Discussion The War is over...

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, May 21, 2019.

?

Best waifu? The real waifu?

1. Eatsuki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bitchika

5.9%
  3. Forgotten Yotsuba with no real arc...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. One and only Miku-sama

5.9%
  5. Wild Nino

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Polygamy FTW

41.2%
  7. Im an illiterate commoner who doesn't know the anime/manga

47.1%
  1. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Hours and hours was wasted with no real outcome. People would wage war here and there to prove their claim, pushing their beliefs on others to simply justify their actions...

Who was the real bride??
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Hissssss...."
    Is it Ichika Nakano, the first sister of the Nakano Quintuplets. The one who took the role of the eldest sister properly(and also a bitch)?

[​IMG]
    *licks seductively*
    Or Nino Nakano, the second sister of the Nakano quintuplets who usually acts as the mother of the family, cooks for them and takes care of their medical needs.(she's an S)?

[​IMG]
    Is it the best waifu of all Miku Nakano, the one and only one and only one and only one and only ơ̶͕̟͕̝͎̩̜͕̠̯͕̘̱̓́́̓̃̽̽̄̀̓́̍̊͆̑̈͑̊̇̒̈́̐͒̔̓̐̃͗̿́̊̉͑̌̓͐̄̍̔̏̒̔̿̈́̇̇̑͌́̇͆̅́͛̂̑̕͘͝͠͝ņ̸̛̬̣̳̦̠̤̖̗͓͕̣̙͙̣̙̖̜̘̟̐̒͆̋̒̓̎͐̏̂̿͛̔͛̿̈́͒͐͗̓̑̈͗̀̿͑͊̾̃̏̈́̕̕͜͜͠͠ę̴̢̛̛̛̘͈̼̩̙̻̰͎͔͕̜̙͓͇̻̳̦͇͇̯̱͎̰̥͉̹̣̺̰͙̰͒̆͒̆̔̌̇̎̒̊͌̀̋̀̀̋̏̓̈́̔̅̄͌͒͑̒̍͛͗̍͗̒̀͐̈̏̌̃̓͐̅̈͊̇̏̚̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅ ̸̡̧̧̡̨̢̢̧̛̛̗̘̭͉̞̝̤̮͎͇͍̖̙̣̬͙̞̖̮̰̠͉̻̭̱̳̠̼͎̭̫̩̻̠̼̟̩̪̼̝̏̏͑̉̊́̌̄̈́̈̄̉̈́̀̍̄̈́̎́̅̀̉̃̏̍̒̃́̌̌͌̊̍̃̓̌͘͘͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅa̶̡̲̖̥̽̓̔̋͆̃͂̈͋̃͆̐̾̊͌̿̅͗̋͑͒̂̐́̃̆̂̏̿̇̇͋͌͂̈̃͐͂͗͂̅̉͒̽͛̔̀̀̏̔͊̐̀̎̆̇̿̄̚̕͘̚͘͝͠ͅn̴̡̢̡̢̢̛͈̮̤͍̝͓̰̱̹̗͇̪̥̥̜̟̤̼̲͔͎͍̮͎̎̅͊̈́̾̏͆̌̾́͊͑̌̈́͗̕͝ͅd̴̢͙̪̹̩͑̑͑̊̆̒̾̂͂̽͌̈́̇̅̃̓̈́͂͊̓͘̚ ̴̢̨̡̧̨̨̨̧̧̥̱̙̖͇̜̯͕͎͕̤͙̩̦̗̣̝͓͓̩̳̱̲͍͉̖͓͉̜͙͔͙͚̞̠̙̣͎̗̖̱̺̤̠̫̰̣̭̙̬͚̫͇̹̬̪̼͓̣̖̤̒͌̈͛́͋͋̓́͗͛͋̈́́̇͑̉͗͒̑͗͛̎́̚͜͜͝ͅơ̴̡̧̨̛̛̛͎͖͖̬̙̦͉̲͇̖͈̭͔̻̩̳͚̟͍̞͎͔͚̤͉͉̜͕̭̜̗͈̺̫̯͐͒̈̑͆̒̄̊̓̏̍͋̿̃͛́̂̀͒̀͗̆̓͒̽͛̅̎͑̿̄̆̋̈́͆̀̃̍̊͂͆̅̋̈̍͐́͊̎̒̈́̓̾͊͂̊̈́̉̾̎̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ņ̴̢̡̨̛̛̜̰̘̲͓̰̬̯̖͓͈͕̜̦͉̼͙̤̼͚̪̜̮͈̖̤̖̝̝̯̗͕̫͎̥̩̺̘͖͇̼̻̜̝̬̫̦̗̯̍̑͐͛̑̅̂̈́͐͛͂͒̌͐̇̊̅̊͌̐͐̿͗̈́̋́̈́̆̈̑͑̄͆͊͂͆̀̑̈́̐͆̈́̀̔̐̾́̔̈́̄͗͋̿͊͊͛̚̚̕̚̚͜͜͝͝l̷̨̢̧̧͖̘͇̩̝̜̟̮̗͖̘͕͉̩̰͕̠̞͙̮̙͔͈̖͍̪̜̝͇͙͙̀̒̅̇̂͆̅́͑̈́́̄͗͗̎̀͌̈́̍̅̃͊̋̃͑̑̓̎́̔̈́͋̈́̅̄̌͋̓͋̓̈̓̒̋̔̃͋̒̈́͌̈́̑̓̃̈́͊̒͋̎͆̌͒̕̕̕̚̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͠ͅy

[​IMG]
    Or lastly, Itsuki who has obsession to b̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ foods...

wait a minute ... I think i forgot something.. One, two, three, four... Four?? Hhhmmmm... AH!

