Spoiler (BL) Roll! Laozi is not interested in you! (重生)滚!老子对你没性趣!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gnessa14, May 25, 2019.

1. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title:(重生)滚!老子对你没性趣!
    Author: mijia

Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1435510

Summary (MTL): When they first met, he thought he was going to pursue him, so he said to him, "Roll! Laozi is not interested in you!" A few months later, his feelings began to take root, and then he said to him, "Roll! Laozi is not interested in you!"

Couple:
    • MC: Li Jia (叫李佳) shou. His previous name was Feng Shaoyuan. He died and reincarnated in a new body. Yeah, it's selfcess
    • ML: Feng Shaoyuan (冯绍远) gong
    Tags: HE, modern day, selfcest

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd selfcest bl movel I see here

3. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I was reading Turns Out I’m Crazy, I somehow stumbled upon this. This short story is light-hearted and somewhat funny.

The story opened with MC getting stabbed in an alley by a hired thug. He didn't know the culprit, except that it was someone romantically involved in him. However, at this time, he was dating 3 beauties:
    • Beauty#1: A poor college student who took him as a sugar daddy
    • Beauty#2: Some guy he saved in a gay club
    • Beauty#3: A jealous and rightous lover
    MC found himself alive, reborn as a college student with average looks. His former self was a good for nothing rich young master who only knew how to play, spend money and sleep around. Although his mother died when he was young and his father remarried and didn't care about him, he was very happy with upbringing and playboy lifestyle. Now, reborn in a poor family, he had to work, and while he appreciated having another chance to live, he fancied getting back to his former body and at the same, worried that he might die again if his former self died. Thus, he was determined to save his former self by sticking close. (Now, let's call his other self in this life ML.)

He hang around at a coffee shop ML frequently visited and barged into a date of ML and #1. Using his knowledge of the other two, managed to become buddy-buddy with #1 while ML gave him stinky eyes. The three started going out together a lot with ML as the third wheel.

The next time, when ML went to the coffee shop with #3, MC came and told #3 about ML's other lover. #3 got mad, slapped ML and broke up with him. ML was pissed but MC justified by saying that #1 was his friend. MC said he knew MC was interested in him but he wasn't his type and told him to give up. MC was mad and told him to roll.

As for beauty#2, MC showed up on the day they were supposed to meet and saved him at the club instead. He then badmouthed ML in front of #2. Having followed them, ML heard this slandering. They argued a bit and MC if he liked him. MC got mad and left instead of telling him to roll.

With this, MC had solved the problem with number #1, #2, and #3 and determined that none was responsible for his previous death.

Now, beauty#4 happened to come back from aboard. In his former life, #4 was his active pursuer but MC didn't hook up with him because he was scared of #4 who had links to the underworld. #4 never gave up on chasing him because he knew MC didn't love anyone. In this current life, the same thing happened. ML tried to get #1 to meet up with #4 to show him that he'd found his true love. #1 was very scared and refused to do it after being threatened by #4. By chance, MC came across another scene when ML was begging #1 to help him with #4. #1 saw MC, told him to take his place and ran away. MC and ML looked at each other awkwardly and ML was like, "Do you want to try?"

MC and ML met up with #4 who didn't believe their relationship and insulted MC's looks. MC was like... because I was so ordinary, ML had to use the other beauties as shields.

In the following days, MC and ML started acting lovely-dovy in front of #4. They managed to overcome the mutual dislike to eat tofu and got along very well. #4 bribed MC with money, threatened him and everything but it didn't work. Eventually, #4 told MC that he won and that he gave up. MC happily delivered this news to ML. ML was stunned when he heard that it was over between them. They didn't have to put up an act anymore.

By now, #1 had become MC's BFF and was shocked by this news. He didn't believe that there was nothing between MC and ML because MC had gone through such length for ML. ML at this point started showing up at #1's school because he knew MC would be around. MC knew what he was doing and asked him, "Do you like me?" but he blushed and didn't give a definite answer. Since then, MC actively tried to avoid ML because he was uncomfortable with ML who had taken a different path in life from his former self.

MC still couldn't stay away because there was still beauty#5 who a bad background. When he was still alive, they had a one-night stand at a bar and MC was determined to prevent it. So, on that day, he went to the bar, waited and was surprised to see ML getting wasted, which was something that he never did. When #5 approached ML on the sofa, he stopped him. ML, a bit more sober at this time, saw and grabbed him. #5 thought that ML had a lover, apologized and gave MC a key to the backroom to enjoy themselves. ML took the key instead and dragged MC to the room and locked the door.

MC didn't want to bang ML and tried to talk around it. He knew ML wouldn't r*pe him but he also knew ML wouldn't let him go. Since it was so, MC decided to go with the flow and became an active participant instead.

In the morning, ML tried to persuade MC to be in a relationship with him. When he asked MC what he didn't like about him, MC basically told him he was a good-for-nothing young master who squandered his family wealth. Since then, ML left him alone. MC still asked #1 about ML from time to time to make sure ML was still alive. #1 told him that ML had joined his father's company and started working to take over the family's business and that ML promised to support him until he was out of school even though they stopped dating. MC was surprised by the chance in ML.

When his expiration date came. MC stalked ML and showed up at the back valley where he was killed. When he saw ML, he ran over and touched ML all over to make sure ML was in one piece. ML was very happy because MC cared about him. He also knew that MC had been asking #1 about his well-being. After they separated, ML said he would come to see him at school. When MC asked why, he said to chase/catch him. MC told him to roll but ML said it didn't matter as long as he liked MC. It ended with ML thinking about asking #4 for tips on how to pursue people.

4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing
    So thats it the end? Or is there more on extras

5. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it

6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

7. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my what a very mushy mushy story :blobmelt:
    I'll be setting my tent here to camp :cookie::blobowoevil:

White Head Ice Prince likes this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This requires special attention and emphasize :blobamused:

alexfilia, psychobee, Kleep and 5 others like this.
  9. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This and Turns out I'm crazy? If you find anymore kindly recommend me them plz

10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So who killed him in the end? Was it just swept away? There's still an untriggered psycho roaming the streets tho.

11. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Very interesting but the ending left one thing unsaid. Who was the killer?

12. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More selfcest! :blobhero:

Kleep and White Head Ice Prince like this.
  13. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    nice...i never read selfcest BL novel...i'll give this a try

14. White Head Ice Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try 'Turns out I'm crazy' being translated by @Raikov -sama
    That's also selfcest !

susanty.smile likes this.
  15. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So selfcest is a thing? The only selfcest I’ve ever read is a shoujo. Gender bender. Okay...let’s try bl selfcest!!

Hanaru and White Head Ice Prince like this.
  16. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Not mentioned (or I missed it) but it wasn't really important anymore. He wanted to save ML, not to find the killer.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    Kleep and midnight reader like this.
  17. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    yea...about that....
    i read the summary and feels too gory and crazy for me...
    not really fond of psychopath CP orz

18. White Head Ice Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    O_O name of the anime/manga/novel please

19. White Head Ice Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    XD well he is crazy. And the MC after transmigration is not really crazy anymore just... very depressed. The ML was crazy but since MC stops fighting against him as much as the original goods his yandere slowly tames down. MC says that ML would not have gone yandere all those times and do all that if original goods didn’t keep wanting to leave him.

20. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ...lmfao the second self-cest novel i've ever seen, but this one is alot less dark which is nice...it's also quite short, a good pick up, hopefully, someone would take it to translate.