Spoiler (BL) Interstellar Stay-at-home Dad (星际奶爸)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rukachi, May 22, 2019.

1. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course. I wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't HE. This was actually one of the most rememberable books I've read.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  2. Helaine

Helaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, this is nice XD

Finally, a reverse.

3. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol when did the doctor check ML’s DNA

MC is so open lol, but then later claims he’s not into men? Lmao

Chubby vixen lmao! She almost went along with that vixen.

Ikr, prolly his abs imo.

I nearly died laughing on this part pft.

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  4. Rukachi

Rukachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So because the tech advancements made having babies so easy, people were having and abandoning babies left and right. So they revised the minors protection law. All babies born in the empire will have their DNA like analyzed and inputted into the system at the time of birth. If the baby doesn’t have anyone who wants to raise them, they’ll track down the biological parents and force them to raise them. Which is why ML was freaking out over his sperm. No one wants kids popping out of nowhere lmao. But yeah. Because of that the doctor basically got to see the DNA results right away. I’m assuming it came with who biological daddy was or for some reason they all know ml’s DNA code......

MC is...rather innocent imo. Like he seems so into girls and everything mostly because that’s the space pirate image? He remarks several times that he’s not even really into those kinds of things but because it’s part of space pirate culture, he goes along with him. He’s still a virgin. And his bottom line includes a cute guy with a nice bum LMAO. And I mean. He’s not afraid of admitting how hot ML is. I think everyone but him knows he swings that way and he just needs a little push.

I actually kind of like the mom. She’s not as nasty, and is a bit more clueless than other rich madams in other stories. I think she had the right intention but has been going at things the wrong way. Hope she gets a redemption story.

As for what attracted him...maybe it was his spectacular balls too.

5. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 30-35
    • MC hangs out with his boys in a high quality cryptic chat room
    • They divide tasks
    • Trying to figure out a way to get the map out of the fem goddesses chest
    • His subordinates are like, isn’t your partner the number one brain in the galaxy, just please him in bed and he’ll def find a way to do it for you!!!
    • They even try to teach him ways to please a man in bed
    • Later he meets Grizzly Bear again
    • ML keeps trying to get MC to tell him his troubles with his grizzly form
    • Grizzly tells ducky he’s a royal scientist
    • MC is shook, and is like “are you my man??”
    • He doesn’t believe grizzly at first when he says no and rushes to go find ML
    • ML is swimming in a pool
    • MC sits by the pool and asks the bear to dance, while watching ML
    • It doesn’t look like ML is grizzly and he lets go of his suspicion
    • MC tells grizzly that he’s short on money
    • Grizzly gifts him 1000 roses (which are redeemable for cash)
    • The system announces their great “friendship” across the server, making couples envious of their “love”
    • MC asks grizzly if he can do something for him (encryption if I rmb correctly)
    • Grizzly says he’ll try
    • MC is willing to pay. Gives him 5000 roses, announced on the server again
    • People this time think that it’s some shameless person sending flowers to himself LOOOL
    • They make an appointment to meet the next morning at the cafe
    • ML makes MC a midnight snack personally
    • MC is touched, sends him a text that he’ll make breakfast tomorrow and that he has plans

• Next morning MC makes a simple but scrumptious breakfast
      • MC grew up with his granny and learned how to cook well
    • ML is woken up by MC’s wake up text and is amazed by his skill
    • It tastes even better than the food the royal family eats. He even saves some for later
    • MC gets to the cafe and meets a girl who looks like his ideal type
    • He apologizes for sending her flowers. He thought she was a man and only meant it as a regular gesture as friendship and says that he’s married (wow so faithful)
    • She says that she’s not grizzly, that grizzly is busy so he sent her, his secretary to come meet him. That he can only come after lunch
    • She says that if he’s hungry, they can eat together first. If it’s urgent, she can take him to go find him.
    • He decides to go find him because it’s not convenient to take baby out with him for too long
    • So not only is ML top scientist, but he also holds a military position as commander-in-chief <3 <3 <3
    • Omg in Mc’s text to ML he calls him laogong I can’t asdfhdfhadhfs
    • MC enters ML’s office (he’s deduced it because the secretary was like he said that you’d be happy when you saw me) plus other stuff

