Discussion Queen Bee studio

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Jojo775, May 29, 2019.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time I watch an episode I see only haters in the comments whining about animation style.
    I don't understand if they don't like it why do they keep clicking on new episodes from a studio they don't like? Besided that I think animation is good, it has it's charm and obviously the business is good for them since they seem to be one of the big studios now, so haters should just gtfo coz QB surely doesn't care about them.

strayCat0 likes this.
  2. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Culture is not for praised only. Their need to be critic also. With an critic we can make moke good thing. Just thing, if an culture just get good view only what will happen? Nothing happen and it will gone by river of time.
    Like many people hate dense MC and brutal MC, it's also had many people that like it. Only when something is not perfect, that human try to perfect it.
    Another example is an art like Monalisa. This art I don't understand whywhy had many fan that like it. What amazing this art is not about the perfect it but how unperfect it like the girl in picture don't had eyebrows. Why did he make like that we don't know but we try to explore it to understand that unperfect.
    That why some bad thing is not bad. Another bad example is like QI, that many people know from been hated not by been liked it.

Reak and strayCat0 like this.
  3. xluferx

xluferx [The writer who writes for fun][Meme lord]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Queen Bee animation is bad because it barely has any actual animation, they just use panels and move them up up and down. TayuTayu is the best out of every single one they got out. Also the Doujin that they animate were in fact really good ones which people had high expectations like Journey to the West but seeing such mediocrity was a big turn off and getting a really bad reputation because of it and do affect

4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, the animations are not really a downgrade from the mangas so it's something to be thankful for being adapted, even if it's not to the best quality, it's still better than the manga for having voice acting and, well...animations.

5. Duran

Duran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those scenes in which nothing is moving except eyeballs are nightmare fuel. Kinda like those haunted portraits.

6. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    They are the mtl of animation

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you cultured lot talking about the hentai studio :blobunsure:?
    If so then just appreciate the products and stop it with this connoisseur stuff
    Tsk, tsk embarrassing
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobrofl::blobrofl:

8. GuldTasken

GuldTasken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Stares* Didn't know that we had a lover of B-products here.

9. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I not that lover of that production, I an lover of hentai only. Hentai animation been to little had make each year, that why I hope this production will alive

10. Fallion

Fallion [Indolence Personified]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you overestimate how much research the average person does into what they watch. Personally I’ve never bothered looking at what studio made it but I haven’t watched anime for close to 10 years now.

11. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you don't know what the thread is about, comments are directly against the studio, it's hentai.

12. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Not what I meant, but does that mean you got all of the B-products :blobastonished:? we got an expert over here it seems :cautious:
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

13. GuldTasken

GuldTasken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like, Queen Bee animation is more of a Budget Project animation place. They place more money in the voice acting than the animation. If one know about the actual Hentai Manga, you would know that the animation is pretty much identical to most of the panels there... together with a tad of movement.

I prefer when something adapts from a Hentai Manga, to actually add to the scene than anything else. Hence, I prefer non-budget Hentai.

I mean, I do not look at B-flicks when I can look at an A-flick when it comes to Action. Because generally the former is very shitty in the Action department hwen it comes to special Effects.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  14. moltenblackbird

moltenblackbird Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we complain because we hear about some of our favorite doujin getting animated and then it gets completely ruined by the worst animator in all of hentai. everything is basically a cardboard cut out. not good animation at all and it ruins the feel of some amazing hentai. thats why we complain. queen bee needs to fuck off and quit animating shit. everything like like 5 frames per second and the art style is stale as hell. sock puppets look better.

15. moltenblackbird

Reading List:
    Link
    that gif actually looks kind of cool. plus has more animation than an entire queen bee hentai XD

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  16. moltenblackbird

Reading List:
    Link
    well no. if queen bee is animating it then the manga is better. queen bee is a lazy animator. and if you think people will just settle for it being animated then your not very smart since thats the complete opposite of how things work.

17. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not about me being smart, its about there being a choice. Now you can read the manga or just watch the animation, your choice. How is that worse than simply having the manga and nothing more? Just pretend the animation doesn't exist if you don't like it. You guys make it sound like the existence of the animated version somehow made the manga worse.