Spoiler [BL] For the Peace of the Immortal Realm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elestrea, May 8, 2019.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been MTL-ing this one, ML is really black. Blacker than Bing-mei, probably blacker than Bing-ge.

His life is terrible, first he was a waste/bad at cultivating, then he rises up because of some special jindan, then his jindan gets ripped out of him, then he power trips his way to the top again and it ends with him destroying the entire world.

And this black soul transmigrates back in time WITH HIS MEMORIES. RIP MC. Did I mention the person MC transmigrates into is ML's scum shixiong -- the one he trusted a lot but who ended up betraying him?

There's some of what I consider non-con -- definitely dub-con at least. It's when yandere ML captures MC (this happens around middle to late stage of novel), destroys his cultivation, and basically cages him in a palace like a male pet. It's a four-year time span during which ML does it with MC whether MC wants to or not. What's even more painful is that MC realized sometime before this whole captivity thing that he liked ML, so ML's betrayal and cruel actions totally stab your kokoro. Then MC is a boss and never stops plotting his escape and even succeeds in escaping.

Haven't finished reading, but I did skim the ending which is HE. Pretty sure MC & ML both have dragon blood.

Edit: Wrote this summary before I saw updated thread lol, please excuse if I repeated stuff.

ahsudole, Ease, alexfilia and 4 others like this.
  2. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, turned out I haven't posted the next batch of my spoilers. After all those shitty stuffs there are many fluffs and I'M MELTING. MC becomes very proactive in pursuing ML after ML lost his memories and MC truly realized his feelings~ :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Also, at first I thought the ex-girlfriend was a green bitch but nope, she's quite good and I think at this point they have already moved on from each other.

ML: "You are not Fang Huai."
    MC: "I am."
    ML: "You..are really Fang Huai?"
    MC: "Um. It's okay to forget. I'll wait for you to remember, Ah Xiao."
    ML: "What... what did you just call me?!"
    MC: "Ah Xiao."

...and they kissed.

MC: "Do you know why your core is in me?"
    ML: *expressionless*
    MC: "You have done some bad things. I was very angry. You gave me your core to please me."
    ML: *face twitched a little*
    MC: "Also, you have been following me secretly. You became Kirin and sit with me while I meditate."
    ML: *distorted face*

Longjun (LJ): "What skill do you want to learn?"
    ML: "The fastest."
    LJ: "You will suffer."
    ML: "I don't care. The sooner the better."
    MC: "Nope. I don't agree."
    ML: "Who do you think you to meddle with my business?"
    LJ: "He needs to meddle."
    ML: "What do you mean?"
    LJ: "The fastest way needs a person to train with."
    ML: "OK, never mind. Change skill."
    MC: "..."

MC: *tells a long story about his past adventures*
    ML: *listens*
    MC: "Okay, your turn."
    ML: "What?"
    MC: "Talk about yourself."
    ML: "Didn't you say you know everything about me?"
    MC: "..."

MC: *sneaks into the room to heal ML and talks about their stories while ML's sleeping every night*
    ML: "I told you stay out of my business."
    MC: "Weren't you supposed to be sleeping?"
    ML: "How can I sleep if you keep bothering me every night?"
    MC: "So you knew... Well, it's actually better if you know. Now you understand why I'm meddling with all of your business."
    ML: "What on earth do you want?"
    MC: "I like you. You admitted you like me and I finally realized my feeling. How can you just forget all of it?"
    ML: "Don't dream. How could I..."

...and they kissed again. They almost rolled the sheet after this but MC realized ML's body wasn't good yet and stopped. Well actually, MC stopped because he didn't know how to do it with a guy and wanted to learn from how ML had done it to him back in the palace first. Yes, he thinks of how to top ML.

Xiao Bai (XB): "How's Yu Xiao?"
    MC: "He's recovered. He's currently practicing."
    XB: "Soooooo... you and him.. together?
    MC: "Did Yangu told you that?"
    XB: "No, but I know you wouldn't look at a 'brother' with those kind of eyes."
    MC: "I can't hide anything from you."
    XB: "Of course! I'm-"
    ML: *looking at dead meat from afar*
    XB: "You... How's your love life?"
    MC: "Not very good."
    XB: "Oh.. no wonder. *whispers* He looked as if he were going to tear me up. Well, I'd better go!"
    MC: "?"