• He enters his office and baby makes a sound, making ML raise his head
    • MC thinks he’s going to be thrown in jail
    • ML is happy and thinks that it’s a very nice feeling to have his wife and child come visit him during work hours
    • MC goes let’s not talk bs and get to the point. Can I ask for a favour. Can you give back that 5000 roses. I’m poor after your tricked me
    • ML says no and that he wanted to talk about MC’s spending habits, telling him to not be so extravagant in the future
    • MC is all oh no more money for me. Well it was his to begin with no I can’t say anything
    • ML’s turn to talk
    • He talks about how breakfast by MC was yummy, how cute their kid is, how unexpected it was that they could get along so well
    • MC is getting impatient and want him to get to the point
    • But when he sees ML loosening his tie and undoing a button he suddenly becomes more patient and obediently listens LMAO
    • Anyway gist is that ML wants MC to give up on being a space pirate and hunting for treasure
      • Says he knows he’s been this all his life but he doesn’t believe that MC finds happiness in being a space pirate
      • That he wants to raise the child together with him
      • Says if MC continues to be a space pirate he’ll die because ML was the one to design the new mochas which are badass af
    • More MC admiring ML’s body
      • ML took off his coat and his shirt is v formfitting. Coupled with his loose necktie and unbuttoned top, he’s oozing with sex appeal
      • That was MC’s thoughts. Probably the gayest thing I’ve read today
    • Well turns out ML really is seducing MC. He readily admits it after trapping MC who’s sitting on a chair between him and the desk, rolling up his cuffs, speaking right into his ear, lips grazing his earlobes
    • MC is real into it but also low-key afraid his hubby is going to beat him up
    • ML is all like yeah I’m seducing you. If you renounce the pirate life, we can take our relationship one step further. I’m sure you’re anticipating that more than when you bought my sperm in the auction
    • MC admits to being a weak-willed virgin haha
    • ML gives up and tells MC to find a way to convince himself to help him, so he won’t die so badly
    • MC’s opinion of ML shoots way up. Thinks he’s v loyal for telling him gov secrets and thinks he’s so manly for daring to seduce him and not thinking it below him/awks
    • MC doesn’t want to force ML or make ML troubled over helping him cause he considers him a friend
    • ML is kind of annoyed that after all this he’s “just a friend”. Baby is annoyed too.
    • MC quickly adds on a suggestion that he’ll cook in exchange for money. Something he’s never done for anyone else before and they agree to it

• MC starts telling ML his reqs for a machine thing to extract the map from fem goddess
    • ML is just “ok” al the way through until he tells MC to go home and honour his promise of cooking
    • ML remarks that he now feels for MC’s subordinates
    • ML clears his schedule and won’t meet with anyone while fulfilling MC’s request for his weird machine thing
    • MC delivers food to him every meal tho
    • 8 days past and MC can’t bear it anymore and asks the bodyguard about ML, afraid ML would work himself to death
    • Bodyguard says it’s the norm
    • MC, with no other option, just works to make his meals more nourishing and lighter. He also writes a little note telling him that he can just randomly do whatever, his requirements aren’t that high
    • That night, when he gets the bento back, he sees ML write back “I’m not that kind of person”
    • on the tenth day, he gets a text from ML to meet at that cafe
    • He goes there. The busty assistant says ML wants to talk to MC in private and to give her the baby
    • MC is unwilling and looks at her in suspicion tin ML calls him and tells him to do it
    • HAHAHAH. THE “BOOTH” ML IS IN IS NUMBER 520. MC is all DID HE CHOOSE THAT??? And is all happy about him conquering the empire’s number one iceberg with his cooking until the robot worker is like, nope it was randomly assigned by the system.
    • They meet and ML isn’t happy lmao
    • he’s jelly that MC’s ship had all these photos of fem goddess
    • Then MC is like actually I just had it cause everyone else did. And mentioned how he took another’s when he escaped which made ML even more unhappy. turns out it was ML's naked portrait lmao
    • Eventually ML is appeased after MC said he has never jerked off to his (or presumably other people’s photos)
    • Then he gets angry again when he asks his last question
    • He slams down a receipt and a newspaper
    • the newspaper is a Liusha galaxy (the lawless place he comes from) entertainment newspaper with the headline basically saying MC and his friend Zhu Nuo are a thing and Ml is pisssssssed
    • The receipt is a cell phone record thing showing that in the past 10 days which ML was holed up, MC has been calling Zhu Nuo everyday for at least 2 hours
    • MC’s explanation
      • For the calls, it’s because meeting up is not convenient. Which makes ML even less happy
      • For the tabloid, it’s just made up stuff they like to do. They even shipped two celestial bodies (stars) together, what won’t they do
    • ML blows up and pulls out MC’s phone saying that he’s unhappy with what MC has been doing these days
    • Just in time (err..in bad timing) it sounds. On the screen there’s a text from Zhu Nuo which says: Liusha (MC’s real name is Lu Liusha), I’m at Stars’ Heart Cafe (the cafe they’re currently in). Come see me. I miss you quite a bit.
    • ML is raginggg
    • Anyway ML gets up to leave and lets MC go meet Zhu Nuo
    • Says he’ll pardon MC if he gets home by midnight and makes him a midnight snack
    • Gives MC the scanner which is in the form of a baby bracelet (so he can use it when fem goddess breastfeeds his son)
    • ML also gives him the national geographic magazine LOOL which MC is like wtffffff to

• The pirates meet up. They already have three pieces of the map now
    • Author skips over all the map gathering and MC also managed to use ML’s thing to get the boob map piece
    • They need the fourth piece though because it contains crucial information like how to safely enter the galaxy and other stuff like that, otherwise it’s like walking to their deaths
    • They find out info, preparing to leave the empire
    • MC returns home and see ML sleeping on the couch, bags beneath his eyes
    • He covers him and ML doesn’t even really react, only adjusts his position and sleeps better
    • MC had originally planned to say goodbye but the words won’t come out now that he’s seen ML
    • So he decides to write a letter
    • He tries to write the letter all night and fails
    • He’s cooking breakfast when ML walks in with baby and they talk about it
    • MC wants to take baby with him and raise him (so MC really loves baby now aww)
    • ML doesn’t say anything…just looks sad
    • ML says it’s better if he leaves baby with him and promises he’ll find baby a good mom </3
    • MC is unhappy but understands his reasoning
    • Mc tells ML to marry a kind woman and starts crying
    • To realizes that he wants to stay with ML and raise the baby together but thinks it impossible considering their identities and also he can’t give up on his friends and home galaxy
    • ML is like don’t be sad. Let’s part on good terms. I know you’ve been drooling over me and considering you gave birth to my son, I’ll let you kiss me goodbye
    • And MC is just like……….huh? Cause his head’s a mess and he didn’t really hear clearly
    • ML then changes the topic and plays it off real smooth as if he didn’t just say that dumb thing
    • MC finally realizes what ML had said earlier about the kiss and regrets not agreeing then

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Hebaj22, Heungbo, Verk and 17 others like this.
  6. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    36-40
    • Plan is now in motion
    • MC and crew planning to leave soon
    • Plan is basically, Zhu Nuo is gonna sneak into the prison and try to find the last missing map piece, then everyone’s gonna help him break out and they’ll all skrrt out of there
    • On ML’s part, he’s testing his new mecha for the army which is crazy. Several mechas can combine to create a dragon mechanism that can fire shit out from all its scales and also fly around like a real dragon
    • he also reminds all the officials there that today is his father’s 60th bday and to come, esp to the Security Chief cause he was talking about how they’ve spotted MC’s subordinates around and how he plans to catch him tonight
    • ML leaves and calls MC, warns him not to go outside or else he’ll be screwed
    • Another officer overhears him and is all haha what do you mean by screwed
    • It’s a joke on fucking
    • ML goes home
    • MC tells him he’s going to leave tonight
    • ML is unwilling because he’s scared MC willl get caught. He wants to take MC to his family home because nobody would dare to barge in and accuse him of being a space pirate there during his father’s 60’th
    • ML seduces MC into staying for dinner hahaha
    • MC: “Did I offends you? Why must you seduce the weak-willed me?!?!?!?”
    • ML: “Have dinner with and then we’ll….” Trails off
      • He’s got his buttons undone and MC can see his abs and he’s speaking into MC’s ear with a purposely seductive voice
      • Rip MC
    • MC calls Zhu Nuo and is like!!! I’m gonna get lucky tonight!!
      • Zhuo Nuo had him on speaker and all the pirates heard that LOL
      • The twins are like …BEAR WITH BEING A VIRGIN FOR A WHILE LONGER
      • MC is like dw I’ll get there on time

