Novel I'm a Vampire

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by MinxMean, May 7, 2019.

1. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm writing a story called "I'm a Vampire", you can also read this story at:
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/12852731805663505/I'm-a-Vampire

scribblehub.com/series/22252/im-a-vampire/
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24507/im-a-vampire
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/187059120-i'm-a-vampire

[​IMG]

Synopsis
    Back in the Forgotten Days, Mankind lived in harmony.
    There were no wars, no fighting and everyone is living in peace.

But one day, A Being was born from the accumulated of Evil from all living being.
    That being was called as Demon God, who bring Chaos to the peaceful world.
    The surrounding of Demon God was tainted by the Evil Miasma it released and the animal that have been infected by it was turning into a fearsome Monster.
    Gaia, The Mother Earth, tried to stopped such being from destroying the world with it's Army of Monster by creating a being to defeat it by exhausting all it's power.
    When such being was born, Gaia has fallen into a deep sleep.

True Ancestor, The King of Night and The Creator of Kin, with it's powerful abilities was able to finally sealed Demon God into a Different Dimension with the supported from Human and it's Kin.

The human and True Ancestor finally bring peace to the Chaotic World.
    But that was not the end of it.

Genre
    Action, Comedy, Romance, School Life, Supernatural

Table of Contents

Volume 1: Vampire in this Modern Era?

Volume 2: Vampire also goes to school?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  2. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a Sleeping Beauty in the Coffin?

A certain girl can be seen walking passed the street.
    The girl seemed to be of high school student from her outer appearance wise.
    As of today, It's holiday for her and the other students.
    By looking at the surrounding as the boys around her age giving a glance at her from time to times just shows that she was a quite a beauty.
    But as she was used to this, she ignored them all.

Today was supposed to be the day where she could get lazy all day long as it is the started of holiday.
    It's been tiring ever since she started putting a lot of effort on studies and that's why when the holiday came she feels like all the energy was exhausted and all she wanted now was to relax, both for the mind and body.
    Eating chips while watching anime, Playing game all night, Reading novel and etc.
    She had it all planned.
    But before she could even do one of them, her phone rang.

" My Dear, Mother has found a good place for you to live in. "

" What are you talking about? I'm already living in the school dorm so there is no need for that, Mother. "

" No, My Dear. There are times that girl at your age need a private space which the school dorm couldn't give. "

" What do I need a private space for? "

" I'm sure you'll need it in the future. So, why don't you check out the place first? Then you can tell me if you like it or not, okay? "

And so, she was forced to visit the mansion she was told to look at.
    It's definitely not because she thought that she could be lazy all the times aside from school.
    Definitely not.
    With that in mind, she decided to go at it.

Looking in front of her, stood a huge mansion. Although it was a mess as it was abandoned, it is still a huge mansion.
    As for the reason it was abandoned?
    There is a story about that, or rather a rumor that she heard while asking on the way.
    It was abandoned because it was haunted or so the rumors said.
    They were saying the one who built the mansion is the cause of it.
    The owner was found dead for few days as some old neighborhood happens to passed by and smells a rotten stinks surrounding the mansion.
    They then walk towards the mansion's front gate and press on the ring bells a couple of times.
    As no one giving an answer after a few minutes, they decided to go in as they suddenly have a bad feeling creeping in.
    What they found was a rotten corpse sleeping on top of the bed.
    It looks so peacefully, if it weren't for the rotten smells around it, they would have thought that the person was just sleeping.
    That's when they decided to calls in the police.
    The mansion was sold after that.
    But the incident keeps on happening to the one who bought it.
    All of them, dies the same way.
    They don't know what the cause of their death is.
    And so, people brought shaman, exorcist, someone from suspicious cult and etc.
    In the end, they said that nothing is wrong with the house and neither the land.
    After that, no one bought the mansion as it was left there.

" No. This is definitely a no. "

" This mansion look exactly like those in the horror movie. "

" But it's so big and from the look of it, this mansion probably once a grand mansion like those rich people used to live. "

"It even have a big garden, well now it's just a full of weeds though. "

Leaving a sigh behind, she decided to walks in.
    Although she was frightening at first, she was not scared.
    Even though the mansion looks pretty old and dusty with all the weeds around but once it got renovated, she's sure it will look like a grand mansion.

" Mother said the land around the mansion is pretty cheap since it's haunted and all. "

To her, Cheap from her Mother's word is considered a million or so, it might be even more.

As she walks around the place, she found a single room that stood out among them.
    In a spacious dusty room, there was a single coffin.
    Even though it was dusty everywhere around this mansion, yet there is not a single dust on the coffin.
    This must be the cause of all those rumors.
    But she had never heard any rumor about the coffin in the mansion.
    Is it that, the owner saw the coffin one day and it led to their death or something like that.

" Oh why wouldn't there be a coffin in the haunted mansion? "

Although she was shaken, she still decided to walks slowly toward the coffin.

* Creak * [ AN:Thanks to a certain kind hearted person. ]

The coffin was wide open.
    Inside it was a sleeping person (or it could be a corpse).
    The gender is unknown but from the outer appearance it can be considered as good looking.
    The hair color is pure white.
    It's the same pure white that of a beautiful snow white.
    The color of the clothes is the opposite of it which is all black.
    Its color is deeper dark than the night.
    It can be seen as beautiful girl as the hair was so long that it almost reached the bottom.
    Looking at the figure, it should be the slender type.
    It could also be a handsome boy.
    It has such an androgynous look and figure that people could make a mistake judging it.
    And she is one of them.

" A beautiful girl? "

The more she look closer, the more she accepted the fact that the person in the coffin is a girl.
    It's definitely not because she find it hateful that this person's beauty is slightly above her.
    Definitely not.

As she was staring at the girl(?) face and her body suddenly she feel like someone is staring at her.
    Looking up, She saw something that surprised her.
    The once closed eyes are now wide open.
    Staring at her, straight to her eyes.

The eyes color is that of a crimson red.
    She swore that she have never seen someone having that kind of eyes, even on the internet with all those powerful Photoshop around as it didn't look as realistic as this.
    But this one is so real that it was unbelievable.
    It was the first time that she saw it.
    It was beautiful yet scary.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  3. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Past

There was once a living vampire in the past forgotten days.
    Back then, the vampire is not someone to be feared.
    The human worship the vampire as a god whiles the familiar as god's servants.

The familiar treated the human kindly.
    Even though they weren't human, they didn't treat the human indifferently.
    They have a longer lifespan than that of a human but it was not a problem to them.
    They, the familiar need to drink on a blood in order to live.
    Most of them only drink a liter of blood which is enough to last them for days but in return they will lose their strength and became as weak as human while also being able to walk under the sun without getting burn.
    There are still familiar that drink blood unlike those that only drink a liter/day and that's why they would turn into ashes if they ever walk under the sunlight without any protection.
    But their strength is not to be looking down upon, especially at night.

Where did they got the blood from?
    It's simple, Wild Animals.
    So the familiar could live on by sucking the blood of wild animals.

Unlike the familiar, the vampire doesn't need blood to live.
    Yet if it were to drink blood, it would have gained more ability and grew even stronger.
    It was such a cheat existence that even it feared itself.
    But it decided not to drink on blood as it thoughts that it's already plenty powerful as it is.
    As such, the human live peacefully with the vampire and it's kin.

But that didn't last long.
    There is a single human living in fear of them.
    He is called Johan.

One day, he was on his way to hunt for game in the vast forest.
    As he was thinking on what he should get for today's dinner, he saw a familiar in a distance.
    He was about to go and give his greeting like the usual when he came to a sudden halt.
    The familiar gives out a strange feeling.
    The usually peaceful smiling face is now giving of dangerous feeling.
    The feeling is coming from his instinct as a hunter.

He runs.
    The instinct told him that if he were to get close, he would get killed.
    He passed a lot of familiar on the way, they give a kind greeting to him like always.
    But to him, it looks like a monster getting ready to bite on him anytime if he ever let his guard down.
    And so, he runs.
    He keeps on running.

When he arrived at his house, he immediately locks the door up with anything as if afraid that the familiar could break the door.
    He sit in the corner and cover all of his trembling body with the fur from a game.
    The fear ran rampart inside of him.
    The fear ran so deep inside of him that he even forget that without the help of familiar, he won't be living as comfy as now.
    Once it gets him, he immediately tries to tell on others.
    He ended up telling them a lie with a lot of exaggerates in it.
    Such as that the familiar is secretly drinking human blood behind their back.
    And of course, the human started to go missing since then or so he said.
    Of course it wasn't familiar who did it as they prefer drinking animal's blood instead of human since it would ruin the relationship they had with them.
    Then who kidnapped those human?
    Obviously, it was him, Johan who had done it.
    He killed them all and said in his mind that this is for the good of human race.
    The vampire is the creator of the familiar so obviously it knew about it and chooses to ignore it for its kin.
    The vampire abandoned us.
    The vampire betrayed us.
    For what?
    It was all because we are just weak creature.
    All those lies were feed to two people then it goes on until it reached them all except the vampire and its kin.
    The vampire and its kin not knowing anything still enjoying their daily life while the human has started on their plan.
    Only a single familiar knows about it yet stay silent and just watch them like a passerby.
    Because they knew how powerful the vampire and its kin is, that's why the meeting was somewhere deep in the mountain far away from their populace.

The plan was named The Witch Hunt.
    The leader of it is Johan and from then onwards he was called as The Pope of the Church.

The plan was moving smoothly so far but when it was found out by the Vampire, it all started to fall apart.
    Seeing the blood everywhere, the corpse of the kin and the human he knows, everything drives it madden.
    Losing its mind to rage, it unleashed the most powerful abilities in its arsenal.
    The whole area surrounding the vampire until 5km a far was obliterated with not even a speck of dust left behind.
    What was there was just a single deep pit.
    But the wrath is still raging inside, without further warning, it destroyed everything that it sees on its way of rampaging, when it finally stopped, the surrounding terrain has already changed.
    When it finally wake up from its madden state, it decided to went slumber due to having exhausted too much of its power.

The human that survived against the Vampire's Wrath was so scared to death that it would even appear in their dream as a nightmare.
    When the Vampire finally stopped one day, they gathered all their courage and decided to see what have happened to the Vampire after all that by sending their scout to the last place it was seen.
    When they finally arrived at the place, all they can see is simple sand, everything in the surrounding has become a sea of sand, Desert.
    The Vampire is nowhere to be seen, and so, the human concluded that the Vampire was killed by its own power.
    Even the kin that has betrayed the Vampire is sure of it, the demise of Vampire.

In the deep sleep, it remembers everything.
    The past that it wanted to forget but couldn't.
    The hatred, disappointed, anger, sadness from that day is still deep within it.
    But as time passed, the feeling eventually grows weaker just like the passing days.
    As it was reminiscent of the past, it smells a fragrance smell that it once knows.
    Although it was faint, but the smells was unmistakably that of a familiar.
    Because of it, it wakes up.

My name is Sera Landfall.
    As of now, I’m 17 years old.
    Currently I’m living in the dormitory.
    I used to live with my mother but as she got less time to send me to school, she told me to live in the dormitory.
    I understood that the reason was that she's busy.
    Mother is the only family i have left which is why she have to take care of the company left behind by the now deceased father.
    I also put even more effort on my studies so that i could give her a helping hand later on when i graduated.
    That's why, i have no time to play around like any other girl around my age.
    Don't even mention the word Love, I’ll beat you up.
    Do mind that I also know how to spend my free time.
    Don't think that I’m a loner because i only focus on study.
    I do have friends, several of them at that.
    They didn't put as much effort as me in studies but they are still my friends.
    They also occasionally ask me for an advice on their study and fashion.
    Yes, fashion.
    For your information, my family is quite a wealthy kind.
    And so, it's obviously why i have quite a good fashion sense.
    They often asked me about it which i kindly give them some advice here and there.

