Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Either side chapter or after story

Claus, Reman Scimitar and hillo315 like this.
  2. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    Pauvina would certainly be interesting to be introduced to Hiroshi.

Van: "This is my imouto. Hiroshi, she is about your age."
    Pauvina: "Hi! And this is Luves, he is my dragon. Introduce yourself Luves" *pats Luves with uncontrolled strength*
    Luves: "Haihhh! My name is Luvesfol, and I'm the former Raging Evil Dragon God"
    Mei: "Ohhh, Onee-chan BIIIIIG!" *runs to Pauvina*
    Hiroshi: "TOO BIG!"
    Mari: "Hm, should I call you onee-chan?"
    Ulrika: "Hi!" *Common sense was already gone in Origin*

Van: "This is my son, he was born this year"
    Bakunawa: "Hi!"
    Mei: "NyoroNyoro!" *is caught up by the tongue, is lifted up and plays around*
    Mari: "Like father like son" *Smiles tenderly*
    Ulrika: "He seems pretty big for his age, doesn't he?"
    Hiroshi: "Terrifying!"

Van: "This is my mother, she was born 2~3 years ago"
    Darcia: "Hi! It's nice to meet you" *Pats Vandalieu, Vandalieu smiles*
    Mei: "I want pat too!" *Darcia pats Mei, she smiles*
    Mari: "Oh, me two!" *Also pats Mari, she smiles*
    Ulrika: "I'm not at that age anymore, but me three!" *Also Pats Ulrika who is probably taller than Darcia, she smiles*
    Hiroshi: "Eh? Eh?" *Darcia pats Hiroshi, he blushes*

Van: "These are my maids, they have been with me since when I was about 1 year old."
    Saria: "Hi! Don't hesitate to ask use for anything you need."
    Rita: "Hi! Yes, if you need to need something, or if you need someone to be gone, just ask."
    Mei: "Huuu see through!" *starts playing with their incorporeal bodies*
    Mari: "Hmm, I notice that people do seem to use quite revealing clothes here" *considering she will have to adapt*
    Ulrika: "Oh, that's nice that you can be invisible too?"
    Hiroshi: "MAIDS!? Someone to be gone!?"

Van: "This is Sam, he is their father. He is a carriage that can fly in the sky"
    Sam: "Hohoho, bocchan, it seems there are more youngsters around, ohhh, how about calling me Jii-chan? Want to go in for a ride?"
    Mei: "Jii-chan!" *Runs to Sam, he lifts her up in the carriage*
    Mari: "A carriage that can fly? Interesting"
    Ulrika: "And it's pretty big inside"
    Hiroshi: "Carriage that can fly!? Parent of the maids!?"

Van: "This are Kanako, Melissa and Doug, they know your parents."
    Melissa: "We are already up to the story, but to see the child that was born after we died"
    Doug: "Well, since we moved here, common sense hasn't been working as it used to"
    Kanako: "Well, I don't like your father very much, but that doesn't matter now, Mei-chan, you seem to have the essentials to be an idol. Interested?"
    Mei: "Yay!" *Runs towards Kanako*
    Mari: "Long time no see, it's nice to see that you are fine."
    Ulrika: "W-Well... Please treat me well... Again?"
    Hiroshi: "They know our parents? And Ulrika oba-san? I'm not sure if I understand it very much."

Van: "These are Sarua and Sieg, they are the nephew of my prime minister, and Sieg is the adopted son of my Master Zorcodrio-sama. They also know your parents."
    Sarua: "Van-nii-san, what have you been doing lately that we don't know?"
    Sieg: "You are kidding me that you met with the Amemiyas, and these are their children?"
    Mei: "Eh? Friends? Almost same age?"
    Mari: "Oh, seems like you guys are small now."
    Ulrika: "H-Hi, again, I guess. Wonder if you remember me?"
    Hiroshi: "How do these children could remember father and Ulrika oba-san!?" *Hiroshi's just got Mental Corruption skill Level 1* "Eh?"

Van: "These is Knochen, they were my first pets, but because of circunstances, they are now one entity."
    Mei: "OH! Bones! Bones!"
    Mari: "This is quite a sight"
    Ulrika: "Eh? So the white castle I saw!?"
    Kanako: "We also use him for our idol shows, he is our Concert Venue"
    Hiroshi: "..." *Mental Corruption Levels up* "I don't think I can return anymore"

Van: "This is are Legion, they are also the former 8th Guidance people, although there may be a history behind them and your parents, it's thanks to them that I met you all."
    Pluto: "This is certainly an unexpected meeting, so you are the child that ruined my initial plans, but to see how it all turned up, that's fine. Nice to meet you."
    Mei: "Nice to meet you!" *runs to Pluto*
    Mari: "Long time no see, although I guess you never really saw me, but I worked behind some of your actions"
    Ulrika: "Ehh? Ahh, no grudges anymore, right?"
    Hiroshi: "Who are all these people that know our parents and Ulrika obaa-san!?"

