Spoiler Dangerous Survival in the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, May 22, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooo interesting, I am very interested in this novel now.

IslaAtkins likes this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc had a space that saved him from the car “accident”
    Dog ml wanted to possess mc body bc of his high spiritual spring and special constitution body

4. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apocalypse setting one of my faves but I need to wait 2 weeks. After my finals I will read it

5. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YASSSS RAINBOW TURTLE IS ON THIS her stuff gets TL-ed at an insane rate whoo!! This would probs be fully tl-ed by the end of the year :aww::aww::cookie:

@ayyshadow @kiara8 @insteadofdeath @Kailyria20 @readerz @scriptor someone basically spoil this plzzz
    (btw I heard there was something wrong with the pings? Is that true?)

veihakase likes this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting

7. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This one looks interesting but that ongoing tag will have me sitting on the side for the time being.

michoux likes this.
  8. keinnan

keinnan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have MTL'd all that's available of this! For anyone that's wondering...ML is in child form until chapter 106. Where he's finally able to level up to...a teenager. But due to current circumstances, he's instead staying in animal form (a big wolf-type that's large enough for MC to sit on his back and ride).

From what I understand, ML is from a different plane/reality, and was one of the major powers there. His real form is a huge ancient beast type. He was injured in a fight and reverted to the tiny puppy form that he was in when MC picked him up (4-5 days after injury). Because of his injury, his memories and most of his powers were sealed, and he has to absorb spiritual energy to heal himself and regain his powers. ML estimates that it'll take several years, unless he can absorb the spiritual spring like the time when he turned into a small child from a puppy. MC refuses, haha. The spiritual spring is too important to waste on ML xD

Haha, there was a super cute bit where all the animals in the world are also mutating because of the virus? But they just mutate either larger or smaller. The group picked up two adorable little lions the size of kittens, and MC was feeding them bits of meat, but ML got all jealous and won't let him touch them. MC is like, but they're more obedient and adorable than you. ML :blobupset: I'm the most adorable!!! And pops out two soft puppy ears that the MC then scritches for a night ahaha.

Are there any specific spoilers people are looking for? A very general summary so far is that after the outbreak, MC decided to head to Beijing to look for his father and also the daughter of one of his bodyguards (said bodyguard was scratched by a zombie and MC promised him that he'd look for his family on his behalf). On the way, he's been picking up a stray here and a stray there...everyone in the party is very errrr special. The first party member's brother turned into a zombie, so he cut off his head and has been keeping it gagged in his backpack. He wants to take it to Beijing because it was his brother's dream to go. The second party member is a pervert that is obsessed with dissecting people. However, he's not so far gone that he'll murder people to do it. The apocalypse was a blessing in disguise for him, and the MC actually discovered his "tastes" when they searched his basement and found a dissected zombie strapped to a table. Third party member is actually...the most normal! He was a sniper in the military and didn't develop abilities until recent chapters. The fourth party member...her sister was murdered by other ability users and buried to "feed the flowers", so she carries around a potted plant that grew where her sister was buried. The fifth party member has double-abilities of speed and strength and met the party when he tried to rob them for food...only to steal the zombie head in a bag HAHAHA. There's a hilarious scene later where he's sitting in the back of the RV next to the zombie head's brother, so he puts down his backpack between them to avoid having to look/think about it. And then he turns to his other side to look at the girl holding a flower pot and asks her about it and she's like, "it's my sister".

The pervert is also...extra caring of him LOL. Always handing him water and asking if he's well and smiling extra brightly at him (he woke up in the middle of the night and found himself being stared at...etc.) He's so unnerved by it he asks the MC if he knows why and MC just tells him that it's bc the pervert is especially worshipful of people with strong abilities....while thinking to himself it's bc the pervert wants to dissect you the most. Hahaha the pervert actually joined the MC's group bc he thought if anything happened to any of them, he could then dissect them without any moral qualms...

