Oneshot Suou's Yuri Oneshots Compilation

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Suou, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Suou

Suou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT (4/6/2019): Instead of making a new thread. I will be using this for future oneshot yuri stories.

Entry for Yuri Garden Writing Competition 2018

First I like to apologize its not yuri enough..? Romance is something I always find difficult to write. I hope everybody will find my writings enjoyable enough. I will also say sorry if there are any mistakes. If you think there is too much information, sorry, its just a habit of mine to explain stuff about the setting. Aaaaah im typing 'sorry' too many times again T__T

The First Oneshot is about Melody and Anna, a royal magician and her princess. They are childhood friends and both 19. Basically they are a couple for three years after Anna confessed and this oneshot is basically just one usual day in their daily lives however they will not imagine it will also be the day of something new.

This idea was just a spur of the moment. I had actually planned a yandere story for this setting with lots of blood and death but it's hard to condensed it to 2.5k words so it turned into a short straight-to-the-point fluff(?) story.

EDIT: FOR THE COMPETITION

A Shoujo Ai/Yuri Story
    The Magician & Her Princess

“Ok. First a little of this and a little of that.”

I carefully poured the contents of the two flasks into the beaker which was placed above a Bunsen burner. I observed as the two contents mixed together to become a liquid of odd pink colouration. I raised an eyebrow as something seemed not right. I looked over the manual I had placed on my lap.

“According to the book, it should turn blue. Did I miss a step?”

I carefully read the steps on the book while tracing the words with my fingers. Nothing seemed to have been skipped. Thus, the problem could be the ingredients used. I reached for the two flasks I had emptied before and checked the labels on them. I frowned once I read the labels and cursed myself for not checking before pouring. However, I remembered clearly that I had placed them where they should be. It was then I noticed something shining on the floor. The sun had just risen and the light was reflecting off the object. I bend down to pick it up and realized it was a piece of glass. Only one other person had access to my workroom, because they were the only one I entrusted a spare key to. I quickly went out of the room and ran all the way to where said person was probably still enjoying her beauty sleep.

When I reached her bedroom, I kicked the door open.

“GET UP RIGHT NOW, PRINCESS!!!”

To my surprise, there was nobody in the room. The bed had been made and everything was spic and span. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes and someone blew air against my ear. I shivered and almost fell to my knees.

“S-stop that, princess. My ears are my weak point.”

“Ah, I’m sorry. Didn’t it work though? Are you still angry, my dear magician?”

I immediately regained my senses and grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her overhead, then threw her to the ground. The princess fell with a strong thud. Fat chance that such an attack would easily quell my frustration with her.

“Ow! Be a little more gentle, won’t you Melody?!”

Crocodile tears started to form below Princess Anna’s eyes but I did not pay them any heed. I stared at the young woman lying down on the floor while crossing my arms. Her long scarlet hair was a mess and she was still wearing her nightgown. I immediately proceeded to place my foot on Anna’s stomach.

“Ow ow ow! Melody, that huuurts! Pleaaase stoop!!”

“Nope. Not till you finally remember to stop touching stuff in my lab!”

“Yes! I will remember-aaaaaah!!”

I ignored her and continued stepping on her for another good several seconds. It was pure coincidence that I was wearing my boots for the day.

xxx

After the grueling punishment I was giving her shoulders a massage on her bed. We were engaging in small talk while I helped relief some of her body tension, though Anna was giving short and lazy answers due to enjoying my massage too much.

“Ahh. Your massage skills sure seem to have gotten better, Melody.”

“Is that so? It’s the same as usual. I’m not doing anything differently.”

Anna pouted at my statement and turned to face me. She stared deeply into my eyes as if trying to call me out for lying which was stupid. I decided to be mischievous and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. That caught her by surprise and she leaned back. I chuckled at her reaction. Despite her usual behavior, Anna was still shy when being on the receiving end.

“You should show more of this side of yourself to the others.”

“You mean the one I showed when I was ‘punishing’ you a moment ago?”

Anna’s face immediately went red.

“Of course not that, stupid Melody! I meant you should laugh and smile more when in public. You know they have been calling you the moody magician or the ‘black one’, which I don’t really understand. You are sweet and friendly. Fun to tease too!”

I gave her a sad smile.

“Only with you, princess.”

Anna frowned and proceeded to pull my right cheek.

“How many times have I told you? Just call me Anna. Stop calling me princess. We are lovers and childhood friends after all.”

“B-but… I don’t want to cause you any trouble…”

Anna started to pull my cheek harder.

“Princess, it’s starting to hurt! Please stop pulling!” I begged her with all my might. I felt the skin was starting to peel off.

“I won’t let go till you call me by my name.”

“Prin-ow ow ow!”

“I can’t heaaar you.”

“Anna… please stop.”

She finally stopped and gave me a big grin.

“See? That wasn’t too hard. You know, I was thinking of messing up that precious robe you have on right now.”

I gave her a glare. The robe was extremely expensive and was not allowed to be messed up in any way. She immediately took back her words and assured me she was just joking.

“Melody… I think we should tell everybody-”

“NO!”

Anna looked a little upset when I immediately rebuked her suggestion. No matter how many times she asked me that, my answer would remain the same. Nobody must know about the nature of our relationship. A princess and her magician… furthermore both of us were women. It would damage the reputation of the royal family and I would most likely be cast out of the castle for guiding the only offspring of the king on the wrong path, childhood friend be damned.

“Please listen, Melody! You should know what is happening soon!”

“Of course I know!” I knew Anna was getting betrothed to a prince from the neighbouring kingdom. He was not a bad guy, but there was no way I was letting her go with him. However, I knew I could do nothing to stop it.

The desperate tone in her voice only made me feel more frustrated. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bed. Anna wanted to say something more but she noticed the tears welling up under my eyes.

“I want more than anything… to call you mine and tell it to the whole world, but Anna… I don’t want to see you hurt…”

I could not stop my tears which had started to flow. It was my fault that we were in our current predicament.

“If I did not accept your confession back then…”

“Even if you didn’t, I would not stop loving you, Melody.” said Anna as she pulled me into a hug. “Your long shining silver hair, your clear cyan eyes, your talent as a magician and the fact you never treat me differently. Seeing you for the first time and befriending you back in the castle garden, since even then, I wanted you to look at me the same way I looked at you. Isn’t it the same for you too, Melody?”

Her words sounded so soothing that it somehow cleared some doubts in my heart. I did not want to admit it to her that she was right. I did like Anna for a long time but always held back due to her status and her royal responsibilities. The reason I applied to be the royal magician was that I wanted to stay close to her. Nobody had a clue of my feelings and I was accepted due to being Anna’s best friend and they felt the princess would benefit from familiar company.

I hugged her back tightly while burying my face in her huge bosom. She then started to stroke my hair and hummed a tune. It sounded very familiar.

“This tune….”

“Your mother taught it to me.”

“Eh?” It was the first time I heard about it. My late mother never told me she taught Anna to hum it.

“I wanted to know more about you, so I asked your mother. I also told her my feelings for you. She was surprisingly cool about it.”

“Seriously?!” My mother was always going on about wanting to marry me to a rich young man so she could finally get out of poverty. Sadly, she passed before I made it as royal magician. Hearing my surprise, Anna nodded her head.

“She was totally alright with it and she went all starry-eyed about it saying how you would be a Queen in the future - or maybe a king? It was funny seeing her mulling over that instead of the more obvious problem of us being two girls. She didn’t mind it at all… I still remembered what she told me.”

She paused for a moment to look at me. I nodded her to continue.

’If you love someone, regardless of whom or what they are, do not ever let them and your happiness go away. Who cares about what society says, if you really love my daughter, go ahead with my blessings.’ She then made me promise to always protect you and was planning to apologize to you for hounding you about marriage. Sadly… this happened on the day she passed…”

Hearing that tale only made me cry again. However, thanks to all that, I knew what I had to do.

“Melody…”

“Anna…”

We looked each other right in the eye. A pair of cyan and a pair of crimson. No more words needed to be said to describe how strong our feelings for each other were.

“Look how wet your robe is from all that crying, we should get it off.”

I blushed at how wrong that sounded, but the embarrassment did not last long.

“We should get you out of that disheveled nightgown of yours then, my dear.”

Anna chuckled and proceeded to unbutton my robe.

“I will not let you sleep tonight, my darling magician.”

“It’s already morning, princess.”

“Indeed it is.” A stern voice coming from the bedroom door said. The two of us instantly sat up to look who it was. To our horror, Queen Kathleen, Anna’s mother, was standing at the door in her white dress with a complicated expression on her face. She then entered the room and closed the door behind her.

“I was wondering why my dear daughter was not down at breakfast yet and came to check up on her. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought to find her in bed being all cuddly with our royal magician.”

I was still speechless and frozen in fear. I did not imagine us to be caught like this. Anna looked as if she wanted to say something, but Kathleen raised her hand, telling her to keep silent.

“How long has this been going on?”

“Three years.” Anna answered meekly while avoiding her mother’s gaze. I could see her hand shaking and I put mine over hers. She noticed it and quietly thanked me. Kathleen was still staring at us and I felt she noticed my subtle movement but made no comment about it.

“Three years… so since both of you were 16. Don’t look away from me when I’m talking to you!”

Anna winced at her mother’s sudden rise in voice. With Anna the way she was now, I had to be strong for the both of us. I looked my Queen right in the eye.

“Your majesty! Please give me your daughter!”

Anna’s mouth almost fell open at my daring declaration and I could have sworn I saw the Queen looking a little shocked for a moment, but she immediately regained her composure.

