Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vesperia

vesperia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I didn't like the prince in the first timeline. The second timeline Prince is more fleshed out. We only see the story based on Tia's understanding during the first timeline but she is an unreliable narrator. Why do I say this? She can be a little dense as a character. You can see that in some of the chapters with Allendis.

Also, Team Carsein!

2. vesperia

vesperia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had the impression that Jieun was the villain spouting bad things about Tia to Ruve in the first timeline. I found it odd that Ruve would blame Tia right away when he wants nothing to do with her and ignores her most of the time. I felt like Jieun had always felt insecure of Tia from the start.

stumblmer likes this.
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are all the men on these novels so easily manipulated. "Oh the ML was a roaist and child murderer. It's all good tho cause the evil womenz told him to do it by using her womanly charms"

And most of the MLs are supposed to be leaders or kings. How can they lead a cournet when there so easily fooled

stumblmer likes this.
  4. Fujiwara.akiko

Fujiwara.akiko New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, volume 3 is coming out soon and I guest it's Tia x Carsein on the cover this time, and their merch will surely be marketed everywhere. With that logic of yours, Tia is likely to end up with Carsein that way also.

stumblmer likes this.
  5. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been waiting for this!!! Carsein<3
    Tbh I don't want the girl from the other world shows up. But, I'm guessing she'll appear when the arc is focused on the prince... God should never favor one person this is just my thought... Especially bc the other girl (jieu) basically is his its favorite for doing nothing just for being born.

Ultimately philosophically I hated the God of this manhwa. The whole "Fate" thing.... Sigh... Can't help thinking of France. Before the revolution they thought monarcs and God were above all but, ultimately "God" is a product of humans mind. As seen in the French revolution people are those that decide their fates. Of course, there's privileges (born poor or noble) but, if the masses want something they can turn fate and rules according to their desire.

Reason why I loved the concept of "Gods" in noragami.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    stumblmer likes this.
  6. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe the God is inspired to Greek gods selfishness... But, idk I don't like the idea of it. One shouldn't be degraded, belittle because an immaterial being desire it. Nor anyone should follow gods will blindly... Reason why I loved Tia's speech in the first chapter.
    But, considering the spoiler and her actions, I don't think it's fate as seen there weren't external circumstance that push her towards the prince. She avoids him and train to be a Knight but, Tia herself can't and never shoved the memory and her attention away from the Prince. So emotionally she still don't shake off the interest she have for him as seen she often recalls her past self. But, the tricky part comes with the trauma, there's fear, sadness, shock, resentment , ... But, she never truly moved on from him and the memory of the douch-prince of her past.

So even though, she's training hard if mentally and emotionally she's not detached from him. He won't leave her thoughts thus she too can't help being interested in his affair.

Some says she end with the Prince because a part of her wants her place as queen bc she worked for it since young in her past but, I'd like to disagree.
    First that seem too illogical. Any human being when cornered and aware their life is threaten they won't think of they're desires and wishes. They think of saving themselves and the safety their loved ones. Plus... In her second chance, the thought "I should be queen" is not mention its mostly "They thought I was the chosen one" thus showing how she has gone beyond that goal and is thinking something beside a crown/position/study which is avoid the tragedy, spend timewith/save her father and consider other options.

It's true she worked hard to train as queen and I don't doubt knowledge she acquired is something anyone can just forget. But, I think she is already showing attachement to these without aiming to be a empress in the back of her mind. As seen she nochanlanly use her past knowledge to met the Prince preference during his visit. Looking back at the few flashback the reason why she worked hard is not to be an empress but, be useful to the Prince. Thus in the second life her attention is not directed towards an empress's seat but, the Prince himself.

stumblmer and shelldon like this.
  7. Yuna N

Yuna N New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw trailer of 3rd season... Can someone tell me what happened with Carsein? How did he got injured?

8. mooienese

mooienese New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Source? Well, i thought its been a while since they changed the cover so I definitely thought the marketing was aim for Tia x Allen. :blobReach:

I don't mind Carsein since he's the only one that is genuine for our MC without any hidden agendas, definitely never going to pick the prince again even if he is a different version. :blob_coughblood: Which makes me wonder what will Allen think once the Jieun comes to their world? Won't that make Tia as a sham.

