Spoiler Holy Chef, Crazy Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Veene, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THAT'S IT!!! I ALSO FEEL SO ANNOYED ABOUT IT. AND DURING THE COMPETITION YOU WILL FEEL MORE ANNOYED TOO. I almost stopped reading when I thought she will accept sinkong proposal. Like, I am at the peak of my rage. And during the critical moment too, she spend the time with him (sinkong).

stumblmer likes this.
  2. QuinSeren

QuinSeren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And she and xuanxuan separated again after he saved her for the murdering cases..and i totally annoyed when will be she and xuanxuan finally together. And i also annoyed with the prince sedum..

stumblmer likes this.
  3. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That narcissist and over confident prince is so hateful!!!! They only separated for awhile tho, at the end of the day, the king know about the poison from this separation. And they are together until the point where I last read (haven't continued reading it yet)

stumblmer likes this.
  4. QuinSeren

QuinSeren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the link you read the novel.. ?The last chapter i'd already seen is in chapter 1148.. Are you read in the same link?

5. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLing from the link I posted on the first page. It has 1151 chapters if I'm not mistaken. But I am still at chapter 669 as for now (haven't continuing since 2 weeks ago)

stumblmer likes this.
  6. Winter Moon Palace Princess

Winter Moon Palace Princess New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an English translation for this novel aside from Webnovel? They only have 9 chapters posted.

7. Lianyin

Lianyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG they have a novel too. I didn't know about it! I was following the manhua and it was just so hilarious hnnnn. Thanks for sharing the novel! :bloblove:

Zayan likes this.
  8. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as I know. . NOPE

9. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm giving this a second chance if he stop visiting his concubine. I was disgusted when the ml get so much woman. Yikessss

soysuva likes this.
  10. Life_Stresses

Life_Stresses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the way people dislike the ML & MC in the novel, I think I'll be skipping it and just stick with the manhua. Seems their more like-able there.

CottonKey and Queue like this.
  11. QuinSeren

QuinSeren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me another web page uploading this novel?? I cannot read some of the chapters on the link that you have given before..it says not authorized to open this page..

Currently it is in chapter 60+. But i really want to know how princess wu yang got pregnant of princes sedum/jing tian child..the page is been blocked..

And the latest chapter that i read is princess wu yang got pregnant of prince jing tian's child...i want to know how it is happen..cuz prince sedum really like the arrogant empress..ughhh

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    stumblmer likes this.
  12. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken, he once slept with her when he was dead drunk and thought he was doing it with the arrogant empress..

stumblmer and QuinSeren like this.
  13. QuinSeren

QuinSeren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no wonder..which chapter it is?

14. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also thinking of reading the novel version since i liked the flow in the manhua version and can't wait for what comes next but seeing the comments about the novel im not so sure now.

Also seeing as the relationship between MC and ML won't be that good in the long run in the novel, yeah I'll just wait for the manhua to update :cookie::blobcozy:

stumblmer likes this.
  15. arleyharrison

arleyharrison New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i guess the manhwa doesn’t quite follow the original novel because some scenes are completely different (the part where she left the palace, the manhwa has a heart-wrenching farewell but the novel gets it on with the emperor searching all over for her).

I can’t read Chinese so if anyone has read the latest novel chapter, please let me know what happens after the MC chooses to get herself poisoned to save the ML? What is the competition when the MC is accused of killing a person and the ML comes rescue her? What happens after that? Any other arc? Would the ML ever confess to her and ask her to go back with him? What about the poison genius (senior brother)?

I’m too curious about what would happen between them and how they would reunite in the end, and also the white haired man! I read the manhwa and it’s truly enthralling. Currently it’s at chapter 99 where the MC gets the eagle sent a package back to the palace for her son. The update is bloody slow and judging from some comments here, I doubt I’d want to MTL the original novel...

CottonKey and stumblmer like this.
  16. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is boring Af and the Fl is so annoying, she claims she's a foreign soul yet she struggles so hard to get the inheritance of the original body and also the original body's parents. Why can't these transmigrated FL just mind their own business. She is so negligent of the crown Prince and it takes forever for her to settle down, its her always moving from one place to another.
    he is just safe guarding the throne for the former emperor's child,he was brought up by the emperor. He haven't slept with any of the concubines except the Queen who drugged and raped him. He will be a consort to the Queen in another country after abandoning the throne to the rightful heir and their child will be the crown prince

shiory, stumblmer and augacutan like this.
  17. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Up until I read this I was somewhat interested, but what the actual hell is this? Is the author seriously thought people will enjoy a reading a rape victim gradually loosing everything he had. I gave it to the author they were trying to write a strong female character but it should not be in the expense of male characters. The emperor was my favorite character with all these cringe shows, and how does author justify the MC's son loosing his father? The father, who was basically a single parents before and after the transmigration?

shiory and stumblmer like this.
  18. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait..... he actually visits the other concubines and sleeps with them????????? Ok well then you lost me.... I know this is how it is/was back then but come on. This is a novel... and our ML/MC should always be true to each other.... I know for face they should be around. But please. Ugh. I was reading the manhwa and I’m at the point where she leaves the palace the first time and i was completely confused why she left... they slept with each other and then she leaves.... like?? All because he promoted a concubine. I was so confused. So in the novel there must be more that wasn’t pictured in the manhwa. Lame. Lame. Lame. So for almost all of the book the ml and Mc aren’t even together? I guess if this said it was a reverse harem. Then it wouldn’t matter. I didn’t check what genre this was so. Well I guess I won’t be finishing this one. The kiddo was super cute. And the ML very sweet.

Wait what??? So the emperor is a fake emperor and is to be wed to another country? Even though he already has the mc as his queen?? I’m confused. But that’s ok. This one lost me already anyway. Cray.

shiory, stumblmer and soysuva like this.
  19. Ilovebts

Ilovebts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Okk hold my beer why the heck is this so different from what I read in the Webcomics like I'm Namfused as far as I have read at Webcomics the Queen is very likeable and her and Xuanuan Che's relationship was great as far as I can tell from the webcomics so why does it looks like a whole new book to me ??????????

Please can anyone tell me what is going on

Lilpriestess likes this.
  20. dinosastrous

dinosastrous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes the Manhua adaptation can be more likeable than the novel. Probably due to the fact that they don’t go into as many details as in the novel. Plus, last time I checked the novel was still on going and it has >1600 chapters... I was going to MTL but nahhh, I’m good.