“Very well.” Was all she said.

xxx

“To think everybody in the castle knew…” Anna was busy moving all our belongings to the house her parents had prepared for us. It was close to the capital in a nearby village. To ensure nobody recognized us I had conjured a spell to change our appearances.

“I know, right? Moreover, to think you had a secret brother.” I replied to her while my eyes were fixed on the grimoire I was reading.

The both of us were shocked when Queen Kathleen revealed she had a son, but hid him away in fear of him being kidnapped or worse. She also told us the staff and the king himself already knew about our relationship or at least had a clue since we were quite open with our displays of affection. Plus, some of the maids had commented hearing noises from either of our bedrooms.

On the day we left, everybody we knew in the castle were crying and cheering for us. I had cried a lot that day too till my eyes were so red and dry.

“We should visit the castle when we are free.”

“Yeah, we should. You know what else, Melody?”

“Hmm?” My eyes were still fixed to the grimoire.

“I need you to get off that luggage bag so I can bring it in. Would it hurt for you to help me with the moving?”

I looked over to see my lover looking exhausted and catching her breath. She was sweating badly and I felt a little bad about it. I muttered a simple levitation spell and brought the bag into our new home. Anna pouted while looking at me with her hands at her hips.

“You know Melody, if you could do that from the start, why didn’t you help me out?!”

I shrugged at her whining.

“I wanted to, but you interrupted me, saying you did not want to rely on magic for every little thing. Something about getting lazy and weak…”

Seeing her being all pouty was so cute. I gave her a kiss on the cheek as an apology.

“I’m sorry, okay?” I tried to be as sweet as possible. Somehow it backfired and instead of just cheering her up, it flipped her switch. She immediately hugged me and started kissing me heavily, even using her tongue. I managed to push her off.

“Geez, Anna! Not on the freaking porch! Control yourself!”

She quickly got up and hugged me from behind.

“But… you were so cute doing that, I couldn’t help myself.”

“Geez… you big baby.” I turned and then gave her kiss on the lips. I made it one of our longest kisses, as it was a new beginning for the both of us. Anna did not seem to mind at all and happily indulged me.

xxx

“Mommy! Look! Those two big sisters are kissing!” Anna and I quickly broke the kiss and turned to see a little boy eating ice-cream staring at us. His eyes were shining as if he saw something amazing. His mother quickly walked over to him, bowed her head in apology for her son and dragged him away.

The two of us just laughed at what happened.

“Melody.”

“Hm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Annabeth.”

-End-

The second oneshot is a Valentines story of two non blood-related sisters which I had written years ago and was planned to be a multi-chapter short story. I decided to remade it into a oneshot. Basically Makoto loves her non-blood related younger sister Rie. The oneshot will keep moving POVs between the two sisters. This will be a story of playing dumb, hiding feelings and finally failing to try to communicate with each other properly. Makoto is 18 years old while Rie is 16 years old.

EDIT: REJECTED DUE TO COMPETITION RULES BUT I WILL KEEP THIS HERE AS A BONUS xD

Valentine’s Day
    For My Sister

My name is Makoto Asami. It was February 13th, the eve of Valentine’s Day. I had planned to catch up on some sleep since it was a Sunday but my younger sister, Rie, just had to ruin my plans for the Sunday morning. She placed her hands on the blanket I was covering myself with and attempted to wake me up by shaking me like crazy. However, it was not the shaking but her cute voice that made my eyes open.

“Onee-chaaaaaan! Wake up!”

I grinned to myself while facing the wall on my right. I never got tired of hearing her voice. It was so beautiful...soothing...pure...

“ONEE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!”

Immediately, my blanket was taken from me and I nervously turned to see my younger sister looking a bit angry. If this scene was an anime, there would be a vein pop appearing on Rie’s head. Her expression softened and sighed.

“Jeez, onee-chan. You promised that you would help me make some chocolates for tomorrow in exchange for that new video game I bought for you. I spent my entire week’s allowance on that!”

Somehow getting scolded by Rie...was a nice thing as I could hear more of her wonderful voice while my eyes remained close. Suddenly something hard hit my head.

“Ouch! What hit me?!”

I opened my eyes to see Rie holding a thick cookbook in her hands. Her blonde hair was tied with short pigtails by the side. She was wearing an apron over a red tank-top and a blue miniskirt. Rie noticed me staring at her and hit my head again with the book.

“Anyways, hurry up and come down after your shower!” With that my younger sister left my bedroom.

“Rie...was blushing...”

Rie was not my sister by blood. She was adopted into the family when I was ten and she was nine. Our mothers were best friends. When Rie was nine, both her parents died in a terrible car accident when they were coming back from their love-love retreat on the day after Valentine’s Day. Ever since then, Rie hated the date February 14th. She always skipped school on that day however now was different. She had found someone she had fallen in love with.

