Recommendations I'm looking for a Metroid-like Story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vorderaster, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Vorderaster

Vorderaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the Title says, I'm looking for a story that is kind of like the Metroid Games.

Basically, this means that the MC is alone in some Place (ideally a Planet/World) they don't know, which is full of unknown Lifeforms, maybe with Ruins of some long lost Civilization and so on. Then they explore the Place and slowly find clues and bits of info that tell them what happened in this world.

How the MC gets to the Place is not that important. They can be like Samus and travel around the Galaxy, or they get transported there through some unknown means, whatever.

If possible, I don't want there to be another intelligent Species around and if they exist, they should be hostile with no Questions asked like the Space Pirates in Metroid are. The MC can either be alone or in a small Group, however there should be no additions to the MC's Party later on, so any additional Characters should be there from the beginning.

What I DON'T want is some generic "I got reincarnated in another World" isekai story with Adventurers, Demon King etc. I read enough of those recently. Also no Romance, especially Harem.
    I don't particularly care whether the Story has Gamelike Elemets (Levels, Skills,...), cultivation, magic, sci-fi or a mixture of all as long as the other points are fullfilled.

2. pr337k4m4197

pr337k4m4197 ✪ KILLER SMILE!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
  3. asd777

asd777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pr337k4m4197 likes this.