Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why she stayed only at the ground floor where the books are about the Dominion of the Light Gods.
    I thought she would want to go to the 1st or 2nd floor's which were about the Dominion of the elemental Gods and neutral Gods...
    The last one was about the Evil Gods so I'm not sure if she would like to visit.

We had a pleasant talk, and mid-way I ended up too much excited, I went on and on about the Chaos plane...
    I think she didn't belived in everything but it can't be helped,
    It would not be exaggeration to say I passed a third of my life inside it, so I know it way better than any book out there.

She said that the Light magics manuals were good and that she wanted to test it, but I have to make sure that next time we go to the other floor's as they should've better things for her...

The Head Priestess really liked her, she even stayed awake until Reachii left.

Ooc: Biel completely forgot to mention how the Temple library was organized to Reachii....

2. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 5
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/adventurers-guild.12760/page-27#post-497011
    Returning to Adventurer Town (Final Part)
    I awakes in my room inside the mermaid palace. I can faintly remember what happened back then, it's like I can't fully control my awakening and let the Asura controls me. Ugh, I felt alot of muscle strains, this must be the result of using Asura mode I guess. Then, the door opened, Mermaid Queen and mysterious looking Black Angel Youth.
    "Aah, Villan. You're awake. You have been sleeping for approximately half a day."(Averus)
    "Ugh, I can't move my body properly. And who is that youth?"(Villan)
    "Aah, he's the one who will be sending you home straight from the dark portal. Well, your god also requested him to do other thing aswell which is a secret for you. Ah, don't worry, it's not related to you."(Averus)
    My Master requesting this youth to do something which I'm not allowed to know? I wonder what is it, exactly?Speaking of which,
    "Your Highness Averus, since I'll be returning soon. Doesn't that mean your niece Aevera needs to return home aswell."(Villan)
    "Yes, and I don't quite comprehend what are you implying in your words just now."(Averus)
    "Your highness, you see... I requested a mage called Reachii to babysit your niece while I'm away, right? I wonder if she doesn't want to return cause of her relationship with her babysitter (Based on typical template)."(Villan)
    "Ummm,Villan....Actually, you don't have to worry about that. We have phone as the solution."(Averus)
    "........When did Your Highness and your people have that?"(Villan)
    "The day when I got my hydra pet, we started to develop the ShellPhone. By the time your god teleported you, the product is ready to use."(Averus)
    (Mermaids curiosity are amazing......)(Villan)
    "Ah, your highnesss. I almost forgot to inform this but, in the adventurer town, one of the adventurer stumble across temple of Atlantis by accident. She massacred the dwellers inside those temple, so it became ruin now."(Villan)
    "That adventurer..... I need to thank you for the information,Villan. I'll be sending some of our mermaid army for the Temple of Atlantis Expedition. I,Queen of Mermaids, requesting researchers from adventurers city to assist our researchers regarding the suspicious looking Tech Core inside the Centre of Burial Site. Will you represents the adventurer City to accept my request or refuse?"(Averus)
    "I,Villan,representing adventurer city, accepting Your Highness proposal."(Villan)
    "Representing my people, I offer my gratitude."(Averus)
    "No need,I'm just doing my job, your highness. Your highness,I need to take extra rest since my body doesn't felt right. I'll inform your highness when I need to go."(Villan)
    "Sure,Villan. Have a good rest."(Averus)
    The mermaid queen and the dark angel youth left the room to give me some time to rest. I then went into the bed and closes my eyes. (End, will be continued at Adventurer Tavern Thread).

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Head Priestess: *seeing the two hugging* so, Biel, when will you marry her?

That ought to unfreeze him real quick

4. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    *Panic*
    "Wah~wah~wah~ what are you talking about!?!"
    *Face Completely red*
    "It...it..it....... it's not like that..."
    "We are just... friends...Yet..."

5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yet, you said? Is that an affirmation I heard? My little Biel has finally grow up, hohohohoho~"

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  6. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awwwwwweeee so cute

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  7. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    The ship has sailed

A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  8. BlackKnightGodzilla

BlackKnightGodzilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I be a dungeon boss?

9. MaulTheSteelBlood

MaulTheSteelBlood Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ldyrdy
    OOC:
    Despicable Emo King of the Eternal Ice Palace,

I updated the Gathering Materials quests on the other post (page 125 on the Tavern), also, read the last part, I updated that too. And there are these.

Specific Job Quest (Class Quest)

#CE1 – E Rank - Capture 3 Enraged Boar
    Max Gold: 60
    Quest Requirements: Tamer-Related Class or Taming Skill

#CD1 – D Rank - Assasinate the Thunder Bird
    Max Gold: 100
    Quest Requirements: Long-Ranged Class (Archer, Sniper, etc.)

#CC1 – C Rank – Gather: 1 Moon Shard
    Max Gold: 200
    Quest Requirements: Gathering / Crafting Profession

#CC2 - C Rank- Bring Me: 3 Eggs, 1 Speedy Tuna , and 1 Crab Meat
    Max Gold: 200
    Quest Requirements: Cooking Profession and Old Frying Pan
    Additional Rewards: ???

#CB1 - B Rank - Capture: The Land Whale
    Max Gold: 350
    Quest Difficulty: High
    Quest Requirements: Party of Five, 1 Ent Twig, 1 Giant Ant Feeler
    And These
    New Party Policy:

-Maximum Party Members in a quest is 5

- Party Members can be two ranks higher or one rank lower. Quest rewards will be divided by two evenly.

- If you’re in a party, make sure to announce it at the Quest Report (Quest Number, Party Member, Receptionist)

proceed with your quest !!here!!

Maps of the world by @Aca1814ina
    simple map by @LivingCorpse
    Map on Google Docs:
    https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/17PcjWsYI4dbITuuwWZkfQwnP3ZCK0OAqpkb6ZO0iI3o/edit
    Map Quest by @Aca1814ina

#AS1 - Shadow Mountain (S Rank):
    This mountain sits on top of a complicated and intricate network of tunnels which dive deep below the ground. Rumor has it some very evil and very powerful beings who like the dark once inhabited it. So go and discover, my wonderful adventurers! Oh, and this quest is for elites only. So noobs should stay away.

#AS2 - Dungeon of Lust (S Rank):
    The orcs are at it again, this time with a dungeon that probably goes straight to hell. They call it the Lusthole... Or at least I do. Now one of you unfortunate suckers is going to dive deep within it to expose all its secrets or I'm going to do the same to you. Also, I'd recommend castration before entrance. Thats what the Orc priests say, anyway.

#AA1 - Ancient Pyramid (A rank):
    A long time ago some guy decided that if he was going to die he wanted the biggest and fanciest tomb ever invented, so he borrowed a lot of money and made it happen. When his creditors came, he just dropped a few giant rocks behind them and said he lay them off in the next life. It all went smoothly until now, many years later, they're back to collect. Or so the rumors say, so go find out.

#AA2 - Lake Temple of Atlantis (A Rank):
    A beautiful temple was found underwater in the forest lake. Merpeoplle emissaries suspect it to be a residence of the Atlantean clan, who are hostile to humanity and very powerful. There may be other denizens as well, who have resided there even longer... So get in there and then get out with my report!

#AA3 - Submerged Palace (A rank):
    Some fisherman who may have had a bit too much to drink started taking about a castle under the sea. Now we all know where this is going, so why don't you just do it before I have to force you?

Historical Orc Graves (A rank):
    Something stirs in the graveyard of the Orcs. Or at least that's what the Orcs say according to the goblins according to the kobolds. This is certainly a bad game of telephone, but you do have to do it. Oh, and don't piss off the orcs too much. If they find out we're in their graveyard they might invade again, in which case I'd have to hang you on a flagpole and deliver your corpse to their leader. Okay?

#AA4 - Castle of Crooked Mountain (A rank):
    This castle looks up at a tilted mountain, and has been abandoned for many years. However, it is still in near perfect condition. What is keeping it that way, and why does it have so much mana? Go find out.

#AA5 - Unknown Lands (A rank):
    Discover three locations in the Unknown lands to add to this map. Do not actually explore said locations. The dangers of the unknown lands are unknown.

