Spoiler (BL) [The Emperor] Zhen is Not Crazy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kasen, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Boinkers

Boinkers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Omg hahaha... At least i would rather prefer cute censorings, instead of fade to black settings... (╥﹏╥) huhu, i hate fade to black

2. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    You are lucky its just black setting cencorship....

All the danmei novel i read, when its comes to smutty and hot scene,...
    Its just show "harmony" word over and over again...:blobdead:
    and then they are already finish...
    Really, its give me dumbstrack...

mmem, Helaine, HesheFell and 3 others like this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many arcs / extras r there?
    Have they been all summaried? :sushi_peak:

4. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain what is really going on with the MC and ML and the system and world hopping, what is the story? and can someone continue the arc spoilers? please:aww:

Heungbo and Helaine like this.
  5. bitterblackrabbit

bitterblackrabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really a spoiler but here is a fan translation of the summary:
    https://bitterblackrabbit.wordpress.com/2018/10/06/i-the-emperor-am-not-crazy/

I, the Emperor, am not Crazy !

Originally, I was in the middle of eating instant noodles and then…..

I crossed over, with a Huo Wu Bainian System, to various different worlds in order to learn the occupation of being an emperor.

I looked at my System feeling very much satisfied. Afterall, I am the emperor, no need build reputation because I am already very honorable. I have no need to counterattack because I am the extremely amazing, most revered and respected ninety five emperor.

Crossing through every world like this, it is in order to find that person !

Therefore, I resolved to get along and collaborate with System in order to become prosperous together. But why is there always unruly people everywhere? I cautiously and conscientiously prepare to capture him, while he cautiously and conscientiously captures me.

Tsk, inevitably there will be unruly people who want to sleep with me. I demand for him to be dragged away and restrained so that he is unable to come in contact with me. I am not crazy !!

[ Notes ]

1. CP: various types of emperor shou and a doting gong, sweet and cute, dog blood, 1v1, HE, gong is faithful.
    2. This story is written with all kinds of unpractical reasoning, throw away all logic. Content is purely for enjoyment, don’t research.
    3. Numerous types of worlds, ancient and modern, taking place in China and foreign countries; the tasks are diverse. Reader, have fun and enjoy.

SourKandy, mmem, Heungbo and 6 others like this.
  6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pls make some more arc summaries
    The sect might be needed too simce its been a long time @Zhen_Qing @Bears111

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Reviving the thread, beg pardon from the elder sect members.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

8. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    the fact that this haven't been translated yet really clutching my heart a~~~ :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

mmem, greedxed and Heungbo like this.
  9. Khysylia

Khysylia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story sounds cute lol, thanks for calling me and I'm happy I joined the danmei wagon. XD

10. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my thank you for poking me :aww: I'm excited for this one :cookie: hoping someone would take this and translate it :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobmelt:

11. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sensei what chap is ABO in raw novel?
    Please onegai neesan~

Edit Im one of ABO world ,Futuristic Modern/Interstellar world ,beastworld and sentinel&Guide world plus Apocalyps World theme Fans(☆ω☆)(♥━♥)(♥━♥)

12. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too neee ~
    It turns off my fluffy mode and makes me wanna pull my hair cry loud for unjustness everytime I encounter a novel with FtB or jst they do the deed then "Ta da" For me (☆ω☆)(≥∧≤)(^◇^)

13. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this... But i don't remember why i stopped reading it...:hmm: