Spoiler Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiler Curator, Aug 28, 2018.

?

Favorite Charactor?

1. Kim Dokja

337 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. Yoo Jonghyuk

148 vote(s)
    33.8%
  3. Jung Heewon

46 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Lee Hyunsung

33 vote(s)
    7.5%
  5. Han Sooyoung

82 vote(s)
    18.7%
  6. Yoo Sangah

45 vote(s)
    10.3%
  7. Kim Namun

14 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Lee Jihae

18 vote(s)
    4.1%
  9. Lee Gilyoung

85 vote(s)
    19.4%
  10. Sin Yusung

37 vote(s)
    8.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay I guess I'll just patiently wait... but that's like 50+ chaps away ugh :blob_teary:
    Yeah when I found out about the secretive plotter all those indirect messages from before had a diff meaning and it makes you want to reread orv again

2. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where could I find author's Twitter for images? And in what site you read the chapters?? Munpia or other?

3. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, i found some of the password (from the first link untill last is):
    1). 413 (if this not working, try 414, i kinda forgot)
    2). 415
    3). try 413 or 414 or 415, i forgot...
    The rest is on the artist' twitter... which i forgot... hahahahaha....
    And, i read it from the raw, translated it myself with my phone via google translate (mtl) up to ch 395... i think...? A benevolent senior (praise him!) donated free raw chapter of ORV up to ch 395 in raws forum. He also have other novels like "The S-Class That I Raised" that i like most second to ORV!
    the raws forum is in NU so anybody who wants to know, just head there~~ dont forget to leave your thank for the Great Senior who donated those raws~~

Ceilo27 likes this.
  4. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Th- this!!!!!! *nosebleed* oh. My. Gosh!!!!!! I can't unsee it ugh!!!!! *faints from too much stimulation* haha

5. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, basically Dokja X Jonghyuk >> A lot of Chibi Jonghyuk? :blobowoevil:
    and the TL stopped, arghh! at least i can savor this 'beautiful' art :blobowoevil_horns: thank you very much :cookie:

6. Life_Stresses

Life_Stresses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am going to cry Still no updates for ORV. I have a feeling its going to end up like Anarchic Consort, why did Turtle have to go... :blobconfounded:

Anymore spoiler after 1863rd Jonghyuk took Dokja away and brought him to the home of chibi Jonghyuk regressions? To satisfy my breaking heart :blobpensive:

You know, I was quite upset with Jonghyuk leaving Kim Dokja Company and had commented how I wish 1863rd beat him up :blobowoevil: but now with the spoiler of the other chibi regressions, I can imagine them beating up 3rd Jonghyuk for bullying Dokja :blobowoevil:

7. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like 3rd Jonghyuk vs. 1863rd Jonghyuk and Chibi Nth Jonghyuks :blobhero: over Kim Dokja. I do not mind seeing a certain Regression get beaten up:blobsmirk:

nejvi likes this.
  8. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be mistaking novels and be completely wrong, but if I remember correctly, in one of the translated arcs, the one where Dokja and Jonghyuk goes to meet Jonghyuk teacher, it was hinted that there is something hidden about Jonghyuk that Dokja does not know, something about the idea that teacher's martial arts can only be used by a woman. Is that true?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  9. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You remember correctly. My guess is Jonghyuk can turn into a woman and does so specifically to train and empower the Sky Breaking swordsmanship.

SkyLisette and Ceilo27 like this.
  10. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    It is when Uriel got attacked by Asmodeus in the Demon Realm she got disconnected. Jonghyuk was brought there because of Uriel's quest, so he needed a quest to remain at the Demon Realm to which the Constellation Changes Sex which many say is Loki gave him a quest to turn to a girl in 10 mins. if I remember per day, during his stay at the Demon Realm, which made me wonder since the 73rd Demon Realm was brought to Seoul does that mean he still changes to a girl? :hmm:

11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobamused:

SkyLisette and Ceilo27 like this.
  12. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Senior @Godgrid and other Senior. I want to ask about future chapters.
    In ch 420+ i got information that Dokja lost his memories? How could something like that happen? And also can you explain how he get back his memories, please?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  13. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he wont die again this time. We got two Jonghyuk in 3rd regression now. Somehow i got a feeling one of them going to die... Noooo!! :cry:

Ceilo27 likes this.
  14. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me raws? Please :blobflag:

15. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have up to 407 and there is HUGE cliffhanger over there. If you still okay with it, give me your email. I'll give the raw ;)

nejvi likes this.
  16. PitaBread

PitaBread Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As it was said before, when Dokja wakes up in sp place, he sees bunch of chibi yjhs, they then lead him to sp. Dokja is shocked when he see him and refuse to accept he is 1863!yjh, sp asks him why he thinks so, Dokja says there are 3 reasons why. Dokja then propose to do that Divine 3 questions thingy, sp says its unfair(cuz he pretty much already know everything about Dokja), but agrees anyway. His 1st question is to ask what is 1st reason why dokja thinks he isnt YJH, Dokja says that YJH doesnt really wear white clothes (LOL). Dokja then get distracted by one chibi yjh, and mumurs "what the hell are you?" what sp that cheeky bastard treat as question even when dokja says he didnt want to ask it. Chibi yjhs are part of sp, later it will be revealed that he would lose his memory and fully become outer god if he didnt create them.

Sp then ask about 2nd reason, dokja says that it doesnt make any sense that he is yjh, then sp says smth like "time paradox, bitch." I dont really remember this part, sry xD Dokja then want sp to ask his 3rd question first, sp look at him, but agrees and ask for 3rd reason. Dokja says he can "read" people (with his character list), and he cant read sp but for different reason he couldnt read 1863!yjh (it was because he stopped being character). Dokja then ask his 2nd question "Have you seen the epiluge of Ways of Survival?" Sp goes into chilly killer mode, and uses his right to refuse answering one question. Then he says he is tired and throw dokjas from the room. Dokja is suprised cuz Divine 3 Questions thingy didt end yet, and to interrupt it, sp had to use huge amout of probability.

Then there are some cute moments with 999 chibi yjh who officially becomes bestboi of ORV, and one and only yjh who has any rights. There are some reveals about outer gods but its complicated to write, sorry. Dokja spends some time reading book and later go out throu the window and goes to the tentacle forest surrounding this place. This forest is made from all characters left from worlds doomed by yjh, who became outer gods and lost their memories. Dokja spotted there uriel (burning tentacle) and gong pildu. He is sad to see them like this.

He is almost swallowed by tentacles who shows great liking to him (because he is the only one who still remembers them) but chibi yjhs come to the rescue together. Then 999 chibi yjh borrows dokja his black coat, saying he looks cold. Dokja then gets 2nd modifier "Overlooker of Light and Darkness"... Im not sure how tho...

Here comes part about memory. Dokja get Hidden scenario where he has to befriend outer gods from tentacle forest (the IS proper name to this, but I forgot, sorry) and lead them to last scenario, however when he will be out of forest, he cant let anyone recognize him, otherwise he will lose his memory and become outer god. Dokja spends some time (month I think?) with forest tentacle monsters (this is material for some interesting fic btw *wink wink*) and when he leaves they are very cute and say goodbye to him, waving tentacles and calling his name. 999 chibi yjh goes together with dokja to keep watch and prevent him from doing his usual bs.

Meanwhile party is in the middle of scenario. To enter last scenario area they need giant story, and as Dokja have the most shares of all giant stories they have, and he is absent, they have to speedrun scenerio to get giant story of their own. This is kind of like roleplay scenario, similar to Kingdom arc, BUT! This time its Journey to the West. 999 chibi YJH conceals Dokjas face, making him handsome, and turns into dumpling himself, and then sits on Dokjas shoulder. Dokja gets role of Sun Wukong (LOL), and 3!yjh is Pigsy. Then some shit happens, when Dokja meet kids his dad instinct kicks in, and his % meter to become outer god is rising like crazy. 999 chibi yjh is like "what the fuk, why you doing it". When its almost 100% Shin Yoosung becomes mvp and rush to save dokja, also SWK and party help too.

About here raws end. Its VERY rough, Im sorry. I dont know much myself. Overall there is really A LOT of sp and kdj angst with spots of cuteness from chibi yjhs. Oh, and also its heavily hinted that 3rd turn yjh is 1863 turn yjh.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  17. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! Thank you! :bloblove:
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! i want to see! I want to read! Specially the angsty part! I need to feed my soul with it!

18. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so much plot and action. I feel reluctant to part now (assuming that this is the final part) that I've seen some of the spoilers.

How far before the final chapter to conclude this novel? Like has the majority events happened and would free them from all this tragedy?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  19. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the chapter thus far, i think its almost the final? The story now is like the start of final part. Dokja also don't get anymore revision so this story is like predule to the final. Um, maybe ORV will end at early ch 500+ chapter or late 480+ ch's, i think...
    The problem is... when the story end, wont dokja leave? after all, he is a reader. And the reader must go when the story end right?

Ceilo27 and Lost Happiness like this.
  20. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds very sad now. I'm assuming everyone else became part of the world except him because he stayed true to his reader role till the very end.