-- The Next Morning --
    XB: "Yangu, I'm going with you. I don't want to be a light bulb here."
    Yangu: "What is a light bulb?"
    MC: "Don't mind her."

MC: "Btw, why did you come to me on your initiative? Am I not your enemy?"
    ML: *bits his own lips*
    MC: "Oh, don't tell me... even if you don't remember anything, you still like me?"
    ML: *face changing color*
    MC: "Hmm?"
    ML: *sulks for the rest of the day*

ML: "Shixiong..."
    MC: "Ah Xiao."
    ML: "Why did you want to harm me?"
    MC: "I didn't harm you."
    ML: "Shixiong, I..."
    MC: "The past is over."
    ML: "Don't you hate me?"
    MC: "I love you."

I think I'm gonna do a short summary after finishing the entire novel because I just realized my spoilers have exceeded 10k words. Btw, there are only 106 chapters for the main story. The rest are extras which tell the story of Wuyi and Longjun, there are also some ML and MC.

6 more to go, I don't have time to finish the entire story yet, probably tomorrow? I don't know my project is shit.

---

Suiyang was attacked and 9 months later, it was seized by the righteous cultivators. Xu family got a new leader named Xu Zhiyuan and they rebelled against Yue Cult, turning the tide of war. MC stayed at Taibai all the time because he was the last key. MC got the Luojia's mechanism back and concluded that it wasn't fully opened yet. MC seemed to realize that the key could be replaced with 100 or so people's bloods so he rushed to Suiyang. There MC found out Xu Zhiyuan = Xu Rongsheng and MC forced him to let him go to the altar. Xu said MC shouldn't be here and attacked MC. MC used some telepathy to Xu, Xu said he had to attack because Feng was nearby. MC told him to bring him to her right away because he was planning to destroy the altar for real.

ML was outside making barriers so common people wouldn't get hurt. He didn't care at all, but he knew MC cared. Yin Menghe came in and they had a fight because Yin found out that Wuyi's core was inside ML. ML sensed something inside the altar so he quickly defeated Yin. Yin was almost dead but suddenly ML's barrier was broken because of some roars. It seemed Yin family failed in waking up a dragon.

MC was put inside a cage and met Feng. She confirmed that she wanted to unseal and unite with the dragon so their bloodlines became strong again. She said that she hated variables on her plans, MC and ML. But, she realized controlling MC = controlling ML so she gave MC an advanced mature puppet's seed. She then told him one command: "Kill Yu Xiao."

When MC woke up again, he was still chained. He wondered whether ML would actually come to save him. There was a dagger on his feet. He then started to imagine what would happen and realized that he didn't want ML to die at all. He realized he was already soft-hearted toward ML since long ago. He started panicking. ML came not long after. MC told him to go away. ML thought MC still didn't want to see him so he said he would go after breaking the chains. While ML was unbinding MC, MC cried. ML thought that MC hated him so much that he cried so he reassured that he would go right after. MC chained broke, ML went to the door. MC called his name and ML turned back just to see MC stabbed himself in the chest with a dagger. The dagger was enchanted it made all healing attempts failed. MC told ML not to kill his family. ML said MC would not die and pierced his own Dantian. ML said: "I regret cutting off your core," he put his core on his mouth, bent down, and kissed MC, giving him his core in the process, "I'll give you back mine as a compensation."

First thing MC realized after he had woken up was that ML was gone. ML's core was gone, his body was completely mortal now, where could he possibly go? MC went to the altar just to see Feng dead and Bai greeting him. He bought Bai with him and met his family. His family told him some Kunlun disciples saw ML but right after MC went dizzy all over again because the integration of his new core wasn't complete yet. MC fainted again.

MC had a dream about ML again. This time, he saw everything and realized there were many emotions, but no hate at all. He saw how ML secretly followed him and becoming Kirin to be with him. He realized he was too late at realizing that fact. He woke up 4 days later in his room. ML was captured and was in prison. His punishment was in 2 days. In another room, Taibai was trying to protect him but some people countered: "Your chief disciple said he was banished already. He is a devil and should die like a devil!" In the end, the punishment was set to: destroying his root bones. MC's father couldn't tell his son about ML's punishment. When MC was asked by his father about how he was at odds with ML before, MC said: "Many things happened, but everything's clear now."

