Where to find Korean raws??

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Blorf, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blorf

Blorf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that the whole translating process can take a long time, so sometimes I google translate the novels I’m interested in through chrome. For korean raws, they are difficult for me to find. I know there’s the Kaokao page website, but I don’t really understand how it works. I usually use mobile, and it urges me to download the app which doesn’t exist in the US app store. But even if I tried making a korean account, I couldn’t use google translate in a separate app because I don’t use android. Hence the question: how can I find korean raws elsewhere, or how can I access all of the available chapters on the kaokao page??

2. Tuque

Tuque Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    But that's literally a manual version of an aggregator site.

4. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Find them on those KR publisher sites. Those sites usually require you to download app or making acc to even make transaction to read the chapters. KR novels are, most of the time, Pay to read.
    I think that there were threads that explain to you how to make an acc on Kakao page here in NU. Try to search for it.
    And if you read the forum rule, as you aren't a new member, we aren't allow to post aggregator sites in the Forum. So people will just point you out to those publisher sites. And, actually, KR raws are Freaking hard to get, for free I mean....Korean aren't joking around with pirate contents...

5. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hellven.net

Make an account, spam '감사합니다' on a few posts to earn points, download stuff.

6. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As in the actual raws from legit publishers or yarr? Iirc there's a link to a gdrive with a lot of .txt files of korean raws somewhere here

samster likes this.
  7. Sephi-chama

Sephi-chama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can access KakaoPage online on your computer without having to download the app on your phone. If you wanted it on your phone, however, you would need to download the apk separately (or at least this is how you do it on android. It should still be similar in theory for apple).

A lot of stories, especially if they're already complete, will let you access free chapters on a timed basis, e.g., the first few "teaser" chapters will be free and you'll get access to unlock a chapter for free every twelve hours. If not, you'll have to pay per chapter to read on KakaoPage.

Do note that raws on KakaoPage aren't in text format, and therefore can't be copy+pasted directly.

8. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you happen to know if that's still accessible? And if it is, where can I find it?

9. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I just usually type the Korean name in google and I can usually find it . On a website or if it has a spoiler thread try to find some links there

samster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.