Van: "This is Juliana and her Knight Squad, they were born this year, and they are similar to Pauvina."
    Juliana: "It's a pleasure to meet you, it seems we got more rivals for the ranks of being a Magical Girl"
    Mei: "Big! Big!" *looks up and in a daze*
    Ulrika: "Magical Girls?"
    Mari: "Is this some kinda of local rule?"
    Hiroshi: "Why are young people so big here!?" *Looks at Van, Van shrugs*

Van: "This is my new Mansion, Silky. We just got her though."
    Silky: "It's a pleasure to meet you, you are welcome in our residence, we can also give you a tour if you want."
    Mei: "Tour!" *Dashes to the cart*
    Ulrika: "Wait! Mei-chan!" *Gets caught with Mei*
    Mari: "Looks interesting." *Joins in the fun*
    Hiroshi: "Eh!? Ghost house?" *Ends up getting on too*

Van: "These are the Ghosts that help me."
    Princess Levia: "It's pleasure to meet you, we heard your parents killed your majesty before, but we hold no grudges against their children." *Looks at Mei and smiles*
    Orbia: "That's right, just remember to always be honest with others. And don't worry about those 3" *points at the light ghosts* " We don't think they are a good example for children."
    Jane Doe: "..."
    Mei: "Ohhh, pretty!"
    Mari: "They certainly look bizarre"
    Ulrika: "Why do all of you look like the same person?"
    Hiroshi: "Terrifying!?" *Mental Corruption skill levels up*
    Kimberley: "Don't worry buddy, you will get used to it!" *grins*

Van: "These are some of my direct subordinates, they are all Vampires."
    Eleonora: "Nice to meet you, as friends of Van-sama, I welcome you with all my heart."
    Bellmond: "You can ask me if you are in need of anything. I can assure you an excellent service." *disappears in smoke and appears from behind with drinks for everyone*
    Isla: "W-Who is this child!? And why is she so adorable!? Van-sama, is not what you think! I would never betray you!"
    Mei: "Tail! Want to brush!"
    Bellmond: "!"
    Mari: "It's certainly weird to see real-life Vampires"
    Ulrika: "Those collars, are they some sort of fashion here?"
    Hiroshi: "Are all vampires like that?"
    Miles: "Well, I'm not sure if I'm the best person to tell you this, but maybe so?"

Van: "These are some of the Ghouls that I met when I was 1yo, they took care of me, and are part of my family."
    Vigaro: "We are going to hunt, want to join?"
    Zadiris: "Just to inform you, I'm actually over 300yo, I'm not that young, in fact, I'm a grandmother already"
    Basdia: "Don't talk like that mom. Anyway, we welcome you, I heard your parents are heroes in your world, are they strong? We have been training a lot in preparation for them. Oh, this is my daughter Jadal, I guess she is older than you Mei. Please be good friends with her. Jadal, this girl may be your rival in the future."
    Mei: "Ohhh, strong!"
    Mari: "I heard that Vandalieu liked muscles, so it's like this."
    Ulrika: "How do you make yourself young? Such smooth skin..."
    Hiroshi: "Mother and daughter? Not reverse? And what's with these people and their revealing clothes?" *blushes*

Van: "These are my fiancees, though there were some misunderstandings at first, that's how we are now."
    Privel: "Van-kun, I(Boku) am not sure if it's a good idea to show us to people from another world so soon"
    Hiroshi: *Bokukkos, they do exist!*
    Gizania: "Privel, they would have to get used one way or another. I(Ore) hope you can treat us well"
    Hiroshi: *A Giant Spider Woman!? Ore!?*
    Myuze: "I agree, plus, I'm also a Kunoichi, they may know about it in their world, it should smooth the transition, degozaru."
    Hiroshi: "Who is a kunoichi!? Degozaru!?"
    Mei: "NyoroNyoro!" *Runs to Privel dragon tentacles*
    Mari: "Please, don't worry about us, we are going to stay, so it's important to know everyone early."
    Ulrika: "There are some pretty unexpected races here, huh..."

Van: "These are the Heart Warriors, they are a group of Adventurers that I met recently, they are nice people."
    Arthur: "Van's friends are our friends, if you need help, just ask!" *Shouts and looks intimidating*
    Karinia: "It may not look like it, but you can trust nii-san, and me too." *Sharp glare*
    Bolzofoy: "Hohoho, it's always nice to have more friends."
    Mei: "Oh! Sugoi!" *not intimidated in the least*
    Mari: "So these are the so called Adventurers, I can see the different Aura from Vandalieu's usual friends"
    Miriam: "You know, it's not really like that, but indeed, this is a world filled with dangers, you need to learn to take care of yourself. And so, I, as the leader of Heart Warriors, welcome you!" *Average and non-intimidating girl*
    Hiroshi: "Eh?"
    Ulrika: "I-I feel some sort of connection!" *Runs to take Miriam's hands, Miriam does not understand what Ulrika means and is quite confused, but the proud smile is still plastered on her face.*

* And this marks the meeting of the former common-sense people, Miriam, Hiroshi, Ulrika. What happens next? Only time will tell. *

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    RedHead, Bla8bla, Nimitz and 10 others like this.
  3. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm i thought Hiroshi and and Mei stay in in-world of Van body. Maybe i am wrong btw Nice one

hillo315 likes this.
  4. Reman Scimitar

Reman Scimitar Princess Zadiris Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Aight folks, another 500 pages and we can party lol (grats on page 500 though)

5. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also unsure, and it would normally look like they wouldn't go there, however, not only that would mean being in a closed space, there are also the other examples that would make this impossible: Mari said she will join Vandalieu's world and Van would introduce them to Bakunawa.