On the day of punishment, Ding came toward ML and said that MC was ashamed of ML. He knew ML was being punished but didn't want to see him at all. ML was emotionless. Ding almost kicked ML when suddenly MC came. He said sorry to his family for being unfilial and took ML away. Before fainting, ML said: "Shixiong, to be able to meet you again... it's enough." They went to Yangu and she fed him medicine but said to MC he could stay unconscious for decades or hundreds of years. MC knew there was no hope and decided to go hide somewhere and wait for ML to wake up. Bai decided to follow Yangu. Yangu told him that the altar was destroyed already. MC said he would take a look later after he had settled down. Yangu said she would also go look for Xu Rongsheng. Before leaving, Yangu gave him Longjun's jade flute.

They went on the run for months, during those months, ML didn't wake up at all. People just look at him thinking he was a guy with a sick brother wandering around aimlessly. They arrived at Chu. The ruler was now Princess Lanzhao and her spouse, Yao. MC met a man who asked why MC had Wuyi's core inside him. The man turned out to be Longjun. He wanted to take a look at ML because ML was a true descendant of the Dragon clan and he asked MC to find a place to heal ML. They got a room in a brothel nearby. MC was kicked outside but Longjun reassured he wouldn't eat ML.

MC stood guard in front of the room. He thought about his relationship with ML once again. What would happen when ML woke up? Longjun would certainly take ML away, would he follow? ML had imprisoned him before but back on the altar he knew already he had long forgiven ML and he knew he didn't want ML to die. ML confirmed he liked MC, but did he like ML? Not a brotherly kind of love, but a man and woman kind of love. He looked around the brothel and realized that he wasn't actually gay, but he way gay for ML after all (tho he still didn't want to admit it).

ML woke up... but he lost the most memories of his second life. He remembered he had been reborn but many details went missing, including stuffs about MC. He only remembered MC from his past life. He still subconsciously ate vinegar when he saw a lipstick mark on MC's neck though. MC laughed and thought the whole thing to be ridiculous and went out of the room to drink. ML asked Longjun: "Did he steal my core?", but Longjun just answered: "How the hell should I know?" They decided to go back to southeast island. Before going, MC told ML that he gave his core to him willingly and even took some initiative to tease ML.

ML was on guard against MC. Longjun told MC to bring ML to the spring and let him soak there everyday. ML rarely talked to MC at all but he followed MC after MC threatened ML. While waiting for ML, MC meditated but was awakened by the same animal who had helped him before. MC said some sarcastic comment about how the animal still remembered him but somebody actually forgot. At night, MC put ML to sleep to his old cave. When ML woke up and stared at MC, MC ended up kissing ML and finaaaaaally realized his feelings. ML subconsciously returned the kiss and soon the kiss became very fierce.

MC went back to Suiyang's altar. Deep down, he found that members of Yin family were all killed inside. MC found Xu Rongsheng's sword and decided to go back. One night. MC thought about the whole affair and guessed the Yin family had probably been betrayed by Yue Cult. ML's body was quite okay now and Longjun started teaching him skills.

MC asked (forced) ML to talk about the seal. ML remembering his first life said something about the old man of water mirror from Qianji (MC's father original sect) who had come asking for help. ML said the man was the one who had kept the drawings (which in this lifetime, MC found at Luojia). Months later, ML finally entered Jindan and somebody was outside in the barrier. Turned out it was the old man who had told ML to crash the wedding, he called himself Zhong Ying. He was somehow allowed to enter the new barrier and wandered around like he owned the place.

ML kept doing subconscious things like worrying over MC when he got hurt in the training. He rushed over to MC and was about to call him something but somehow the word was stuck in his mouth. MC even asked: What? What do you want to call me?" Anyway all this time when MC initiated the kisses MC thought ML hated him. But no, ML's body was actually very accepting and his desire to posses MC was very big. Never in his last life he felt like that. Even his body had reactions but in order not to let MC knew he kept rigid expression.

MC made a Guqin and played the songs he had played to ML during his time in San Die Peak. Zhong Ying heard the sound and praised MC. Zhong also told MC he was Wuyi. Turned out, he was still alive and just faked his death. He decided to be a nameless person and wandered around. Before living, he said something about having a bet with Longjun and even mentioned he loved him. There was some kind of misunderstanding as well.

