Spoiler Bumpy Road of marriage: Divorce now Daddy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fandesu, May 18, 2019.

1. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-bumpy-road-of-marriage-divorce-now-daddy/

He was the powerful and influential heir of B City, the merciless head of the commercial world, but the divorce papers made him lose his cool.

“Sign the divorce papers, daddy,” said the 5-year-old boy.

This man had the divorce papers thrown in his face by his wife six years ago, and was now being pushed by his own son to sign the papers.

“That would make you a single-parent child,” said Gu Juexi coldly.

“Mommy said unicorns don’t exist but men like you do,” the boy leered at his father and said.

Gu Juexi’s face fell. ‘That damned woman.’

“You haven’t signed the papers,” the boy reminded as the man left. As usual, the door shut in his face.

Good lord… Dad and mom are not getting a divorce and are giving him a baby brother? How worrying!

OK, this story is way more complicated than you'd think from reading the first 20-30 chapters!

Anyone whose read ahead and wants to discuss or people who want spoilers are welcome here!!

stumblmer and morticia_addams like this.
  2. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

7APK likes this.
  3. HasaDigaEebowai

HasaDigaEebowai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well after reading the Initial few chapters I was thoroughly pissed, I just wanted to read till end of one arc to see if there was a satisfying finish after all the abuse and torture ....
    So the first arc end in 150's
    THERE IS NO BABY NOR IS SHE PREGNANT EVEN AFTER CHAPTER 150
    MC was rescued from a fire in the past. ML and his friend were in army when they rescued her.
    First MC think its ML who saved her and hence falls in love with him. So she studies out of the country so that she can work for MC etc and since she is poor she even sells her blood just to make enough money so that she can see ML give a speech in a different country. She even gave her kidney (or a part of liver not sure) to save ML's mom hence she ends up getting married to ML.(ML thinks she is just a gold digger that why she "entrapped his mom").
    MC soon finds out its the ML's friend that rescued her and not the ML, but thanks to ML's constant abuse of over past 2/3 years of their marriage her heart is dead and all she want to do is divorce the ML and go somewhere far far away to lead a peaceful life.
    The white lotus bitch isnt the true of ML, she is the sister of an antagonist who ML and his friend are trying to lure back in to country or something, using her.
    So the WLB does shady financial stuff in the name of MC. MC says she'll prove it was done by WLB and if does ML should divorce her and WLB should apologize to her in front of everyone. So she does just that while attracting the attention of few other male characters. And someone sends her all the videos of WLB's framing her and she plays it in front of the media and clears her name.
    ML's a jealous ahole who doesnt know how to human. First when she was to leave he abuses and rapes her and then feeds her contraceptives cause she aint worth having his baby. So apparently he is been feeding her with contraceptives and potentially ruining her chances of ever becoming a mother.
    When MC is discharged from hospital she doesnt have any cash to pay the bills ... ML is present there but wants MC to beg him to pay but MC decides to sell her blood to make money to pay the bills.
    ML find MC's diary where he reads about her past etc and soon realizes that MC thought he had saved her and was genuinely in love with him. He also goes to MC's ex best friend ( MC and her had fallout cause the friend dint want MC chasing after ML, no not cause she was jealous or anything, cause MC was hurting her self in this one sided love) to find out more about her college days, friend refuses and he get her fired from her job. Soon both MC and ML realise the person who saved MC was ML's friend and ML says shit like you just want to divorce me so that you can go after the other guy etc.
    So yeah basically at the end of 150 ish chapters ML's nany and house maid who treats MC really well and so does MC falls ill cause she hears MC and ML are getting divorced and makes MC to promise her not divorce him and MC agrees cause the nanny/maid was like a motherly figure.

4. 7APK

7APK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!!!! FINALLY!!!!
    PLEASE GIVE SPOILERS. LOTS AND LOTS OF SPOILERS

5. Mehrnush

Mehrnush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That ml guy is completely Bastard

6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ML get better, or is he a jerk throughout? And does he ever regret mistreating MC?

7. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when MC got pregenet? are they seperated ?

8. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She will get pregnant sometime in the 200 chapters. Another b*** is going to appear name Bai Yu or something. She was the other girl from the orphanage and will come back with ML's grandma. She's was also the ex-fiance of the son of the hotel owners. She did something and left the ex-fiance because their business was going bankrupt at that time. She's after ML this time and sticking to ML's grandma in order to kick off FL. Only read till chapter 300.

9. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems twisted. I'm pretty certain I'm not reading it. The ML seems like the devil reincarnation and FL seems beyond stupid.....

10. Lalalalalala

Lalalalalala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I dont know if I can stick with the novel for that long if its just a cycle of abuse... I mean its 3000+ chapters. Does she ever divorce?
    Is there a point in time where she is actually able to leave him and he starts regretting and acting like a human.
    Please someome give me more spoilers:cry::cry:

stumblmer, immortaltear and Aj90 like this.
  11. HasaDigaEebowai

HasaDigaEebowai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I speculate they never will divorce unless its the ML that initiates cause 1. FL promised the nanny she wont divorce and 2. ML treats her as his possession so she got no rights to leave unless he wants to throw her away 3. Since he is the tyrant in his city no lawyer has the balls to go against him

12. Janminx

Janminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he started regretting it sooner rather than later. I jumped to around chapter 300 and his mom came back and approved their divorce. A lot of ML family drama it looks like...

13. Milyt79

Milyt79 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can you give the raws link of this novel?

14. Janminx

Janminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. yishaa

yishaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've skipped many chapters and read Chap400+ and around that, Gu Juexi and Ye Yuwei's child will be born. That synopsis scene will happen around 446

Around 410+ something, Juexi will be seen missing Yuwei and drinking every night seeing her videos and pictures.

I didn't read more than that..

16. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.xklxsw.com/book/10742/

is it same book? I Read manga which name is Time is not via you tube a ;-)^_^nd it only have 31 chapter and there I got the link .. it is chinese ..so I don't understand that they are same OR not...

stumblmer likes this.
  17. kwanjai

kwanjai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when ML stop being such a d*ck to FL? Or does he continue to be the A-hole he is? Need to know when he stops being such a jerk and learn change, love and dote on her.

immortaltear likes this.
  18. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He injected microchip YY skin so he can spy on her... And when his grand maa questions about baby's father he didn't and anything... thats why she said this baby is not GJ's.. which cause grandmaa adimt into to the hospital..

immortaltear and yummypudding like this.
  19. Aj90

Aj90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give spoilers for how the bai b!tch has her downfall, when wiwilwiwill the fl get stronger and smarter, when the granny hopefully gets face smacked, etc?

Zoeh likes this.
  20. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the grandma died? what happens whit the ye brother (the one who is supposed dead)?