[​IMG]

Yotsuba Nakano, acts like a yotsuba, do things like yotsuba... (no real plot, 0% chance of winning the sister wars)

Yet little did they know that the winner was already decided even before the war started...
    YES! I, 'the great and mighty' lord Pedobear has come to open your eyes, to deliver the truth, and to end this nonsensical war.

Listen to my call plebeians!

[​IMG]

It-it's...

HAREM ROUTE FTW!!!

[​IMG]

Edit: Honest review, No bias, judge fair n square, spoke only the truth...
    Edit: On a second thought, please ignore my random mumbling and just choose your waifu for laifu...
    Edit: And please don't ask for the sauce cuz you shouldn't even try to look for it in the first place, such a dangerous material cannot be handle by a punny mortal like you...

2. Royal-Inquisitor

Royal-Inquisitor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your waifu is not real
    and its mc partner not yours

PedoBear Version 2.0 likes this.
  3. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaarrggghhhh h-how dare you...
    H-how , and they said ignorance is bliss.. :cry::cry:

4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... bull... bullshit! I DENY YOUR REALITY! Even I too, desire a harem ending, but the author... the author stated it won't be a harem!

Besides, Yotsuba and Itsuki arcs have not yet started or completed.

5. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad I’m not the only illiterate commoner out there :blobjoy:

6. Kairil

Kairil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manga you can see quite well that it's only one waifu, not all 5 of them... Plus this fanart is not bad, but also not close to the original author's (skills). So... a bit stale at best? One and a half "meh"?

7. ZachB

ZachB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate this kind of manga eversince nisekoi.

Sabruness and otaku31 like this.
  8. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Yare yare~didn't know such people actually exist

Honestly you would die laughing if you knew where that harem picture came from

9. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God your missing something that could change your life...

10. Fantome

Fantome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this bad habit of searching every pics I see with google I was not dissapointed this time...

11. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    6/10

Art style difference is very noticeable...

[​IMG]

12. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    It was supposed to be a joke. Its just that most of you didn't know that it was a h*ntai parody

13. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew from the very beginning that it was fake since i also have read the h-doujin. :blobsmirk:

EDIT: Wait a moment.... I thought your only interested in Lolis? do i sense a change of taste? :hmm:

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Kuro_0ni likes this.
  14. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm honestly starting to wonder why authors make harem series that dont end in a proper harem ending still. Maybe it allows them to indulge their S sides by having large scale ship to ship combat.

Series like this are just ridiculous troll these days and Nisekoi is to blame.

Kuro_0ni likes this.
  15. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Nisekoi just made people afraid or hateful of harems, because of the constant delay in progressing the relationship between characters, and the story as a whole. But don't let Nisekoi stop you from expecting great things from a harem-like story, since there are stories capable of creating a harem-like scenario, but ending with only one heroine together with the protagonist.

Besides, Quintuplet Brides (Sisters) is actually a good read given the harem-like scenario of it all. No rush, and it seems the romance is a sub-plot rather than the main focus of the story; seeing that the sisters are progressing as a whole with their apparent arcs. There's also We Can't Study which is slightly more generic in harem-like scenarios. Yes, it does similar overly-repeated scenarios with the heroines, but the character progression and backstory for each heroine is also genuine, and not really bland, though common it may be if you read more harem-like stories, it's still somewhat acceptable due to the pacing of the story.

16. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont disagree. Good character development and progression is always welcome. It's just that, while it will improve a series' rep, it generally isnt able to deflect the wariness and antipathy that a lot of readers feel now over 'which girl will win' misunderstanding/delay harems that has grown since the age of Nisekoi and it's ilk where the standard was to drag it out in a subtly trollish manner. The reading climate has changed in the harem-sphere i think as people want harems that move more towards true, polygamy style harems.

17. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey~ wanna hear joke?

I love Emilia.

Just by those very words, it started an anime-fan war between two factions, which by far had a larger scale of war compared to other harem wars among readers. Needless to say, there were only two love interests [in main story], and somehow people went nuclear. In conclusion, it does not matter if it's harem or not, because if there are two best girls, then naturally, there will be war. Regardless of how much progress was made or how far the story is in.

Anyways, the only people who 'read' harem-like or literal harem stories, are those that either love character and romance progression, or just want to protagonist to fuck them all.

Sabruness likes this.
  18. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, i'll admit. Setting off mighty shipping wars that spiral out of control is amusing when the chance presents itself. :blobhero::blobdevil::blob_coffee: