Spoiler It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to Be a Supporting Male Character

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some stuff did happen irl but she’s still around. No word on when to expect the next release though.

Hanaru and Zhen_Qing like this.
  2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    That's fine. As long as the series's not dropped, I'm fine with waiting. And thanks for the info, love your translation of RaaS. :aww:

Hanaru and Kleep like this.
  3. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the real MC???
    Is he human or code? Couse i'm still read when MC almost gone,.. its was before he come to arch 8,...

And what is real identity of ML? Couse MC system say ML was not ordinary actor like MC,.. so, im kinda curius,...

Last,... Did they have happy ending?.. or at least did they get married or something like that...?:blobamused:

4. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning: In the beastman arc (currently being translated), in the middle of sex, ML turned into his beast form (a panther) because of MC’s fluids (omegas self-lubricate in this world). And then they continued doing it so there’s bestiality. ML’s tintin has barbs (like members of felidae do irl). Throughout this, MC and ML can still communicate.

Those jokes in the arc where MC was a dog...hahaha....

Also, there is tail-play in their kemonomimi forms.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

azinine, mmem, aNonYm0U5 and 2 others like this.
  6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil arc 9

7. PastTimer

PastTimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc nine has finished translating but I can do a summary for you just poke me

8. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 10?

9. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmem likes this.
  10. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler here (duh this is a spoiler thread lmao

The arc 13
    MC is an adopted son of the emperor. His father died in battle and was extremely loyal to the emperor, he was adopted into the Royal family. The plot is about the second Prince and the (I forgot who he is haha) that are fighting for the throne. The org Protagonist Shou pretended to be a man. The Prince who I forgot is the ML. In a flower appreciation party, the ML saw the MC was different from other women from her (his) aura and was bent without knowing it. He requested marraige from the e mo peror and the emperor granted it. They were cold at first (I think) and then ML found out the Protagonist Shou was a man and then the Protagonist Shou showed his awesomeness at military strategy and they got along well. The ML became the emperor and the second Prince died along with orig host.

Now the story....

When MC woke up he was with a woman because the orig host was spoiled by the emperor (orig host could not ascend the throne and thus was spoiled very much) and orig host was a straight guy. Orig host was very beautiful so many women were willing to marry him plus he was an imperial Prince. MC was scared because he was with a woman (ML will erupt lol) and he quickly dismissed the woman. He said to the system that he didn't want to meet ML because he now knew that the creator was watching him through ML anf felt awkward. He also said that he felt as if he really didn't love ML (in a roundabout way) bu the system said that if he wanted to be with him then there was no problem. The system also said that why would he be afraid of seeing ML. ML has seen every side of him, the cute side, the ugly side, the clothed side, the naked side... MC was ashamed. He went to drink tea (I think) with the second Prince when the emperor suddenly summoned him. He was nervous when meeting the emperor and the conversation was awkward until he realised ML was the emperor. MC was shooked. ML and MC decided to be together (yey) but MC was a bit hesitant about physical intimacy (his dad was watching him all the time lol). ML and MC went for a walk when the OrigML visited the emperor to report some things. OrigML saw the MC and fell in love with MC. ML sensed it but didn't do anything bout it yet. MC went to the flower appreciation party where OrigML when fall for the protoganist Shou. The Emperor went also despite being OCC and all the girls there tried really hard to impress him. MC was confused bcuase OrigML didn't look as dazzled by the Protagonist Shou.

12. QBAy

QBAy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically our MC is adoptive imperial son/prince while ML is the adoptive father/His majesty, the emperor. WOW.
    It just became pseudo-incest. Does ML persuade/force MC to call him “Daddy”?

13. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I wish. Unfortunately no, MC's real daddy is watching and children must be good... :blobsmirk:

14. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    At some point the MC was asked to say some poetry (or something this is kinda unreliable because it's been long since I last read it sorry) and everyone was like he's good he's not as bad as they say. One of OrigML's subordinates (scholar) said that they should steal the MC from the second Prince. OrigML was feeling very complicated and didn't reply. After that OrigML and Protagonist Shou got married with full support from ML. MC was relieved because OrigML still asked for the Protagonist shou's hand in marraige. The Protagonist Shou panicked a bit. OrigML only married the Protagonist Shou because he was kinda of interested in Protagonist Shou and wanted his feelings for MC to pass away (Protagonist Shou didn't know that).

When MC was walking through the city OrigML's subordinates (the scholar from the flower appreciation party and a general) invited MC (lowkey threatened) to a tea house. MC was suspicious but acted so he wouldn't OCC. OrigML's subordinates felt that MC was great and the general got close with MC with the scholar saying a few things at times.

At this time the OrigML felt that he kinda liked the Protagonist Shou but couldn't forget MC. The Protagonist Shou finally came clean to ML and ML was feeling complicated yet again when he learned that the 'woman' He married had the same junk as him. Protagonist Shou didn't really care bout this and proved his worth as a military advisor. MC and OrigML's subordinates got close. The second Prince kinda worried and the subordinates urged OrigML to recruit MC. Some point, MC was once again summoned by the emperor (they were physically intimate but never really did it to the end) and the OrigML had something to do at the Palace coincidetally. OrigML found out about the relationship between MC and the Emperor and was shocked. He felt angry and horrible and everything was a mess in his mind but he didn't say anything. He just left and thought about things. He realized that if you were powerful enough, you could do whatever you what. Look at his father the old cow eating such young tender grass (lol) so he decided to become emperor with renewed vigor and get the MC.

15. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    If some details are a incorrect or the time line is not accurate please don't hate on me. It's been a long time since I read it. ✌️ Sorrz

16. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been a long time but it has been adopted by Eve in Chrysanthemum Garden

https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/ianewtbasml/

azinine and Zhen_Qing like this.
  17. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil arc 15?

Sansama likes this.
  18. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 15 spoilers pleasee
    (。•́︿•̀。)

Sansama likes this.
  19. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia I have seen you on threads so many times and the novels are all awesome. Would it be okay if you add me on your poke list? Please? I love yaoi and spoilers

20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha thank you <3

But @Zhen_Qing has the poke list now o/

Zhen_Qing likes this.