In front of me is a beautiful white haired girl(?).
    Her beauty is on the same level as those celebrities standing at the top of beauty ranking.
    I hate to say this but she is slightly prettier than me.
    Yes, just slightly.
    There is no way that this is a boy.
    A boy can't be this pretty, not even those so called trap.
    This beautiful figure has to be a girl.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  4. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this really a Vampire? I want a refund!

In front of her stood a beautiful looking girl.
    It was so beautiful that makes Sera feel a little bit envious even though she is quite a beauty herself.

( I'm not a girl so you don't have to feel envious of my look. )

Oh, thank god.

" No! That's impossible! "

( How is it impossible? Would you like to see the proof of it? )

Sera stare at the undefined-gender-good-looking person in front of her.
    She feels like she hears a voice inside her head, is it just her imagination?

( Yes. it is just your imagination. )

Indeed, there is no way someone is speaking in my mind.
    I have some special power that can be considered as supernatural but it was not strong enough to be helpful in my daily life.
    It was at some point i feel like rather than special power, it was more like some type boost(?).

( You are indeed a special human. )

No, i wouldn't go as far as thinking that I’m some sort of special existence.
    That was—

" Are you the one talking inside my mind? "

Being on alert, she asked.
    At this point, even a dumb penguin would take noticed of it.
    The person in front of her just stares back at her, not opening up their mouth to talk.
    The smooth silky black hair—
    Wait.
    Black hair?

She stares at the person in front of her.
    The previously white snow long hair has become a smooth silky short black hair.
    If she looks even closer, she could see that the pupils color has also changed.
    From a crimson red pupils into a normal chocolate brown pupils.
    The person in front of her now looks totally different than the person she just saw before.

( You noticed it fast, Sera. )

!!!

" You really are talking in my head. Who are you? "

( Nice to meet you, Sera Landfall. My name is Sebastian Winstanley. )

" Sebastian Winstanley? The name sounds like someone from the royalty's. "

( Indeed, i am sort of royalty. )

" You are from royalty's? "

( Yes. Royalty of the Night. The King of Night, or did you prefer Vampire instead? )

!!!

Vampire.
    The King of Night.
    Immortal being that subsists on blood.
    Legend says the only way to kill a Vampire is with a holy stake through the heart while at the same time you have to burn them completely, leaving nothing behind, only ashes remained.
    It said that the Vampire could only be active at night and if they were to walk in the day, they would be burn to death or turns into ashes.
    But the being in front of her is fine even when the sunlight shine on him.

( I am different than the vampire that you thought of. )

" How are you different? "

( I can't be killed even with holy stake into my heart. )

( The sunlight did nothing to me. In fact, I like getting sunbath. )

( I didn't drink any blood ever since i was born yet i am fine, right here and now. )

[ AN: OP VAMPIRE(?) HERE EVERYONE! ]

..are you sure that you're vampire?
    How are you, Vampire who didn't drink blood, even be called Vampire?!
    Don't ruin my impression of Vampire, you fake!

" ...you didn't have any of vampire mostly known weakness? "

Garlic might work, just like the other from the stories.

( If it was what you thought of then no. Why would i get hurt by garlic, a vegetable? )

[ AN: Don't look down on vegetables! They are frightening existence to the children who love meat! I was once like them too. ]

" How about holy water? "

In some story, the vampire is like an evil creature and so, they would turn into ashes if they got hit by holy water.

( What's that? It sounds like a good drink to me. )

" ... "

M Country, A Street, F Building's Underground.

" My Lord, we have found out the betrayal's. What is your command? "

Said the person in all black attire, exactly those of assassin's attire.
    But these assassins were bowing to the person called 'My Lord' in front of them.
    'My Lord' was 2 meter tall, He have a ferocious face that of monster.
    It was very unsightly but none dare to say it in front of him.
    There was that one time someone was whispering about it to his friend but 'My Lord' accidentally heard it and that person was torture to the point that death was a better option.
    Even his friend was fate to suffer with him.
    After that, none even dare to mention anything about it.

" Who was it? "

" Yes! It was the old man of a certain company. "

" Old man? Hah. Certainly he is, only an old person would do for what he did. "

" But he should be dead by now isn't? "

" Yes! But he has a family and his only child have the blood of 'royalty'. "(Assassin)

" You mean the blood of 'scum' right? "

'My Lord' let out his killing intent toward the assassins before pulling it back.
    The Fallen was truly scary, don't even mentioned if they let out their killing intent.
    The assassins felt like they were getting a thousand cut everywhere around their body.
    Although it was short, in these few seconds, it feels like a long time has passed.

" Y-Yes. "

The person went quiet for a few minutes before giving the instruction.

" Kill it. "

" Yes! "

The assassins vanished from existence, disappeared to somewhere else, for their mission, That is to kill the innocent child.

Mother's House.

" Oh my, My Dear Sera, who is this handsome gentleman here? "

"...i picked him up at the mansion. "

Even i found it unbelievable when i said it but that was nothing but a hard cold truth.

" Oh my~ "

Behind my daughter who gives out an exhausted expression, there is a handsome looking boy which seems to be the same age as Sera.
    He has a smooth silky black hair and eyes which is quite common for Asian.
    But he has an aura of royalty surrounding him.
    With his good looking face and the special aura he emitted, it can't be helped for people to mistaken him to be someone from royalty's.

" Oh my! you're so fast my dear~ "

" what are you talking about? "

" fufufu~ Mother is proud of you. "

" what do you mean by that? Hey Mother? what are you talking about? Hey? "

As Sera was about to question her, the handsome looking boy open his mouth and said something that can be considered as a bomb.

" Nice to meet you, mother-in-law. I'm Sebastian Winstanley. Please take care of me from now on. "

After saying that, he bows.

" Oh my~ "

" Wait. What are you doing? What are you even talking about?! "(Sera)

" ??? "

Tilting his head to the side, he appears confused by her question.
    Although it was quite a cute expression that it actually went unnoticed by the two people.

" I'm introducing myself. Isn't this is how you do it in this country? "

" No! There is no way it's like that! Where did you learn it from anyway? "
    (Sera)

" Manga. "

Aka Holy Bible. [ AN: This is Sebas and i agreed! ]

" Manga has ruined you! "(Sera)

[ AN: Every day we stray further away from god.
    Sorry, i just wanted to say this once. ]

" It's really a piece of work. I'll have to buy some more later on too. "

" Hey, are you listening to me? They are the reason that's making this awkward! "(Sera)

" Money huh. It has to be this country currency but i don't have any. Hmm... "

" ...you aren't even listening to me. "(Sera)

Looking at the two chatting warmly (from her point of view), a smile appears on her face.
    Ever since she lost her father, Sera has not been smiling that much.
    She has been looking quite scary ever since i have taken on a position as CEO of her now deceased father's company.
    She must have wanted to give me a helping hand by putting a lot of effort on her studies, but I’d much preferred if she use her future for her own instead of me.
    She also needs to enjoy her life like the other girl at her age.
    So that's why, Mother won't question you where did this boy came from.
    Mother will give you a full support filled with love instead.

Because of the misunderstanding has not been thoroughly explained, Sera's future has been decided.

5. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this Sorcery?!

At a certain place, on a certain crowd street.
    There is two people walking side by side and both of them stood out like a sore thumb in these crowd street.
    One is a beauty like that of a princess or a daughter from a rich family while another one is a handsome guy that emitted a special kind of aura surrounding him.
    Both standing beside each other seems like something coming out of drama to the one staring at them.
    The guys were staring because of envy while the girls were staring out of jealousy.
    In their head, there is a single thought which they all agreed upon.

( THE WINNER OF LIFE SHOULD DIE! )
    [ AN: I AGREED! ]

Their thirst for blood is so strong that a certain vampire ended up giving a glance at them.
    Since the vampire didn't know the cause of it, He just ignored it.
    The beauty have noticed the stare from others but choose to ignored since she's already used to it.
    But today, the beauty feels like there are a lot of eyes on her than normal day.
    The beauty is called Sera Landfall.
    The handsome guy beside her is Sebastian Winstanley.
    Sera were currently on her way back to her Mother's house.
    She has told Sebas to stay at the mansion but he insisted on following her.
    At first she thought it won't be that much of a problem.
    But later on, she realized that was mistake.

( Sera. )

" What is it ? "

She looks at the person beside her—
    there is no one beside her.
    Once she realized he was not by her side, she look around.
    She noticed him going into a certain bookshop.

" Wait! "

She runs after him.
    Once she was inside, she saw him reading a culture book called manga.
    She lets out a sigh as she walks toward him.

( What is this? Is it children's picture book? )

" No, it's a manga for teenage boy or girl. "

( Are you sure this is not for children? )

" They are some that can be considered that but the one you're reading now is not it. "

( hmm.. )

She seems to notice something as she saw a flash of light from his eyes and so she has to say this, no matter what.

" I'm not buying it. "

No matter how interested he got into it, she won't get it.
    Even though she's wealthy enough that a single manga won't cost anything to her.
    She still insisted on not buying it.
    She has a very bad premonition that she would regret it later.

( Then i'll just use my power— )

" Fine. I get it. "

Sadly, she’s unable stop the bad premonition from becoming true.

" Thank you for your purchase! Please come again~ "

The two then left the bookshop.
    One who is happily reading the manga while the other one is thinking of a way to stop the bad premonition from happening with all of her power.

( This manga is.. interesting. )

She didn't have anything to comment on this.
    The manga he was reading is actually about a vampire.

Real life vampire reading a vampire fiction story wrote by a human.
    It's a very complicated feeling.

" Anyhow, can't you talk normally with your mouth instead of speaking in my mind? "

( Is it disturbing you when i'm speaking like this? )

" Uh.. not exactly. "

( Then isn't it fine? It will just look like you were talking to yourself to others. )

" That's the problem! "

( Please lower down your voice. look, people are looking at you thinking that you are a weirdo. )

As she looks around, she noticed their stares at her are exactly what he said.
    Her face flushed red as apple, anyone would have fall for her if they had seen her expression right now.

" Hmph. "

Giving off a tsundere remark, she increases her walking pace in order to leave the vampire behind.

But it didn't work at all, even though the vampire is only looking at the manga, he could match her pace just fine.

This is the first time that she feels so tired simply by walking home.
    Why?
    The reason is because of a certain vampire by her side.
    After stopping a bit from reading the manga, the vampire is apparently curious about the other things.
    The spark in his eyes is totally like that of an anime.

( What is this block thingy that can move even faster without horse ? )

Vehicles.
    It's the work of human's revolution in science technology.
    It's run with its four wheels on each side, powered by engine.
    I don't know much on what people back in your day used as their transportation but let just pick one example which is carriage.
    It works just the same as carriage which is to carry people to their destination.
    The long one is called bus.
    It is a public transportation that all general people could have a ride but you have to pay for it.
    The one that is longer than the bus is called train.
    It is also the same as the bus which is a public transportation but this one is faster than the bus.
    That short one where only two or three people could ride is called motorcycle.

( What is this black box that have sealed a human inside it's thin body? )

Pfft— she almost laugh at his word before she stopped herself.
    It took her a few minutes to do that before explained it to him about the magical box.
    It's not a box and the human aren't sealed inside of it.
    It's called Television.
    I don't know much detail on how it works, so this is the only thing that i could tell.
    The human inside of this is just a recording from the actual scene in some place around this world which they showed in this TV.
    You can watch any show that the human/producer created with their own team/crew , there might be also a show about Vampire.
    You could also watch news about a certain famous idol scandals, a certain artist was accused of drug or a certain case of murder and etc.

( Wait, Sera. What- )

And so, An annoying vampire keeps on asking her a lot of questions about this or that.
    She understood why he asked all this questions as he did just wake up from his thousand of year worth of sleep.
    So it's normal that one would be shocked if everything surrounding them has changed from the one of what they know.
    It's a mysterious how he is still alive after all that.
    Sera just think of it as a perk of being the only Vampire from what he said.
    So she was forced to explain it one by one from A to Z of everything.
    That makes her more exhausted than the time she spent on her studies.

" Boss, the target is walking towards the place. "

" Is there anything different that could spoil our plan? "

" There is only one guy by her side, But he looks weak so i think we're good. "

" Good. Now then do the thing. "

" Are you sure boss? Wohoo! Let's go then everyone! "

"'" OOOOH! """

There was a group of thugs far away from the two.
    Is this the bad premonition that Sera was thinking of?
    Anyhow, the thugs will realized that the prey in front of them is actually something that they couldn't handle, even with a thousand of them.
    But only later would they regret on their dumb decision.

6. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The King of Thugs

My name is John.
    I was born from a family who couldn't support a child like me.
    The reason was because my family is in a big debt.
    My father was always gambling the money away while my mother was always shopping, wasting all the money they had.
    What they only care about is showing off to others as if they are rich when actually poorer than any of them.
    No more money? Take more loans.
    I was not given anything be it family's love or money to eat.
    I have to quietly take some money from their wallet without them knowing, it was just enough for me to eat for a day.
    I didn't graduate from high school.
    I don't have enough money to support my studies with the little amount that i could get by working part time.
    In the end, i dropped out.

Because i was born like this, i feel like it can't be helped that I became who i am today.
    No money? Just take it away from people, It's very easy with my robust and scary face.
    What? You won't give it to me? Here's my punch.
    I beat them up until I’m satisfied and take away all their money.
    By living like that, I was feared by people around this district.

What can I say? This kind of living is not so bad.
    People are my wallet.
    I could waste all the money i have without any worries of thinking of where i could get my next money.
    Why? Because i already have an underling of people by now.

My underling would go around this district and ask for 'protection money' from the people.
    If they didn't give in then all you need to do is to beat them up.
    Still didn't give in? Then do something that i always like to do.
    Beat up their son or cause havoc on their business.
    If they have a daughter, Heh.
    Like that, they eventually give in.
    Life is a paradise to me.

Around this district, i am the King.
    The police couldn't do anything to me.
    There are always one such person that we could bought them with money.
    I'm free to do whatever i pleased, as long as it is inside this district.
    Who cares about outside, I'm already in a paradise.

One day, i heard very interesting news from my underling.
    Apparently, there is a new beauty living in my district.
    They are rich people that are living in a certain area that only those with a very influence background could get.
    New people, new wallet for me.
    New beauty, Heh.

Before i make my move, I’ll always investigate about my prey.
    Yes, they are my prey, no one can escape from this great hunter.
    Being cautious is not so bad and definitely one of the reasons that i could still be the King.
    The Intel that i get from my underling says, the mother of a beauty is a CEO of a certain company.
    The mother is a beauty widow.
    She is quite an influence person.
    Her daughter is currently studying on a certain high school.
    She is staying in the school dormitory.

With this Intel, I make up my plan.
    The plan is simple. I would 'ambush' the said daughter.
    With the daughter in my hand as hostage, i could then ask for payment from the mother.
    Once I get the money then i would send the daughter back, Alive.
    But by then, her daughter might not be the daughter she once knew.
    And that's where my prey would be devastated.
    Her daughter will be alive yet that doesn't mean that i could not 'touch' her, Heh.
    Such a simple plan will definitely work greatly.

With the great plan in mind, i started the operation.

Sera have heard from her mother that there is a group of thugs that is controlling this district.
    They do whatever they pleased and go around the place asking for 'protection money'.
    But she thought that she won't have anything to do with them since she was focusing all her time on studies.
    And most of the time, she only stay inside the dormitory.
    She never went outside the school's ground aside when her mother came to pick her up for spending time together.
    Her mother, most of the times, literally sleeping in the company.
    But she never expected for them to appear right in front her right now.

" hehe. Hey beauty, why don't ya stay here and have fun with us? "

" Yea beauty, it's better than staying with this weakling. "

Weakling? You mean this vampire beside me?
    Correction. You mean this vampire who is reading a manga beside me?

" We knows what kind of fun you would totally likes, hehe, so come with us~ "

There are currently two of them surrounding her while the three was around Sebas.
    in total, there were five of them.
    Facing in such situation, normally a girl would have been shaking badly.
    But to their surprised, Sera was not bit scared.
    She only gives them a cold stare.
    Feeling hurt to their pride, thinking that she is looking down on them, they decided to give a threat to her.

" Oi oi girly, what's with that stare? We just want to have fun. "

" Yea righty, Or are you thinking that this weakling can actually dtopped us? Gahahaha! "

They laughed as they give a scorn look toward a certain vampire.
    That certain vampire is currently reading a manga, not giving any glance toward this lowlife.

" Get out of my face. "

" Hohoho, what a scary thing for a weak girl like you to say~ "

" We are sooo scared~ "

"'" Gahahaha! """

Their vulgar laughs really tick her off.
    Currently Sera is on a bad mood.
    She was tired of explaining a lot of stuff to a certain vampire and now all she wanted to was to get home quick and lay down on her comfy bed.
    But now, there is some idiotic lowlife blocking her way in the most cliché way like a certain thug of the story.
    She is the type that's unable to hold back her anger.
    And so, without saying anything, she sent out a fast kick toward the thug on the left aiming at his groin area.
    Shocked by a sudden move, the thug is frozen and unable to block the incoming kick and ended up letting out a scream like a pig being slaughter.

" AAAAAHHHH! MY LITTLE CHICKY! "

The thug falls down and put both of his hand on the groin area while moaning, feeling his little chicky losing all sense of life.

The other thug was shocked to death by her sudden move is still frozen but Sera was not.
    She sent out another yakuza kick toward the right thug with her full force on the stomach.
    The poor thug was sent flying toward the wall and fell unconscious.
    With that single yakuza kick, it shows that, this little girl that they look down upon is by no mean, weak.
    At this moment, it was already too late to regret it.

By the way, a certain vampire was still currently reading manga, not giving any care about Sera's fight.

7. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sera Landfall (1)

My father has taught me martial arts ever since i was five.
    In this peaceful modern world, why would you need to learn how to fight?
    I asked that once to my father and he replied.

" It is not as peaceful as you think, Sera. One day-Cough. Anyway, it won't hurt learning it for self defense right? Plus, don't you think it's cool?! "

i feel like father said something important at the time but i eventually forget about it, thinking it was probably nothing of importance.
    Even on the day before his death, He still insisted on telling me to keep on practicing it, not even a day should I stop.

I’m pretty sure that I could run money with those who already mastered their martial arts.
    That's why, I could easily knocked up these lowlife.

" Ugh.. My.. little.. chicky... "

" ... "

" It.. hurts.. "

Within a few minutes, she beat them up into a pulp.
    These thugs doesn't even know martial arts, their fighting move is just like a barbarian brawl.
    To fight against an expert with that kind of skill? You can dream on.

( Sera, it seems that their actual goal is to kidnapped you. )

" What? "

This is definitely no ordinary thugs.
    They must have investigated about me.
    Walking toward the scariest thug among them, she gives him a kick on stomach before asking her question.

" What is your plan? "

" Ugh! ..what. are you.. talking about? "

" Acting dumb huh? "

As expected of the scariest looking thug, he has to be the leader, one whose mouth is sealed.
    Since he wanted to act like a dumb, i should make him dumb for real.
    By beating him once again.

The leader feels the chill running on his body.
    Looking in front of him, the weak girl is no more, what is in front of him is a monster in a human skin.
    Feeling the danger coming from her once again, even with his little brain, he could tell that if he keeps acting dumb, he is going to get another beating.
    By the looks of it, the aura she emitted is seriously frightening to the point that the leader feels like he is seeing an illusion of Anger.

" W-Wait! I'll talk! I'll talk so don't beat me again! "

After she heard about his plan, without further warning, she beat him up once again to the point on the verge of death.
    After feeling satisfied, she let out a sigh.

She has experienced this lot before.
    It was when her father is still alive and well.
    Her father managed the company really well, it was to the point that it became an enormous giant.
    As you can tell from all kind of story, this kind of success usually also brings you a lot of enemies.
    There was a time when she just got back home from school, there was a group of delinquent surrounding her on her way back.
    Because there is no one in her surrounding except for the group of delinquent, she was on her guard.
    When they are about to make their move, she attacked them first.
    With the belief of "Attack first before your enemy does!", she went full strike.
    At first, she was nervous thinking that her martial arts are not enough to fight against them.
    But later on, she realized that there was no need of such worries.
    The delinquent is simply weak, they can only take one punch from her before moaning like a pig getting slaughter.
    She was thinking, how could such weak group of delinquent even think of trying to kidnap her?
    Did they simply think that she was weak because she's a girl?
    The conclusion is, they are just simply dumb.
    They didn't even investigate about her, No, even if they did, they wouldn't found out about how her father is teaching her martial arts.
    After all, even her mother didn't know about this when she accidentally let it slip.

Another one of those case huh?
    These people really don’t know when to stop.
    The company now is managed by mother, although she's not as good as father, she has experienced by being beside father most of the times.
    That's also the reason why I’m putting so much effort on my studies.
    Once graduated, I’ll give a helping hand to mother, lessen off a bit of burden on her shoulders.
    It must be hard since she was always busy ever since she has taken the seat.

( Hmm. i guess i can't act in a situation such as saving damsel in distress like in this manga. )

( What a let down. )

...what's wrong with you?
    If you wanted to help people that much then just walk around this district then you'll see some of the thugs from the same group as this one.

( Hoh. That was a very good idea. )

...i was just saying.
    Sigh. Someone please take this vampire away from me.
    I'm.. tired.

The two walks away, leaving the 'corpse' behind.
    One of the 'corpses' gritted his teeth and said.

" Just you wait! I'll get my revenge! "

He was thinking solely for revenge later on but he didn't realize that there was a shadow right behind him.
    The moment he noticed it, the revenge won't came true as he is already dead.

Even after a thousand of years, Human is still human.
    They haven't changed at all, not a single thing.
    Their curiosity, greed, envy, jealousy and etc.
    No wonder why i got betrayed that easily in the past.
    Human fear the unknown, especially the stronger the unknown is.
    Even though we were living fine and happily but deep down inside their heart, they are probably afraid of me.

I was too naive.
    Now that i think about it, even i would be afraid living with monster by my side.
    To them, the monster is me and my kin.
    Look at the human of today's Era, They are living so well yet there is still war at some country.
    Some war started because of absurd reason while some because of the grief of the previous war.
    Even when the monster (me) is gone, human still fight against each other.
    Back in the days, the familiar always have to step inside their fight.
    They immediately shrink back and calmed down when my kin does.
    Their betrayal hurts me but the one that hurt me the most is my own kin betrayal.

