Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I think what youve said makes sense. Cale has so many good traits but 'dying for other people' isn't one of them. 'A tiny bit hurt for others' maybe?:blobthinkingsmirk: LOL:blob_grin:

2. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’ll use it in the current arc while Raon is having his growth phase. They are in a pinch without Raon and the half dragon shows up, he decides to say Yes to the question when it asks him and he’s able to control large amount of rocks from the surroundings, iirc he makes a lots of rock shields to block the half dragon’s attack then use it to attack the half dragon. His body can’t handle it though as the earth element is too much and he needs to get a water nature power in his body (as the current one is just outside his body in the necklace)

shiory, moneng85 and happypanda like this.
  3. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler

4. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm...Empire is very strong it seems.

5. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's been long time to answer this. Just want to clarify. What I mean is that Cale is not the type of person that uses word related to living/dying lightly. He is the kind of person that value the weight of 'life' the most in the story. Also, Cale actually is the kind of people that would sacrificing himself for others or at least the people he is close with, just he wouldn't do it IF there's another option(who would?). The prove is the fact that he still use Super Rock eventhough he doesn't know what kind of "sacrifices" he would make if he is using that power. I personally think the author intentionally making Cale keep saying he wouldn't sacrificing/doing annoying things for others. Cale was more like... not wanting others to have a hope/expectation in him(like "I would do this, but don't expect anything other than this from me"), and so far in the story, it seems fitting.

You sure it because the super rock? If I am not wrong it was because he spent another 1/3 of his power to make whales can go to berserk state. So rather than the rock was too much, it was the water that being lowered enough to the point of breaking the balance of power

You would like the final battle with Prince Ardin.
    The one that fight against ardin in the end was Choi Han. Ardin become warlock after eating black despair and have despair property. Choi Han property was also despair but lesser level compared to Ardin black despair, so even though Choi Han was stronger he couldn't win against Ardin. Choi Han get enlightement and make his property become half despair(him when in forest of darkness), half hope(him when being around with Cale and his group) and ended up winning. He then just beat Ardin(punching him using hand while laughting) like a shounen protagonist. Dark elves also joined saying "If you hurt me, I would break your prince arm or something"(this part makes me laught, even Cale was shocked that these guys can acting like this) ).

I have been wanting to share this ever since I read the raw
    The white star was a reincarnator. Just, unlike a normal reincarnator that only have memory of his first life in the second life. This guy have all the memory from the thousand year of his life. So he died multiple time, but always reincarnated with all his memory. He was the real dragon slayer, unlike the one Cale fought before. He mastered the three major power (ancient power, sword, and magic) even though magic and ancient power suppose to not goes well together. He is shown after the battle against the empire+ lich(white star servant). He is the one that creates both fake dragon slayer and half dragon. I don't know what his purpose is because I translate it using google translate. The white star was targeting Cale. He is at least around(maybe a bit better / a bit lower) than Erhaven (Erhaven was a natural born fighter in his youth).

alexfilia, Elisee, Xi-hime and 9 others like this.
  6. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder where Empire and Arm got all these strong characters. I presume we don't know the leader of Arm yet?

Who is that? Is he a dragon? Or original owner of dragon crown?

shiory likes this.
  7. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the one that was strong was 'Arm'. The empire was so-so at least compared to Cale groups. The Alchemist was mostly advanced beause Arm warlock researching about black magic. Other than that, the magic and sword wasn't that special.

The white star is the leader of 'Arm'. He is a human that can reincarnated without losing his memory of previous life so even if Cale groups kill him, he would come back in the future while becoming more stronger because his experience keep increasing(Not that he was easy to kill in the first place). He is the original owner of dragon crown I think(since dragon crown was growing by eating the blood of half-dragon which is also being created by white star). Not only that, he is also the original owner of Indomitable Aura that Cale use. He also the one that kill most of Cale ancient power owner in the past.

alexfilia, shiory, yukihibari and 5 others like this.
  8. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm...So he can create half-dragons. BTW the aura was found on the bones of the dragons. Did he leave it here?

9. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure about this, but half dragon was originally a human that become like that because he is eating a dragon heart(multiple times) that white star gave. So while I am saying "creating". It's more like "producing"(?)
    About the aura, I am not sure, there's no explanation and personally, not really that important compared to the sudden appearance of white star.

10. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, considering that he was losing Arms left and right, it is not surprising that he decided to show up.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Volublekoala965 likes this.
  11. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ancient powers hide themselves wherever they want when their user dies this was mentioned when Cale killed off the dragon slayer iirc. So probably not otherwise he would have picked it up before Cale got to it?