Yangu, Yushu, and Bai came as well. When MC x ML were nearby the spring, Zhong crashed into the spring and told the stunned MC that he was whipped by the tails. Yangu came and got mad at Zhong, saying how shameless he was even daring to came back after all this time. Also it was revealed that Yushu was actually caught by Zhong and thrown into the island to please Longjun. Zhong didn't give up after that failed attempt. He got past through all the beasts and came 3 times a day to Longjun's place... only to be whipped and thrown out each time. Their history will be fully explained in the extras, I think.

Yangu told MC she was going to demon realm in order to find Xu Rongsheng. ML's mood became worse every passing day. MC finally realized it was because ML thought he was going with Yangu. At first, MC actually didn't want to go and just want to accompany ML but he remembered Zhong said that sometimes drastic measures were needed. So, he told ML he would go. Blablabla and they rolled the sheet. MC was ashamed, didn't ML lose his memories? How come this kind of skill hadn't been forgotten? In the end, MC didn't go (yet) and ML was secretly happy.

MC found some information regarding the old man of the water mirror. He was in love with Yin Menghe and had once dueled Zhong Ying. Zhong said he lived in Jinchan. MC calculated the time of ML's recovery and decided to go and find the man one month later. Since they first did the deed, they kept doing it every 2 or 3 days. One day before MC left, MC thought of topping ML (MC liked to think so, btw) because his back would get hurt otherwise but as soon as ML heard that he became even more vigorous and MC ended up hurting even more the next morning.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Hebaj22, Peachiii, psychobee and 9 others like this.
  3. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEES HE'S SO BLACK but he's also very pitiful. He cares so much for our MC :blob_teary:

MC only realized his feelings around chapter 90, not long after ML gave his core for MC. Before that, he did care for ML (but not to the point of love) and waaaaas very hurt by ML's betrayal and playing him around. He also thought their relationship wasn't normal for brothers, but keep brushing it off mainly because he thought they had lived together for more than 30 years and it was normal for ML to be sticky. After all, he thought ML was a super pure kid :blobsmirk:

ML is the real descendant of a dragon clan and he'll turn into one in later chapters (sadly the form is super enormous so they can't do papapa). MC is just lucky to have absorbed the dragon blood and I think he's just considered a half-dragon since he can only change the shape of his nails and his eyes' color.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    alexfilia, scriptor, ahsudole and 4 others like this.
  4. Helaine

Helaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt:I love the story so much.

Thanks for the spoilers <3

5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    This sweet chocolate has glass shards in it my kokoro!!!! Does the MC ever top ML when they papapa in the later chapters?

6. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right! After all those hardships and knives... ahhhhhhhhh I can't take it! My teeeeeeth! :blobnosebleed:

I don't know about the extras but afaik, nope. MC always bottom even though he had many delusions of topping ML. Each time MC showed any intention of topping ML, ML made MC even more tired LOL :blob_pout:

WHAT I NEED IS A DRAGON FORM PAPAPA AND MY LIFE WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECT

But apparently, there is none but oh well at least there is this extra where: (I'm quoting @Zryuu)

MC was angry at ML and apparently they haven't had sex for a few months, but ML starts kissing MC and he's like 'is shixiong still mad at me'
    MC: takes ML's clothes off let's talk later. WHILE HE'S STILL MAD HAHAHA BUT SEX COMES FIRST
    and Cheng Shuang is watching
    well, peeping
    WELL THEY'RE DOING IT OUTSIDE

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  7. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks interesting :aww::aww::aww:

8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    This unicorn is shookt!!! Ahahahah so powerful so strong so brave heart!!!

9. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly after you read about what ML has to go through.....
    You'll have no doubts about why he became that black. I'm more shook at the fact that after ALLLL that he went through + that mentor of his that gives him BAD IDEAS AT THE SIDE, he could actually come around and realise that:

He was wrong. He wasn't wrong because he failed to continue deceiving Fang Huai, and he wasn't wrong because he had loosened his restrictions on him. He thought that possessing him would be enough, that it would be enough to satisfy his selfish desires; just like the hawk he had raised, as he would be able to suppress the unease brought about by a loss of control over the other party. But he was thoroughly wrong.

