LCD Wortenia Senki

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by runsing, May 20, 2017.

1. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    i've re-sorted them and added 3 missing chapters.

@Hasutsuki 's site appears to has a max rss entry limit of 10. therefore when he did a mass releases, earliest entry of the mass gets pushed off the list (rss). so when NU bots reads it, it only found what's still there.

2. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if I'm actually reading naruto on the latest chapters. Lots of flashbacks and talk about chakra

ZeroR18 and Paps like this.
  3. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably are

4. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    That explains it

5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely and the unending cliff as well!!!!!!!!

6. reaper_unique

reaper_unique Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like I read this series up till V3C9, where he gets his land and is planning to build his own thing there. I stopped right after he slept with the maid that is now part of his party. Has he slept with his two companions already? Also is he still the most amazing person ever to walk the earth?
    I got really annoyed at how he keeps pushing the two people that really love him away, but doesn't mind sleeping with a maid (which wasn't necessary anyway).
    It's always the same with these kinds of novels, he "collects" woman like it's nothing that are all ready to sleep with him but he doesn't touch them, yet goes out of his way with anyone/anything else.

7. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The maid didn't join his party
    2. He hasn't fucked the twins so far
    3. He is never the most amazing person in earth
    4. Sleeping with the maid was necessary to make his enemy think he was cooperating with them
    5. He collects slaves both man and woman to be trained as his soldiers

bochucha and Paps like this.
  8. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you do it again some of his other projects are having jumbled chapters

9. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Also how long till lupis meets our mc again

10. runsing

Reading List:
    Link
    done.

that, i do not know.

venu101 likes this.
  11. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Extreme pity for lupis one of her trusted aides and brother figure already is having a maniacal complex against ryouma now another one will try stupid things without her consent.

12. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I keep being more disappointed with each subsequent chapter that's released. I don't mind all the politics or intrigued, but all these short chapter that are almost purely inner monologue from 40 different viewpoints are getting a bit frustrating. Hell, even the last big fight scene was rife with inner monologue, introspection, and even a fucking ntr flashback, instead of, ya know, an actual fight...

Paps likes this.
  13. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because of the delay of release.....wasn't the guy that was "cheating" on his wife with the maids the one that got ntr by his dad or something like that?

14. A Millennium of Darkness

A Millennium of Darkness Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that the problem is that the author is running out of ideas. The author doesn’t know what direction to take the story but also needs to release something, so the author chooses to pad the story. The fight with Salzberg and Ryouma was meant to showcase Ryouma’s skills, but the author isn’t really good at writing fights (which is probably why we don’t have too many of them) and crams in stuff to fill in the page count.

ZeroR18 and Paps like this.
  15. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    the cheating guy had his childhood friend and fiance was ntr'ed by other nobles children. Iirc she was killed afterwards to punish him because he didnt fall in line.... think it was something like that.
    In any case, the wife he married was purely political reasons. He found her useful, but still was still butthurt over his childhood friend's betrayal, so just couldn't give two shits anyone else's feelings.

Yeah I got that feeling as well... sometimes the pressure to perform that Asian's culture has produced can be beneficial in a lot of ways... however it also forces people to produce something like this that little better then drivel. If this continues I can only see the series being shitcanned as people lose interest. Really sad to, it's been an interesting novel so far, and I hate watching to slowly being strangled by his editors pressure to preform.

As for the authors ability to write fight scenes, I didnt think he did to bad with the commander of the empire supply fort out in the plains. It wasn't earth shattering, but wasn't crap like the above.

16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand your feelings thats why I haven't been reading vol. 6 at all.

17. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading today's chapters, I can't help but wonder if it was as hard and frustrating to translate as it was to read... It makes me wish I could reach through the screen and throttle the author with one hand while beating him over the head with a paper fan made of this chapters that are bloated with useless information... truely saddening to see the series deteriorate like this.

To those that work tirelessly to translate this mess, you have my heartfelt condolences. I can only see this as the author's decent into mediocrity. Thanks for all your hard work.

18. runsing

Reading List:
    Link
    this is just my assumption, but looking at the covers on LNDB, i got the impression the LN has actually went beyond the one we're reading, the WN version. and i remember reading TL's note about how the translations has caught up to the source material (WN).

ifi wonder if the wn version has actually been abandoned (or close to). basically the author only focused on LN, and keeping the WN alive just for teasers sake, pumping out chapters once in a while.

19. FenixR

FenixR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhhh speaking so much about stupid stuff... I might have to drop this WN and wait for the LN to be translated to see if its the same crap or not.

Nighthawlc and Paps like this.
  20. A Millennium of Darkness

A Millennium of Darkness Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryouma would have already gotten his revenge against Lupis if the author would stop padding the story. I could understand if the author made Lupis a overpowered badass, who could think 100 steps ahead of the MC and had a fighting prowess so amazing that even god would be afraid of her, putting the author in a tight spot to find a outcome that didn’t seem anticlimactic. Instead, the author chose to make Lupis an incompetent ruler, who lacks political and diplomacy skills, who cannot save a kingdom that she herself put six feet under, and who has to face a guy thousands of times beyond her abilities. There is no reason for the author to drag this final confrontation for so long when the author has not made any attempt to improve Lupis’ character and give Ryouma a real challenge.

Paps and ZeroR18 like this.