• MC finds out that he’s been tricked and is upset but doesn’t dwell over it
    • They arrive at ML’s family home
    • No one thinks that they’re a couple and they introduce MC as a friends using his fake miner identity. People think that they met when ML went to the planet mc said he came from and was saved by mc
    • MC and ML’s mom have a….wonderful daughter and law/mother in law chat lmao. It reminds me of an anime scene with them both going ohohohohohooh and speaking in hushed tones, appearing harmonious on the outside but speaking vicious words to one another. Even ML thinks they made up for a sec lmao
    • ML goes into the house and talks with his dad. Tells his dad that he wants to borrow his reputation to protect someone
    • ML’s dad is like are you sure? If you are, then I will support any decision you make
    • Outside, the head of security guy who was the one who said he was gonna arrest MC appears and starts probing MC cause obvs he thinks he’s similar
    • During the guy’s final question, before MC can respond, ML calls him and MC feels his best to his back
    • MC turns around and is about to speak when ML kisses him
    • Everyone is SHOCKED
    • Head of security thinks that his feeling that MC is suspicious and possibly a space pirate was just his occupational disease going off
    • ML takes the moment of silence to introduce MC to the suspicious head of security as his newly wedded spouse and tell him that the kid in his arms is his

• ML ruins it tho LOOL
    • MC is all in a daze and then is like “you took advantage of me”
    • ML is like, actually you took advantage of me. It took great courage to kiss you. ML says it’s their goodbye kiss he talked about last time
    • Suddenly everyone quiets down. Two men appear. It’s the emperor (ML’s uncle, mom’s side) and ML’s father
    • ML’s father announces that his son got married and has a kid and asks ML to bring them up
    • Uproar. ML spins some wild tale of how they met and fell in love:
      • A year ago, ML was inspecting things near Liusha Galaxy but was hit with a meteor shower and his ship’s energy stores were exhausted so he had to stop over at Oman Galaxy (where MC says his fake identity is from)
      • MC saves him and then on one stormy night, they do the deed and MC gets pregnant at once
      • Then when ML went back, he missed MC so much that he went looking for him but couldn’t find it
      • When he was about to go mad from thinking about him, he by chance stumbled upon the pregnant MC is the capital, the flames relit between them and they directly got married
      • 10/10 good story, almost believed it
    • ML’s dad welcomes MC into the family. ML’s dad is a bit regretful about ML’s choice but he fully respects it
    • the emperor and head of security head out cause of a phone call
    • Meanwhile inside everyone is cheering for the three happy events in the fam (ML’s dad’s bday, the marriage between ML and MC, and the baby’s birth) and are like kisss kiss kiss
    • Emperor barges back in and is like THE SPACE PIRATE HAS BEEN CAPTURED WE WILL KNOW LU LIUSHA’S WHEREABOUTS
    • MC is freaking out cause it’s 2 hours earlier than what they planned
    • He tells ML that he has to leave RIGHT NOW
    • ML holds onto him by the waist and tells him that he cannot leave his side or else he’ll be captured
    • MC struggles and everyone thinks he’s playing coy/fake struggling. Then he calms down
    • MC is like you look down on me too much. Thanks him for his loyalty despite not liking MC and says that he shouldn’t use this marriage to conceal him anymore cause it’ll only bring ML trouble for when ML finds someone he truly loves
    • ML loosens his grip only to pull MC in tighter, kissing him harshly when MC tries to tell him goodbye