Even now, I wonder why I woke up.
    Is it the thoughts of hoping that my kin will eventually come and ask for forgiveness?
    Time passed by, yet none came to me, even the hatred is getting thinner by the days.
    Until one day, a lingering fragrance of my kin appears before me.
    When I opened my eyes, I see a girl named Sera Landfall.
    a girl that have a black hair and a light red pupils.
    It's probably because the familiar blood in her veins is too small that only a little of her eyes color changed.
    So there were some familiar that still live with human like back then.
    I guess there might be some that already changed which is why the coffin is reacting to this girl in front of me.
    When the familiar betrayed me back then, they have already lost my protection and so they are unable to find me and this coffin till this day.
    Even if the coffin is in front of them, they are unable to see, not even a normal human or Devil.
    This coffin was a special one made by Gaia after all.
    The moment the familiar lost my protection, they will lose their link toward me, their master.
    That was why, they are unable to find me when i was slumber inside this coffin.
    They probably thought that i have already long dead but here I am, still kicking around.
    I might have to look around and see what have the world changed to, it was a thousand years after all.
    Everything must have changed.

8. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sera Landfall (2)

Ever since i was small as cute as baby, i have an incredible of strength not comparably kid of my age.
    But it was not to the point of being super powerful like a certain superhero when they were baby.
    For example; Kid at age of 10 is simply unable to pick up heavier thing than their weight.
    But i can do that just fine.
    It is not just the strength that is different than other.
    My eyesight can see far away than normal people and my stamina is higher than that of adult.
    I have asked father once out of curiosity when I was sparing with him.

" Of course, you are different than other's kid at your age. You are my cute lovely child after all. "

He replied with something that only a doting parent would say.
    Before I could ask for another time, my father went on different topics, as if trying to get me distracted from talking about it.
    At the age of 10, I was still an innocent naive little kid.
    So it went without saying that father got me good.
    Now that I’m an adult, I can tell that something is definitely wrong about me.
    First of all, just like what i said previously, my overall abilities are different than that of normal people.
    It is not only entirely of that, there were also other thing that got me curious until now.

That is, blood.
    Whenever i see blood, I feel the urge inside me, telling me to drink that blood.
    Even though the urge was small, i can still being able to take hold of myself.
    But at some point, the urge i have been keeping hold of, has taken over me.
    The accident happened exactly when i was 13 years old.
    It was the day when i was waiting for food that is being grilled by father.
    It was also the first time in my life that my father brings me to somewhere else.
    My father was saying that my first outing is for a new training phase.
    The training is about fighting against wild animal.
    Yes, wild animal.
    Me, at the age of 13, was fighting against a wild bear.
    The fight was very intense as it was the first fight for taking the other's life.
    I won somehow in the end without the help of father's.
    At that time, i have begun questioning about what in the fricking world am I doing.
    My friends once called me when I was fighting some wild wolf and they asked what were am I doing.
    When I answer them truthfully, their reaction is what makes me thinks all this over.

" Wait what? Can you repeat what you said again? "

" Yea, i feel like I heard something about you fighting against wild wolf.. but I must have heard it wrong right? "

That was the moment, for the first time in my life, i started to question what in the world is my father doing by giving me all these sort of intense training to the young me.
    Well enough of the side topic, what am i talking about again?
    Ah, the blood incident was it?
    Anyway, when my father was grilling the meat from the wild bear(beaten by me), he accidentally hurts his finger.
    I will say this first, he is really really, REALLY bad at cooking.
    My father is really bad at cooking.
    I have to say it twice because it is that important.
    Anyway, when i saw the blood coming out of the wound, my eyes turned red and i lost my consciousness.
    When i wake up, it was already night time.
    I wonder why my father was in bad shape with his clothes getting torn all over.
    With my curiosity as that of cat, i asked my father.

" What, it was just me forgetting something important and ended up getting bit-Cough. It is nothing important, so you don't have to be worry. Now that i remembered it, i'll take care of it. "

That was the starter of my father telling me to drink some suspicious medicine.
    Since the medicine actually tastes as good as wine, I don't complain much.
    And whenever i see blood the next time, I can control my urge very easily.
    At this point, even a dumb person can tell what the hell is going with me.

Looking through the mirror, i can see a fang among the teeth.
    Although, it was too small that people wouldn't take noticed of.
    Letting out a sigh from my mouth and said.

" Am i a vampire? "

I have thought that a lot before when i looked back on my memories.
    But when i try to find any kind of information about vampire, it all ended up as fiction.
    I simply don't have any known weakness of vampire on me.
    The same goes to Sebas.
    I have also thought that I’m actually the same as him but he shakes his head.
    Then what in the world am i?

" Although feint, there is my familiar's blood in your blood. "

" Come again? "(Sera)

" From my experience(manga), We can called this situation as you having the blood of my familiar in your family, or maybe your father? "

" I know the smell of my familiar really well you know? "

" ..So, what you were saying is I’m half familiar? "(Sera)

" Exactly! But you won't get any prize just because you answer it right. "

" I don't want any prize from you either! "(Sera)

" In the first place, what in the world are you doing in my room?! "(Sera)

" Well, you have been thinking of some interesting stuff and it got me interested. Swoosh~ here I am! "

" Don't you read my mind! What the hell is "Swoosh~"!! "(Sera)

" Don't mind the small detail~ "

Another sigh came out of her mouth.
    Being around Sebas, really will make one feel tired.

" So? What do you know more about it? "(Sera)

Having a mysterious smile on his face, he spoke.

" Simple. Your father's family is that of familiar, or rather the descendant of my familiar with human. "

" Back then, the familiar is more powerful and frightening than the strength that you have now. "

" So you have got some of the perk from my familiar's blood running through your veins. "

" Your abnormality can be explained from that. "

" If someone from the government found out about it then i bet that they would captured you for the reason of 'researching' your abnormality. "

It looks like she won't be having a simple daily life, but instead a trouble one at that.
    It is not as simple as kidnapping for money like it has always been, the picture simple has gotten bigger.
    Or is it?

9. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sera Landfall (3)

" Simple. Your father's family is that of familiar, or rather the descendant between familiar and human. "

" Back then, the familiar is more powerful and frightening than the strength that you have now. "

" So you have got some perk from my familiar's blood running through your veins. "

" Your abnormality can be explained from that. "

" If someone from the government found out about it then i bet that they would captured you for the reason of 'researching' your abnormality. "

The voice keeps on ringing in her head for a long time before she snapped out of it.
    She looked up at him and seriously said.

" So am i not human? "

" Technically you are still human. The only perk you got from familiar is the one i mentioned and your lifespan is still the same as human, which mean you die the same way human does. "

" You don't have any weakness that the familiar have which is a good thing. "

" Well, the only weakness that could be said is the thirst for blood. If you keep on drinking blood once a month, you might be able to control the urge though. "

" But the point is, Where would you find the blood from? "

He gives out a mischievous smile after saying that.

But what he said is right.
    Wait.
    I feel like i have heard this somewhere..
    It feels like i have heard it from my father back then.
    What was the 'medicine' that father keep giving to me every month?
    When i was naive, i wouldn't come to this conclusion as i am now.
    I don't want think about it but..

" That was his blood, obviously. "

Father, what have you done?!
    How could you feed your precious daughter with your own blood?!
    I mean i understand that you might not being able to find another blood for me.. but still!
    Why are you even keeping this important stuff as secret from me?!
    I would have lost my mind if i ever see another blood now that there's nothing left of your 'medicine' stock.
    Ugh. Just thinking about what might happen really makes me wanted to vomit.

" For your information, you could choose animal's blood as your second choice instead of human's. "

" Why didn't you said so earlier?! "

Sera shouted out with every bit of her strength left inside her and shook the person in question.
    Wait, then why the hell did father give his own blood?!
    Is he stupid?!
    How can a person who's being able to bring a small company to a giant became stupid when it came to his daughter, is that it?!

" Well, what can i say? You never asked~ "

His grinning face really makes her irritated.
    Letting go of his collar, a sigh coming out of her mouth.
    Thinking back, she would come to that conclusion if she ever stopped for a second and seriously think.
    She only has to drink on blood, so any blood should be fine.

" You want to know? "

Said Sebas with the smiles on his face.
    And how in the world does this guy figured it out while here i am, don't know anything about it.

" It's simple, if you just think about it. "

I am thinking about it!
    Ugh, Calmed down, Me.
    Take a deep breath, Good.
    Blood. Father's blood. Familiar.
    Oh, that's it.
    Are you saying the reason father giving his blood is because he wanted to strengthen the blood of familiar running through my veins?

" Correct! "

Is that even possible?

" I don't know. "

What?
    Come again?

" I said I don't know. "

She walks slowly toward the vampire, once she was close, she grabbed him by the shirt collar.

" ? Do you like my shirt that much? "

There was a snapped noise that broke inside her mind.

" Even if you like it that much, i won't give it to you, you know? "

" In fact, aren't only pervert that are interest- "

Before he could finish his word, she screamed and shook him to death.

After getting crazy by shaking the vampire for over half an hour, she let go of him and lay down on her bed, exhausted.

" Why would you do that when you're gonna get tired of it? "

" ...Don't talk to me. "

" Sure~ "

? That's weird.
    I was prepared for another of his annoying teasing on me but unexpectedly turn out wrong.
    Well who cares, it's finally peaceful time.
    Ah~ This comfy feeling is so good~
    Hmm~ I’m feeling drowsy on this comfy bed~
    After rolling around the bed for a few seconds, she stopped.
    Maybe she was exhausted the whole day after such an interesting event happened here and there, she eventually falls asleep.
    Looking at her sleeping face, a sigh was heard from the vampire.

( I can feel that my kin is also living in this city. Even after i came out of my coffin, they didn't even notice the aura I released. )

( They.. must have fallen too deep. )

It was really sad to see how much they have changed, from bad to something even worse than that.
    They have even forgotten their very own duty of life given by me.
    The worst thing that could possible happens is already happening.
    As their parent, I’m very much ashamed.
    To went as far as uniting with Demon.

If Sera was awake and have seen what his expression right now, she would be terrified.
    The glare that will kill anyone if they ever met with his eyes, the thirst for blood aura he released is very terrifying.
    The aura was simply too thick that it could scares normal people to death.
    But it went and passed just as fast as it appeared.

No matter.
    Now that I have awakened, i would do my duty properly.
    As much as i wanted to have fun, i won't forget the duty that has been entrusted to me.
    As a True Ancestor, i also have to give them a very heavy punishment for leaving their duty.
    I won't give them anymore mercy, which one time is already enough.
    I won't make a second mistake, not this time.

When Sera woke up, it's already the next morning.
    To think that I’d sleep for the whole day, she thought in her mind.
    She let out a yawn before getting out of her bed.
    When she reached the kitchen, she saw her mother talking to someone.

" How is it? "

" It's delicious, Madam. Your culinary skills are definitely the best. "

" Ara~ Thank you for the compliment. But, you can called me mother you know~ "

" Mother! What are you talking about?! "(Sera)

" Ara, the noisy one is already awakened. Good morning, My Dear~ "

" Good morning- Not! Don't think that i'll let that one slide! "(Sera)

" What are you talking about, My Dear? "

" Don't act like you forget about it! In the first place... "

Thus is how the day started.
    The mother will occasionally tease her while she will get worked up by it.
    The day were much noisy than before, It is not entirely bad.
    Looking at the two, mother and daughter pair, the vampire was reminisced of the past.

It was the day when his first interaction with the human race.
    It was a girl, born from a prestigious clan, went out for her first training.
    The moment she saw him, her eyes was wide opened.
    She grabbed her weapon quickly and shouted at him.

" Demon! I'll take your life! "

Before he could reply back, she already swing her sword at him, aiming at sever his neck.
    He dodges it by stepping back and stopped the sword with his right hand.
    The swinging sword stopped which surprised the girl, there was no blood coming out of his hand even when it came in contact with the sword.

" Wha- "

( You shouldn't swing a sword around, Miss. )

Saying that, he pushed her sword back and give her a smile.
    But what he said was actually a triggered to her.
    Ever since she was born in the prestigious clan, she was treated like a princess.
    Whenever she wanted to train like the other, they would reject her with the reason of she was not suited for battle.
    She feels like the guy in front of her is treating her the same way as them.
    Most importantly, this guy is a demon!

" Don't you look down on me! "

That was the first meeting between a girl who in the future would be hailed as Valiant Hero with True Ancestor.
    The first meeting was undeniably the started of legend.
    It was a legend that would change the past chaotic world into a peaceful world now.

10. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daily Life

The days passed and it has been two weeks since then.

The mansion has finished being renovated and now, stood proudly and grandly, the other mansion around the district pale in comparison to the one in front of her.

It could be said that with enough money, even the worn out house can be renovated to be a luxury house.

This mansion just happened to be in that case.

It took exactly two weeks and three days, The money was worth spending as it finished faster than the promised date.

Standing in front of the mansion stood a beautiful girl, it was beautiful beyond mortal.

From above to below, a big mountain stood out proudly, even the shirt is trying so hard to contain it.

The beautiful curve was as if it was done by the God of Beauty itself, truly beyond imagination.

Down below—

" Why are you staring at me for a while now? "

The beautiful blue eyes glare toward the person beside her.

" Just admiring your beauty. "

The beauty's face flushed red into that of an apple.

Even now—

" Your blushing face is also cute isn't? "

Said the person in front of her with smiles.

" W-Wha.. W-What are you talking about?! "

Saying I’m a beauty and cute, muttered the girl quietly only to her.

Although she has gotten a lot of compliment such as that ever since she was a kid, she should have gotten used to it but for some reason, when the person in front of her said it makes her heart fluttered.

She has been living with the person for two weeks yet she is still not used to him.

She also get teased whenever he visited her room, don’t misunderstand, There is no such thing as [censored] happening.

And there is also no such thing as Lucky Pervert Act happening.

He always visited at the exact same time when she was going to play game, And so, the two ended up playing together all night.

Although the girl herself is quite tomboyish deep inside, she has a good fashion sense that is comparable to that of a model.

No one would think she's a tomboy when they see her with their own two eyes.

The way she acts, eating and everything she does in front of someone is always lady-like.

But once she get home, her character took a massive changed into that of a lazy otaku.

It was just like a certain anime Um*r*-chan.

" What were you thinking about? "

The sudden word brings her back to reality.

" It's nothing. Anyway, where did you go whenever you went out? "

Sera asked the vampire.

Yes, the girl is Sera Landfall while the man beside her is Sebastian Winstanley.

Although Sebas always appeared at right time just when she was going to play game, the other times he mostly went out somewhere she didn't know.

She has asked this question before to him, countless time to be exact.

But he always said it was a secret, even now.

" Would you like to know? But sorry, it was a secret. "

" Then i won't talk to you anymore, Hmph. "

She looked away as she says that.

" Are you sure? "

" Hmph. "(Sera)

" Then i guess i won't be able to play with you with this new game that i just bought. "

She flinched at his word, especially at the word 'new game'.

" Y-You can't lie to me. ...You don't have any money to buy it in the first place, Hmph. "

When she realized that he doesn't have any money, or at least that's what she think.

After all, she had been living with him this entire weeks yet she have never seen him doing 'work'.

Just as he always mysteriously disappeared, he could have actually work when he disappeared like that but she never given thought such thing.

The reason is simple, He's the type that simply doesn't want to work.

She once asked him to get a job when he ask her about how to obtain money.

But he replied with 'if i work, i lose', and that's how she came to that conclusion.

" Really? Then what is this? "

Said Sebas as he brings out the CD Game in front of her from out of nowhere.

It was a game that was just released this week and most importantly, she tried to buy it yet it was said to be sold out already.

But right now, in front her, stood the game while having smug face that looks like it is ridiculing her(She just saw an illusion of something that she envisioned. There's no such thing in reality).

" No way! "

Shouted Sera in a desperate way, it was simply because she couldn't believe it.

She once tried so hard to get it in all kind of way yet she met with defeated, every single time.

The hype for the game was real and not even one person would sell it to her, even when she increased the price.

" Hmm~ I guess you really doesn't want to play huh? "

His word brought her back to reality.

" I didn't say that! "

" Really? "

" Of course! I forgive you, now gimme that! "

Apparently she easily forgive him, it was because of this new game.

She was going to take it from his hand when he suddenly moved his hand away.

" Why are you moving away?! "

" You might break your promise after getting it after all. So, why don't we play together instead? "

" Sure! Let's go! "

After saying that, she reached out and grabbed his hand as she brings him toward the mansion.

It can't be helped that she forget everything about the topics when it involved game, by the way, the game is called Nier Autom***.

Everything has been moved inside the mansion, the furniture, bed, game console and etc.

Which mean everything is ready for people to live on.

The first thing that we does at the new mansion is playing a new game, it's normal.

Looking toward the figure beside him who was fast asleep, he picks her up and tucks her on the bed.

We ended up playing from morning till midnight, she was just too excited at everything about the game.

There were a time that she shouted 'I LOVE 2B' or saying something that only a pervert old man would said.

We're only halfway to finish the game but she soon fall asleep, it make sense that she got tired after all that hype energy that she released.

Now that I’m done with this, I should go the appointment place.

A High-Class Restaurant, Private Room.

There was a feminine figure seat right in front of him.

She has a pretty silky black hair with dark red eyes which is the one that stood out the most.

Her beauty is on the higher level than a certain idol that was known for their beauty appearance.

It would likely cause havoc if this room weren't private one and instead public.

Beside him also stood another beautiful figure wearing a maid outfits and is currently brewing tea for both of them.

She was not the waitress of this restaurant but instead looks like someone who cosplay as a maid.

Her cosplay skill is definitely high, looking at the way she act or brewing the tea.

After she was done brewing the tea, she went to the side and quietly stands there.

But only he and the beautiful girl in front that knows the truth were otherwise.

" So, How was the business? "

He asked while sipping on tea.

" It is going well, Master. You don't have to worry about it. "

She replied back with a smile on her face.

" That's good. I'm glad that i created you. "

" No, I'm glad to be of used to you, My Master. "

11. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    No you are not.

Harfang likes this.
  12. Zunas

Zunas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes she is

13. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Nu-uh.

14. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link

Prologue

The Underworld was ruled by the Demon God.

After being sealed by True Ancestor in the Different Dimension(Now called as Underworld), Demon God could only do nothing but wreak havoc in it.

The group of Higher-Rank Devil stands at the top of Devil Ranking which a bit lower to Demon God, One Who Govern Underworld.

They were called Seven Deadly Sin and they were aiming to spread their power to above, The World of Living.

Back in the forgotten days, After the sealing of Demon God, their plan had been stopped by True Ancestor and it's kin multiple times.

Some of them eventually give up on the plan while some is figuring out another way.

At one point, The human suddenly started a crusade against True Ancestor and it's kin.

Seeing this golden opportunity, The Devil started to tempt some kin to betrayed True Ancestor.

Some took the bait while the other with their strong will makes them unable to go astray.

The Fallen(Kin) left the battlefield and went into hiding while secretly helping the Devil with their plan.

The human not knowing anything about the deal behind their back, still going their way in the crusader.

Eventually, True Ancestor went mad and destroyed everything surrounding it with nothing left but just simply a deep pit.

After that, True Ancestor(Wrath) went around here and there on a rampage by destroying anything in its path.

That was a long and scary time to the human race, it was one of their nightmare that is recorded in history to this day.

One day, True Ancestor suddenly went quiet and the human decided to send a scout toward the last place of True Ancestor was seen but what greets them was nothing but desert, The mountain that once stood grandly was long gone or it might have turn into the now desert of sand.

The human came to the conclusion that True Ancestor died by its own power since they are unable to find any trace left of it.

Even The Fallen and the Devil have the same thoughts.

But the truth was that True Ancestor actually went to slumber due to having exhausted its power way too much.

The Fallen is unable to sense it(Because of betrayal and thus being stained) unless they are close by before it went into the coffin.

The Fallen work together with Devil in the hidden society out of human sight.

A group of Familiar didn't join the Fallen Faction even though they have also betrayed the True Ancestor.

They make their own faction and called it "Royalty Household", Only those with 'pure blood' of familiar can join it.

But if they ever saw a 'half-blood', They would go out of their way to kill it.

Eventually, the True Ancestor was forgotten by everyone.

The only trace left of it is in the Record History.

After a thousand years passed, True Ancestor opened his eyes.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  15. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Assassin

Third Day before Holiday End.

At the roadside, in front of the mansion, there is a group of suspicious individual stood beside a van.
    This suspicious group was wearing a black mask hiding their face from being seen, their outfit is also weirdly enough, all black.
    If there are people that have seen this suspicious group of people, they would have called on police right away.
    This suspicious group didn't just have weird attires, they also leaked a murderous intent that only those who have killed people should have.
    Any normal person would piss their pant if that murderous intent were aimed at them.

This group of people have been living here and sleeping inside the van at this place for the past few days.
    They would drive the van away from time to time in order to not arouse their target of being suspicious on them.
    Normally, someone would have call on cops by now but there no such normal people on the surrounding area.
    The only thing that stood on this place is the huge mansion beside the street.
    The other people living in the mansion around the place have evacuated somewhere else but it will only be 3-4 hours at most with the reason such as earthquake will come through here anytime soon.
    It could only take around that much time in order to not arouse the suspicious of High ranked government.

Their target is the one living inside this mansion.
    They are a group of assassins sent by someone to kill a certain daughter.
    The father was already killed by them three weeks ago and it was secretly done without being noticed by neither anyone nor the cops.
    The case was not being investigated because they also have a higher rank cops on their side which makes thing easier to them.
    Now, their second target is the daughter.

After staying around the roadside in front of the mansion for the past few days, they have gotten enough information.
    Right around this time, the target would be the only one in the mansion.
    The guy who was living with the target has already left an hour ago.
    They have about 3 hours to finish their job before the guy came back which is enough time for them.

A group of suspicious individual can be seen opening up the gate quietly before slowly walk toward the mansion.
    One of them is closing his eyes while putting all his focus on his ears.
    After few seconds passed, he gives them the signal that their target is currently on the second floor.
    Another one of them went toward the door and by using his masterful lock picking skill, the door was opened in no time at all.
    The group move slowly and quietly toward the stairs to the second floor.
    They can hear the sound of water running through the second floor, apparently their target was taking a shower.
    This was definitely a good time to ambush the target while she was in the bathroom.
    They would wait beside the bathroom's door holding onto their weapon, once the door opened, they would precisely and swiftly cut her throat.
    Once they have done that, they would put her back to the bathtub and swiftly left the place.
    It shouldn't take them to long to do all this.
    Their plan to ambush her is because she is not like any ordinary girl.
    She has the blood of familiar running through her veins, although it was not much, it still can put up a fight with them.
    After all, they are only a human, although they have been trained in assassination since they were kid, she must have also been trained like them by her father from the information they gained.
    If they don't care about the ruckus, they would have attacked her by now but the mission was to do it quietly and swiftly.
    With this plan in mind, they await.