It was Ein Yasaka, my childhood friend. She started to develop feelings for him when he saved her from some nasty guys in town. He moved away overseas when I was seven so that time was Rie’s first meeting with him.

“Rie...why him?”

I opted to wear a plain white shirt and black shorts. I tied my hair the same way as Rie who was in the kitchen reading the book of chocolates she got from a classmate.

She seem eager to start...I am getting jealous of Ein. Rie noticed me and gave me one of her bright smiles.

“Onee-chan! I will be in your care!”

I chuckled while I patted her head.
    “Have you not been in my care for the past several years?”

“Hehe. That is true.”

Thus, we started making chocolates...spending time like two normal sisters. After several tries, Rie managed to make a successful batch. While waiting for the chocolates to be ready in the oven, my dear sister asked me a question which I dreaded to answer.

“Onee-chan. Do you have someone you like?”

I immediately froze at the question. It was an innocent one and I almost answered it honestly. I turned to see Rie waiting patiently for my answer. I shook my head slowly while laughing nervously. Rie did not believe me of course.

“Eeeeeh?! B-but onee-chan is so popular in school! I thought for sure you would have someone you like too!”

“How does being popular equals to having someone I like? If I had to choose somebody, it would be Rie of course!” I proceeded to give her a hug which made her pout.

“Mou, onee-chan! Be serious, can’t you?”

Both of us started laughing happily. A few minutes later, her friends Hime and Pirika came over to make chocolates together. It seemed Rie had promised to teach them after lying to them that she knew how to make some. I sighed and gave my younger sister a stern look that made her to not look at me out of shame. I patted her head again and she noticed the smile on my face. The three of them were left to their own devices as I needed to finish up something in my room.

Now that I was back in my bedroom...

“Rie...”

That was a lie. The only reason I went back to my room was because I was lamenting about my feelings yet again. There was no way I would disrupt our happy family with my forbidden feelings for my non-blood related sister. Every time I saw her with boys, I would instantly glare them off. I knew Rie did not swing that way...she told me herself when I asked her for fun.

“Eeeh? Love between two girls? Isn’t that weird?”

She had answered with a disgusted look on her face. I could not remember but I was sure she was against it. Ever since then, I decided to just watch over Rie, acting like her guardian angel. I would be there to protect her when she was in trouble. I would defend her when she needed to prove her innocence or getting bullied. I would beat up the hooligans who would try to get rough with her. However, I knew sooner or later I would have to quit doing all those things and stop being so protective. Lying down on my bed, I buried my face in my pillow.

“Rie...”

No matter who Rie chose to love, I would always love her...

“Rie...”

One of my hands went under my shirt while the other went to my underwear. How shameful of me...playing with myself with dirty thoughts of my sister...

“Rie....”
    xxx
    -Rie-
    Meanwhile...
    xxx

“Are you going to give these chocolates to Ein-kun?”

It was Hime who had asked. Besides Makoto, I had told Hime and Pirika of my plans to confess to Ein. I nodded. Being my best friends, they supported me all the way. It was onee-chan who I was afraid of. She was always so protective of me but I was surprised when she allowed me to have a boyfriend. I did not miss the look in her eyes though. It was then of loneliness...and regret. However, onee-chan was behaving like her usual self so I did not worry myself over it.

While Hime was being all cheerful, I noticed Pirika acting kind of strange. My pony-tailed friend was thinking hard about something.

“Pirika? Is there something wrong?”

“E-eh? Oh no no! I was just thinking I should get a boyfriend too...”

Hime and I quickly went to her in excitement.

That led to many topics of conversations and after teaching them which took about three hours, they left. Pirika looked distracted the whole time and looking around the house. I asked her what was wrong but she refused to answer me. In the end, I did not answer Hime’s question and had no idea what was on Pirika’s mind. I took out the box which contained the first batch of chocolates I made.

“This...is for my beloved onee-chan. I should give it to her.”

I took off my apron and kissed the box of chocolates before going up to my older sister’s room with it in my hands. As I was nearing her room, I heard peculiar sounds coming from inside and somebody saying my name. I turned the knob of my sister’s room.

“Onee-chan...?”

I peeked into the room and saw something shocking. The box of chocolates I had in my hands dropped on the floor but I did not care.

“Onee-chan…what are you doing?” I saw my older sister in a certain position with a picture of me on her bed. Her face was all red in embarrassment and she was covered in sweat.

“Rie…I can explain…”
    xxx
    -Makoto-
    xxx

We were seated facing each other at the living room table. Rie was avoiding my gaze but she was not angry, I think. I was totally caught red-handed by own sister. Furthermore, she heard me saying her name while I played with myself. Just what can I possibly tell her?! That it was all a misunderstanding?! Or should I just flat out confess?! NO NO NO!!! This is no yuri anime with a happy ending! This is reality!!! Not to mention this counts as incest too!!!