12. MidoriMutsuki

MidoriMutsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been wanting to share this ever since I read the raw
    The white star was a reincarnator. Just, unlike a normal reincarnator that only have memory of his first life in the second life. This guy have all the memory from the thousand year of his life. So he died multiple time, but always reincarnated with all his memory. He was the real dragon slayer, unlike the one Cale fought before. He mastered the three major power (ancient power, sword, and magic) even though magic and ancient power suppose to not goes well together. He is shown after the battle against the empire+ lich(white star servant). He is the one that creates both fake dragon slayer and half dragon. I don't know what his purpose is because I translate it using google translate. The white star was targeting Cale. He is at least around(maybe a bit better / a bit lower) than Erhaven (Erhaven was a natural born fighter in his youth).
    [/QUOTE]

Fvck!!! He's targeting who? Cale? As in Cale Henituse?
    No!!! Not my Cale!!!

Is he the guy showed up at the lake when Cale successfully got the ancient power of water?
    Ah!!! please!!! Not Cale... my heart can't take another dead of my fav. character

shiory likes this.
  13. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Nice. I totally forgot about this. Yes, the ancient power hide themselves when the master dies. If I am not wrong in the battle against Empire in the jungle, there's mention that unbreakable shield would always appear in the trees. So If this part of google translate wasn't wrong, then there's should be some rules in the location of ancient power just like ruling aura was in Dragon which is the most ruling creature in the world, though I agree it's still random.

Fvck!!! He's targeting who? Cale? As in Cale Henituse?
    No!!! Not my Cale!!!

Is he the guy showed up at the lake when Cale successfully got the ancient power of water?
    Ah!!! please!!! Not Cale... my heart can't take another dead of my fav. character[/QUOTE]

What I mean is he is "interested" in Cale. Half-dragon and fake dragon slayer was incomplete creature, so he think Cale can be a complete one. Though I think he would still kill him if it's too bothersome. There's no mention that he was the one that showed up. And I believe the current wasn't the final battle, it's more prelude to the final arc or there might even be more in the future.

But he doesn't seems to be concerned even when his most powerful(I think) loyal servant(lich) was dying though. Well since all his powerful underling was already done I agree it's time for him to show up, just it's too sudden like a more powerful boss suddenly appear when battling the boss.

14. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does this series have any romance at all? Up to chapter 14 so far, and the story has been rather dull, along with the MC being an idiot. Not sure i can keep up with this series if it remains so... simple. So yeah, is there any romance? Any interesting heroine showing up to spice up the story?

15. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could just, oh I don't know...read the previous page.

Eva832 likes this.
  16. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the comment that is almost a month-old on an ongoing series? Things can change. I was just asking.

17. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This white star guy..

Isn't him toooo OP!!????????? How could Cale deal with him. This..the balance is totally off now.
    Cale is transmigrated with no special magic power, nor knowing the ending of the book. This is not Dave versus Goliath anymore. Like why!??????

18. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging on how author's habit this far the only ship i can see is CalexChoiHan.
    War is at your left and right and Cale is not too lousy to accept any girl coming at him. At best the romance would stuck at the 'Ssom' or just connect to each other.

All is IMO

shiory likes this.
  19. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale groups. Well, at least Erhaven might be able to damage him to a critical degree if he fought with his life. Also, there's Raon, Cale who still haven't gotten the proper way on using ancient power(super rock say so, but not sure if he means all or only some of Cale ancient power), Mary and Choi Han might also help a bit. That's should be enough if the target was only killing the white star. But, the problem was White star can reincarnated again so killing him now would only means delaying him a bit. To solve this, this is only hypothesis in my part, but there's 3 things that might be a help:
    1. Cale all ancient power. This is most unlikely, but Cale have all attribute of ancient power(some kind of Avatar) so if he know the proper use, there might be a clue to stop the reincarnation things using the power of nature
    2. There's mention about Ardin planning to meet King of Mercenary in the east(if my memory and google translate was both correct), it might be used to prolong Erhaven life or help killing white star
    3. The last theory was the most likely hint. "Divine item of God Of Death". This part wasn't used even in the current story. The word Cage read is "Method to kill death" so at first glance it might refer how to prolong Erhaven life, but god of death say when Cale found the divine item that
    So, it might also be a way to completely stop White Star reincarnation. And actually, if we consider the fact that 'Birth of Hero' all Cale ancient power suppose to be not collected/ collected incorrectly, then it's likely no way that the method to kill White star rely on that either.

Well this is just sharing my hypothesis. I don't even know if it's correct. Hehehe

No. There's no romance even in the raw chapter I read. They are in the middle of battlefield, there's unlikely a romantic atmosphere in there, so it might end with no romance at all.