1 hour later.

The water is still running in the bathroom as their target was singing out loud without any restraint as if she was the only one in the mansion.
    The assassins were already annoyed that they have wasted a full 60 minutes waiting while listening to her singing nonstop.
    Her singing skill was good for sure but if one was to listen to it for a full 1 hour of it, none would feel good about it.
    Especially for these people, their goal was to kill the target as quickly as possible.
    Now, all of them is annoyed by her singing.

( I'm going to go to the van for a moment, you guys can stay here and wait for it. )

Whispered one of them which he immediately leave his position and went on.
    Some of them also wanted to follow along but since they doesn't know when will the target finished(it could be 5 minutes after they left), they have to wait once again and endure the singing hell.

The guy who leaves the place was in a happy mode.
    He doesn't have to listen to that singing hell anymore.
    Even if he left, they were still four of them waiting there, so it's fine for him.
    As he walks through the hallways, he heard footsteps 3 meters away from him.
    They should have been two people outside while one is on the watch while the second was inside the van, ready to move out anytime.
    They should have not come in unless it was something important but they were highly skilled assassin nonetheless and shouldn't be making a sound such as footstep when they walked.
    What this meant was it was not one of them but it certainly doesn't make any sense.
    There were no warning coming in from the one watching outside yet the footsteps is approaching slowly toward him which mean they were done in.
    But by who? Who can do such thing toward the two standing watched outside while not making too much ruckus for them to hear it.
    It was highly likely that the one who did it is a skilled one.
    Being on guarded, He quietly hides at the corner of the hallways as he ready his weapon on his hand.

*tap tap*

The footsteps sound was getting closer and closer to where he is, He took a deep breath and focus on the sound.
    When it was close to the point that he can sense the other person location, he immediately slashed out the saber on his hand toward the enemy.
    When he moved, he can see that the person was actually the guy who was living with their target.
    As the saber was getting closer, he feel certain that this guy that is frozen shocked(?) by his attacked wouldn't be able to counterattack.
    When the saber was just an inch closer to the neck, he feel immeasurable amount of pain on his stomach which cause him to coughed a mouthful of blood, the saber hit nothing as the person in front of him has moved beside him without him being able to see anything before sending a punch right on his stomach.
    The pain was enough for ordinary people to fall unconscious.
    But he was not like the other normal people, he has been through a lot of trials before being able to join this assassination group, the trials were truly hell.
    Holding onto the pain on his stomach, he gritted his teeth and sends the stare of killing intent toward the person.

" Oh? You weren't knocked out? "

The person said so as a little bit of shocked on his face but soon it was replaced by his normal expression.

" Who.. are you? "

The pain in his stomach is real and this was something unbelievable for someone who they thought of weak could possibly do.
    He didn't find any kind of aura around this guy from his perceptive of being assassin for 3 years.
    This is why, he and the other of his group thoughts he was simply weak like ordinary people.
    But that punch was definitely powerful, it was enough to knock out ordinary thug to unconscious.
    He came to the conclusion that this guy was hiding his power all this time.

" Why are you asking something so obvious? "

He was confused.
    What does this guy meant by that?
    Did he know about him, No, looking closer at this guy face and browsing through his memory, he is sure that he have never seen this guy before.
    Or does it mean that this guy know him because they are from the same trade?
    Which mean this guy is also possibly an assassin?
    When the guy was about to open his mouth and talk, he opened both of his ears and focus on his hearing.

" I'm the person who were living in this mansion. "

When he heard the answer, he fainted.

16. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ninja and Little Monster

Looking at the person in front of him who fainted, he was left confused.
    Just how in the world did he faint? Was he so angry that he fainted?
    There's no way it's like that right? I mean an assassin that fainted due to anger is a bit..
    Well, it doesn't matter since I’ll kill them all anyway.
    Since they were here, they should leave their body behind.
    I've changed from the past naive me.
    If they came with the intent of killing or hostility then I’d be taking their life from them.
    I have also grown, getting stronger is my first priority.
    They must have gotten even stronger than before as i can feel their aura everywhere around the world.
    This also included those people who have betrayed me for power and cowardice, afraid of dying from human by siding with Devils.
    Although now, I don't really care much about them.
    Even if they were destroyed by fighting against each other, i won't stop nor do anything to them.
    But if they were to cause trouble to this daily life that i have taken a liking to, I would went as far as destroying their root, leaving none alive.

Feeling the presence behind him, precisely on his shadow.
    A figure came out of his shadow and appeared before him.
    The figure was female, her beautiful silky black hair was so long that it reach her bottom.
    Her ocean blue eyes sparkled like the stars in a twilight dark sky.
    This was her appearance as a 'normal' human.
    She was none other than one of his subordinates, the specialized one created from his own blood.
    She was created way later after Shiro, Solely for the reason of getting money to buy holy bible(manga).
    Now, it wasn't because Shiro was incompetent, not at all.
    In fact, she was very competent and she takes her job(Maid) very seriously.
    Because she was cold to other people, it was hard for her to find a job.
    Since he was going to create someone for that, he might as well go for a specialized one.
    She has an intelligence and witty personality which suits her as she was specialized in dealing with information.
    With her metamorphosis ability, She could changed into anyone she have seen with her own eyes which is very useful for spy conduct and gathering information.
    She is also a very professional killer aka assassin.
    If she were to fight against the previously fainted assassin on one vs one, she would have won very easily.
    It was not that he was weak but she was simply too strong even without using her full power.
    Her name was Shinobu(Ninja).

" Have you finished the job? "

" Yes, Master. "

He could smell bit of blood coming from her.
    It was the blood of these assassins group, the one waiting for opportunity to attack Sera.
    She finished the job pretty smoothly and swift as they didn't even noticed that they were already dead as their head fall with the body as if the string has been cut.
    Their expression was still the same as before, only in hell could they know about their death.

" Then i should give you a new instruction. Find out their information and who sent them here. "

" Yes! I'll sent the report tomorrow at your room, Master. "

" Good. I'll see you later then. "

The girl mysteriously vanished inside his shadow after saying that with the assassin's dead bodies.

Now that the guy upstairs have been taken care of, i should leave since i shouldn't be here at this time.
    I have some money left after buying a couple of game that was released few days ago.
    I guess i would be reading the holy bible(Manga) at the bookstore.
    I'll came back home later to play game together with her.
    With that plan in mind, He leaves the mansion.

Somewhere in China.

* Smash! Bang! *

The sound of a desk being smashed apart was heard from the room.
    The subordinates were so scared that they were keeping their mouth shut and silent as if they are simply air.

" Can you say that again? "

" Y-Yes! The assassins that was sent didn't return and- "

Before his subordinate even finished repeating the same report, his head detonated and exploded from within as the brain matter splashed on the floor as the body fall down without its head.

" Useless! "

" Why are you even alive when you can't even simply kill a bug that simply have a little bit of power?! "

" You guys! "

The subordinates grimace when they were called.
    They quickly went forward and bow their head down.

" Y-Yes! "

" This time i'll be giving you three days to finished it, Three days! If you didn't finish it within three days, then you can go to hell with your entire family! Got it?! "

"""YES!"""

The subordinates immediately get out of their way from the room.
    They were about to open the door when the door was opened from outside and a female walk in.
    She has a beautiful red hair which is identical to her father.
    She also has pretty silver eyes that she took from her mother.
    Her body was very enchanting and alluring but with her personality, none dare to even look at her.
    She was none other than the daughter of their boss.
    They quickly and swiftly move away from her as she walks right in arrogant manner, ignoring all the people inside except her father.

" Father. "

" Little Youyue, didn't father already told you not to come here? "

The mad monster was long gone and what replaced it was a simply doting father.
    The smile of a doting parent simply gives the subordinates chill in their body.
    Without further do, they run away immediately.
    But they were stopped by the little monster.

" Wait. "

They were frozen solid when hearing her voice.
    She was called as little monster simply because she is crazy.
    She always causes trouble whenever she goes, not even a day would she keep quiet as calm as little lamb.
    She only listens to her father, so no one was able to stop her when she gets in trouble.
    This is also why her father was not letting her joining this side of trade.
    In China, she was a beauty that so many people have been chasing and fawning over her.
    But in her eyes, they were simply ant, Weak and Useless.
    Money were nothing in her eyes, she only look in their strength but seriously, who need strength in society where your social status is more important than that?
    So there's not many of people who actually have quite a good strength since some of them depend on modern weapon instead but in the end, they were still simply human.
    She was far more superior to any of them.
    With her prideful and haughty personality, there’s no way for them to even get close to her, even psychically.
    If one dares to cross that line, they would never be seen again.

" Father, why don't you leave this to me? "

" Listen here, My cute and precious daughter. Father doesn't want you to have anything in this trade.
    You can have anything else you wanted but father will not agree on this. "

" And plus, it is very dangerous for you. Although you are my daughter and you also have my power, you are still young. "

" I won't talk to Father anymore if you refused. "

" M-My lovely Youyue... But this simply.. "

" No. "

A moment of silence passed.
    The father and daughter were having a staring fight.
    The daughter stares was simply powerful and mighty, But the father fight back!
    In the end, It was a useless struggle.
    The daughter has won and took the mission!

Beijing Airport Airline.

" Remember this okay, My Lovely Daughter. "

" You have to do it secretly and don't let anyone see and make sure to watch your surrounding when you're going to do it, okay? "

" I know, I know. Of course i remember it since father keep on mentioning this every single time. "

" This is the most important thing! So you have better put it in your head. "

" Okay~ Then i'll be going now. "

After bidding farewell to her father, she went toward the private airplane that was own by her father.
    She is leaving China, her homeland and country. Her destination was Country M.

Looking at the figure of his daughter getting into the private airplane, His doting parent aura has long gone and was replaced back to the scary aura that of The Fallen's.
    He picks up his cell phone and gives a call to his subordinate at the Country M.

" Yes, My Lord ? "

" Make sure you watch my daughter really well. If i ever heard about her getting hurt, i'll be flying right to your place. Do you understand ? "

" Yes! "

17. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EXTRA - Gaming All Day & Godly Player

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Inside a dark room filled with the light coming from the computer.

At the screen, it was showing a character wearing a backpack and helmet while holding onto a gun while picking the loot on the floor.
    The sounds of shooting, keyboard being pressed and mouse clicking was the only sound can be heard inside this room.

" Quick come and revive me! "

( Revive? )

" Just run to my character! Make sure you don't get shot by your enemies, or rather you should kill the enemy while you're on your way to me! "

( Okay. )

The male character moved sneakily while crouching to a big boulder which shown that there were a female character injured at the side.
    While the character was moving toward the boulder, the character was hit by the enemy lurking behind a tree.
    The male character immediately run to the side of a tree as it uses a bandages to fill up the low health.
    After seeing the almost full health, the male character sneakily aimed toward the enemy and shoots it using the second primary weapon, AWP Sniper.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

( I got them. )

" Good! Come to me and Press F key to revive me! "

When Sebas's character came closer to her, he crouch by her side and suddenly moved away.