“Onee-chan….just what-,”

I quickly got up and left the table.

“Onee-chan! Where are you going?!”

I did not want to hear a rejection coming from her mouth. That was why I walked away…that was why I did not want her to find out in the first place. She grabbed my right hand and pulled to stop me from walking away. I looked at her and saw she was in tears.

“Onee-chan…please…just listen….”

“…..”

When I did not move, she continued what she wanted to say but she was not letting my hand go.

“I knew…all along.”

My expression changed to that of surprise and confusion. What did she mean that she knew?

“Onee-chan…I am not some dense and dumb heroine and the people in our school aren’t just extras in a manga. They noticed something about onee-chan.”

“Noticed what?”

Rie then smiled at me and though I found it beautiful…somehow the emotions behind that smile were not as bright as I would like to think.

“You were always looking at me…every chance you get. I thought it was because you were just being possessive…but…as time passed by and people saying things, I began to notice too.”

Rie paused before continuing. It seemed to be hard for her to tell me all this.

“The look in your eyes…it’s not how a girl looks at her younger sister…just like right now.”

My younger sister than looked up into my eyes. I was drawn to her and slowly my body moved by itself and slowly my face inched closer to hers however Rie pushed me away.

“Onee-chan…what are you doing?!”

That was it. Something snapped within me and the next thing I knew I had pushed my sister on the sofa. I went on top of her while restraining her hands.

“Onee-chan…please…no…we can’t do this. We are sisters…we are girls…we can’t..”

Despite her words, Rie was not doing anything to stop me. I must have looked scary to her since she seemed terrified of me. I did not really care since I was totally letting my lust take control. Something within me had been turned on now that my sister knew. There was no point hiding it so I was getting a taste of my sister and nobody was going to stop me. Rie closed her eyes while still begging me to stop.

“Rie….”

“Onee-chan…please…”

“JUST WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!”

Uh-oh…
    I looked up from the sofa to see my parents had just returned from wherever they went in the morning. I totally forgot about them…c’mon Mako, think of something. Suddenly, Rie pushed me off her and quickly straightened her clothes.

“Nothing mom. Sis was just being a mean bully,” Rie answered our parents calmly.

She then quickly walked to her room and closed the door. I gulped and saw my mother had crossed her arms. She did not look convinced one bit while my father signalled me to go to my room. I quickly retreated to my room and buried my face in my pillow on my bed. Then I heard my cell phone vibrating and took it from my bedside table. Rie had sent me a text message. I reluctantly opened it.

“Please….don’t talk to me for now…”

Rie had made her decision. She decided to push me away and reject my feelings. I cried knowing that I most probably ruined my relationship with my sister. I cried and cried till I fell asleep.

xxx
    -Rie-
    xxx

I closed my cell phone after sending the message and could hear sounds of somebody crying from a nearby room. She was trying hard to cry silently…

“I’m sorry, onee-chan…but I still need more time to think about this.”

I opened my cell phone again and stared at the picture of my sister which I had set as my wallpaper. It was a picture of her in a suit which was for some school event. I had thought she looked dashing and took a picture. Afterwards, I had joked about her being my ideal if she was a boy. She had blushed and was laughing at my comment but I saw disappointment in her eyes.

I wondered why I did not stop her trying to have her way with me. I was scared initially but I did not resist her at all. My mind was saying it was alright and my heart was ready to accept her. Could it be…that I… if it were like, that would make sense. I stared at my sister’s picture again.

“Onee-chan…” I kissed my phone screen before closing it.

-To be continued…or not?-

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    Fossil, Moonpearl, NasVersix and 3 others like this.
  2. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    u got my attention....:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me three, i will respond when i finish reading. I totally jumped in when i said Shoujo ai + yuri. From your words no drama, i hope i won't be betrayed.

Edit: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW !
    The first work is epicly good quality. Can't believe how you solved the problem of marriage in one well swoop, for me i would have made Melody create a futa potion and have them get 2 daughters (not futa but magician too). It's so well written for a short story and it's so perfect because it don't have drama that it makes me want to prostate in front of you for your imagination.
    Thank you for giving us this yuri work. Now into the second one now. Also did you apply for the competition of yuri works in Yuri Garden ? I think it close the 30.
    Edit (still reading second one): You forgot a word: "Somehow getting scolded by Rie...was a nice thing as I could more of her wonderful voice" You forgot "hear".
    Edit after finishing reading: Hmmm not sure what to think about this one. Her having a boy she likes somehow decrease the score of the work for me, ah but ! It don't say that the boy like her so it's fine ! Maybe ! / It sounds like a good reason so she creates choco on valentine but it could also worked with friendship choco for friends. But now i think about it maybe that wouldn't be a reason good enough to solve the trauma. BUT ! The onee-chan losing control sure was a nice touch. Too bad the parents stopped it, well it was necessary for the crying at the end. OR! you have made her do it to the end and the imouto running away to her room after the act. *Heavy breathing* We could have even read some action *Again heavy breathing* Gnehehe.
    Well somehow there is a micro/small taste of bittersweet and it make me don't want a sequel even though it can be perfect. I would rate 10/10 for the first and the second 8/10. The feelings were well written + also for how onee-chan acted (when she said her onee-chan kept looking at her at school) and that the imouto discovered the truth from her behaviour.

