Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, I can't really see Van's emotionless face and eyes being very fun for the girl. Whether you know he's got real emotions under there or not, it's still a method of non-verbal feed-back that's cut off. Maybe being under his guidance effects will help bridge the emotional gap there a little though.

EDIT: Great, now y'all got me thinking about it and reasoning it all out. I've ACTUALLY got enough that I could write a scene now. The only problem is that I don't have a good place to post it. (would rather keep my ScribbleHub profile relatively on the clean side.)

EDIT 2: (You guys do this to me on purpose, don't you?)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    NekoMK2 and hillo315 like this.
  2. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all about them nyoro-nyoros. ︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵

NekoMK2 and Eddy andres like this.
  3. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    let's see, size alteration, tentacles, secretion of aphrodisiacs, spiritual form that allows you to merge with your partner, change of appearance to adapt to fetishes and the ability to alter the nervous system allowing the maximum pleasure of your partner, the possibilities with van they are almost as infinite as their tongue.

NekoMK2, Bla8bla, Nakakure and 4 others like this.
  4. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    without anything to do with this topic, as would be the reaction of mei to see the squill, or even better, when he finds out that he can change the race.

PD: I'm sick if they say tentacles and DM I think of mei?

NekoMK2, Nakakure and hillo315 like this.
  5. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:

hillo315 likes this.
  6. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    Mayyyyybe... :blobtongue:

NekoMK2 and Shadowsiver88 like this.
  7. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just thought about this but I think it'd be interesting to see what Darcia is like away from Van

hillo315 likes this.
  8. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I got nothing there. Gonna have to get Densuke on that one somehow.

hillo315 likes this.
  9. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    @FussyBadger

No sería muy diferente de lo que está cerca de Van, es simplemente demasiado buena y amable para lo que es el mundo de la lambda, defiende y lucha como cualquiera en este mundo, pero solo se siente como un enemigo. Queridos, por todo lo demás, son casi incapaces de sentir ira, celos o cualquier otra emoción negativa.

hillo315 likes this.
  10. Dumac

Dumac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New raw is out!

Claus and hillo315 like this.
  11. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    Just for convenience, so you don't have to look for it.
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1745ct/400/

Rokudo's death demoted him from demigod to mortal. That's a relief.

Rodcorte has no intention of reincarnating Rokudo, and only saved him to stop Van from eating him and getting his cheats. The cheats wouldn't change Van much, though.

Van got two cheats, which were integrated into Golem Creation and Soul-Breaking Arts.

Some more school stuff happens.

Van talks to the Origin immigrants in his hammerspace. He also set up a school for them there.

Legion is nyoro-nyoro. Mei is nyoro-nyoro.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Korleone, IceFenix, NekoMK2 and 4 others like this.
  12. heiro001

heiro001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, that makes 400 main and side chapters. Congrats to Densuke. :blobparty:

To start off: Haha, Avalon has indeed been demoted back to a mortal. His henchmen meanwhile are having nervous breakdowns, and it's unclear if Rodcorte will even send Avalon to Lambda given he's afraid of Van getting his hand's on Avalon's [Increased Learning Speed] and [Unlimited Development] cheats. Oh, Also Van's guided tens of thousands of people on Origin now, and the angel trio are afraid if he actually says something he could guide millions. As such they're trying to clean up the transmigration system errors while Rodcorte goes into a corner to be depressed think.

Speaking of cheats, [Issun-boshi] got rolled into [Golem Creation] (Van can manipulate the sizes of his golems arbitrarily!?) and [Night] got rolled into [Soul Destroying Combat Technique] (uh... Van can turn his soul breaking abilities into invisible traps!?)

Also Randolph ex's / the adventure school principal's commencement speech is so weapons grade boring it can even make ghosts sleepy. :blobrofl:

And in Van's inner world the various kids are still going to school, being taught Origin languages / sciences by undead Mei made... from the souls of the world leaders Avalon killed and then Van turned into missile and bomber golems... presidential missile bomber elementary school teacher ghost zombies go!

I really like the detail that Kanako doesn't bother remembering how many years she's been on Lambda for anymore since "Yep. I'm fifteen forever now, so I stopped counting." Living the teen idol for life dream! :blobsweat_2: Oh, also Mari and Ulrica are next on Kanko's idol group recruitment plan. Condolences to the two new soon to be magical girl princesses.

Also: "Help me Bander!" "No, I'm Vandalieu, or wait, I guess it doesn't actually matter since we're the same person..."

Uh, also Mei may have figured out how to exploit the flesh-chans that are now a part of her to make her own wiggly bits? is turning Legion into wiggly bits. Either way, Mei is making her own wiggly bits. Her addiction is getting worse.:blobsleepless:

And finally got those job descriptions for Hollow King Mage, Divine Spirit Mage and Dungeon Master. Next chapter's also the standard character sheet before we move into the next volume (school arc go?)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Korleone, NekoMK2, Bla8bla and 5 others like this.
  13. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    it is necessary to mention that zadiris now serves as the trainer / example / inspiration of the new users of the transformation canes (or future magical girls, which is the same thing), it seems that her destiny as goddess of the magical girls is getting closer to be fulfilled.

Korleone, NekoMK2, Bla8bla and 6 others like this.
  14. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Shadowsiver88

Shadowsiver88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they are still going to lambda right that part confused me? Like why are they still in his inner world if they already went thought the change. and he stop using origin setting in that one world.

hillo315 likes this.
  16. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    Spirit form transformation?

I think Mei got Grotesque Mind a looong time ago.

• Hollow King Mage is practically unheard of because only Van rigorously used attributeless magic as anything more than a practice tool.
    • Divine Spirit Mage is for those who can wield dead spirits as strong as gods. (rank 13 or higher)
    • Dungeon Master is for those who can create and control dungeons.

Bla8bla likes this.
  17. Dumac

Dumac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are forgetting that going to Talosheim is a world shattering experience for a Lambda human who knows about most of those beings being a thing, our new members are Origin humans, from a world of only humans, they would need time to learn stuff and adjust. For that matter it seems to me Van maybe even plan to return them to Origin if he makes a move there.

Eddy andres and hillo315 like this.
  18. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Me pregunto qué habrá en la casa encantada en el parque de diversiones, fotos del alma de van, imágenes de los dioses malvados de la facción de la vida, bailes no muertos, vandeliu tratando de actuar como normales, imágenes de luciano en traje de mágico. Chica, retratos de la facción de alda, lo que Vandeliu considera normal, los zombies de los vampiros de pura raza, las posibilidades son infinitas.

hillo315 likes this.
  19. Reman Scimitar

Reman Scimitar Princess Zadiris Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Denske was taking notes on 'Death By Power Point' just for this moment (I wonder who taught him lmao)

20. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that was fast. I guess Densuke made good use of his longer than usual break between chapters. I wonder if he has his affairs in order to a point now where he won't be posting his chapters at the absolute last minute anymore?

EDIT: Also, did somebody seriously say to Van that they would worship him as a threat? Or was that just an MTL artifact? Either way, considering it's Van they were saying it to, that actually would make sense as a threat and it's absolutely hilarious.

hillo315 likes this.