Spoiler Our Binding Love: My Gentle Tyrant Spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kurobito, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    TITLE: Our Binding Love: My Gentle Tyrant

NU LINK:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/our-binding-love-my-gentle-tyrant/

DESCRIPTION:

She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead and ultimately suffered her demise under said male lead. And to return back home, she had to obtain the city boundary map first.

Ye Mu doesn’t want to play a game! Now that she’s inside the book with such a plot, the only way around her death is to kill the male lead first and let this world collapse!

However, upon seeing a scraggly, skinny little boy whose brows were full of perseverance, her hand won’t move…

Well then, she would subdue the male lead’s tyrannical tendencies! How to do it? Raise the male lead and have him help her find the city boundary map? That’s a good idea!

Despite raising him properly, the male lead seems to have grown into a devious man who won’t listen to her. Moreover, he lures her over with the city boundary map.

“Do you want this or not? Then come to my bed.”

Her face was full of tears. Where was the promised honest and upstanding monarch? Does she have to raise him all over again?

The man smiles and pats her on the head, “Come on, stop crying. Wash and go to bed.”
    ==============
    Newly released novel with only 5 chapters. I look forward to new chapter update for this one cuz it looks realltly promising.

I want spoilers regarding on:
    1.) Any cute or lovely moments between mc and ml

2.) Is there any snu snu moments? If yes which chapter?

3.) Did mc ever get back to her real world?

4.)any supporting character worth giving some attention?

5.) Who is the actual protagonist/heroine in the novel that was suppose to fall for ml?

6.) Is any jealousy moments btwn mc and ml?

7.) Who is the antagonist for this story?

Thanks in advance to anyone answering my questions! :):):):blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

2. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Also, why the betrayal and tragic tags? :notlikeblob:

3. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i kinda read 100 chapters of it already so the betrayal and tragic tags are(imo)

betrayal cuz mc betrayed his father by not telling him that ah ji(the ml slave name) is actually the prince of the mo country's crown prince ( the strongest country). In addition to that, ml hand in the fake map to him leading him to think its time to rebel the emperor that lead to his death.

It's tragic cuz almost near the mc's dad death chapter, the dad actually became a bit better by protecting her from harm of his wife and wanted to be the emperor so that mc can be his princess. His soft spot is only mc. He was never kind to anyone except mc.

4. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Will her dad died during the rebellion? I'm currently reading this part and I'm curious if her dad will die since she tried to stop him...

Nefroza likes this.
  5. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, he died. Kinda sad at that part.

6. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mtl and still at chapter 90. Man. I'm loving this so far honestly. No romance just yet but the ML seems to know his feelings toward the MC :sushi_chubby:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  7. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any cute moments between them?

8. KIBBIE21

KIBBIE21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me where I can read the raw?

9. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
  10. pathetic_potatoes

pathetic_potatoes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https:)://babelnovel.:)com/books/our-binding-love-my-gentle-tyrant:)/chapters/c159:)
    (I can't post link )
    It's supposedly a mtl of the thing. But I found it decent enough, more decent than googlemtl-ing the raw by ourselves hahahaha

israt and Elephant Dreams like this.
  11. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please

12. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    what, so the ml caused the death of the mc's father? why did mc betrayed her father?

13. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    yes ml cause the death of mc's dad. In the beginning, she just wanna hide the identity of ml so that he is not being used( i think) by her dad to threaten the mo country/ kill by her father.(i think) Unknowingly, due to her action of keeping mum, ml use this to his advantage by giving her dad the fake map to conquer the world.

augacutan, Nefroza and Dragon_Reader like this.
  14. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the FL took this action?

Nefroza likes this.
  15. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    when mc found out about ml's action, she began to beg her dad not to go to the war. unfortunately, mc's dad was too confident that he could win the war saying that he will make her a princess once he win. He got angry at mc's incessant begging cuz he felt she was disrupting his plan. Ended up, her dad order someone to watch over her so she won't disturb him.

augacutan, -NEAR-, Nefroza and 3 others like this.
  16. astaterix

astaterix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us more spoilers on how MC and ML relationship after the dead of MC's dad?

Nefroza likes this.
  17. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Snoweee

Snoweee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I’m wrong. From what I understand from MTLing the novel, the MC fell into a coma after being found by the ML from those debris. The reason this happened is because of the MC’s father passed down his innate energy before he dies( im not really sure ‘bout this one) which is kinda harmful for the MC because of her young body who couldn’t hold such high energy. So after knowing that the crown prince arrived the empress dowager was trying to kill the ML and she used an elite force to secure that the ML will truly die and stop him from hindering her from ruling the kingdom, but during the “exterminate the prince scene” and also from what I understand from reading a MTL version, the MC woke up with unbelievable power, she heard that they are someone tryna kill the ML and that he got shot. Then she went there to help, they meet but the ML kinda feel that the MC is kinda different I guess and then after that the the people beside the ML told that those people with bow and arrow she massacred those elite soldiers who wanted the ML dead. So I’m still reading the next chapters

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    augacutan and Nefroza like this.
  19. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, anyone know which chapter the MC and the ML will grow up since I'm still in chapter 3

20. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link