GJ ! *thumb up*
    I hope you win the compet. It feels like the first work would win easily by a landslide because it's wholesome = it has the whole romance (and they already had sex ! WOOT WOOT ! Nyahaha i sound like a pervert) and a good ending / after-story. Maybe too bad they can't stay in the castle/capital but i guess it was so they dodge the public + rumors. I fear what they would do in the village for money but easily solvable with them becoming adventurers or Melody cultivating + making it rain for the fields of everyone.

I wish that you will respond to this post or speak to me in Yuri Garden ! See ya !

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  4. Kirikaize

Kirikaize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue

5. AWanderingPotato

AWanderingPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. AWanderingPotato

AWanderingPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I just finished reading the second one, MUST KNOW THE ENDING T^T

7. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    That's gay

8. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
  9. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
  10. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    The first entry can be accepted, however the second one can't.

As per Rule #4 of the competition:
    "No lolicon content, no sexual or sexualised content related to characters under the age of 18, and no rape."

Since Rei is only 16, and this story contains an attempted rape, it will have to be rejected as it is right now.

12. Suou

Suou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    noted.
    totally overlooked that. Ah well.

@Tsuru55 haha. I'm happy you enjoyed the stories. Sorry, i'm not really a fan of futa so yeah. Thanks for noticing the missing word in my second piece. It's rejected due to rules but I will just keep the piece there xD

Moonpearl likes this.
  13. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about that. It's really well written, though.

Suou likes this.
  14. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm. . .. is the yuri force weak here? why is @Ai chan not here?
    if shes not here then maybe you need to level up your yuriness?:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

15. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh? What competition? There's a competition? Ai-chan didn't know about this.

16. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, that second story needs a resolution! I’m watching this thread for it!

18. Suou

Suou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An impromptu piece which took me nearly 2 hours to write...its 1am in the freaking morning when i finished this. This is not my entry for the Yuri Writing 2019 comp...just a warm-up.

A Yuri (Girl x Girl) Oneshot

Red String -Cut-​

I did not know when I started seeing it. I just saw it on our usual walk home from school with my two best friends who were walking in front of me. There, in plain sight, was a thin red string tied together from both their left ring fingers. I thought I was hallucinating and rubbed my eyes to see if it was real. As the string was still there, I asked them about it.

“Mei, Riko. What is with that red string?”

They looked at me with confused expressions on their faces. Mika was the one who spoke up after an awkward moment of silence.

“Red string…? What are you talking about, Hina?”

I pointed at the string tied between the fingers. Mei and Riko looked down at their fingers with raised eyebrows and then back at me. Apparently, they did not see the red string. I decided to just let it go and made up some excuse so I could leave quickly out of embarrassment.

-xxx-

Back at home, I looked up the internet about red strings. One of my searches turned up about the legend of the ‘Red String of Fate’. I clicked on the link and it told of the string that connects people usually a couple who would end up together for the rest of their lives. However, it was only a legend taught up by people. That was what I wanted to believe but I saw it with my own eyes. Somehow it left my heart unsettled. I got up from my chair and walked over to a picture of the three of us I had on my bookshelf. It was taken during our middle school graduation.

-xxx-

“C’mon, Hina, you slowpoke!” shouted Mei from a distance.

The three of us had planned to go to the huge cherry blossom tree located on our school campus. I ran after Mei who had begun to leisurely walk to the tree which was already in sight. Riko was already waiting under it. Her face lit up upon seeing our arrival and chuckled at my tired state.

“Mei, did you force Hina to run all the way here? Not everybody is so full of energy like you,” Riko gently scolded Mei and flicked the girl’s forehead.

Mei defended herself that she in the end waited up for me however she still got another forehead flick as punishment for forcing me to exert myself. I giggled at their usual exchange. Riko and Mei were childhood friends. I met them on the first day of middle school and since then, they had been my best friends. Initially, I felt out of place due to the strong bond cemented between the two of them however the duo somehow managed to eventually make me feel I had been their childhood friend as well. I truly felt blessed having them as my friends.

I then found out it was Riko’s idea for us to make some sort of wish or promise under the tree. A legend of the school since its opening was that on the day of graduation, a wish will be granted by the tree. Together, the three of us joined hands at made a wish out loud.

“We wished to be friends forever!”