But the other reason MC has to move slowly is bc he's avoiding major outposts as his stepmother's family has basically put a hit out on him. Hilariously, that one student that kept making trouble for MC when they were in school together pretended to be MC so he could get a free ride with the rescue soldiers that arrived (they said MC had priority to leave with them), only to be taken out back to be fed to the zombies. He shows up again in chapter 108 as he managed to awaken an ability while being fed on where half his body is zombified and the other half is still human. He yells at MC about how he had to experience being bitten and getting chunks taken out of him, even watching a zombie pluck out his eye and eat it. MC's response: ...who told you to pretend to be me?

Currently at chapter 109, they're alllllmost at Beijing, only a few hours away...but with a zombie horde between them.

9. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How else did mc counterattack
    his step mom plots
    Did he ever get revenge on his scum family

10. keinnan

Reading List:
    Link
    He's been mostly avoiding the bases, so he hasn't met up with anyone from his scum family yet. Since ML drew a circle to curse the stepmom in chapter 13, she's been having visions and is haunted by ghosts. I assume things will go down once he makes it into the city in probably a few chapters.

11. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More cute moments between ML and MC? And you mentioned that ML is from another plane, so how does MC know about his big form (?) and how he'll take 8 smth years to turn back or smth?
    Also are there any side pairings? Like the scientist dude and the strong and fast thief seems to have a thing or smth..?

12. keinnan

Reading List:
    Link
    MC doesn't know about ML's primordial beast form yet! There were a few times from ML's perspective where he "threatens" other people with it, like the scientist dude that was really uppity at first gets totally frightened out of his wits by ML and is very very obedient LOL. Like at first when MC and party try to get information out of him/etc., he's very resistant? But after ML sort of mentally "shows" him his ancient beast form, scientist dude is basically like yup yup my house is your house, take whatever you want, rest wherever you want, anything you want is fine and my pleasure to provide!!!! MC has suspicions about ML for a while, since his "abilities" aren't quite normal (he can cast curses on people after biting them and getting their blood, zombies basically ignore him, and the time where MC was wondering if he could save his bodyguard that got scratched, ML comforts him saying that the spring can save anyone with a breath of life, but they have to have at least a breath of life, and his bodyguard already didn't have a heartbeat...which, how would a little puppy know?) MC confronts him about it at one point and that's when ML reveals that he's from another plane and tells him he'll need a few years to completely regain his past powers...unless he sucks the spring dry again, to which MC replies: ha ha.

There are a lot of cute scenes where ML gets really jealous/possessive of MC? Like whenever we get a look into his POV, he's always thinking about eating everyone and then being like hmph! I'm only not eating you bc you're still useful to MC! The only one MC really needs is me though!! And whenever MC gives him tasks (like guarding the car or new party members that haven't been completely vetted), he's always really proud of himself like a little peacock, basically "dare to do anything and you're entering my stomach!!"

No side pairings as of yet, but I also totally ship scientist dude and thief guy :blobsmirk:

13. IslaAtkins

IslaAtkins Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what point are you reading? or have you finished?

14. PastTimer

PastTimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAHHHHH have to wait for this for this to complete before MTLing. orz I don't think I can surviveeeee. Spoiler of why the zombies happened & where did they come from pleaseee (Also, are they fast... or sloooow? )

michoux likes this.
  15. yoladias

yoladias Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Onde você leu este livro? pode someone give me the link?

16. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about his bestfriend? And the other bodyguard?

Spoof, hikaharu and mmem like this.
  17. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish to know about them as well... Anyone can give us spoilers regarding this?:aww::aww:

Spoof and mmem like this.
  18. katiethairu33

katiethairu33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he ever grow up? I'm at MTL ch 131. I'm wondering if I should keep going. Does he grow up or become human again before ch 183? Because I really am going to flip a table. There's slow burn and there's this. First he's a puppy. Then he's his son. Now he's a wolf. Will he ever even step on the love radar? He's not even eligible rn!! I'm dying.

michoux likes this.
  19. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does grow up shortly and and gets into a relationship with MC, also gets acknowledged by MC's dad. MC's dad was like WTF!? because his grandson turned out to be his son-in-law.

mmem and oleti like this.
  20. katiethairu33

katiethairu33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OwO Can you let me know around what chapter? Like around ch 140 - ch 150?