LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    A human being has countless micro organisms living on their body. They rely on us to feed and live. We are their world. That doesn’t make our existence or theirs any less real. In DE, their treasures possessed their own world and in those worlds, life could be sustained. In MW, people built their own worlds. Their worlds aren’t any less real. Consider this an advancement of the true or false Dao. You may see the world as false, but it is still true.

Although it does piss me off that all this grand stuff we’ve been learning about is just a simple sect master’s life.

TheDeadApostle likes this.
  2. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the problem here is that is more like simulation hypothesis
    which makes it more messed up because the seven color sect master just "made" you and everything just as means for something. This is The Truman's Show on steroids

3. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    As for me it dosen't really piss me off. Remember what Wang Lin showed to the man who came with Li Qianmei that day when he asked him about heaven being a prison and such? He drew circles above circles, saying when you break out of the circle you believed was heaven, you find another one.
    There's also the 7 Million Worlds incident in the Scatter Thunder clan that put the seed of doubt in Wl's heart (iirc) and in ours, then there are the hints scattered across the chapters, then there's the descrption of the Immortal-Astral Continent in ISSTH (it having lotsa caves with each one havng its own universe), made this more easier to take, and more in line with what the story was about tbh.
    And it also dosen't mean WL's puny or something XD. Him being a ~mid-3rd step dosen't change ;). But yea think of it like the Lower Worlds of the Paragon Immortal Realm in ISSTH, or the 7 Millions Worlds...
    Haha I can see why you'd be pissed off tho XD.

Sup btw brother Zephyr :)

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, brother Nepuko. I hope your pursuit of the Dao of the Brick is pure and righteous. Or, y’know, demonic and fun.

5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    H-how did you know I also pursue the Dao of the Brick as a hobby?!

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    All paths lead to the Dao of the Brick. It is the true origin Dao

7. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Brother is misguided. The true origin Dao is the Dao of Invisible Dragon.

8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Both of you are wrong...
    The true Origin Dao is the Dao of fillers.

9. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nay all of thee are wrong the true Origin Dao is the Dao of Fake it till you make it!

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it gives validity to his grand scholar's viewing 'immortals' as ants. You're all ants under the 'heavens'. The cave next door has Li Qi ye!:blobpopcorn_cool:

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt a huge sense of relief when he accepted her as his second wife.

slayer6950, TheDeadApostle and Mercy like this.
  12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So the wind realm is over the cloud sea. Rain is over the alliance. Isn’t lightning over allheaven? Isn’t that where he met his senior brother and the fire guy who from allheaven? Hasn’t he already been there?

13. slayer6950

slayer6950 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thunder is over Allheaven, Lightning is over the Summoned River, or something like that.

I always get confused in these cultivation novels when they use thunder and lightning both interchangeably yet different elements. When its stated as a thunder attack, but is described as a lightning strike. I imagine a thunder attack as a sound wave or frequency attack; similar to when you can feel thump in your chest at a loud concert.

Anyone else notice that the restriction ship is called the "Soul Search Ship" in chapter 1694, but in the chapter 1696 (teaser) it is called the "Soul Devil Ship"?
    Chapter 1694: “Even if he was at full power, this Soul Search Ship could stop him for dozens of hours.” Just at this moment, a cold voice came from behind Wang Lin.
    Chapter 1696 (teaser): “It’s fine, he can’t open the Soul Devil Ship without several days of time!” Fan Shanmeng let out a cold snort as she withdrew her gaze from outside.

14. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am super far behind. around what chapter was it where the MC bathed in a pool of lightning then found a planet full of mosquitos that his mount became the king of? i think he met a woman on that planet, but i cant quite remember

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’all, Qing Shui is the fourth demon sealer. I just learned that

eulerman likes this.
  16. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't leave me hanging. Explain why. I remember the 4th having killing intent but nothing more. What's the link?

17. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know, I just got curious to what the og chant is that turns you into a member from the sealing jade and saw that he’s listed as the fourth

18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ive know about this for a while but it was never confirmed its just has too many links to it thou.
    A spell that not even my junior brother and Master could ever master.

19. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    OG chant?
    But yea, Qing Shui being the 4th was old news XD

20. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty much confirmed you know.
    Especially when "Clear Water" appeared in that ISSTH chapter. It was mentioned as early as chapter 105 in Renegade Immortal, here :

"In ancient times, the country of Clear Water was destroyed and the king of the country entered a sect. 30 years later, he left and went on a killing spree of all cultivators. It didn’t matter if they were male or female, old or young, he would kill them. In only seven days, there were no cultivators left in the country of Clear Water. Not even his own sect was able to escape."

And iirc Qing Shui was the King of said country, that Ji Realm king who was mentioned early story iirc.
    But yeah, it's pretty much confirmed.
    Clear Water means Qing Shui btw, and when he appeared in ISSTH DB said he's the Qing Shui of Ri.
    Check chapter 1376.
    So yea, 4th Gen Demon Slear = 100% Qing Shui :) .
    Have a nice day!