I truly wished the legend was true because I would be devastated if I were to lose them.

-xxx-

“HINA! WHERE IS DINNER?!”

A loud booming voice snapped me out of my reminisce. I could hear sounds of plates breaking and stuff being thrown in the house. I quickly ran down the stairs to the kitchen to see my drunk grandfather making a mess of the place. What followed was me having a fight with my grandfather which left me a gash on my left arm. Seeing the wound snapped the old man from his drunk stupor and he started to profusely apologize to me and my deceased family. I ignored him and walked out of the kitchen without caring about the mess.

My parents passed away several days before my middle school entrance ceremony. Only my grandfather was willing to take me in and I was grateful to him, but I found out later that he was a useless geezer who owed people a lot of money. I used my inheritance to pay it all off leaving me with almost nothing. My grandfather felt indebted to me which was why he would try not to hurt me much when he was drunk. I knew he tried his best to work to support the both of us, but his behaviour was starting to get on my nerves.

When I went to bed, I could still the sniffling from the floor below. My grandfather was probably still crying. I took the picture of my friends and I from the bookshelf and hugged it while forcing myself to sleep. I reminded myself of my two best friends who promised to be with me forever.

-xxx-

I was not prepared for what they had just dropped on me. There I was enjoying my sandwich in the classroom with Mei and Riko sitting opposite of me. I was so surprised that I dropped my food back into the lunchbox it came from. I blinked my eyes twice to let the information sink in. My finger pointed at Mei and slowly moved to Riko.

“Both of you…are…lovers?”

I looked at my two friends holding hands with their fingers intertwined and blushing like mad. I had so many questions.

“When did this happen?”

Mei then proceeded to tell me that Riko had confessed to her the day before. It turned out they held mutual feelings for each other and decided to date. They had planned to tell me on the way back from school, but I had left in a hurry alone. During the explanation, my gaze fell on the red string between their fingers. Mei took my lack of eye-contact as being shocked at the revelation.

“I know…it’s a little weird that we are both girls but Riko and I really love each other…so yeah, we wanted to tell you, Hina.”

I wondered why she was acting all nervous and Riko gave her words of assurance to calm her down. Frankly, I had no problems with two girls together. It was the norm in this current age but seeing the red string, made the uneasy feeling returned. If what I read about the legend was true, I wondered where I stood in our relationship in the future. I looked at my own finger and saw no string attached.

I returned home later alone. I made up an excuse to Riko and Mei that I had run an errand for my grandfather. I could not help but worry about the red string. Riko and Mei were fated to be together and if that was so, there would be no place for me. There was no way I could just be with them. I laughed at myself for even thinking that. Their bond with each other was so strong that they had no idea. It may have room for me before, but the evolution of their relationship had probably erased that space I managed to squeeze through.

There is no room for me in their future…

Upon reaching home, I went up to my room and placed down the picture.

“Liars…,” I softly said to myself with tears slowly flowing down my cheeks.

-xxx-

For the next several days, I avoided Riko and Mei as much as possible. I ignored Mei’s attempt at conversation and managed to dodge Riko’s ambush at the washroom. I would rush out of the classroom at the dismissal and pretended not to hear Mei shouting my name. It worked a while but eventually Mei and Riko cornered me on one of the staircase landings of the school. I should have been able to evade them, but I was distracted by something. The red string between their fingers was gone instead it was wrapped around mine and Mei.

Did my actions change our fates?

Riko left me alone with Mei with a resigned expression on her face. Mei’s next words shook my entire body.

“Hina…I’m sorry for the pain I might have caused you.”

Pain…?

I stayed silent and let my friend continue.

“I realized now…my feelings. I love you, Hina.”

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!

-xxx-

Mei then explained to me that she had feelings for both me and Riko. Riko confessed to her first so she decided to forget about her feelings for me. However, my change in behaviour made her realized her feelings for me were stronger so she had a talk with Riko who agreed to just remain best friends.

It had been a month since I started going out with Mei. Despite that, we still hung with Riko often at my request. I did not want to leave Riko out and she seemed to take our relationship well. I felt our roles had been reversed somewhat but it looked like everything was going to be fine. Furthermore, I could not see the red string anymore so there was probably nothing to worry about.

-xxx-

I was very wrong.

Another month had passed, and my family suffered another tragedy. My grandfather passed away after committing suicide in our own home. It did not make sense at all. He was bragging about finally getting a well-paying job several days before. Furthermore, my house was seized, and my inheritance was totally drained due to more debt collectors demanding money grandfather had secretly borrowed to pay for my education.

My entire life went down the drain yet again. With no place to stay nor money, I was forced to move overseas to stay with a relative who sounded like they were forced to take me in from the sound of their voice. On the day of departure, I went to say goodbye to Riko and Mei. I went to Mei’s house and was surprised to see a certain red-haired girl there.

