Question MW-TMW relation

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Jojo775, May 22, 2019.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this has been asked probably multiple times, but I have a specific question.
    You see I let TMW stack at chapter 1495, and MW at 2213 before I lost interest.
    I tried to finish MW but it became boring so I just read 3 final chapters and my question is, is Sheng Mei
    that mystiqal goddess queen that backstabbed TMW's MC's mentor in death(the Azure Yang lord sword/saber guy)?

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    nope

The one that backstabbed AYL is Lin Ming's disciple, mainly known as Lin Maniac

3. sunnyboy

sunnyboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no

4. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, then what's the ending of TMW, does Lin Ming find that universe and help it's MC? I won't be continuing to read so I might as well get a spoiler.

5. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haven't read ending of tmw but lin ming travels to tmw universe in search of sheng mei and he starts taughting martials arts to their tmw people (hence first martial arts born in tmw world) as their are traces of sheng mei their. He accepts some desciple which are top teir to ready world for fighting against demon giants who eats laws(just like mw) and cultivation of universes and then left for search of sheng mei. Azure yang bachstabber wife is such desicple of lin ming and used reincarnation technique of sheng mei to grow stronger.when she regains memorey and fing pure yang sword(sword of pure yang master another desicple of lin ming) in hand of azure yang lord She tooks it and left to build power to fight demon giant. When tmw mc come across lin ming is left for mellenias before but gets his inhertance of demon wheel and black sphere and other techniques. Dont know about later cameos of lin ming

Jojo775 likes this.
  6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The 33 skies and the empyrean heavens are a part of the same multiverse. They share the three treasures. Lin Ming travelled the entire multiverse and then left the three treasures along with some good fortune before he left to explore other multiverses. Yi Yun discovers some of that good fortune, including the purple card, and rises to the top. He leaves his own fortune behind explores the multiverses and then leaves.

Jojo775 likes this.
  7. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi yun goes out to search for Lin Ming and in the end, they become a gay couple.

8. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see, the legacy of TMW LCD thread is still carry on :blobcat_hyper: