Spoiler (BL) Interstellar Stay-at-home Dad (星际奶爸)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rukachi, May 22, 2019.

1. Rukachi

Rukachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the Novel
    Interstellar setting where artificial insemination and in vitro tech is super advanced. Anyone can get pregnant.

Space pirate shou who's rough on the outside but really innocent x "Iceberg" royal scientist gong who's actually super passionate and possessive.

Shou: Lu Fei (fake name); Lu Liusha
    Gong: Xiao Zhen
    Babies: Xiao Chong, unnamed second baby

Important settings:
    - Beimang Galaxy, empire's capital. Where ML lives. First half of story takes place here.
    - Liusha Galaxy, MC's home galaxy, the "lawless" area, second half takes place here

Chapters: 87 (Completed)

Reading Progress: 87/87

Background:
    MC bought ML's sperm in a black auction. Claims it's because he was fascinated by ML's nice abs. Really, it was hit terrible shopaholic addiction. He gets himself pregnant and uses it as a disguise to sneak into the capital and avoid getting captured.

Important Points:
    - There's a girl who claims to have ML's sperm. She did but when she went to get artificial insemination, the underground doc switched it out and resold it to the black market. The baby in her tummy is actually the docs. So still true 1v1
    - MC seems like a hoodlum at first but by midway, I really fell in love with him. There's a strange innocence about him. He's a 26 year old virgin and blushes at just about anything ML does haha. He always talks about sex but when it comes time to actually get intimate he shys away like he's guarding his precious chastity. He's very loyal and kind to the people he cares about. He's obsessed with the treasure not for the wealth, but because he wants to protect the people he loves.
    - ML....was described as an iceberg, but I swear, he doesn't seem like one at all. At least when MC or baby is concerned. He's quite hot blooded actually haha.

Quotes:
    “Lu Fei thought about his life on the run, and needing to drag along a little infant. Feeding the baby milk with one hand while carrying a heavy machine gun with the other while facing off against the police officers who were chasing him down...That scene was so beautiful he didn’t dare look at it!”

Ch 1-14 (more or less)
    • MC decides to go to an illegal clinic for a very late stage abortion
    • ML is pissed and decides to drive around. Hits a pregnant person. Surprisingly, not MC. But its a scam. Like those ‘oh you hurt me’ now pay up.
    • ML leaves.
    • ML hits MC with his car. Very romantic.
    • He thinks it’s a scam so he sits there waiting for the show to start. MC is bleeding to death.
    • ML figures out that it’s not a scam and rushes MC to the hospital.
    • ML signs for MC to get a C-section.
    • MC successfully gives birth.
    • The doctor congratulates ML for baby.
    • ML is like wtf not my kid.
    • Doctor gives him the child’s DNA code.
    • ML recognizes his own DNA.
    • MC and ML have a big fight. ML is all "wtf you sperm thief!!".
    • Eventually, what happens is ML proposes and MC reluctantly agrees. It’s mutually beneficial cause at this point, ML knows MC is a space pirate. ML gives him refuge, MC takes care of baby.
    • ML takes MC home
    • MC gives the best name suggestions for baby. Including: Xiao black market, Xiao Sperm. Xiao [galaxy name]
    • MC and ML meet online but like anonymously. They both attend this baby class. ML knows its MC but MC is clueless. MC's like, virtual character he assumes online is a little yellow duck. ML is a grizzly bear.
    • Typical rich family drama where ML’s mom wants to set him up and is shocked by his shotgun wedding
    • ML actually is so sweet. He doesn’t hesitate to carry his waifu even tho app he’s heavy? And not very attractive at this point. Also is MC’s sugar daddy atm LOOOL. Since MC’s wallet was stolen and it’s not like he can get a job.
    • After ML comes back home from his mom drama, sees MC’s new room decor. Is shocked. There’s pin up posters, skull quilt cover, mini toy guns for baby, a…girl bed sheets (like the girls got her legs spread ready to be f*cked)
    • Finds MC hugging baby on the couch. They were watching a movie but both fell asleep. He tries not to wake them up but MC was a space pirate so he instantly jumps awake. Knocks the sofa down to and ML is freaking out because his wife and baby are about to become pancakes. MC kicks the sofa away and protects baby. They continue to sleep on the floor, baby on his tummy.
    • ML is like, can you go back to your room to sleep. MC doesn’t want to. ML princess carries him back upstairs.
    • ML is like, since I'm keeping you, can I ask stuff of you
    • MC thinks he wants sexual stuff. He even agrees to be the bottom LOL
    • of course that's not what ML means tho

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Hebaj22, Heungbo, Koumika and 36 others like this.
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so funny and cute. Adding to read list

4. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sold me with this. LOL

5. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    went and read ch1. Mc got pregnant bc it let him easily pass all the checkpoints and stuff to reach the main planet or whatever and now that he reached it baby can go byebye thus the very late stage abortion (but at 9months...can it even be aborted???)

Heungbo, Verk, Lingtian zhou and 10 others like this.
  6. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh some plot points I forgot to mention:
    MC's goal is to gather the missing 3 pieces of a treasure map. It was split amongst the big 4 space pirates captains. The rest of the cap's are dead. MC originally planned to nurse the child with a machine but ML wouldn't let him buy it so not much has happened with regards to that. So yeah, he wants to get the map, go back to his galaxy (the lawless galaxy) and resume his pirating life. Ideally get that treasure and rule the 7 seas! (not in those words)

Some background stuff:
    The emperor usually rotates between the 3 big families. Xiao, Luo and Lin. Current emperor is ML's uncle, mom's side (Luo).

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  7. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I take it back...i have lost interest in the 3rd chapter... Like wtf?? The gdam baby came out of mcs body!!! What do u mean that by law bc baby isnt biologically MCs, he has no legal obligation to care for the baby, thus forcing ml to have to take care of it????

Ml is ok so far but mc annoys me so much!!!!:facepalm:

8. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    According to MC, it's because he didn't plan on having the kid in the first place. Kid was just a disguise for him to avoid the cops and people looking for him. So in his opinion, it's ML's fault that the baby was born since he ran him over then signed for him to give birth without his consent. I will agree that MC can get a bit annoying at times though I'm still going to be reading to see if he changes. He's starting to warm up to baby and ML here. ML def is a better guy than MC (but I mean, MC is a crazy, manner less space pirate).

Something that's kind of sketch is that MC gets knocked up with drugs so he gets the genuine mom experience lmao. Which is why he loves the kid so easily and his body is in sync with the baby.

9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Simply put, the baby's a mean to an end? I can see the logic of "crazy, manner less space pirate" MC refusing to be saddle with it, if he doesn't see the baby as a living, breathing, entirely dependent of parents, little being. :facepalm:

I'm interested in seeing how the author can merge the daily-life-of-stay-at-home-dad with gallivanting-across-universe-in-search-of-treasure plots together. Thanks for the spoilers given, and @morticia_addams for the poke.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @rottenmushroom801
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

10. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 15-22
    • ML says since he’s keeping MC, he should be allowed to make requests
    • The requests are: revert the room back to normal, give his mom a favourable impression and make her give up wanting to set him up on blind dates, and learn to be gentlemanly
    • ML’s mom shows up
    • MC wakes up and sees that ML’s mom is a babe and hurries to tidy himself up
    • He tries to charm and seduce ML’s mom LMAO call’s himself ML’s ‘roommate’
    • ML’s mom kind of falls for his good looks but also is like, ‘does this fatty think he’s hot shit’ but also ‘if he lost some weight he’d be a Casanova’. Almost ends up giving him her number omg
    • MC rats himself out by saying that he’s this fat cause he just gave birth
    • ML’s mom figures it out and tries to call her son. But is like, what do I say??? “Son, your wife tried to seduce your mom. Quickly come tear apart this chubby vixen???”
    • ML finds out. Is uber pissed. Almost punches MC in the face. Ends up bitting his lips instead. Warns him if he ever tries to get his mom in bed again he’ll do him. That he really wants to f*ck him.
    • MC is so shocked that he just automatically blurts out that the doc said that they shouldn’t do any hanky panky until 42 days after the birth so they should talk again after 42 days LMAO. MC really deserves to be slapped I swear to god.
    • They separate, ML feels bad but decides to use his online identity as the grizzly bear to see how MC is instead of going in person
    • MC is depressed. Wants to go home. Then suddenly wants to go to the red light district. Nothing happens, they just walk around and MC stays depressed.
    • So app he was sad because ML stole his first kiss, much to the surprise of ML.
    • MC is all: a man forcibly kissed me today and even threatened to do me. I can’t fight him uwu
    • MC was also Ml’s first kiss though
    • MC gets a letter back from his subordinates. Turns out they’ve located the other three pieces of the map and they’re in the empire
    • One of them is in the breast of a female goddess living near MC omg lmao wtf
    • Main points of the letter: 1. determine if the lady has the map piece in her chest (she got her boobs enlarged and the doc slipped it in), 2: hurry and get divorced and bring back some popcorn
    • ML gets annoyed when he sees the photo of the female goddess
    • He also gets alll jittery and bothered when his little duck doesn’t come online so he seeks marriage counselling
    • He’s like “no way am I jealous over this fatty”
    • But later on MC goes online and he immediately calms down
    • ML thinks of the marriage counsellor’s advice: to respect his partner’s needs so as the grizzly bear he offers to set MC up with the female goddess
    • ML is eating vinegar while ML is happy LOOL ML calls and meets fem goddess and asks her to accompany his wife who is a fan of her. He promises to get her this role she wants (she’s an actor)
    • from goddess shows up. It’s very PG. he just wants to see her breast feed so he can see if the map is really in her breasts
    • They just chat about mom stuff. Fem goddess brings her own baby over
    • ML mom looks for her sister. They come up with a plan to trick MC into committing adultery by hiring dudes to act as plumbers and catch them in the act of king omg
    • MC rejects both dudes. But ML mom hears fem goddess’ voice, charges in to “catch them in the act”
    • Confrontation. Fem goddess leaves because ML mom scared her baby. She calls ML tho to tell him what happened.
    • MC gets so pissed off but he gets a call from his space pirate friend saying they arrived and wants to meet up
    • MC is happy and gets ready to leave. Super badass moment cause he knocks out ML mom’s bodyguards and snatched back his baby and peaces out

11. Helaine

Helaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I love this!!! Thanks for the spoilers XD

Rukachi likes this.
  12. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    At that point, you might as well call the abortion birth, lmao. I mean, it's still coming out.

TomiNdumplings and Zhen_Qing like this.
  13. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor baby :blobsleepless: What is this irresponsible MC (I get that it’s not meant to be taken seriously, but still).

This is a life we’re talking about (9 months old!), it’s not something for you to make use of just to pass checkpoints and then throw away. So callous :blobconfused:

Heungbo likes this.
  14. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. He's terrible. But I mean. He's also probably a murderer considering his occupation so the fact that he has any morals surprises me. He currently has some affection for the baby but not enough imo. He does love him enough to subconsciously protect baby when he was startled awake and they were going to be crushed by the sofa though so that's a start. Still waiting for some MC abuse to start. Author decided to toy with ML first.

15. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is absolutely delightful :blobjoy:

16. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man I’m tempted to read this but i already have so many that i’m reading right now :blobpensive: the day I figure out how to make spoiler threads it’s all over for you guys lmao

Will have to rely on your kindness for spoilers:blob_grin:

TomiNdumplings and Rukachi like this.
  17. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 23-29 aka ML abuse. Guys, I love ML so much you don’t understand. I need MC to wake the fk up and see how much this man likes and cares for him.