• The kiss starts out stiff. MC wants to say something but ML takes advantage his parted lips to deepen the kiss, sucking on his upper lips and then French kissing him, making MC’s knees weak
    • MC obediently follows ML around for a while after that making their rounds and socializing
    • MC later asks if ML likes him
    • ML says no, he just wanted to help MC with his cover and how he doesn’t want MC to get captured
    • Says that it’s also for himself cause his dad just announced their relationship and talked about planning their wedding ceremony so if he gets outed as a space pirate it would cause himself to lose face
      • Yeah ok keep deluding yourself ML
    • MC is like whatever ok. But I really have to go now
    • ML wants to stop him but sees the time. 2 hours had passed and he couldn’t hold him back any longer. He felt an unprecedented remorse and feeling of defeat and felt that time passed too quickly
    • A thought of “if I kiss him again, this time more deeply, will he stay with me longer’ came to his mind
    • He quickly threw that thought away
    • Mc and ML split ways so ML can say good bye then take MC home
    • ML is stopped by a girl (I am actually confused about the names. They call it the Ke Lin Family but their last name is just Lin ??? Same with Luo. It was Luo Ta Family but they just have Luo. I don’t get it) Lin Ying. She asks if he likes MC so much cause he gave birth to his child
    • ML is like yeah probs. anyway, we get along well and he gave me a son so I prob won’t ever look at anyone else
    • After he leaves, she touches her earring
    • Dun dun dun guess what’s inside? The last missing vial of ML’s sperm
    • ……yeah as cliffy as this is, it’s also fking weird to be wearing a vial of a guy’s sperm as an earring
    • She got it at the auction too btw. she like yearns for the pirate life and isn't a very 'good girl'

7. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will she be the love rival for a while...

Will she be part of MCs piraye crew?

Heungbo likes this.
  8. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    41-49

• So much action
    • MC reaches the hideout (he parted with ML and baby and then walked an hour)
    • Finds out that the police officers barged in and arrested like all his subordinates
    • Guesses that there’s a traitor
    • They flee the clinic that served as their relay station
    • They decided hide out near the Xiao Family home
    • MC shows off his dangerous but awesome piloting skills to avoid detection
    • They make a new relay station underground
    • The next day, the media goes crazy over MC and ML’s relationship
    • Weird illegal tabloid magazines “report” that it’s cause MC’s skill in bed is good so that’s why they can be together….or that ML is a M….and they’re in a S and M relationship LMAO
    • LOOL a traffic cop stops him and is like hey Mr Lu want me to help you with anything? MC denies being himself. The cop is like, I don’t know what other ppl think but I like a man like you. If I was ML I’d also fall for you. Jeeeez LOL
    • MC sullenly calls MC to come take him home
    • ML tells him to hand over the matter of his subordinates to him. He’ll convince them to send them off to serve a sentence in a far away planet and tells MC to stay with him till they come out. He secretly thinks that he still wants to keep Mc In his life.
    • MC isn’t really listening to him then suddenly tells him that he’s not going home anymore and he can drop him off here. Thanks him
    • ML says what’s the use of your thanks
    • MC says when he finds the treasure, he’ll share half of it with ML
    • ML isn’t a fan of that
    • MC is like…sorry. If I looked like how I did before, I’d spend a few nights with you in repayment. But you don’t like how I look now so I can only be regretful
    • At the same time the radio in the BG talks about how ML is crazy over MC
    • ML suddenly brakes the car and it calls to the ground violently and MC gets out of the car and ML ditches him real quick

• They get news from the pirates in prison
      • Traitor has been caught, they dealt with him
      • They found info on the last map piece, but it’s with a prisoner from the reg. prison (all the pirates are in maximum security or on death row)
      • MC decides that he will commit a normal crime and infiltrate the prison
      • When he gets the map piece, he’ll find a way to get transferred to death row. One way is to quickly get skinny and so they discover that Lu Liusha is here and cause a commotion
      • MC sneaks home at night to say goodbye to his baby and ML
      • He kisses baby who unconsciously grabs onto him and it’s sad and so bittersweet
      • He also kisses ML who’s asleep
      • The next day, ML sees the news
      • MC had run over and killed someone while intoxicated. Not only that, but he ran over that person several times until he was a pancake
      • The person he killed was a notorious serial killer
      • ML is bombarded with calls and he sets his answering machine to “I won’t get a divorce”
      • His father comes to visit, brings a divorce form that has MC’s signature
      • ML realizes that this is all MC’s plan. To give him a way out and a reason to get rid of his relationship with MC so his rep won’t be blackened
      • After his father leaves ML is like: Lu Liusha, want to get divorced? IN YOUR DREAMS!
      • And then he takes baby with him and drives off
      • While driving ML sees MC on tv smiling in jail but catches Zhu Nuo in the bg for a moment and gets pissed
        • He turns it from auto pilot to manual and guns it
        • Says that he can bear his wife cheating on him with their little dates but cannot stand him being with his ex-flame day in day out while asking for divorce

