Recommendations Funny female lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Titra, May 20, 2019.

1. Titra

Titra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No black belly stuff/revenge/ headache inducing novel:sweating_profusely:
    I want fluff and possibly funny novel to read something that you would enjoy reading!

Maybe Similar to Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao (female lead is funny and doesn't care about logic plus she's damn strong:blob_sunglasses:)

Or My Disciple Died Yet Again (i love her reactions:aww: everything about her is awesome also she's down to earth, head strong, not a crybaby, decent human being )

Thank you very much in advance :blob_pompom:

chan88 and Sabruness like this.
  2. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    "The Strategy to Become Good at Magic" is one. Main character is an evil little loli I girl. Focuses on the comedy of her bad personality, vs the rest of the fantasy world. Might be black belly, but I don't really understand the term. Usually not my vein of novels. So check it out for yourself and see if you like the idea. If black-bellied just means revenge then it's definitely not that. Just bad personality.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Sabruness likes this.
  3. Einzwalker

Einzwalker Cook-Protagonist Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    How about this?

4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make your reading list public.

Demon Girl ~Tale of a Lax Demon~ dark fluff

I Said Make My Abilities Average! - lack of common sense comedy

Tilea’s Worries - GB, misunderstandings comedy

nightcore34 likes this.
  5. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    chan88 likes this.
  6. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Not Soar Your Majesty - very shameless fl

SM3LLY and nightcore34 like this.
  8. benli11

benli11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Gyoza

Gyoza Turn Up the Eurobeat

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife - One of the most funniest novels I've read on this site, and it's all because of the MC. Also, it's my favorite love story. The plot is like a generic house opera, but her unlikely existence in it just makes everything so much better and funnier. A very happy-go-lucky character(though all the characters in this list are). Even if you don't like gender bender, the comedy alone is enough to make anyone stay. Also, it's completed.

Father, Mother Escaped Again - The MC is a very quirky character, and she is such a handful to the people surrounding her, always creating trouble for them somehow without intending to(most of the time), it's really funny and also kinda cute in a way seeing all these powerful people getting headaches and running around silly because of her antics.

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - This is not a romance novel, the only one among all these. The MC gets reincarnated to a dark and gritty world, in the depths of the most dangerous place in that world, at the bottom of the food chain struggling to survive since the moment she is born...all that seems so silly and colorful when it's filtered through the MC's perspective. It's honestly amazing how her narration makes everything bad seem so cartoony. It's like she's high all the time. lol

11. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu - one of the best female villainess novels I’ve ever read and by far one of my top ten favorite novels. Reika’s hilarious and her antics never fail to make me laugh. It is a tad long though. Plot is more slice of life/just reika’s everyday life so far.

I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags - very funny, very fluffy. I recommend only reading the first two volumes however, since it was meant to be short and kinda shows. Karina’s accidental and absentminded seduction of everyone, from her maid to even her supposed love rivals, is a fun ride and her complete obliviousness only helps sell the story (she herself only planned on surviving so she could live alone in the countryside, too bad that’s not gonna happen lol).

Reborn as my Love Rival’s Wife - a +1 for the previous mention of this novel. Because of the MC’s original guy mindset, it turns any sort of typical “bullying” or jealousy provoking scene into rare but equally funny scenarios. This one is truly a gem to read!