Recommendations im bored

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce, May 20, 2019.

1. Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce

Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any kind of novel preferably with no harem my novel list has depleted

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
  3. Robofs740

Robofs740 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you haven't read it already, try reading Master Hunter K. It finished with its English ending as of yesterday.

ProkaryoticFish and qwerty1 like this.
  4. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    Toralk likes this.
  5. qwerty1

qwerty1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The King of the Battlefield
    Reverend Insanity is pretty good
    Lord of the Mysteries
    Main Character Hides His Strength
    Dude, his single requirement is not to have a harem, why would you make half of your things harems (polygamy is dmn near the same thing)? You're snarky about it as well which is obnoxious. To a lot of people, harems are tell-tale signs of bad writing, and in the case of tales, it's true. Don't put in a harem and say if they don't read it they're "hopeless". It's sad how you fail the one requirement he has on 2 of your 4 novels and have the gall to tell him that he should stop reading if he doesn't like a little bit of harem.

Edit: Let me put it in a different light:
    You ask for something that has no BL or Yaoi and that's your only requirement
    Someone gives you Yaoi and tells you:
    "But it has a really good plot, u should totally read it and if you don't you shouldn't read cuz ur hopeless REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
    Yeah

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  6. All mighty Asian

All mighty Asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. boilhats

boilhats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    if a novel have 1000 chapters and bl thingy happend in 3-4 chapters (the gus kiss other guy or something like that) and then no bl the mc dont interact with the bl other guy the bl end there but the plot is mind blowing I could probably tighten my ass and bear it (i have bl)
    my point is if you miss a realy good novel cause some tag (especialy when the tag that you dont like is in 5th plan covered with a blanket) then your realy missing so much,
    and if your realy hard bend to not read a good novel a great novel because 5 chapter that span of hundreds of chapters then in my opinion your realy hopeles
    did you read any novel with the proverb "you faster break than bend" (something like that)
    then some attacks on you
    you put an Overlord in recomendation you know what genre Overlord have? yes harem
    about the the tell-tale sight of bad writing- they think its like that I think is wrong that why I write harem novel and was even a nice person and specificaly mentioned that they're have harem not like some person