Spoiler BL Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, May 19, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is a young leopard while ml is a black dragon
    Mc was apparently abandoned on the trash planet by the nanny robot
    Pls call the sect
    @Zhen_Qing

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    HesheFell and midnight reader like this.
  3. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is a young leopard, not a tiger.

4. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I made a discussion thread for this just yesterday. The story is really cute. MC is a young snow leopard, ML can lift him with one hand. This story is set in an interstellar world, with mechas and advanced technology.

Zayan, midnight reader and Shizun like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Nanny robot didn’t have any choice. MC’s father ordered the robot to take MC to this institute where (I assumed) they study the gem power of the dead beast people (but since MC is not dead it is obvious why the father want to sent him there).
    Nanny robot is protective of MC and treats him as his own son

6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The butler robot (I'm guessing) that ML has is also very protective of MC. More like he's very suspicious of anything ML does with or towards MC. MC is also very cute in his leopard form. ML almost never let's go of MC. He's always being carried around in ML's arms. They also sleep together.
    There was also a scene after ML and MC were able to get to ML's home, the butler robot (I'm just going to call him butler robot but tell me if I'm wrong) saw that MC was sleeping (sticking) to ML.

See, ML's room is pretty low in temp. since he has high body temp. ML being a source of heat, MC is pretty comfortable in his arms. Anyways, the butler robot doesn't like this (cuz it's basically all 'MC is just a kid! What are they doing!?' sort of thing. The butler is basically comfortable with the situation.) and he ups the temperature in the room hoping that's MC will separate from ML. ML wakes up from MC's whimpering and squirming from the heat and lowers it back to it's original temp, exasperating the butler.

I'm currently at chapter 29 and MC has yet to find a way to transform into his human form. But thanks to ML's help, he's been able to speak little by little. I'm pretty sure MC's inability to go to his human form is because of the unusually large gem/nucleus that's in his head (also the reason why O!host's dad tried sending him to that institute place.)

It doesn't seem like MC was ever in his clan's family registry but ML and some of those he works with were able to find out where MC came from.

After the nanny robot left MC on the trash planet. It went back and attacked the father, trying to protect MC. From what I got from mtl-ing it though, it doesn't seem like it ended well from the nanny robot. But correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm like 99% sure they're together because around the end of chapter 28, MC gives ML these cuff links that he carved. The cuff links are of two dragons (both carved after ML, of course) and one that has a heart shaped breath(? something heart-shaped that's all I know). ML of course accepts them.

7. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also forgot to add. After ML takes MC away from the trash planet, he sends him for a check up. From that it's revealed that MC is in 'Manic' mode which resulted in him turning into a cub form and that he's actually like 18-19 years old or something. I don't think his age had been specified. This is just from my own guess. If I remember correctly, the doctor said that he's a young adult???
    So ML is trying to find a way to return MC back to his human form. (which is pretty necessary for the woo-hoo scenes but I really do like seeing their interactions in MC's cub form. It's too cute)

8. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been skimming through the novel, so I missed a lot of the details and probably got things wrong too. But early on in the story, the ML was searching for the right stone that resonates with MC using a device. They found a transparent-looking one hidden deep within some granite. They kept it in a box until MC was able to learn more about perception(?) in order to carve into the stone without the stone rejecting him. MC first transforms for like a minute or less around chapter 40 or something. He reverted back to his leopard form and immediately calls ML, saying, "I'm not ugly! I'm handsome!" ML was confused about why MC sent him these messages, but he agreed with him regardless. A couple of chapters later, MC transforms while ML was in the mansion and asks, "I'm not ugly, right?" And I think ML immediately kisses him. Lol. Then MC reverted back. The transformation is still unstable since the stone is not completely sculpted yet, but MC is slowly working his way up.

MC opens up an online shop and puts up a raccoon cat figure for 100 stars, which apparently sold immediately. They have technology, where it's kinda like Amazon previews where you can zoom in on the product and stuff, except it's in 3D. People praised the craftsmanship and the high level of activation (which, I think just means affinity) for a figure made of low-level stone. I think even for other "engravers" (as MTL calls them), the highest they have gotten was like 30% (I think this number is totally off, but the point is that the activation level was so low that people kind of just use those stones for practice.) MC's works hover around 100% or little lower. But MC literally only has that one thing in the store, so people became impatient. They just want more of MC's works. That's where the "laziness" comes from. People saw how little was in the store, that they believe that MC is rich and doesn't need to work that much. Something along those lines. But MC works pretty hard, I'd say. But part of the time spent was on creating figures of the black dragon (ML). There is a very high demand to the point that MC only takes custom orders. So people would literally watch for when MC comes online because his availability is taken super quickly. MC did one for a peacock beast that loved his work so much that he asks one to be made for his lover(?), who is a fox. They both send him red envelopes worth 2+ million stars, wishing him a healthy sex life or something. Lool. The peacock was some kind of model or some other public influencer that helped advertise MC's work. People from the military also watch MC's work closely. They have a mission against the zergs or something that only allows low-level stones to be brought in. Not sure about this. But because of that, the activation/affinity levels are so low that beasts tend to enter manic periods really easily.

