Chinese [GL] The task of crossing is not scientific (fast wear)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by AsianessPride, May 22, 2019.

1. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 《穿越的任务不科学》
    Raw:

https://www.sto.cx/book-179609-1.html
    https://www.mozhua.net/read-282260-154765-1.html
    https://m.downbook.net/book.php?id=...%C4%C8%CE%CE%F1%B2%BB%BF%C6%D1%A7.txt&yeshu=0 (best one)
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This might be my favorite Chinese yuri novel I've read so far! Even though I was MTL the whole time, I couldn't stop reading it. Its that good! The interaction between the two main characters are my favorite parts. There are only 130 chapters (Although I wish there were more). This novel is different from any other world hopping novel, there are two raiders: Gu Anran and Hong Qingyi, who grew up together as orphans. Its 1vs1 so even when they change worlds, the female masters doesn't change. Gu Anran x Mu Qingli and Hong Qingyi x Chi Mengyan. There are 6 worlds in total and each and every one of them is very interesting. There is also a side gay couple too, between the male master and the supporting male. One of protagonists' main missions is to get to them together. Spoiler alert: After the two main characters finish their final world, they were in for a big surprise.
    Summary: Translated by @LeftoverTeaLeaves
    Gu Anran looked up to the heavens and gave a mournful cry: "Ahhhh! I am a woman, so why must I attack and seize the Female lead?!"

Mu Qingli's expression was cold: "You have an objection? You don't like women?"

Gu Anran nervously fidgeted with her hands. Without having the chance to say anything, the Hong Qingyi who was on the side cracking melon seeds, interrupted.

"How can that be possible? As a child, she was fond of hanging out with the cute girls at the orphanage! I have been observing this for a long time!"

Mu Qingli sneered and pulled Gu Anran's ear, then dragged her to the room.

"Wuwu! Dear wife, it hurts!" Gu Anran screamed loudly. Then, looking at the corner of her eyes, she suddenly had the expression of schadenfreude. With the "lowest voice," she loudly said
    "Hong Qingyi, those I had approached were all once pursued by you."

*Peng!* ...the room door closed.

"Eh...? So that's how it is ah!"

Hong Qingyi gulped. She mechanically turned around to the side to see Chi Mengyan narrowing her eyes. Damn Gu Anran! Even if she had the words, she still wouldn't be able to explain clearly ah ah ah!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  2. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I tried to change some words from the original summary so it makes more sense.
    Original Summary:
    Anran Yang Tianxiaoxiao: "Ah! I am a woman, for Mao to
      Raider the woman!" Mu Qingli face frost: "Do you have any opinion? You don't like girls?"
      Gu Anran nervously shakes his hands but still Without saying, Hong Qingyi, who was sitting on the side of the seeds, interrupted.
      "How is it possible? She liked to be with a cute little girl at an orphanage since childhood. I have been observing for a long time!"
      Mu Qingli sneered at Gu Anran. Ears go to the room and ask,
      "Hey! Wife and adults! It hurts!" Gu Anran screamed loudly, his eyes blinked and stunned, and he said loudly at the volume of "small voice".
      "Hong Qingyi clearly sees me close. It’s chasing.”
      Touch... The room door is closed.
      “Well...? It’s like this!”
      Hong Qingyi swallowed the swallow, mechanically turned his head and looked at the pool dreams, damn Gu Enron, now I can’t say anything, ah ah ah ah!

Yandere Devil and Delusion like this.
  3. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Any yuri is a good yuri.
    +1

Kingloli229 likes this.
  4. Kingloli229

Kingloli229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    If you say that it's a good read with MTL I really want to see a Tl version of this.
    Plus it look interesting anyway. And it isn't a Qidian novel so there's hope for this !

6. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 Please pick up the novel:aww:

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So, no one is going to say anything about Op giving herelf a +1 when she is the one who recommended the novel?
    This is some serious next level confidence, I applaud you
    ps: someone make a clapping blob or smily or even suchi, we got a shortage here

8. LeftoverTeaLeaves

LeftoverTeaLeaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated summary (bc I, too, want dis to get picked up)
    ______
    Gu Anran looked up to the heavens and gave a mournful cry: "Ahhhh! I am a woman, so why must I attack and seize the Female lead?!"

Mu Qingli's expression was cold: "You have an objection? You don't like women?"

Gu Anran nervously fidgeted with her hands. Without having the chance to say anything, the Hong Qingyi who was on the side cracking melon seeds interrupted.

"How can that be possible? As a child, she was fond of hanging out with the cute girls at the orphanage! I have been observing this for a long time!"

Mu Qingli sneered and pulled Gu Anran's ear, then dragged her to the room.

"Wuwu! Dear wife, it hurts!" Gu Anran screamed loudly. Then, looking at the corner of her eyes, she suddenly had the expression of schadenfreude. With the "lowest voice," she loudly said
    "Hong Qingyi, those I had approached were all once pursued by you."

*Peng!* ...the room door closed.

"Eh...? So that's how it is ah!"

Hong Qingyi gulped. She mechanically turned around to the side to see Chi Mengyan narrowing her eyes. Damn Gu Anran! Even if she had the words, she still wouldn't be able to explain clearly ah ah ah!

What happens next? This author doesn't know! ╮(╯?╰)╭

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  9. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Hong Qingyi and Chi Mengyan both are girls, not boys,

LeftoverTeaLeaves likes this.
  10. LeftoverTeaLeaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, they are? My bad. Fixed it

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  11. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless you @LeftoverTeaLeaves
    Let me use your summary please

LeftoverTeaLeaves likes this.
  12. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll always be shameless for yuri. I would only post pick up requests for Chinese yuri that I really like.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  13. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I said confidence

14. LeftoverTeaLeaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course ^-^

15. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m kidding, confidence is a great word but it doesn’t suit me. That’s why I called myself shameless. Thanks for the compliment tho

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  16. Melina Red

Melina Red Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wish there is group translate of only yuri novel. i love yuri as more than BG. its sad to see that there aren't any translated Chinese yuri novel that are completed. I always frowned at yoai as I only see it get translated:blobdevil:

AsianessPride likes this.
  17. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    100% agree. I don't mind Yaoi, I would check some out if the reviews are good enough. But I always enjoyed Yuri more.
    There is a Yuri Only translation group. They're called Yurika Hime's Translation. Link: https://yurikatrans.xyz/
    If you want more sweet slow yuri, I recommend supporting her. She seems pretty passionate about Yuri too. There are 6 active projects that she's translating right now, if any of them catches your eye. Support it.

18. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    have you read this new novel
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3916128
    女配,我来宠[快穿]
    My favorite new novel, it's Cool MCXTragady Villain Female lead. I like the conterattack Mc and Villian VS scum male protagonist and fake white lotus bitch.
    What I like most is character of mc, she is smart, talent, cool and calm. FL is arrogant and topical rich missy but her personality changed after her family was bankruptby by scum childhood MP family. she become cold and hard working. Their relationship is sweet and heartwarming. just find this novel is my cup of tea.
    First Arc Nerd X Vicious Women.
    hint: mc is lonely soul who travel different world, she gradually fall in love with FL in task world. No system in this novel. FL is very possessive, She chases away men who trying to confess mc.
    Mc task is to prevent her tragedy ending. ending is sweet, they marry.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    AsianessPride likes this.
  19. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven’t read it yet. I have more than 30 Chinese yuri novels that I started but haven’t finished.
    I like Possessive Yuri. Like you’re mine, you belong to me kind of thing.
    I’ll check this out, very interesting.

Edit: Actually, I have started this. I saw it on Sto.cx. I didn’t quite understand it. The female want to suicide but the Mc talked her out of it. Then I dropped it there. But the way you described it, makes me want to check it out again.

20. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it will be good to see yuri translated, at least just something...........