" No- wait, don't just press and run away! You need to stay still after pressing the key to revive me! "

( You didn't tell me about that. )

" Well it was a common sense in the game! "

( You also forget that I’m new in this game thingy. )

" I'm sorry that i have forgotten but it can't be helped alright?! You were so good at it that I thought you have played a lot. "

( Was it that hard? )

" Guh- I never expected someone like you to be a pro in PANG after playing a few games. "

It is an online multiplayer battle royale game where you will be dropped from the airplane to a certain island to fight to the death with the other players.
    You were dropped with nothing(except outfit, that is if you have one) and have to find weapon all around the island.
    After a certain time passed, there would be a white circle when you look at the map, that was the place where you should be fighting(in this case, shooting) until the end.
    If you are not in the circle, as time passed, the blue zone will be coming closer toward the circle and if you are not in, your health will be slowing going down.
    So you have to move from place to place and you also have to be quick.
    The game received positive reviews when it was released as it was a new type of game where it could be easily approached by players of any skill level and was highly replayable.
    The game was attributed to popularizing the battle royale genre, with a number of unofficial of a certain country clones also being produced following its success.
    Overall, the game is good and enjoyable.

Sera invited him to play the game because he was curious about the 'game thingy'.
    In the first few battles, he was getting his ass kicked by players which Sera laughed out loud.
    One time, he was picking a gun, very slowly, when there was a sound of footsteps coming closer to him.
    Sera have warned him that those footsteps are the enemy but he was busy taking the loot which ignored her warning.
    He came to a sudden halt when there is enemy in front of him at the doorstep.
    Before he could trigger the shot, the enemy fired his gun first and that was it.
    It was one minutes after the dropped and he was killed with 0 kills.
    The next game, he was quite lucky by getting 1 kill but still ended up dying at the camper's hand while he was driving a car to the other place.
    There was also one round where before he could pick up a gun, he was already knocked out by player who has arrived first in the building.
    But after a few games, she noticed that he was getting better at it, slowly but surely.

Right now, she was playing Duo with him since she wanted to see if it was her imagination or not.
    Sera got 10 kills while Sebas got 8 kills, 2 kill closely behind her.
    It was at this moment that she realized that he is truly getting better at it, it's like he's on steroid.
    She played a lot of the game before getting good at it but unlike the guy beside her.
    He played only about 4-5 round before getting the hang of it.
    She only got Burger Dinner once when she was in squad with good teammates back then.
    But this guy, he got Burger Dinner by playing Solo on Squad mode.
    He is a monster right? It's like a certain cat girl V-Tuber which was hailed as FPS Goddess by her fans but this guy is simply Godly than her.
    Thank god that he was on her side instead of enemies.

[ ~BURGER DINNER!~

BloodVampir *~MVP~* | Burger Master | 28 Kills
    Sera | Marathon Runner | 2 Kills ]

( Hah~ That was fun. )

" You are basically giving me a ride, you monster. "

( Ride? What are you talking about? )

" Nothing. Let's just play another game. "

( Sure. )

Bang! Bang! Bang!

" Hehee~ We are going to conquered this game with just the two of us! "

" We are going beyond~! "

[ You were killed by IAMPROREEEEEE with pistol. ]

" What- Sebas! You should be protecting my back! "

( You were running too fast that i couldn't catch up so i couldn't back you up. )

Seeing her character being headshot by the enemy pistol, she feels the anger inside of her boiling.
    Her enemy was gloating at her death as he keeps on jumping on her character's corpse.
    But after seeing Sebas silently go behind his back and finished him off with a sneak attack from the back using a knife, she laughed.
    That's what you get for being a prick, she said in her mind.

" Should we play another round? "

( Sure. I think my rank would increase in the next round if done well. )

Critical!

She suddenly feels like getting hit by a sudden sneak attacked.
    She didn't want to say this but when she was playing with him, her rank also increased easily as if mocking her play when she was solo-play before.
    Her rank has stayed the same ever since she could remember.
    But now that she started playing with him, her rank increased faster than when she solo her way out.
    Even pro player wouldn't increased their rank very easily as there are times that they also lose, but this guy here is a beast among beast, after getting the hang of playing PANG, he easily beat his way onto the ranking in the CS:01.

He also learn some trick that pro player always did on his way to the ranking.
    She was like air when she was in his team because all enemy always focus on him, trying to kill him.
    That's why, she also got some kill along the way which helped in increasing her rank.
    This was the first time that she was carried as if her weight means nothing, it reminds of her when she carries a team of noobs but in the end lose in 5-6.
    But this beast here could easily carry a team of newbs and still easily kill the enemy, he would even used his allies as a bait from time to times.

Now in the team, He was like a God of War with his fanatic worshiper in the war.
    The team would even go out of their way being a meat shield in order to be useful to their god.
    They followed his command precisely with no question asked, truly fanatic.
    Thus born the Godly player named BloodVampir in all kind of FPS games and most new player in future even worshiped him so much after they watched his godly gameplay.

18. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Combat Maid, Shiro

Somewhere deep in the Forest.

There is a slim figure of a male drawing some kind of magic circle on the ground.
    It can be said that this magic circle is definitely a special one as the line was drawn by an ominous and eerie red looking color that of a blood.
    The magic circle was quite huge and took a lot of space on the ground with a lot of weird language on it.
    There was a sticky bloody knife and bucket full of blood a certain distance away from the magic circle and it could be said that it was none other than the figure's own blood.
    As True Ancestor who is literally immortal, losing such thing as blood is nothing as it will just regenerated a new one.
    This magic circle was the idea he have gained from the source(Manga), only someone like True Ancestor could make it as the regeneration power of his is truly frightening.
    Only someone on his level could do this, but such being can only be counted on one hand.
    Dying because of losing too much blood, that is very comedic but if it actually happened then True Ancestor was nothing in the first place.
    Although this certainly look like something that only someone from an Evil Cult or Devil Worshiper would do, it was not entirely wrong from the other perspective, but to True Ancestor, this was just merely a magic circle for creating subordinate.
    Looking closer, the figure's hair is silky black hair with the brown eyes which is common to see for Asian.
    It was none other than Sebastian Winstanley.

After having finished drawing a magic circle filled with blood on the ground, Sebas walk toward the bucket that is filled with his blood and put it in the middle of the magic circle.
    The moment he put the bucket, the magic circle lighten up, giving off ominous aura.
    He nods his head and stood at the corner of the magic circle and muttered.

〈 With the blood of True Ancestor, The Origin of The Night King, I created you.

The blood in the bucket moved the moment he speak the incantation.

〈 Your life is now bound onto me. 〉

The mass of blood compressed into a small little fetus.
    It was weird and very creepy, seeing a small fetus in the basket.
    It was not moving, just eerily stood there.

〈 As your Creator and Your Master. 〉

The fetus eventually grows into that of a baby in the blink of eyes.
    The gender is unknown at the moment since it was hidden by the shadows.

〈 Your role is to stay by my side with your servitude and protection. 〉

The small little baby only took a few seconds before it turned into that of female adult.
    It was truly like watching a recording in fast forward, but it was actually real and happening right now.
    The long hair that reaches the bottom was as white as snow, it was truly beautiful.
    She has an amazing figure like hourglass.
    Her arms and legs look even more delicate than ordinary girl.
    That glamorous and very seducing naked body is truly a sight for sore eyes.
    The eyes are still closed shut and it actually looks more like a corpse right now since it's not breathing at all.
    Only True Ancestor could look inside of it and noticed that there was no soul inside of this body.
    That was because, the soul have taken its place inside him.
    Because of that, she was literally immortal(Undying).
    Only by using his own blood could he do such thing, giving her the cheat.

〈 Your name is Shiro. The name was taken from your silky white hair that is the same hair color as mine. 〉

The breathless body is now taking its first breath and the figure slowly opened her eyes.
    The wide awaken eyes was a beautiful golden pupils.
    It would stun anyone if they ever stare into her eyes.
    It was simply beautiful and mesmerizing.
    But that didn't include the person in front of her.
    The busty naked girl stares at the person in front of her before she smiles and said.

" Nice to meet you, My Master. My name is Shiro and i'm at your service. "

After saying that, she bows her head to her master, like any maid would to their master.
    It was such a sight for the sore eyes, no question asked.

" Good, it was a success after all. "

Apparently, the information that he have given her has successfully get into her head without having any problem or causing her brain explode or something.
    That will truly be very gory, a beautiful girl having their head exploded like 'Boom!', nuh uh.
    Though he has never failed in his creation but, you never know when trouble happens.
    Demon God was one such example after all.
    Gaia never created such evil being yet that being was born from the accumulated evil of all being.
    Since Gaia has fallen into deep slumber till now, he thought that when he woke up, the world would have fallen into the previous one, full of chaos and havoc.
    But thankfully, such thing didn't happens, He can sense that there were many devils aura around the world but, that was it.
    There were no Demon God traces anywhere except Devils in the Living World.
    Most likely, the seal was still working as ever.
    Well enough of the past, i have enough of looking at the sight in front of me.

" Do you know what is your role? "

" Yes. My profession is Combat Maid that's excelled in close combat and on defense. "

" Anything else? "

" I'm also good at service as an experienced maid, Master. "

" Umu. So far was what i wan- expected. "

" And the last one... "

The beautiful naked girl was suddenly turned into a white cat with golden eyes in the blink of eye.
    Something like this would definitely shock any normal person to death but it is actually happening right in front of him.
    The cat meowed at him before walking toward him and purr at his feet.
    Looking at the cat that is purring at his feet, he smiles and put his hand on its head, giving head pats toward this cute kitty.
    Everything work out well, the holy bible(manga) is truly great!
    I won't even come to think of doing this back in the days, but now, i have all kind of idea i wanted to test out.
    But that can be waits for later.

" Good. You should stay on this form until i give my permission for you to turn back to normal okay? "

" Meow~ "( Yes, Master. )

He picks up the cat and as he was about to changed his arm position onto holding her in a comfy way, she moved to his shoulder and meowed at him.

" Well that's fine. Just make sure you don't fall off okay? "

" Meow! "

When she wakes up, it's already morning.
    She ended up falling asleep after playing that nier game all night.
    She was woken up by the smell of food from the kitchen downstairs with the grumbling stomach.

*Growl~~~! *

*Sniff Sniff*

It was the smell of food while the war inside her stomach was grumbling in no time, asking for permission to launch an assault.
    Never in her life did she ever though that the vampire, Sebastian Winstanley, could cook.
    And she was right, Sebas, never in his life did he ever touch a kitchen's knife.
    After living for a thousand years, He only ate the food that was cooked by the chef or someone else.
    He didn't want to do such troublesome thing just for food.
    I guess that is why he was quite shocked at mother's culinary skill.
    That was the first time that i saw him making that kind of expression, different than his normal one.
    I keep it locked in my memory after all!

It must be mother that is making breakfast at kitchen downstairs.
    I wanted to wake up but this comfy bed is holding onto me.
    I'm just a weak little girl after all(We totally believe ya).
    This comfy bed is taking me hostage!
    I need to get up! My Will!
    I need.. to yell.. for help!

" What are you doing, Sera? "

" Wha- "

Opening her eyes wide and look toward the voice that she heard from her now opened bedroom's door, stood someone that she knows.
    Her face flushed red and you could see smoke coming out of her ears.

" You should knock first before coming in! "

She threw the pillows at the rude fellow.
    But the rude fellow use dodges!
    The pillow attack missed!
    The pillow flies across the hallway, never to be seen again, just kidding.

" Don't dodge! "

She used her ultimate move that is, throwing two pillows!
    Yet the opponent dodge once again like it was nothing.
    Apparently the opponent is too high level above her.
    She needs more pillow-nition!

