Spoiler I don't want you to be responsible! (bl)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HesheFell, Apr 2, 2018.

1. yoladias

yoladias Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Em qual site você leu este livro?

2. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    missluna likes this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 - ML told his parent about MC and circumstances surrounding their situation.

TomiNdumplings and Rangeles like this.
  4. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking from experience, it possible to operate on someone while they are still very much awake.

Rangeles likes this.
  5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost finished this. I like the story, and the ML. Aside from the few chapters with him in the previous life, he's so whipped in the second life.

But I have to say I really don't care about the side couple. I just skimmed everything when it's about them rather than reading it. So much drama. Basically, there's 2 brothers. The MC's friend was with older brother, but the older brother cheated on him and broke up with him iinm coz the girl got pregnant. Then the younger brother pursued him, and they hooked up. Later on, the brothers' family found out about it and prevented them from seeing each other. The younger brother went on hunger strike and iinm tried suicide or something. The older brother met the friend, and seems like friend didn't know younger brother is related to his ex. Blabla dogblood, older brother still want friend. Then blanks some friend of the MC's friend also had a crush on friend. Blabla parents don't approve, took away phone etc. And I just skipped when I see their names.

The wedding, the honeymoon, those are fine but then out of nowhere, the author had MC and ML went back to MC's orphanage and suddenly they're adopting a child. Oh come on. Their twins are just a year old. Even with that, childcare is mostly done by the grandparents and nanny. And they're thinking of adopting another child who seems pitiful? Author, are you a 20 something year old virgin with no life experience? Seriously?

Aside from those weird plot points that almost made me just want to drop this, everything else is fine.

6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, finished the last 40 chapters in the past 5 hours.

Ask away if anyone wants spoiler, earlier is best while they're still fresh.

7. nastrutium

nastrutium Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was mc left as orphan?

8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC was about a year or two old, he got sick and admitted to the hospital. The doctor there told Su Dad about his special physics and how he would grow into something inbetween a male and female. Su Dad took it hard, he didn't want to have a monster in the family. It would stain their family name. How can he face the elite society with such a son?

At the time, Su Mom was pregnant with their daughter. That daughter was the woman who wanted to marry ML. Anyway, since Su Mom didn't know about it Su Dad took baby MC and left him in front of the orphanage. He then told Su Mom that baby MC didn't survive. She was devastated but she persevered because she was pregnant. That's one of the reasons why she spoiled her daughter so much. That's also the reason why she rejected Su Dad when he suggested having another child. They never held a funeral for baby MC but Su Mom secretly buried him (in spirit).

Later on, when Su Dad met MC, he could instantly recognized MC as the baby he left at the orphanage.

The ironic thing is, he left MC there because he is a 'monster' that would stain their family name. However, the one that dragged them down was the daughter he had cherished and spoil these past 20years.

9. nastrutium

nastrutium Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tq

10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem~

11. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of agree without, the whole novel sounds too unrealistic, like someone dumbing different gay fantasies in one book kind of like a yaoi manga

TomiNdumplings, Rangeles and LaDyViL like this.
  12. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It made him look at ms more, looking more- knowing him better and fall in love. You can't just fall in love at first sight when all your previous partners (and strangers) try to get you for your money. In previous life he didn't believe in it till the end.

13. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So was she really pregnant with someone's child or everything was just a lie and they found out?

14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    She who?

15. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Miss Su girl thats desperate to marry ml and possibly the reason why mc died during
    abortion in prev life

haqpiness likes this.
  16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Have to double check, which I'm not thinking of doing any time soon since I'm reading another 3 novel's atm

17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc roommate ever get back his money from paying mc hospital bills (c 31) since ml said to the receptionist to over charge him
    Did mc ever fond out about it

G_Alejandro_L likes this.
  18. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at first, ML was interested because MC was different (second life). He said he is a concealed double constitution and didn’t want to be pregnant. Well, that’s not something you hear everyday. Then he woke up early than ML and sneaked away without a word. To ML, that’s probably unthinkable. He is pretty confident and have know his statistics. He is always chased one. So, curiosity + pride hurt = interesting. Then, he checked MC’s constitution and was surprised. MC is just what he needs: a man who can give him children. After all, he doesn’t like women and his parents are pestering him about marriage and leaving children. At this point he says he likes MC, but if you pay attention, it’s not a head over hills like or the usual novel’s romantic like. We can see it at the point he sees MC buying a pregnancy test and decide to check MC’s past. He would not tangle with MC if he is not “clean”.

Hypocrite? Totally. After all, ML had sex with 3 persons before and said he likes to spill it inside.

Anyway, The ML made a logic approach and still has no romantic feelings.

About the first life, MC did hesitate. He was a coward because he didn’t want to be the one deciding the abortion, but would accept it anyway. He had no condition to sustain the baby through the pregnancy without the father and since the father didn’t want the baby, he accepted it. But he hesitated. Considering he is a man, being pregnant is quite a shock. He reacted as he could, I guess? He may be avoiding the abortion in his second life to avoid death, but that doesn’t mean he will not love this child.

Like ML, MC was pretty logic about it all. And in his country, abortion is legal anyway.

19. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the ending for his sister and the Su family?

candycane_whack likes this.
  20. renrenka

renrenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If im in MC position, I would probably do the same way as MC. I mean, even if he giving birth to the baby, he probably wont have enough money to support, with no dad( lets assume that here ML didnt believe mc is really pregnant or atleast he didnt believe its his seed) plus, when i read this, double constitution is not common thing in this novel. Afraid that the child probably have low esteem because having male mother and judgement from the live environment