Martial world questions

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Xenosx, May 21, 2019.

?

Which treasure is the most overpowered?

1. Magic cube

2. Demon bead

3. Purple card

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenosx

Xenosx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read Martial in a while and would like to ask some questions regarding the locations of the heavenly treasures at the start of the novel. (Magic cube, grandmist bead, purple crystal)

I haven't been able to find this online so wanted to consult the forum.

The cube is obviously in the sky spill continent but what about the other 2, specific details would he appreciated. Thank you.

2. FoolishCarp

FoolishCarp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they become useless at the end

Sin likes this.
  3. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandmist Bead should be with Saints.

Purple Card is in the abyss.

All three are OP in a different way, there's no point in comparing them say they're all top treasures.

It would be like comparing whose more beautiful among 3 most beautiful women in the planet from 3 different races.

Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it depends on the situation.

For Lin Ming who has nothing, the magic cube with its countless divine realm experts souls in them is a treasure trove.

Even if he had the other treasures, it would'nt have helped him as much since he had nothing in the way of cultivation knowledge.

If he was a part of a top inheritance with plenty of cultivation manuals and knowledge then the other treasures wouldv been better.

That's why the author had Lin ming paired with the magic cube and not the other two. It was designed that way from the start. The game is rigged.

CosmicInsomniac likes this.
  4. RedKaiser

RedKaiser [PATH OF HEAVEN] [RULER OF ALL]

Reading List:
    Link
    Depend on the user..
    Cube absorb memory
    Bead absorb energy strengthen body
    Card absorb energy for cultivation

djsosonut likes this.
  5. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Purple Card seems to be the only one you could get much use out of without it being primed first. The cube and the orb need to suck the soul/body essense of others first before you can get use out of them. So you got access to them all three from scratch and had no cultivation, I say the card would do you the most good. Still they're all overpowered depending on the situation.

6. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's probably only true if you're a human that cultivates energy. If you are cultivating the soul then the divine cube would make it easier for you. I believe that's how LM cracked Divine Dream's cultivation method and started cultivating soul.

7. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't separate them, they're a set/bundle item
    Imagine LM got all, Abyss should be piece of cake

8. Xenosx

Xenosx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that all of them can't be compared and that they become useless at the end but which treasure would you guys choose to start with?
    I personally would choose the purple card

Also, the cube was in the sky spill continent, bead with the saints and the purple card I dont really remember, what did you mean by the abyss, was it owner less at the time. And where if you could define the location in the abyss

9. TrussiaLink

TrussiaLink A Cultivator of the Dao of Cute

Reading List:
    Link
    The demon race came from another universe. That universe before the events of the story underwent "The Shattering," which really is just the death of the universe, as all go through in MW, as part of the cycle of life and death. The strongest cultivator in that universe was not strong enough to stop the shattering, but instead created a new dimension that was strong enough to withstand it. It floated along for a long time before attaching to the 33 Heavens. At that point, the natives of the 33 Heavens referred to this invading dimension as, "The Abyss." The most powerful natives at the time ended the war with the demons by using the purple card to form a wall, the effort taking so much strength that the ones that survived had but a fragment of their souls left. I don't remember where the Cube and the Bead were at this point in the story's history.

10. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the previous owner of the card should be asura road master and used it to seal the abyss by means of the god lamenting wall.

So it should be located in or near the abyss but ownerless. Thats how the purple card came to be in TMW mc's hands as the abyss master tried to sacrifice the divine spirit wife of Lin ming but was saved by fishy, who by the way was the spirit of the purple card and both escaped from the abyss master through a space/void crack which led to another universe.

Which is the final goal of Lin Ming after the defeat of abyss. Also the reason why there are traces of Lin Ming in TMW universe.

Edit: As for which treasure i pick, That depends. If i was an MC in my own world that i authored then technically i have full control on how to abuse each treasure to make myself OP. If so, then why not get all 3 instead of just one.

Otherwise there's really no point. Because either way, you would design yourself to be the most OP possible with each treasure, regardless of which one you pick. Since you yourselves are the MC then there's no possible way you would let yourself not be the strongest in your own fantasy and thus why it is called fantasy. novels are just fantasies of authors in plain text.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  11. Xenosx

Xenosx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, that was very helpful.

12. Xenosx

Xenosx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, is there a definite answer for the origin of the 3 heavenly treasures, because from what I remember there were just theories where one was them being condensed forms of the extra 3 heavens. And them being the extra gods from TMW.

13. TrussiaLink

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not believe there was a definite answer, but They pretty strongly implied they were universe seeds. It was never truly confirmed, as far as I recall.

14. TrussiaLink

Reading List:
    Link
    The Grand Mist Spirit Bead belonged to a Human Empyrean, (can't remember his name, created the trial on the other side of the sky spill planet) before being stolen by the Good Fortune Sovereign. He did loan it to the Good Fortune Sovereign Son for a while. That is where it makes it's first appearance in the story. I do not remember how the Human Empyrean got the Spirit Bead.

15. Xenosx

Xenosx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick questions, how big were the heavenly treasures physically, I just read the beginning chapters to find out and they described the magic cube to be one cubic inch. I find that hard to believe because I always envisioned it to be similar to a tesseract from marvel, in terms of size...

16. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.