LCD You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, May 14, 2019.

1. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/youve-got-the-wrong-house-villain/

Description
    As if it’s not bad enough to be reincarnated as a child in the slums, I went into a crime town and became an experiment.
    When I saw the man who came to destroy the research center, I realized that this was the world of a harem novel.
    Since then, I have been living a normal life away from the research center, and the heroine has moved into the house next door.
    I think I’m an extra in the heroine’s neighborhood.
    Originally, the heroine saved a fallen villain from a fatal wound and receives a mad obsession in return.
    But why is it that the villainous servant fainted in front of my house?
    The male villain, Lakis Avalon, was the king of the dark world, the very man I met at the lab before.
    “……”
    I looked around for a while and pushed the man’s body.
    You’ve got the wrong house, villain.

Gin_Hindew, Arrynne, Zebs and 3 others like this.
  2. Kalmaegi

Kalmaegi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh we have a chapter discussion now? Nice! :blobpeek:

I'm still wondering about mister Villain's parasite. Was it originally in the novel? Doesn't seem likely since Yuri didn't make a mention of such a thing being in the book. Does Yuri have a connection with that Parasite? They seem drawn to each other...is it actually Yuri's missing soul fragment (emotions)?? It's pretty lively and emotive compared to her.

Hope there's more information on Lakis' soul pulling (charm?) powers.

Did Yuri's indifferent care won over Lakis' favor that's why he is so courteous and polite compared to the original scenario? Miss Heroine seemed the kind to fuss over a patient. Such a stray cat, our Villain. :blobcatblush:

Shortest answer is that Lakis fell in love at first sight :blobjoy:

3. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a free raw link?

EstefaniaTZ likes this.
  4. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the 'parasite' is actually just another transmigrated soul that is sharing life forces with Lakis. Kinda like the Sakura of Haunted Duke's Daughter or Riku's other soul of One-Winged Riku

RBJ and Kalmaegi like this.
  5. Kalmaegi

Reading List:
    Link
    So I can now count the Parasite as one of the reasons why Lakis is different from the novel. No, but seriously, are you feeling guilty The Worm did something to your benefactor that's why your extra courteous? Maybe throw off suspicion at the same time?

Lakis only casually noted Yuri is a creature of habit and that she's in her pajamas.

Mister Villain, don't let your guard down! [Tezuka voice]

Wonder if this so called Flower Knight will make an appearance. Most likely but hmm...I kinda want him with Annmarie.

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Bet his eyes only stared at her in pajamas and it took him a while to register what she said into his mind. The politeness is just an excuse to calm himself down.

Kalmaegi and ThunderingSnow like this.
  7. Karumin

Karumin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the voice would be kinda like a system? I've been thinking that that voice was a divergence between the original plot and the current plot, but I like it.
    It's cute how awkward Lakis is and how the voice tease him haha
    Another theory of mine is that he fell in love with the heroine by somewhat force of habit, and that Yuri suits his taste more (with his calm demeanor and subtle beauty). It's not like he has the time to think about his ideal girl, being a villain it's a full-time job so~ that would be why he acted with the heroine a bit snappy and polite with Yuri ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but it's just a theory xd

RBJ, Pyoo and Kalmaegi like this.
  8. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    I think hes feeling guilty :blob_ghost:

He patted her and probably touched her hand before she woke up n started scrambling for his hand (im presuming the hand linking is not only what she did, but partially what he did too)
    He also thinks she scrambled for him cause of his powers, so, double guilty

Im betting he also felt emotions he lost when he touched her, much like what Yuri felt (cant rmmber if this was written or not tho)
    +1!
    Tho the worm/fragment is also at play here

Karumin and Kalmaegi like this.
  9. Kalmaegi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lakis sacrificing himself and the Parasite to finish up Yuri's soup since he didn't have the heart to reject it when faced by those red eyes. What a valiant hero, our Villain! He fell too hard. Hope his quest to find stomach medicine succeeds. :blobjoy:

Even the Parasite thinks his well behaved manner towards Yuri disturbing lmao. The Villain suffering thanks to the carefree way his Benefactor does things makes him so pitiful. It must be karma, even his cockroach like vitality is no match. :blobReach:

Yuri's pajamas though...no wonder he was distracted. :blobnosebleed:

Kuroshirochan, Mitsuki000 and RBJ like this.
  10. Karumin

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao! Ikr! I'm melting, our villain is such a sweetie he can't die by poisoning but Yuri nearly got him haha.