There was someone who tried to splatter mud on MC's name by forging his work and saying that it was fake and cannot be used and whatnot. But MC always leaves a signature in his work. That and other buyers come to his aid and clear his name. Not like MC cares. Lol. MC is either at school or just doing his work. So when he comes online, he's like the last to know when such a thing comes up. :blobsweat:

There's some drama involving his father (Duke of Oran). I think his family is also a line of "engravers" or something. I think the father found out the MC is alive and is trying to find him??? The housekeeper/butler I think is the same as the nanny bot that helped bring him the nutrient packets in the beginning of the novel. The ML found out early on who MC's father was through a DNA test, so he knew about the housekeeper and how it tried to attack the Duke of Oran's house, but couldn't kill him. So I think the ML brought him along. That's what I think since the housekeeper acts with familiarity around MC. It is really attached to the MC. As mentioned in other posts, it tries to separate MC from the ML but always fails. I don't think the MC recognizes it though.

HesheFell, Zhen_Qing, Kleep and 14 others like this.
  9. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    The robot butler at ML’s place is the same one that put MC on that abandoned planet. He really cares about MC and seems to think of him as his son lol (like trying hard to separate him from ML because he thinks ML is a suspicious person). ML had looked into MC’s background and found that robot butler had heard that the Duke wanted to cut out the beast nucleus in MC’s head (which would then cause MC to die), so he smuggled him onto that planet, falsely sent the news to the Duke that MC had died and then apparently set fire to the Duke’s house? (From MTL so might be wrong). MC is a big fan of Dragon ML and is always excited when he finds stones suitable to carve his dragon form (tri-colour red, black and gold stones). The cufflinks he gave ML were engraved with 嗷唧 (Aoji), which sounds like a cute nickname for ML (Aojia), and made everyone wonder about it. ML’s master had hidden all the dragon sculptures (iirc these were the Q, i.e. chibi versions lol) that MC made when he was drunk. ML went to demand them back and kinda wrecked master’s (lion beastman) house.

Some jerk tried to rip off MC (the guy who bought MC’s first carving if I’m not mistaken). He offered to pay him 10,000 credits for each sculpture. MC’s sculpture are worth at least hundreds of thousands! ML saw it and was like hmph, wanting to make my family’s leopard work for you.

So friggin cute, I cannot even :blobxd:

10. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to that jerk

Heungbo likes this.
  11. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I just finish this it is very fluffy and cute. Anything with cats are my fav. :blobxd: Looking for the full extras where they go back to MC world.

I will just continue or fill in blanks. MC mother is from a family of engravers and his father actually married her for her fortune. He already have an affair outside otherwise he could not have a daughter the same age as MC who pretend to be MC to be able to continue to get access to the wealth. MC father even keep the body of MC mother as he need her dna to give orders n control the business. ML later helped MC to get back his company and his mother body. At one point when ML is not around and MC is drunk he craved a snow leopard that is his mother size and sleep there. :cry: He miss her as he remember the duke was cruel but here has always been a warm n loving presence before that. MC mother is aware is something and she is the one who programmed the robot butler to protect MC and also hid her will in the robot butler. MC father was going to use MC core as an experiment thereby killing MC. ML turn around and let MC father be captured and sentences for his wrongdoing.

MC is famous on the internet as one of the best engravers ever existed. And no one know who he is as ML protect him and his identity. However as MC identity was found out by the professors at school they seek to be MC students and even make a noise in the internet as they themselves are pretty famous engravers. ML gave MC the idea of using them as pillars of MC mother business and so MC gain 18 free student/laborer to help him fulfill his work order.

MC in order to gain his human form had to engrave the extremely rare stone but he himself have to be strong to do it. So he need to crave more and higher power stones to get experience. Also he need to drink alcohol to stablise his core as it is bigger and by drinking he get extra energy and when he expense them it help create waves that stablised it. A cute drunk baby snow leopard :love::X3:

He is cute when drunk he will buy all sort of strange things such as lots of gold coin gold stuff to gift ML for his dragon cave and he will go on a craving rampage doing cute dragons all over or finish his work extremely efficiently. At one time after he was drunk he slept on ML gold drape nest and MC robot butler and ML military computer send the image to ML caused him to have a reaction at the banquet he was in. A very obvious reaction where his wings appear and in flames. Hehe

Story ended with ML taking care of the emperor who is the main mastermind behind all the problems even MC dad. The country change to republic from monarchy. ML got nominated as the first president but he dump his work on the head of staff appoint him as Vice President n go on honeymoon with MC.

12. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh this story is cute and the mtl is pretty understandable. (disclaimer: info might be inaccurate for using mtl)

basically, mc was born with a larger than normal nucleus this resulted for him to be "mentally disabled" (from my understanding) hence his father dumped him to butler robot who took care of mc. no one knew about mc as duke oran think mc as a disgrace for being disabled (i think) hence he slotted his daughter from his mistress later 2nd wife, to pose as his child from his first wife. as for why MC is on the star, duke oran gave robot butler an order, i think it was to transport MC to his research lab to extract MC's nucleus. The duke believe that the engravers will produce better beast sculptor using MC's nucleus.

However, despite receiving the order, robot butler went against it and put MC in the star and made it appear that an accident happened to the two of them and MC died, he then proceeded to attacked the dukes household, without the duke knowing it was from the butler.

The butler then appeared in ML's household and continues to protect MC, even from ML.

(from what i understand robot butler seems to be unique as he managed to disobey an order program inside of him. moreover, i think since he is a butler his duty is more domestic yet he attacked his former master's home twice and he even knows how to operate a gun particle.

the butler also have its own partner in the form of RHURR?? i think, he seems to be a military AI who always do data check on the butler. i think it was during the time he invades robot butler's "program" that they found MC mother's last will. Rhurr even created a virus son with robot butler .

p.s it's cute how when the mc and ml are kissing the robot butler always sent water on their way to spray them because ml seems to be on fire, literally, whenever that happens.

pps. MC and ML's child are twins.
    while mc and ml are on honeymoon they entered a time space distortion something and they were transported to earth while there MC lost his memories but he remembers ML later. it was how when ML showed her their eggs i think he thought of eating them. however ml said that they were hatching them so he dropped the idea.

as for the method, MC was shocked when he saw ML putting the first egg on the freezer and turning the dial to the lowest degree and MC was even more shocked when ML put the other egg on the oven and baked it.
    When he learned that the eggs were his sin, i think he swears off eating them after MO cooked eggs for him.

the first born is the egg on the oven, it was a snow leopard with fire ability
    while the 2nd born is a dragon with ice ability

Peachiii, HesheFell, Zayan and 19 others like this.
  13. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (disclaimer: info might be inaccurate for using mtl)

i think there was no confession of i love you's here. ML liked MC vice versa, however though they're sticky with each other the two confirm their feelings (from what i understand from mtl) when MC made cufflinks for ML with a dragon design, when ml asked mc if he understood the meaning behind gifting cufflink (with the other one's beast carved in it, i guess) mc nodded and then they became a couple (i think gifting cufflink is equivalent to marriage proposal in their world)

MC was also a cute drunk. the first time was when he inhaled some hundred year spirit wine, i think, and he sculpted chibi dragon out of the boulders in ML's master's residence. the sculptures were then transported to their home. when MC was sober he got jealous as for who the person who dares to sculpt ML's beast form but he later got over it after recognizing his work.

the second time he got drunk, he sculpted another dragons in their home using their home's walls and baluster as material.

another time is when MC thought that since ML was a dragon he is sure that he hordes treasure. so when he got drunk he started buying gold coins and then he made another chibi dragon sculpture and made the sculpture hold a dragon coin. he was so happy that he spent most of his savings on buying a big gold coin that one time he made ML transform and hold it for himself.

well it seems that MC's imagination is not far off as ML have a cave of gold, also when their children were hatched, he made the baby dragon a gold nest, it seems that it helps to stabilize their power i think.

p.s i do not know how to use the spoiler thingy so sorry for this.

14. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    He put up fake photos of the carving he bought, saying it’s a dud that doesn’t have any spiritual energy. He was hoping by smearing MC’s name then he won’t be able to get customers for some time and will lower the price (MC had increased his price to 200,000 for custom-order, first come-first served) so that he can profit off him. But another client of MC’s (golden eagle) had live-streamed the arrival of his carving, and it had 100% utilisation - this was unexpected by the first customer and he had tried to persuade the other guy to just return it. MC then saw the whole thread and proceeded to hire a lawyer to sue the first guy for damages (serves the jerk right).

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Renn Kazma, Zhen_Qing, Kleep and 9 others like this.
  15. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    try to pls only call the sect if theres any spoiler already there, cuz not all of them go through mtl and only want existing spoilers in the thread. Otherwise might be good to only tag those that are mtl reader masters

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  16. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there already a poke thread for the mtl masters

17. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    not yet, but u can look at prev spoiler threads and pick the ones who spoiled it there

18. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    I just reached this bit where MC carved two sculptures: one of a snow leopard cub, another of a black dragon, both breaking out of their shells. When he shows them to Aojia (who drew the design), he gets super excited (for obvious reasons) and starts to transform, causing everyone to panic. :blobrofl: Later Aojia takes the the snow leopard’s carving with him but leaves the other one with MC and MC’s like ‘Little Black, you’re being disliked by yourself....’ while looking at the black dragon carving.

Such biasedness even before they have any children lol.

So actually Aojia didn’t take the dragon carving because whenever he goes berserk, if it’s a low level energy stone, it’ll be destroyed. And he didn’t want the pair to be incomplete so he took only the leopard stone (which he can’t utilise because it’s not his form).

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  19. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

HesheFell, pcheshire, clear and 11 others like this.