Spoiler Investment life (bl)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tsukkin, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    重生]投资人生
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/investment-life/
    Personally i really like business management novels, and this one might be similar to that novel "rebirth's enlightenment" bcs the setting is in 90s. The review on this site is quite bad, but idk i mean it's only 1ch so...
    Please share some spoilers~

2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilersss plsss

3. keitsu

keitsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    barely reaching halfway thru omg.
    a 2nd gen rich child who is very open-minded and you can see how he matures as he keeps up with MC. he tries to gain more power and knowledge to show off (like a peacock wooing) but will be wowed by MC all the time.

when MC finally needs a lil assistance, like a cockerel, he perks up and offer his connection but the aftermath of that is hilarious. he couldn't keep up the conversation between MC and his connection before he sulks at the sofa for being unable to contribute.
    aiyaiyai poor thing haha.

no confession as of yet. MC is a bonafide gay but has no interest in ML yet, ML is taking some interest in MC though he has no clue what exactly he's feeling.

you will meet asshole ex lover who taught MC how to invest and walked the road of riches together before destroying it and running of to marry daughter of a very influential rich man in financial dept. MC tried to save the company and was running around before he got into an accident.

MC wanted but decided not to waste time to pay back the pain, not realising during the first steps of his investment, he has been giving the AH a nice beating (who is looking for MC to give him a 'good' lesson).

4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

6. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll wait for more spoilers to decide if read or not :sushi_hide:

7. keitsu

keitsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel is mainly about how mc invest and deal with any issues with people who has the power (+wealth) to mess with the stock market and his investment.
    ML finally realised his feelings halfway thru and MC is taking a slight notice of ML. It was a puppy love (ML is so short term) until MC rejected his advances. The amount of pouting ML does, yo! Only when his 'bro' told him, either he makes this a serious relationship or it'll be easier to find other fishes so he finally pulled his MAN pants and work hard to better himself (and attract MC) before cornering him to give him another chance. They are finally in relationship (super long distance) 2/3 into the story.
    Ex-BF came back near the end to make a mess again before author tie everything up before ending.
    There are twins :p

Good enough spoilers?

8. Tsukkin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok just a little spoiler lol~
    they are reversible couple yo! Many bls tend to have clear and distinct role between mc and mo (ex. Mc is shou ml is gong) but this one is more realistic, ML is actually the 'shou' when they did it for the first time, then after that MC is the shou. Finished this a long time ago, so i forgot some things but i guess they still switch from time to time lol

9. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely best news ever. This must get translated ^•^

cursebreaker and Tsukkin like this.
  10. Tsukkin

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone did translated this but only 3 chapters unfortunately

11. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i loved it when they made little buns and how it tackles the situation of the community during that time

12. chobana

chobana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this fic is really slow burn. I stopped in chap 61? and 97% is investment/business 3% personal life. I've skimmed through the MTL and Im suprised that the author actually used real company names like Microsoft, Blizzard, etc. Is that even legal?? I didnt know Authors could do that

13. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can I get some spoilers on MCs parents
    Also his first friend and his mum (the one that he was selling knitted gloves for/with)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022