His mistake was in not understanding what Fang Huai truly meant to him in his heart. If a person can make him happy just by looking at him, and make him so happy that he felt like jumping for joy, then the only thing he could do, was to do his best to make that person happy.

ML IS A 10/10 GOOD BOI MY KOKORO

Also, ML does let MC top in the end. Cuz MC's like 'hehe if you're really sorry then you'll let me.........' cues MC groping ML's waist

ML: okay. lies down and lets MC does whatever he wants
    MC: ........... it's okay, never mind. You do it
    ML: ???? I'm ok
    MC: ahahah these things can't be rushed, we have a lot of days ahead of us together

gyahahaha so wholesome. I'm p sure MC tops someday but not in the novel

ML IS A 10/10 GOOD BOI. MC TOO. I LOVE THEM. I need another novel like this to fill the gaping hole in my heart now

alexfilia, JuuHachi, ahsudole and 5 others like this.
  10. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    There are still the extras, but I don't know whether I'll summarize them or not. Let's just see later. Welp, that's it folks, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :blobokhand:

---

MC went to Jinchan and after getting through the illusion array, finally met the man. MC told him the seal was almost open but then he realized the man in front of him wasn't the one he was looking for. Turned out, MC was still in the illusion. Xiao Bai appeared and pushed MC into the water and then he "went back" to his old world. He was in a beach and felt a bit disoriented and dizzy. He remembered last night Bai had moved out so he had been drinking all night long. A colleague called him and asked him to come. He felt he was forgetting something but then quickly brushed it off.

ML followed MC and entered the illusion as well. In last life, ML's demon was himself, that was one of the main reasons why he killed himself. This time though, he saw his memories with MC. He saw how he had kissed MC secretly, how he ate vinegar when some other guy was looking at MC, how he had imprisoned MC, and so on. He ended up falling into the water following MC's shadow. Not long after, he emerged in the form of a black dragon and forced the real man of the water mirror to come out. The man told ML he had to go inside MC's illusion. MC had to be willing to come out, only then he would be able to break free of the spell.

ML was in a modern city. He spread his consciousness to find MC. MC was driving absent-mindedly thinking about his breakup with Bai when all of the sudden a shadow appeared in front of him. He hit the brake too late and the shadow got hit. MC thought he would see a bloody scene but surprisingly, the shadow was okay and it was his car's front that was broken all over.

MC: "Did you just... hit my car?"
    ML: "I'm sorry."
    MC: "Are you okay?"
    ML: "This... iron box is your favorite thing?"
    MC: "Ah, this car is less than 200,000 yuan, it's not that expensive."
    ML: "200,000 what?"

...then MC stopped trying to communicate with him and bring him to hospital. MC soon spoke without thinking, asking ML to come home to him. Then realized ML might be a mental patient who had run away and thinking it was a bad idea after all (but too late, ML said okay already). So ML stayed overnight.

After MC was asleep, ML came and investigate his room. ML soon drew a conclusion that MC, like him, was a person that was reborn and this was his first world and ML wanted to experience it as well. The next day, ML was gone (he was not, he just stayed hidden). MC thought about how the mysterious guy from yesterday was lovely, and then thought that he was being abnormal.

After work, he wanted to watch TV but his TV somehow couldn't be turned on. Turned out, ML was the one who had checked the 'black box' yesterday and inspected it with his spiritual power making it broken. Today, he saw how MC turned out the TV using power on button and tried doing so... only to make a hole in it (he then decided to cover it up with illusion lol).

MC wandered around the seacoast and got his wallet stolen. There were IDs, money, as well as 2 rings meant to be used for proposal in there. ML came to save the day. MC was glad but somehow felt something was wrong because everything except the rings were there.

MC: "Have you seen the two rings inside?"
    ML: *blinks innocently*
    MC: "That thief..."
    ML: "In the sea."
    MC: "?!"
    ML: "He won't die."

Suddenly he remembered the room he had booked half a month ago (he had planned to propose to Bai on New Year's Eve). He decided to let ML take the room. Btw, each time MC met ML, he always thought of bringing him to police station because ML was very suspicious. Somehow, he always decided not to do that. He even wondered why he cared so much for a stranger. They went up to the top floor to watch the bell.