• App the map leads to the emperor’s tomb where lots of riches lie
    • MC meets his old partner/friend, Zhu Nuo (Juno? He calls him Ah Nuo later. Idk if you can nickname western names in chinese like that) at a cafe. The cafe has private booths which are kind of like big glass bubbles. You can adjust the glass' transparency
      • back to ML's side
      • ML rushed home after getting fem goddess' message
      • confronts mom
      • So what made ML start to feel things for MC: even tho MC doesn’t want the child, even tho the child tires him so much, even tho the money he gave him was enough to buy an automatic baby feeding machine, he personally takes care of the baby. Will always appear when the baby needs him. Will always hold baby in his arms when they sleep. Will even sleep against the wall with baby in his arms because he’s too tired to get to bed. Even tho maybe it’s because ML forced him, it still moved his heart.
      • ML’s childhood:
        • Considering ML is the man with the highest IQ…suspend your disbelief for a bit
        • ML at 2 months old could already say simple words
        • He begged his mom not to use the child raising machine/robot, saying he wanted mommy
        • Though his mom didn’t do it in the end cause too busy
        • She didn’t trust anyone, only trusted robots so ML grew up only with robots around
        • at 1 years old he crawled out of the machine and no longer asked for mommy my poor baby
        • Hence why he’s so against them
        • At 3 years old he was taken in by the academy of sciences to be taken care of so no wonder he has little feelings for his mother
      • So seeing MC feed baby with such a gentle expression made ML who had been used to being alone feel a warmth he never felt before. A feeling of what it’s like to have a family.
      • ML thanks his mother for her efforts because without them he wouldn’t have the status he has now. But he apologizes saying that his affection and attachment for her is not nearly as high as she thinks considering at 2 months old, he considered the robot his mom
      • He asks her not to do this kind of thing again, and to never come to his home again. But that he wishes they can get along
      • His mom leaves, unable to say anything. I think she really does feel bad and does love him in her own way. She apologizes and says she understands.
      • He reassures her. Says that he does wish for them to interact well with one another. That he really understands why she did what she did when he was young.
      • When he’s all alone, he tracks MC down (guess he put a tracker on him or the baby)
      • Is shook because app the cafe they’re at is known as a hotspot for couples
      • He decides to go to bed. “Who cares who he meets with??”
      • Tosses and turns for awhile, finally can’t stand it anymore
      • Goes out to find his waifu
      • Back to MC
      • Baby is so cute. All throughout there’s been hints that his IQ is as high as ML’s
      • MC is drinking a cup of milk and baby wants but his little neck is too weak so he can’t get up to get a taste of that yummy milk. But he persists anyway
      • Zhuo Nuo remarks that baby is so smart making MC happy and MC leans down to kiss baby’s forehead
      • Baby is distressed bout the milk stain now left on his head and tries his best to wipe it off to no avail
      • MC is all haha I bought his sperm precisely because he’s the smartest man in the empire
      • Zhu Nuo is like….I don’t know man. I don’t know if you bought it for his IQ or his nice abs
      • More about the map piece in fem goddess’ chest
      • It was put in by an underground doc who was half…octopus (Tana race??) and half human
      • He had arms and 4 tentacles……….this is prob not important but I feel like y’all should know….tentacles…
      • He wrapped the map in his special skin which has the ability to like, find a space for itself and root itself in. And can avoid like X-ray detection
      • App the “pieces of the map” aren’t actually like paper pieces but more like USB sticks
      • ML gets into a room next to MC, the walls can be blurry or transparent
      • Baby keeps looking in ML’s direction, ML makes his room transparent, scares MC into dropping his milk which splatters onto baby who happily licks it up
      • ML mouths “Come home with me”
      • MC gives him a charming smile and middle finger, takes babies hand and waves bye to ML, also teaches baby how to strike a middle finger
      • MC and his friend give baby a bath
      • Every time MC looks at ML he remarks about how seductive ML is lmao