Matpatpat likes this.
  9. skanaaa

skanaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have all 5 main books and the side book about the prince I think, and I’m currently reading the 5th book. Oompf it’s complicated xD The epilogues included is quite nice imo. You can tell the blue haired prince really does love her at the end of all this.

10. skanaaa

skanaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, the third season’s trailer is getting near to a climax!!

dita90 and Shieri like this.
  11. Peach_Avocado

Peach_Avocado Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as far as i know both tia and jieun was reincarnated. Cause in the first life, tia is the one who always handle the empress’s works plus shes a queen, so jieun, as an empress, didn’t do her duties as an empress so when tia was executed, all the works of the empress will be her responsibilities, But as time goes by, the happy couple will become a “not” happy couple lol. Cause she will became a mess. That’s why she will blame tia for some weird reason ಠ_ಠ

Then bam, second life (°▽°)
    Sooo tia promised herself that she will not do those mistakes again and not fall inlove with the prince. So she encounters a lot of new peeps cause she changed her path but not her faith. There she meets allendis ( ´ ▽ ` ) at first you will think he is a gentle, warm guy, but lol he is a yandere. He loves tia but has like a father issue so he is a bit crazy(but not that crazy lol). Then she meets anotha one. A red hair dude (`・ω・´) forgot his name lol sorry. Well they also had a good relationship but at their first meeting they had a misunderstanding. But they eventually fixed it and became friends (yay).
    Sooo she spends more time with her father, the knights, maids, and her friends.

But she always end up meeting with the prince ( ・∇・) so she tryna avoid him as much as possible and ends up fainting in chapter 54 in the manhwa ( ̄^ ̄) cause she prepared the food that the prince likes but only few people know his fav food. So she fainted and woke up not speaking a word ( ´△`) so the prince stayed with her a few days. BUT the prince found a letter from allendis about her past life so he is pretty shocked hehe, but also confused so he let her do want she wants cause he is still finding out what happened in the past and why he ended up being a jerk (T_T)

Well all i can say, tia promised herself not to fall inlove with blue haired jerky prince but NAHHH she did (-_-). Btw allendis confessed his feelings to tia but she rejected her (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) its really sad cause he is always by her side and yet she chose prince smurf-haired. Idk when will the red hair guy will confess cause he also has feelings for tia eheh. Im still not at the point where jieun will appear. I hope it will not end up like the novelヽ(;▽;)ノ

Choedup1, aoerax, Melinoe and 5 others like this.
  12. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    They arent allowd to be human and infallible anymore? Color me shocked.

13. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    So, her choice didn't matter? At all?

14. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree to this. Its a marketing strategy for fans who like the pairing. I don't know wjy they would object since there are three male leads. Or maybe they just like one pairing and to hell with others.

Marinette likes this.
  15. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Shhh...it's supposed to be the bad ending.

16. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: Jieun isnt the main villain. It's more of a political villain than a romantic one.

I suppose Jieum is insecure becuase she is a foreigner and she doesnt really know how the world let alone her role works. Tia got the workload off feom her and she knows people prefer Tia becuase of her qualities. Im also not discounting that Tia as a queen still has some clout and authority even if she was second place. In a nutshell, Jieun was a fish out water and will always be. She's just a shadow compared to Tia and she knows it.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    stumblmer and Shieri like this.
  17. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont understand. I read this chapter but quite confuse if there is such a document of hundred yr old for monique family. Then why tia and his father got executed in the first timeline?

neotheo82 likes this.
  18. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Coz the king commanded it. What he wants, he gets. Unless somebody kicks him out of power.

Shieri and shelldon like this.
  19. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he realize his mistake in the end or feel that he loves tia at least in the first lifetime? How about the people in the first lifetime, did they realize that tia is still better and most fit to the emperor? Did they pity her at least?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    rock.doll likes this.
  20. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first timeline, he did regret but it was too late and everything went to the toilet. Other people did prefer Tia to be the empress since they saw that Jieun is just lounging around without doing anything. If I remember correctly, these perspectives were published in a side story - kinda what could have been if the first timel
    ine was to continue.

aoerax, stumblmer, Shieri and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.