I mentioned my reasoning about this at the end of the Light Translation post.

Bla8bla, hillo315 and Nakakure like this.
  6. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The real party is in 1499 pages ;)

hillo315, jemini and Reman Scimitar like this.
  7. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn how can i forgot. With this pace i think we can hit 600 page before new years

hillo315, Claus and Reman Scimitar like this.
  8. LokiTheAccursed

LokiTheAccursed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have already surpassed the translation LCD

hillo315 likes this.
  9. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm if its lcd i already know. Well i forgot it too at that time though

hillo315 likes this.
  10. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless I sabotage it again. :p

hillo315 likes this.
  11. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, about 4 months for 200 pages.... 1000 by new year? Please?

Bla8bla, hillo315 and Reman Scimitar like this.
  12. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened that you added Zadiris to the list? The last time I read she was more of older sister (grandma princess) type character than anything else....

hillo315 likes this.
  13. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zadiris was trying to decide if she really wants to take Princess Guider job, since it possibility meant that all her future jobs/ranks would be "princess" related. But Kanako suggested that'd probably happen either way (same underlying reason why she has Princess Guider job in the first place) and that best solution would be to marry Van and become Empress. This option had never occurred to Zadiris but she's happy with the idea and Van isn't against it. Technically, Zadiris considers it more of a last resort though.

Bla8bla, hillo315 and Reman Scimitar like this.
  14. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that her opinion really matters in the end.

hillo315, Velnare and Reman Scimitar like this.
  15. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Hidoi:blobfearful:. BTW thanks for the tips:blobmelt:
    Are, i though she is Van first love (posible van said himself). Zadiris alrealy like him though.

16. Nimitz

Nimitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if van's subordinate, leadership, and guidance skills work in Origin. Then I think he would be worship for a very long time. I mean people will have a noticeable benefit for a reason to worship him.

Would legion have 2x the blessing of can now?

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  17. Shadowsiver88

Shadowsiver88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay two things, one if metamorph goes to Lamda doesn't it mean that she could use her abilities to transform into different races and if so will she gain access to the ranks system?

And form those races gain there unique or special characteristic skills, but if even that doesn't work right way if she trains it to i higher level or Superior skill it could work. There skills do grow given time i mean look at the girl who can turn into gas.

Thing is in Origin she could turn partly in to gas but was still visible, but when she went to Landa her skills increased and she was able to fully become gas and become invisible. So if it works out that way adding on her new DA magic she will be a force to behold.

And two, if undead with life gold in them mate with a regular living person their kids do become living like regular people, so the rules of genetics in that world work the same way it does now right?

Like if a titain undead has kids with a human the kid will either human or titain, and possibly manifest those races unique skills or traits as they grow up or from birth right?

hillo315 likes this.
  18. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she can get rank in normal way as there is similiar unique skill to Vampire, Isla is the example but if Metamorph ability also change the race maybe there will be unexpected thing.

hillo315 likes this.
  19. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew! The thread wasn't too active in my absence.

The two concepts are very different, which necessitates the distinction.

Best misunderstanding ever.

*guidance intensifies*

I almost forgot that all born death mages are weird.

Hohoho... So adorable.

I have questions about what happened to those faceless humans...

Even when he's not trying, Van is an amazing masseuse. Is it related to Vida's blessings, or is it some bizarre death attribute thing?

Rodcorte didn't want Van to get ahold of Avalon's cheats, which would make him that much more overpowered. It's actually one of the smartest things Rodcorte has ever done.

To be continued on next year's Take Your Kid to Work Day.

Unlike Van, Mei should be able to summon familiar spirits. Just think of the possibilities!

Rokudou is exactly the sort of apocalyptic danger Asagi is worried about. That might be enough for him to ally with Van.

I'd like to confirm that I also appreciate ssj4maiko's translations.

Avalon's escape leaves me a bit worried. Rodcorte is too unpredictable to be trusted with him. Well, Rodcorte is too unpredictable to be trusted with anyone, but especially Avalon.

There's only so much drama Densuke can stuff into the story before it turns into a cosmic soap opera.

That's my line! :blobcat_rawr:

This is awesome.

Looking back, Van's adventure is really weird, isn't it?

Don't you dare! :blobfearful:

Bla8bla likes this.
  20. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You noose you lose!:blob_sunglasses:

hillo315 likes this.