• Meanwhile, MC got a piece of paper from his subordinates. It’s a portrait. MC laughs because he’s got mild face blindness and can’t carry it around lmao so he’s like fk rip
    • MC tries to show who’s boss by smashing the wall and scaring his jail mates. Tells them to strip and do a self search on themselves. One of them complains and resists but gets hard in the end LOL. MC tells him to stay away from him in the future. Another one spreads his legs and is like “as long as you don’t beat me up, you can do as you like”
    • later that night, the one who had resisted then got hard crawls onto his bed and is like “I’m willing to have sex with you if you promise to protect me in the future” and the other inmates are low-key excited to see a real life GV that they can masturbate to cause prison life is so boring
    • Poor MC yikes
    • ML comes to visit him. He’s worried about his wife getting bullied so he pulls up the security cam of his room
    • MC and ML talk, ML rips up the divorce agreement and says that he shouldn’t think about getting a divorce and that he better not fool around with his old flame
    • He turns around and ends up seeing the scene of MC spreading apart the legs of one of his fellow inmates from the events earlier
    • MC is like oh no actually I was pained having to see all that
    • ML is like, well, if it was a handsome guy with great abs, you’d be happy wouldn’t you
    • MC thinks of ML’s body. In the end he says he’d be happier if they gave him female roommates
    • ML is too pissed. Kabedons him. Asks him what else would he like
    • MC wants a room with more people in it
    • ML is like “you dare want to touch more ppl!”
    • And says that he has three things to say
      • One: he’s not allowed to do this kind of ambiguous thing anymore, regardless of his goal. If he dares to touch anyone’s ass again, ML will burst open his chrysanthemum
      • Two: regardless if it’s for the purpose of getting back together with his ex or for ML’s sake (of cleaning his reputation), if MC ever mentions divorce again he’ll——ML didn’t think that far ahead so he trails off but this scares MC more. Seeing this, ML ambiguously says “what I’ll do, you understand don’t you.”
        • MC thinks that if Ml goes crazy he might just drag him out of prison and lock him up himself and do all sorts of “play” with him
        • MC also feels that MC’s smile rn is very scary. That if he’s not obedient, he’ll be forcibly kissed. If he is, he’ll still be forcibly kissed
      • Three: no cheating like behaviour
    • MC is bewitched again.and then is sent off no kisses
    • ML deletes the footage, and pings the warden asking him to change his room into one with more people, more space, and to give him more water cause his lips are chapped
    • MC taken to new room, one calls out to him to come blow him
    • MC punches him in the face and is like “my wife doesn’t let me touch other people’s sexual organs”

• MC becomes the boss of the new room that has like 100 inmates and gains 3 followers
    • MC falls in love with embroidery (which was assigned to him as work in the prison)
    • He even wants to embroider his own flag when he goes back…..
    • Lol he gets in trouble for embroidering himself instead of the emperor on it
    • MC spends 3 days embroidering his own self portrait, his hubby’s and baby’s and finally gets beaten up by the guards and transfers rooms (cause they’re linked with assignments)

• He can’t find it even after making all the inmates strip
    • In the bathroom during shower time, some inmates are bullying one guy and are about to rape him but MC overhears that his tattoo looks like a map
    • MC “saves him” and tells him to wash his but cause it’s covered in something slimy and gives him his soap but it falls and he’s like oh just pick up the soap which leads to the misunderstanding that MC wants to do the guy oops HAHA
    • From then on they keep meeting in the washroom and MC has to study this guy’s ass to try and commit the map to memory
    • Sadly, the map is incomplete cause it was a couple tat and the inmate’s boyfriend was already cremated
    • The inmate wants MC to fk him and MC is dying wishing he didn’t have to do this
    • MC reaches out to touch the but to ascertain the mark isn’t a birthmark and is actually a part of the tattoo
    • Is caught by the warden and ML
    • ML is pissed, questions him, pushes him onto the ground and keeps him in place with a knee in the abdomen
    • ML is mesmerized with the changes in MC who had lost a lot of weight
    • ML makes MC say “I am your man” 3 times hahahaha. It makes him feel better
    • But when MC reminds him that he will soon be leaving, he gets up to leave unhappily
    • MC calls out to him and says that he will forever remember that here in Beimang galaxy, he is ML’s man. That he will soon leave so goodbye
    • ML charges at him and pushes him against the wall, kissing him deeply
    • SIDE NOTE: the comment section for that chapter is so funny. They are all disgusted that they’re making out in the bathroom…the prison’s bathroom HAHAHA. The author replied to one like: “What’s wrong with that???”