#AB1 - Forbidden Spring (B rank):
    There is supposedly a sacred Spring deep in the forest, guarded by herds of unicorns and fairies. Find out if that's true or not. Oh, and if you damage the spring or hurt any of the animals near it you're supposedly going to get cursed with eternal misfortune. So if you happen to do that, I'll have to fail your quest. Nothing personal, it's just good business.

#AB2 - Mermaid Burial Trench (B rank):
    The Mermaids are worried about the dark miasma leaking from their ancient burial site, a trench that is miles deeper than their city. You'll probably dies long before you get there due to the crushing pressure and the overall inability to breathe, but hey, got to humor our allies don't we? Get down there and check it out.

#AB3 - Crooked Mountain (B rank):
    There's a really tall mountain to the west with a cave on its peak. Someone told me an evil gremlin with a tiny heart and tight shoes lives there. But explore the rest of the mountain too, just to be safe.

#AB4 - Ashen Boneyard (B rank):
    There's a place in the Ash Plains with a lot of ash. Doesn't sound like much, but our locally ashenologist said there was too much for it to be natural. He says it's the site of some sort of ancient incineration ground. Go check it out and make him happy.

#AB5 - Final Mountain (B rank):
    The Southern-most peak of the East Mountains has a rather large cave system at its base. Someone said their fathers mothers sisters aunts husbands daughters grandfathers roommates widows crush told them it was an ancient graveyard in a dream. So of course I'm wasting your time and telling you to go explore it. Go, get out of here.

#AB6 - Ash Plains (B rank):
    Find 3 Locations in the Ash Plains. Be careful, the environment is extremely hostile to humans. Fire resistance is required. Do not actually explore said locations.

#AB7 - Find a route to the Tropical Islands (B rank):
    Obtain a land and sea route to the Tropical Islands. Discover if there is a settlement on those islands.

#AC1 - Redon Cave (C rank):
    There's a cave of Giant insects in the desert to the south. We need to know what kinds, how big, and how many here are. Don't try and exterminate them, though. That just makes the mother angry.

#AC2 - Blue lagoon (C rank):
    There is an inlet to the south where the ocean creates a beautiful lagoon with sandy beaches and palm trees. Why are you still here? Go get me a map!

#AC3 - Jungle Palace (C rank):
    A massive Palace of Wood and Leaves has been seen in the West Forest. Wanna play Link and find out what's inside?

#AC4 - Solitary Castle (C rank):
    There is a lone tower rising from the ground near Galant Pass. This significant historical site needs to be explored, don't you think?

#AC5 - City of Bones (C rank):
    Scouts located a massive ghost city in the Sand Desert. Several townsfolk are thinking about moving in. Go find out if it's safe or not (hint: it better be not, or I'll fail you).

#AC6 - East Forest (C rank):
    Find me 3 locations in the Eastern Forest. Do not actually explore said locations. Getting lost in this forest is a distinct possibility. Here's a map.

#AC7 - Sand Desert (C rank):
    Find 3 more locations in the Sand Desert. Do not actually explore said locations. Be careful of the extreme heat and cold of the desert. I'd say to follow the rivers.

#AC8 - Find the Sky Island (C rank):
    Some sucker named Khaos came into the guild the other day raving about a flying island. According to him, it was somewhere above the Eastern Mountains. Some other sucker who can actually fly should go find it.

#AC9- Find a route to Delta Town (C rank):
    Find a route through the sand desert to Delta Town and establish communication with the locals.

#AD1 - West Swamp (D rank):
    Find 3 locations in the West Swamp. This shouldn't be that dangerous. Do not actually explore said locations.

#AD2 - Marshy Boneyard (D rank):
    There's supposedly an old graveyard in the Swamp. Go find it, and then explore like a good little adventurer.

#AD3 - Forest Mountains and Hidden Cave (D rank):
    Cyclops supposedly cover the mountains, but what's in the cave? Go find out.

#AD4 - Swamp Ruin (D rank):
    There is a castle far to the west which needs to be explored. Someone get on that.