" Kuh! "

Looking left and right, she didn't find anything left to throw.
    Unable to do anything else, she let out harrumphed and fall her back on the bed.

" My Dear Sera, the food's ready. Come downstairs~ "

She heard her mother's calling from the kitchen downstairs.
    Apparently, this was the reason that the rude fellow is coming to get her without even knocking on the door like always.

" If you are late then i might eat up all the food. "

Said a certain someone before swoosh away, to the heaven- Kitchen.
    His shadow was long gone, it was a wonder as if he has not eaten for weeks and was now using all his strength to run to the kitchen.
    But that was merely a joke, because Sebas literally ate everyday whenever her mother's cooking.

" You dare! "

She shouted back as she heard the voice and seeing the vanishing figure before waking up and running toward the kitchen as fast as possible or the food might really get eaten up and finished by a certain glutton.

Her mother always visited every morning to make breakfast before she went to work.
    Today was no different than any other days, it was noisy as always.
    Although it was noisy, she doesn't necessary hate it.
    She feels that this was yet another good day that she will remember in her holidays.
    The school holiday will end soon or later, and so she wanted to have as much fun as she could before it ends.
    Once she goes back to school, she might not have enough time to play around anymore.
    After all, she had to focus all her power into studies.

Although this is merely a whim wish of her is to have fun, it might have accidentally triggered a certain flag.
    And it happened on the day she goes back to school, she was met with trouble on that very day.
    That trouble is.. truly one that she didn't expected nor see it coming.

19. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiori Arisawa

Monday.

The day that most student hates has arrived.
    It was the day that meant holiday has ends and the school new semester has started.
    It can be seen on the road toward the high school that most student is walking very slowly, as if not having enough holiday and wanting more of it instead of going back to school.
    There are some students that are walking toward school with high mode, it must have been the so called elite student or a stud-who-actually-love-school faction.
    There is one among them who stood out every time they saw her walking out of car.
    Most boys can be seen staring at her whenever she came to school.
    While the girls were as jealousy and envy as always, it would the same to the boys if they ever see a bunch of girl staring at a handsome guy.
    At the end of it, they only wish that they were in that type of situation even though it was just impossible for them but one can imagine.

" School.. Why do you exist? "

Sera muttered grudgingly, although she would like more holidays to spend her time on her conquest of being a lazy person but after saying that, she soon let it go.
    After all, she has to focus on study now that the new semester has started.
    Once she graduated, she could have as much as time she wanted, that was so long as she finished helping her mother on her job.
    She might get even busier in the future by helping her mother but even so, she will still do it.
    After all, she was just complaining, nothing more or less.

" Make sure you study hard okay, My Dear Sera? "

" I will, Mother. See you later then. "

After bidding farewell to her mother and seeing the car driving away, she walks toward her class.
    When she entered the class, everyone suddenly went silent as they stare at her.
    It was always like this whenever she walks inside the class, she was already used to it by now.
    Once she sits on her place, someone walk toward her and said.

" Good to see you again, Sera~ "

She looks toward the girl on her left.
    The girl smile at her when she looked at her.

" You are as hyper as always, Shiori. "

" Hehee~ what do you mean hyper? I'm just happy to see you again! "

Shiori Arisawa.
    She is considered as my childhood friend.
    We have been to the same school ever since we were kindergarten.
    She is the type of person that is full of energy every time you see her.
    She is always seem to be happy as most people never seen her making a sad expression.
    Most people also like to be her friend as she really knows how to have any kind of fun.
    Because of her sociably personality, everyone seems to like having her around.
    Basically, she's tomboy. No, let me make a correction. A cute tomboy.

Back to the kindergarten, she was the one who started a conversation with other kids.
    It was the same to me but most of the other kids eventually moved to a different school and out of town.
    So the only one left that know her around this place was me.
    Well, the same goes to her since I’m not the type to start a conversation, so she would always be the one who did the job and then she would introduce me as her close friend.
    Because of her, I’m not being left out in high school.
    I'm thankful for that though.

Anyway, as I said previously, she was a cute tomboy.
    Most boys in my class already fell in love with her.
    They always can be seen occasionally trying to talk with her.
    Being a good friend, i will be watching over her instead of ruining their moment.
    But i wonder why, whenever i asked her what she thinks about the guy after their chat, she always said that the guy was only interested in me and were asking about me.
    It never came to mind that the guy talked to her because they were afraid of approaching me since i were given a cold aura to the surrounding.
    The only one who can break that was her, Shiori Arisawa.

" How did you spent your holiday, Sera? "

" Study, of course. "

" Heh~ You're lying to me. "

" Why did you ask if you already know.. "

This was how Sera's high school day started.
    It was normal like any other days but it changed when the teacher walk inside the class and said.

" There is two transfer student to this class starting today. "

It was at this moment, that Sera's ordinary school life turned upside down.

Shiori's POV

The first day on Holiday.

Phew~ It's so hot!
    What is this? Am I at desert?
    Are you sure that I’m not somewhere at desert with this type of weather?!
    I'll just buy ice cream at the convenient store on my way to the arcade game.
    When it came to holiday, what else do you do other than having fun?
    And so, on this first day, I’ll be spending my day at the arcade game that is around here.
    Fufufu, I wonder what shall i play for the whole day~
    Maybe a fighting game? I could battle with some people over there~
    Or maybe I should play racing game? Hmm~ there is a lot of choice to do.

Oh, I have arrived at the convenient shop.
    What flavor of ice cream should i choose? I can only get one since I’m going to the arcade to waste it all.
    Vanilla Ice cream, I choose you!

" Thank you for your patronage! "

Ah~ Eating ice cream in this hot weather is the best after all!
    I'm going to saved some money left to get another one on my way home later!

Oh? Isn't that someone i know?
    Ah! It's little Sera!
    Oho. What is this~ Is this a date that i see~
    So the first day she spent it on date. hehee~
    The guy is a hit for sure, She sure got some skill there~
    I was going to follow them because it seems interesting but i have a promise to play at arcade game with girls from my class.
    Hmm. This is hard~ Promise or Interest.
    It's a disappointing but i have to keep my promise, I’ll just ask her later when the school started!
    Fufufu~ Just you wait!
    Oh god, look at the time, i'm going to be late!

After a few days of having fun here and there, she ended up forgetting about all this.
    It only came back to her mind like a bolt when she saw the transfer student later on.

20. MinxMean

MinxMean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transfer Student (1)

" Alright, everyone, quiet down. "

" Today, you have a new friend that will be joining in your class. "

" There is two transfer student to this class starting today. "

When the teacher finished saying that, the class went chaos.

" Teacher! The transfer is a girl right? It has to be! "

" Yes! We need more beauty in our class! "

" What are you boys talking about? It has to be a boy! A handsome boy! "

" Seriously, boys in our class are all have an ordinary look~ It was disappointing. "

" Quiet down, everyone. Why do you care so much about this anyway? All of you should be focusing on study instead. "

" Ehh~ But we don't want to be like teacher. Still single—"

swoosh!

There was a sound of an object cutting through the wind passed through closely to her ears.

Looking behind her, there was a pen that was deep within the wall, you could still see a smoke coming out of it.

She feels the chills running through her back when she saw that.

" You were saying? "

There was a frightening smile on the teacher's face.

Her smile seems normal but when you look at her eyes, it doesn't seem like the eyes that a teacher should have toward her students.

There was also a dark aura coming out of teachers back.

Although the teacher is seen to be smiling, her eyes are definitely not.

That was the eyes of someone wanting people's blood and those eyes were looking straight into her.

Feeling the sweat on her forehead, she tried to calm her mind and heart before opening her mouth.

" N-Nothing. i was just saying- Umm, I don't want to be single forever! Yes! That's right! "

This student must have not heard the rumor of this teacher.

That was because, what she just said previously was the sore spot that hit the teacher the most.

She had tried so hard to find a partner for marriage but after few weeks in relationship, they eventually broke up one way or another.

It was a mysterious as to why they broke up.

The teacher was actually quite a beauty herself.

Even some student have fallen in love with her and have tried to pursued her when they graduated later on, but they have met with the same ending.

It was likely that the teacher was fated to be single for the rest of her life.

" Cough. Now, we should introduce the two new transfer students. You two can come in now! "

The moment she said that, the class was fallen into silent.

The class door was opened and two figure walks in.

The first figure is a female that have a golden ratio that of model.

She has an attractive bright red hair which is not common in Asian.

She also has pretty silver eyes which show that she has clear eyes that are very bright and healthy.

Overall, she is what every girl out there called perfection.

All the girls inside the class were pretty obvious seeing how they were a dark aura behind them filled with jealousy and envy.

The boys was obviously so excited as if they have a won a billion worth of lottery.

The girls were left disappointed but one of them looks toward the other transfer student behind the overall-perfect girl.

She was immediately sent to the world of garden filled with flowers all over the surrounding.

Although he has a normal black hair and normal brown eyes but he got a very outstanding look and figure.

His look was so outstanding that all girls in class except one was having a hard time looking at him without blushing as red as apple.

He even has an amazing golden ratio that of a model, It was weird seeing that both of the new transfer student were very outstanding, to the point that it was unbelievable.

Now, it was time for girls to cheers out loud as if a football fanatic has seen his country has score one goal to finish the game.

The boys were filled with murderous intent immediately when they saw him right away.

They feel that it was unfair that such a good looking boy exist!

They wish that they were in that boy position, just by his look and figure, he could score a girl easily like picking a pebble on the street.

Although they don't mind having a beautiful girl around.

Overall, the class was in chaos the moment these two amazing figure walks in.

But there was one girl that feels otherwise.

The girl was none other than Sera Landfall.

( Why is that vampire here?! )

She was staring straight at him with the gaze of asking what he is up to.

He feels the stares coming from her and responds back by smiling and waving his hand at her.

It was at this moment that the girls in class realized that the handsome transfer student have an acquaintance with someone in their class.

By following his gaze, they immediately know who was the waving for.

They feel conflicted the moment they knew who it was and some have a bitter look on their face.

Because they knew that she was far better looking compare to them, just like the transfer girl.

" Oh? So you already know one of my students? "

( Oh no! Don't say it! Please! )

Sera were using all of her power thinking of a way to stopped him from dropping a bombshell.

She got a feeling of déjà vu, thinking wasn't this the same feeling she felt when he introduce himself to her mother by dropping a bombshell like it was nothing?

She has to do something—

" Yes, Of course. After all— "

( No! Please. No! Don't! )

She was sweating so hard thinking of a way to stopped him but in the end, she didn't find anything that could stopped him.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning flashed inside of her mind.

She immediately raised her hand and said.

" Teacher! i need toile— "

But it was too late.

" We lived in the same house. "

Boom!

The whole class was fallen into a world of silence.

She can hear the sound of her peaceful school life has also fallen apart by the nuke dropped by him.

Critical!

The illusionary of mushroom cloud has destroyed her peaceful world completely to oblivion.

It was at this moment that she feels like cursing the shxt out of him for the rest of her life.

The vampire that was oblivious to what he had done was only simply smiling innocently.

This was a day that she will remember for the rest of her entire life.

She had been thinking all about this that she didn't noticed the glaring coming from the other transfer student at her.

She had seen that type of glares all the time and now, even her classmates has been showing that kind of glares in their eyes.

And so, she simply didn't notice that the transfer student was also glaring at her, by adding one to a hundred won't be noticed much after all.