Forgotten Title Bl transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Moondiamond101, May 24, 2019.

1. Moondiamond101

Moondiamond101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I don’t know the name of this novel but I remember I remember this...So the mc ha gone to another world but in this one the original owner of the body he took over was a snake shifter. The original was in the forest all beat up and injured but then the fl found him and took him home to heal. The original felt gratitude toward the fl and started protecting. What he doesn’t know is that the fl is a rotten to the core. The fl lead is a cat shifter but because of her heterochromia eyes she has when she is in her cat form people think she may be a lion shifter because it is rare rock see those types of eyes. So the fl was used to the attention she started blackening and dates men of higher stature to get the best. She wanted to marry
    the men with a Hugh position but when she was dating she dump one after an other for their stature difference. That is when the mc came in before she found him he left the scene and was found by snake shifter. The snake shifter are discriminated for their animal form so they band together and form a family.

2. IndelibleWords

IndelibleWords Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Bwayne

Bwayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  5. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    IndelibleWords likes this.