Spoiler Limitless Sword God Harem?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NastyOlRoshi, Jul 26, 2016.

1. NastyOlRoshi

NastyOlRoshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there, decided to start reading LSG, can someone please list all the girls that will be part of the MC's harem? Searched around on google, reddit and other forums but none has posted anything about it.

Thanks in advance.

2. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck. I've pretty much had the same results as you. If you ask about it in a thread, it'll pretty much just kill the thread instantly, or people will gloss over your post.

3. NastyOlRoshi

NastyOlRoshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm how come lol, isn't it pretty common to want to know which heroines will be useful for the story and we should keep an eye at their actions? To be honest I thought that my question would be answered pretty much instantly.. I'm not trying to be a smartass but I would expect their names to be mentioned in the last few chapters. I already tried to read the mtl version of the last chapter and I believe that the girls names are: Su Qing Er, Hu Qianmei, Jie Zhu, Long Xianli.

However there's also some dialogue between MC and people called Xiao Luo, Shangguan Meiyang but I don't know if they might also belong with that group.

4. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure. I think it's because not many people have/are reading the novel, or finished it.
    I'll keep those names in mind, thanks.

5. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit late but

4 Main harem members are
    Su Qinq Er
    Prime and first waifu so to speak she's the main focus at the start of the story and the one he holds dearest
    Hu Qianmei
    Is the fox girl that he rapes to get better cultivation talent and later on helps her out a few times, which melts her heart since no one else ever helped her out before
    Long Xianli
    Is the person who at start tries to kill him for "taking" her sects spoils of war. who he later on cures of a poison and melts her heart as well
    Jie Zhu
    Is added alooot later then all the other main members almost 500ch in so I dont have much info on her (Im almost at the chapters were she starts gettin introduced.

Secondary 2 are
    Xiao Luo
    Is a girl who is a martial arts maniac and is in most of the story chasing after Su Yun trying to become the strongest (she dont really shows up that much though in the story as far as I've read), she eventually develops feelings for Su Yun. But never really becomes a harem member until the very last chapter were Su Yun gives her a red chinese dress (which is traditional china is a wedding dress which means he wants her to marry him)
    Shangguan Meiyang
    Is another character that is introduced waaay later into the story so far that I haven't even gotten there yet, but yes she also in the last chapter ask's if she can also become Su Yun's wife, but when everyone looks at her she becomes shy and say's it's a joke. However Su Yun say's he would never turn down such a pretty girl and she cant change her promise and thus get's his sixth wife.

VixenKiss and Elv like this.
  6. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last one, he just takes her like that, because she wish to be his wife, does he love her? And does he discusse it with his other wife's?

7. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't talk with any of his wives he just picks up two wives extra in a few lines in the last chapter, the last one he is just shown that he goes to visit the sect she lives at she comes out and they exchange some 2-3 lines and then she asks to marry him he say's yeah and then leaves. I dont entirely know how he feels about the last two since I haven't gotten that far yet and just checked the last chapter to see who he ended up with. My guess is that they are the two extra wives he has been flirting with during the story but never hooked up with and then the author just ties it all up with him taking them as his wives in a few lines.

8. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    technically it falls under the "romance" questions so here goes: What happens with Bai Shan? I mean last in the translation it looks like she is under the misunderstanding that he was faking being weak and that he was "strong" even at the time they were supposed to get married

9. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    This is quite a bit ahead of the translation at the moment.

At first it is sort of written that she thinks that he was a genius that was hiding his abilities and just made a fool out of her.

Later on however she speaks with her brother and it is stated that she pretty much looks down on everyone that is not stronger then her at the moment, pretty much has her nose in the sky looking down on everyone. But her brother tells her that not every powerhouse starts out as a powerhouse and that in Su Yun's case she just failed to see his potential and instead only looked at how strong he was at that moment when they first met. The whole talk is basically based on the chinese saying of "Has eyes but doesn't recognize Mount Tai" = she is an arrogant yet ignorant person.

But yeah in hind sight it would be pretty hard for her to see since I think he was still his trashy self back then (only gambling, drinking, wasting money and himself away), and didn't really become a powerhouse untill much much later. Still you know you cant just ditch the MC and not expect to get put down in someway by the author

10. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well she was also a bitch towards Qing'er so......yea that doesn't get u any brownie points with the mc either

11. 90Bry

90Bry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last Lady (Shangguan Meiyang) is Qinq'ers master in Divine Cloud Immortal Palace introduced in ch 331. She has pink hair, looks 15-16 almost like Hu Qianmei, but wears nothing but pink, pretty much.

12. Drake17

Drake17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about ling qing yu

13. Takatsuki18

Takatsuki18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What abou Bai Yanshan? Will she get a comeback and join the harem?