“Hina…”

There was something off about her tone.

“Riko, is Mei home?”

Without answering my question, Riko turned her back facing me.

“Walk with me, Hina.”

I looked up at Mei’s house and decided to see her last after my walk with Riko.

-xxx-

We eventually found ourselves at a park with a cherry blossom tree as huge as the one back at our middle school. Riko went over to touch the trunk of it.

“We made a wish under a tree just like this. To be friends forever…thinking back, it was quite a childish wish.”

“Childish…?”

Something was wrong. Riko was not acting her usual self. She turned to me with a frown on her face.

“Everything was perfect…till you came along, Hina. Mei was mine alone for so many years, but she just had to take interest in the gloomy girl, which was you, in class.”

She sounded so hostile that it scared me. I had never seen Riko so angry. She slowly walked over to me and stopped a few feet away.

“I thought Mei was finally mine when she accepted my confession. No more I had to be insecure about her being stringed along by another girl like the gloomy girl she befriended.”

She emphasized so much on the ‘gloomy girl’ part that it sent shivers down my spine. I knew I had to run away but my legs would not budge. Suddenly, she slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground. Her expression had changed. It was not anger…she looked like she was going mad.

“Then you pulled that gloomy stunt all over again! She had some freaking revelation of the heart and decided to be with you instead of me. YOU INSTEAD OF ME! WHY IS THAT?!”

She started kicking me multiple times and I was unable to defend myself. She started to scream hysterically at me like a banshee. I wanted to shout for help, but we were in a secluded part of the park where most people would not walk by.

“I thought of ways to get you away from her and I was so tempted to kill you, do you know that, Hina?!”

I did not answer, and she continued.

“However, something strange happened and I started to see a red string tied between your and Mei’s fingers. I did not believe it at first, but I realized I was seeing the ‘Red String of Fate’ legend in the flesh. A string of fate…that hit me so hard and I knew I had to get rid of you before Mei left me for good.”

My eyes widened as those were the same thoughts I had when I saw it myself. However, mine was not so extreme to the point that I wanted to kill someone. After spending so much time with Mei, Riko’s love for her friend became so twisted that she saw Mei as only hers. In the end, my actions only caused pain to my friends just as I expected. I never should have become friends with them. Riko’s breakdown and her torment on me was my punishment.

“So, I thought…what if I cut the string?”

That snapped me out of my thoughts.

“…cut?”

“Since the string of fate meant you are fated to be together…what would happen if I cut it? At first, I thought nothing happened, but it would seem the effect takes some time.”

Then it struck me. The sudden chain of events that occurred…

“Don’t tell me…the string…”

The reason I did not see the string was not that I lost the sight but…Riko had cut it. I looked at my finger to see a red string was still there, but it was barely visible and seemed to have been cut. It was then Riko took out a pair of scissors with a look of glee on her face. I immediately rose to my feet and tackled my friend to the ground. I knocked the scissors off her hand. We proceeded to trade blows and it turned into a dirty catfight with us rolling around and attacking each other with no restraint.

“IF ONLY YOU WERE NOT AROUND, MEI WOULD BE MINEEEE!!!”

I had to take her down, but I was still hurting from the blows she dealt to me a while ago. Somehow, I managed to overpower her and Riko lost consciousness. It brought no comfort to me at all to fight a friend like this. I retrieved the scissors nearby and aimed it at her chest.

“HINA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

I turned to see a ponytail-hair girl out of breath. Riko must have texted Mei in advance where we would be.

“Mei…”

“Hina, get off her right now.”

She was demanding me. Riko…can’t you see? She still loves you a lot. Looks like I must play the villain here.

“No, Mei,” I put my best impression of a mad lover complete with a big smile.

“What do you mean ‘no’, Hina?! You are going to kill her!”

“Exactly. She tried to get in between us just because of her petty jealousy. Getting her out of the way would solve many of our future problems!”

“NO!”

Mei rushed over and pushed me off Riko who was slowly regaining consciousness.

“M-mei…?”

“I’m here, Riko. You are going to be okay.”

I watched as the red string on my finger disappeared completely and the one reformed between Riko and Mei’s fingers. I tossed the scissors aside and got to my feet. I slowly walked up to my two friends.

“Mei, we are breaking up. You better look after Riko with everything you got.”

“Hina…what are yo-?”

I placed a finger on Mei’s lips to silence her.

“In the end, she needs you more than I do. I was happy for your feelings, but you are just not the fated person for me.”

I turned to Riko who looked at me with bewilderment.

“Be happy, Riko…and I’m sorry.”

“Hin-…”

Before the two of them could speak, I ran off. I continued running without looking back and the last thing I saw was a car coming towards me. A sad smile formed my face.

This is for the best…right?

“HINAAAAAA!!”

-The End?-

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  19. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, now I’m sad.