• ML Brought baby with him
    • Baby recognizes MC. At two months old, he can say baba now
    • ML teaches baby to say I love you
    • Baby tells MC that several times
    • MC almost cries and tells baby he loves him too
    • ML then tells MC that a woman is pregnant with his child and if he divorces him, he’ll marry her
    • MC thinks that ML fked her
    • MC leaves and finds the map piece
    • He swallows it and gets taken to solitary for hitting a guard
    • He begins his dieting efforts so that the news of Lu Liusha being in prison will be discovered, setting forth the plan to leave

Heungbo, azinine, alexfilia and 9 others like this.
  9. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally read far enough to maybe know the answer.

So from what I read, she came out and said she's prego with ML's kid and there's real talk about them marrying. ML ain't having any of it and is like' oh, do you dare give birth to the baby? We'll ID its genes then and if it's mine I'll take responsibility but I won't divorce MC.' He said this to her face and to the media. But MC is pretty jealous and salty over this haha. It's actually so funny reading about MC throwing a fit and refusing to go see ML partly because of that. I'll post more detailed spoiler tmr or day after.

As for whether she joins the crew, as of ch58 no....but we'll see.

Heungbo, alexfilia, Shizun and 4 others like this.
  10. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really enjoying it but now I’m rather meh knowing that there is a woman who successfully impregnates herself with the ML.

11. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. That’s a downer. Idk yet if it’ll be born but it might. Apparently there will be 3 babies in total. Right now it’s a grand “husband chasing angry wife all over the galaxies using tax dollars” kind of thing. They don’t focus much on the woman because ML don’t give a fk about her.

Zhen_Qing and TomiNdumplings like this.
  12. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 babies? Vial MC, vial woman, and natural sex MC?

It isn’t as though I’m against fostering or raising previous partner’s kids. It just destroys my fantasy of 1v1 that I built up from the spoiler especially with how badass but dense MC can be. Wish ML cleaned house while chasing his wife.

Helaine likes this.
  13. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume it’s that? At least that’s what it looks like. Depends on the girls willpower. She doesn’t like ML. She just wants to be like his mom who’s powerful and rich and badass and whatever. So if he doesn’t marry her it’s kind of pointless to have the child. I also hope that she doesn’t go through with it cause idk if MC can accept it haha. He barely came to love the one that came out of his own body and that was partly to do with hormones. Lowkey rooting for her to not have the kid and become a badass space pirate instead.

14. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Update. So the baby/sperm in that girl's stomach is fake. It was switched out and resold to the black market auction and MC finds out. I'll post all the deets after finishing the story. Yikes. She's got some random sperm in her.

15. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    !!! So horrified! Praying the woman fulfills her pirate dreams, and the sperm is not from a lousy and unqualified man!

Also praying the second vial is recovered by MC or ML...

16. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Me reading this and knowing the truth::blobowoevil_horns::blobhyperthink::blobpopcorn_cool::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil:

17. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah!!! I am currently reading too many BL novels in Chinese right now, hence why I'm relying on these spoilers and translations for other BL I haven't found.

Am dying!!

18. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm laughing man. This one is definitely worth reading. You won' t regret it.

If I remember correctly, that sperm belonged to this half-octopus dude. I'm not sure because my memory is fuzzy. He was trying to get pregnant with ML baby. When MC outbid him for ML sperm(or something), he went nuts. MC beat the crap out of octopus dude for taking the vial. Octopus dude didn't want to give it back, and they start brawling. After he lost, octopus dude spread his legs tentacles, and is like, "I can get your man without it anyway. All he needs is a taste of this." Lol. Octopus guy said, I will have a hundred kids by your husband and there's nothing you can do about it. MC is like, "Nobody can have kids by ML but me, you bastard!" And another beat down commences. One of my favorite scenes ever in a Cnovel!:blobdizzy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Heungbo, Verk, alexfilia and 5 others like this.
  19. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Sold.

Once I finish latest chapters of A Crowd of Spirits Line Up to Confess to Me, will read.

TomiNdumplings and HesheFell like this.
  20. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    There is just so many comical moments in there, it's hard to forget. Btw...can I have a link to that novel? Sounds interesting. Is there any spoiler threads on NUF?