shiory, yuriezzz and Ivivivi like this.
  20. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just wanted to point out, even if the villain seems all too powerful, the MC of the story is also all rounder immortal too, it may have been a long time since i read the start of the novel, so pardon me if i'm wrong and thus ignore everything i'm gonna write if i'm!: but if i'm not mistaken choihan also have his own "immortality" trope going on, where he does not grown old i remember cleary the mc stating that he lived decades in the forest and he does not grown old!
    he is also in fact the MAIN MC of the history : so this guy can reincarnate many times, but if he does not find a way to kill choihan soon, the guy is only gonna grown stronger and stronger until it became a cat & mouse scenery where choi han keep tracking this guy down for his wrong doings every time and killing him even more because the past choi han was the "ruthless guy") now going to put a theory out there:
    maybe the real deal to kill him is like was mentioned before the all elements nature power even if some our friends believe that as they are mentioned as not collected/wrong collected is not valid point for a ending i'm gonna explain later on why it does not matter in my opinion at least and why it would work out:
    Now going back to choi han and the nature power's cale got, we know that most of them was mentioned before in the story and most of them was wrong collected/not collected at all and thus cale was able to know/got them, so moving on: if we look at this by the events that choi han is in fact immortal (unless personalty killed) and the MAIN MC the reason the author mentioned those multiples plots and powers is simple because in the long run of choihan lives mainly not only "this" live that we are "reading" per si that the mc knows until volume 5 but further on the road (a lot further) : choi han keeps on living; he outlives his current party, outlives everyone else and keeps fighting the reincarnation guy for a few "lives"!
    (after all there is no need to mention what will happen once they meet: since clearly if they did not had cale's, most if not everyone outside of choi han and his party would be death by now: hell i bet that not even all party members would be alive too since the elf healer in the original history servers as warning.)
    so after living so many times he start to search for a way, and this way is clearly the nature powers, once we add that half dragon slayer mentioned that choihan have a plate as bigger as his, and he is in the "middle" of also collecting multiple natures powers, the END GAME of the "ORIGINAL" novel was this one, choi han keep outliving many friends and parties as the "super mysterious expert" fighting the reincarnation every time until he collects "enough" natural powers (the same ones mentioned before in the start of the novel and and by lucky the ones cale got) after all how poetic would be that the "original" users of those powers if cale had not got them in the first place, or maybe the second user or third user, was part of choi han's subsequent parties? after all there is no need to go further to form some form of connection between them in the original "book">
    for example: the cripple dude that was suppose to gain the vitality nature's power, he is mentioned multiples times as super smart dude and good noble so once the war hit's his kingdom he could have formed some form of connection with choi han who is fighting against them.
    the elf dude who got the weaken fire of destruction!, once arms is done with the kingdom they could march against elves or best yet, this elf as survivor of his village , since armies have succeed in getting their branch of world tree, would seeking revenge and encounter the mc along the road of his long live!
    tonka and the wind power; war against empire and choihan in the mix.
    shield/stone power> cale's territory> forest of darkness, clearly we could have a "regress to beginner" arc, mainly after another disaster struck his live in future arcs, where he choice to regress to the forest of darkness by passing cale's territory where everything started for him and thus allows him to find both power later" and even more given back his resolution in the process as normally occurs in those arcs.
    water power> simple as the big bad guy grown stronger and stronger and choi hans keep fighting them more and more is not hard for the world tree to get a gist of it and gives choihan the TIP about water power the same as she have given cale, only the timeline would be different, probably a lot later than what we have today in the novel.
    see is not difficulty to picture scenarios where choi han meet's with the owners of those powers or is involved with them in someway> so going on with the main theory you can close this spoiler tab now!.
    of course future events with future party mates linked to him that we did not even know because all the info we had was until vol5! also works too thus this created the "need" for him to start his search for them as way to keep their memories alive with him or things like that and once he collect all of them, he is able with their "help" even after their death, kill the big villain and save the world and himself!, (see it even make sense with the previous spoiler that the big bad was the one who personally killed the original users, and the possible future users in this theory too!)
    but of course with cale coming on the wagon he got a super big shortcut and in the end cale is the one who will seal-kill-finish the guy off, and save choihan of all the "lives" he would needed to live in order to end the novel.
    and if all of this was not enough: it have been implied multiple times that roan is a future dragon lord that is super OP even for ancient dragon standards, as he was suppose to be killed earlier on (thus fermeting the premise that there have not been a dragon lord for generations) and if we add cale's philosophy of running away to survive and come to get revenge later on, there is no Hope for this evil guy on this novel, even if he WINS against cale and everyone else, the mc is gonna ask ROAN to run away (since if they are doomed without doubt, roan would still be able to run away given his status and powerlevel), so once he had his third grown period and become a dragon lord, he destroy the entire world and thus the novel ends anyway
    so no big, let's just enjoy the ride until it lasts, because in the end at least i can say with 100% assurance, ROANS IS GONNA WIN!;);););););) and i'm more interest of him finding a good dragon girl to keep him company, (if i'm not mistaken too: we even got a joke in the novel about him being a girl or a boy at the start and cale said he was definitely a boy but who knows, maybe<coff coff coff>, just maybe: cale really does not know how to check a dragon sex) <coff coff coff> and this would totally make sense of how possessive roan is with cale and remember<coff coff coff> even if the golden dragon said that a human can not have a dragon's kid!, this was already proven to be false by our big villain!, <coff coff>!.
    yeah deal with it: i'm making a theory inside a theory about a "theory ending" that roan is actually a she.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    alexfilia, shiory and Daily Prog like this.