MC: "Sorry, what did you say?"
    MC: "Shixiong? Who on earth is your shixiong?"
    ML: "It's my lover." (apparently, he saw in the 'black box' that people call their beloved this way so he just.. followed suit lol)
    ML: *picks up MC* "Shixiong... I love you."
    Crowd: "Waaaaa, Congratulations! Kiss! Kiss!"

MC was so embarrassed he ran away and ML followed him back to the elevator.

MC: ("Did Yu Xiao just confessed to me?" Oh no no no, he was confessing to his 'shixiong'!") "You... your shixiong..."
    ML: "Um."
    MC: "Your shixiong... who is it?"
    ML: *comes over and hug MC* "You. You are my shixiong."

...and they kissed!

MC felt bad because he just broke up with Bai, and he was already hooking with another one. A strange guy in weird clothing, no less. So he decided to visit Bai's party. He told ML to wait for him in the car. MC met Bai and they finally realized they were over. Their friends had different ideas though. They thought MC x Bai were secretly meeting and weren't actually separated. ML could hear all that, he got vinegar overdose and crushed the car's door.

MC: "I told you to wait outside. After meeting my friends, I'll..."
    ML: *kisses MC fiercely and loudly it makes everyone blushes, then drags MC to the car*
    MC: "Are you sick?!"
    MC: "I'm not your shixiong."
    ML: "No, you're my shixiong. Fang Huai."
    MC: "What?"
    ML: "Brother, come back with me."

So, remember the rings that were somehow gone? ML during all that fuss actually slipped the man's ring into MC's finger and he put the woman's ring on himself. They were gone after they went back though.

They got back to the cultivation world. The man of the water mirror explained that the dragon's summoning was a succeed because the sacrifices of the Yin family. The dragon was only a soul and it needed a container. Thus, Xu Rongsheng was most likely chosen as one. That was why Yue Cult didn't stir up much trouble after that. They rest for the day in a cave and began saying sorry to each other and MC told ML that if he actually wanted MC to forgive him, he should let MC top him (it has been spoiled by Zryuu up there. The next day, MC told ML about all his plans then asked ML what he wanted to do from now on. ML only replied: "I want to get married." MC smiled and promised him that.

MC went back to sect alone and told everyone about the circumstances. 18 years later, the sealed dragon actually appeared. 3 years later, the war ended. MC became the most successful commander. It was said that every time MC went to the battle, there was always a black dragon accompanying him.

Half a year later, MC finally decided to bring ML home. Turned out MC had already planned their marriage and their parents were supportive. They went back to MC's house, and Da Bai ( the tiger, he actually helped MC in the war) had become a human and was about to hug MC but ML kicked it. When they entered the house, ML saw that there was a pair of wedding dresses. MC whispered, "I don't want to wear the female dress. If you want to marry, you have to be the one who wears it." ML was flabbergasted. He hadn't thought that MC would have prepared everything. He was very happy. Then MC continued, "Choose a day seriously." ML suddenly put a ring in MC's finger. MC then teased: "Where's the other one?" ML gave MC another ring and saw MC put it on his finger. Then they had sex all night long.

The End

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  11. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    im asking a very very important quesion for everyone here. Are there smut chapters? And if u know, which chapters? Thx in advance.

12. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right, I almost forgot. No explicit smuts/locked chapters from the raws I use and the official page in jjwxc also doesn't have any locked chapters... so... no smut I guess :blobsad:

13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess we gotta wait til someone is willing to look for he uncensored vers. if there even is one kek

14. Helaine

Helaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler, you finished everything!

<3

15. Elestrea

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I missed a paragraph yesterday. I've edited my post. This is what I added. It's for Chapter 101 and supposed to be the first paragraph:

MC went to Jinchan and after getting through the illusion array, finally met the man. MC told him the seal was almost open but then he realized the man in front of him wasn't the one he was looking for. Turned out, MC was still in the illusion. Xiao Bai appeared and pushed MC into the water and then he "went back" to his old world. He was in a beach and felt a bit disoriented and dizzy. He remembered last night Bai had moved out so he had been drinking all night long. A colleague called him and asked him to come. He felt he was forgetting something but then quickly brushed it off.