      • How his shirt isn’t fully buttoned and it makes him inadvertently swallow a mouthful of saliva
      • How his posture drinking water is so alluring, hand on arm rest, legs crossed
      • But MC thinks ML is trying to seduce him and is like, oops, not enough to get me hard buddy
      • Raises his middle finger again, then slowly lowers it to signify how he’s “softening”
      • ML chokes on his water
      • He didn’t mean to seduce him. He was just being him LOOL. Digesting before hauling his wife and child back home
      • MC and friend are trying to get baby into new clothes
      • Baby is all stiff so its hard to do
      • Friend teases baby to distract him and baby smiles
      • Friend and MC get all happy and excited
      • MC hugs friend and rejoices over how his baby is so smart
      • Friend is happy seeing MC so happy and habitually rubs his head
      • They had forgotten to turn the opacity back on so this scene is seen by everyone
      • Other ppl are like, look how loving he is to his man and kids tsk, you should treat me better
      • ML is eating vinegar
      • He researched who this person was
      • Turns out he’s MC’s most trusted subordinate and childhood friend for 25 years. (Btw ages: MC is 26, friend is same age but later bday, ML is 28)
      • ML realizes that MC really won’t be wanting to go home with him today, since they don’t get along well and that matter with his mom must’ve upset him. Meanwhile, that other person is someone he likes and trusts so obvs he’d go back with him instead
      • ML feels like an outsider right now. An outsider to the 3 people in the next room who look like a real family. Ouch my heart
      • He’s sad );
      • He thinks back to MC in duck form online, who was all” oh you’re so loyal, your wife must love you to death”
      • ML mutters to himself, “stupid duck. My wife doesn’t love me at all. He’s being all happy with his old lover”
      • And then ML leaves
      • When MC leaves with his friend, he’s stopped by a worker who tells him someone surnamed Xiao left a package for him: inside is an umbrella, car keys, a room key and 5000 dollars and some parting words
      • Worker quotes: “He says to come back soon after you’ve played enough. He’s going to make some food and wait for you to come home and have a midnight snack”
      </3
      • Oh did I say that ML left?
      • He’s stalking them in his car
      • Just when ML is about to leave, baby starts crying in front of the hotel MC’s friend is at
      • What a good wingman at the age of 15 days lol
      • MC decides that it’d be better to go home. He thinks he’s not used to the new surroundings
      • ML drives on over and is like hey lemme take you home
      • MC agrees
      • ML is absent minded, goes the wrong way, later tells MC that in the future, if he faces difficulties he doesn’t need to leave the house in such a hurry
      • ML is all yeah no worries. I’m nice to pretty women. And if your mom wants to catch me in the act get me a busty fiery chick. If it has to be a guy, he has to at least be at ML’s level
      • ML steps on the break and asks ,”my level” with a smile
      • MC hastily says I’m just saying it randomly don’t mind me . I swear I’m not gay, just trying to kiss up to you.
      • ML suddenly says that he’s going to take away MC’s erotic decor and mags and DVDs and help him subscribe to a high quality 4D magazine
      • MC agrees
      • ML asks if he wants AVs or GVs
      • MC was going to respond but saw the time and rushed out cause he was late for him online meeting with his friends (they arrived home at this point)
      • ML mutters to himself, “ since you didn’t reply, don’t blame me. No hot girls or guys for you. How about interstellar national geographic magazine”

18. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this already during my capture at the hands of the BL Raw Gods. Totally recommended:love::blobpopcorn_cool:

Helaine and Rukachi like this.
  19. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft! Good luck. This a ML abuse novel. Sticking up and getting payback for all those tormented shou in novelverse.:blob_ghost::blobhero::blob_ghost:

20. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    While I love my ML abuse in general, does MC ever actually develop real feelings for ML and baby. Cause rn it kind of looks like he cares but it feels really superficial. I need both parties to be parties to be clinging on to each other and all that shebang. :blobReach:

Heungbo and TomiNdumplings like this.