Mitsuki000, RBJ and Kalmaegi like this.
  11. draw2much

draw2much Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My understanding is the Parasite is a fragment piece. The same kind of fragment piece that was used to turn Yuri into a Spider Woman (hah!). If I'm reading things correctly, Lakis seems to be an experiment similar to Yuri but from an earlier time. I think he escaped? Or maybe the mad scientist thought he'd died and threw his body away but he hadn't actually died? The reason Lakis destroyed the lab was revenge. I'm a little unsure but he seems to have gotten some kind of power from the fragment piece, but the (super big negative) side affect was the Parasite (who never shut up and he spent many years outright ignoring).

Anyway, the fragments seemed to resonate when Lakis and Yuri touched. It gave Yuri her emotions back momentarily and even when they were separated she had an attraction to Lakis that didn't exist before (prior she just found him an annoyance she needed to get rid of). It may or may not have had a similar effect on Lakis, and by proxy the Parasite. Personally I think it did. I think Lakis was like Yuri and the fragment numbed his ability to FEEL anything. If he had the fragment forcefully bonded to him at a young age, then he's been numbed to human emotions for a long time and thus became a man without a conscience: cold and cruel.

The Female Lead from the novel also had a small fragment too. Unlike Yuri and Lakis, the Female Lead wasn't forcefully bonded to a fragment. Instead she'd come into contact with a fragment accidentally and somehow survived. Unlike the Villain, she retained a healthy mental state and the ability to feel, so her conscience was never seared. When she and Lakis touched in the novel, did their fragments resonate too? Did Lakis feel something for the first time in a long time and desperately try to protect it but he only knew how to do it in an unhealthy way? But the FL didn't suffer from the numbness, so didn't notice? Was the FL tendency to be too trusting make his methods even more brutal? Or was it completely and totally different?

What are the fragments really? Are the all from the same source? When two people with fragments in them touch, do they feel drawn to each other? Do different fragments cause different kinds of attractions? Is it possible that Lakis and Yuri have fragments that are more compatible than the FL and Lakis? So many questions!

(I do like the theory that the Parasite is a transmigrated soul that clung onto Lakis, which fundamentally altered his character from the novel.)

12. Kalmaegi

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse Harem huh. Sounds draining. :blobneutral:

So there were four (if we include Mister Villain)? The Alchemist dude sounds interesting at least.

Yuri is pissed off that she can't stop talking about Lakis since he's the one who killed her favorite character. Hahaha...wonder how Lakis is faring with his stomachache?

13. Karumin

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly laughed when I read 'Damon Salvatore', and he has the colors reverted (blue hair and black eyes) xD

I do like reverse harem but in this one... I kinda rather to stick with Lakis. I can't picture Yuri with a harem, honestly

14. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A harem= endless headache.
    I don't think it will happen unless all the harem member never caused a fuss and support the harem. Either that or Lakis have to endure the harem since she will get killed if she rejected the harem member.

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  15. Miss Ruby

Miss Ruby 『Candy Floss』『Black Blood』 『❄️Ice Princess❄️』

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the link to the raws for this novel?

16. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, when Anne-Marie was carefully making cookies to give to Yuri, she mistakenly put in some spice instead of sugar, making the taste strange but Yuri and Lakis didn’t know that.

Lmao real mc still raise 'villain' flag with him without yuri know. Got a good laugh this morning :blobjoy:

MiserableSOUL and Mitsuki000 like this.
  17. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuri yus

18. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    so pissed at kalian, idc if he's original male lead, I don't like brainless ml, it isn't like the experiment subjects can choose to not to be played with by those fxxxxxx researchers. the hell with calling others heretics orz

19. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! They were VICTIMS! Poor innocent kids that probably were abandoned and had no families, depending on themselves to survive the harsh world. Yet he goes ahead and call them heretics after they were experimented on for years! I'm glad Yuri cancelled that horrible man. How dare he, when he knows nothing. *Ranting intensifies*

20. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Lakis definitely knows Yuri is Arachne now right? So will Yuri and her 'experiments' gang be his army against the dude that stabbed him in the back now?

Mitsuki000 likes this.