#AD5 - Crumbling Ruin (D rank):
    Old spooky castle, lots of cobwebs and crumbling stone, recent earthquakes in the area, what could possibly go wrong? Of course I want you to go find out the hard way!

#AD6 - Find a route to Swamp City (D rank):
    Find a route to Swamp City, the largest human settlement in the area.
    Historical Orc Graves does not have Quest Number, FYI.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  10. LordOfPies

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay posting the beginning of a sidequest here where @Bielt and I are claiming territory for our sect
    After finding two disciples (haven't yet posted the one where i pick up Talamh the earth mage will do that later tonight) i decided its finally time to claim our mountain. I had previously given Vuur the task of clearing out all the small fries around the base and now with Talamh I believe that the three of us plus @Bielt can claim the peak from the monster that lives there.after gathering up we wait at the gate of the adventurers guild until @Bielt shows up

Bielt likes this.
  11. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link

Today is the day I combined with Mistral to clear the mountain that will be our Sect base.
    I prepare somethings that I thought would be useful, talismans, materials for rituals, and some food and water too...

I put my equipment, and ride on Wee (the wyvern(read as Vee))
    (I would like to have had more time to buy some armor for Wee and the Fire Birds but today is still a good day to go)

Together with the 13 Fire Birds we fly until the City's gate.
    "Here Mistral! My preparations are completed."

LordOfPies likes this.
  12. LordOfPies

Reading List:
    Link
    I hear my friend @Bielt yelling and i turn to see him riding on a wyvern along with a flock of fire birds. "hahahaha you've been quite busy anyway here's the plan: first thing is to kill the beast hidden in the mist. while i didnt get a good look at it it is far weaker than our party and could be dealt with easily. after that we will bring the corpse up to the peak to lure out the mountain lord. due to the frigid atmosphere when i was on the peak last time I'm assuming that the beast is ice-attributed. to respond that means that Vuur, as our fire mage, you are required to hit it with as many flames as possible to weaken it. you will be joined by the fire birds in assault as you guys counter its magic. following that both I and Talamh will start restraining it. Talamh, you will soften up the ground to trap its legs (it it has any) and if it does not have legs you will try to build an earth like prison around it. to prevent it from flying i will cause all the wind in the area to push downward keeping it in one spot as much as possible. once we can hold it down it will be up to @Bielt to actually seal the beast. we will prevent any counter attack as @Bielt casts any spells necessary to keep it locked down. once we have the beast fully sealed both Vuur and Talamh are to venture around the peak to find any valuables. during this time both @Bielt and I will work to dominate the beast and force it to become a servant of 大炮. if everyone is clear on that we will head out now!" and with that we flew to the mountain where our legend would finally begin

Bielt likes this.
  13. LordOfPies

Reading List:
    Link
    taking @Bielt 's silence as confirmation we climbed to the cloud layer where we found a massive goat with several sets of horns. " I was scared of you when we first met but now you shall die!" I motion for Vuur and Talamh to deal with this nuisance as it is now below me to fight it. as the mountain goat charged Talamh slammed his hands into the ground yelling "bheith gaineamh" the ground before him turned to sand and the goat began to lose its footing and sink in. At this point Vuur began to blast away at it's thick hide causing severe burns to run up the sides of its body. before long the smell of burnt meat filled the air as the goat approached its last moments. whether from adrenaline or some ungodly feat of strength the goat bleated loudly and burst out from the ground charging at our party. unfortunately it was weakened too much and collapsed at our feet. thankfully Talamh was a tauren as moving the goat was much easier with his colossal strength. When we approached the barrier to the peak We all rested up to regain our strength. after all, we need to be in our peak shape when we fight the unknown.

Bielt likes this.
  14. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright I have finally finished the Central Continent for this map. The borders of the Unknown lands, what lies beyond them, and the Distant Steppes are finished in the East, while the Human Capital has been revealed in the West. Further, we have hinted at the locations of the Demon and Beastman nations (because why not) and enhanced the Oceans which missed out on the last update. The Sea of Mortals, the Sea of Serpents, and the vast Great Ocean are included in this update.

Behold the Glory:

Copy of Adventurer Guild Map v3.jpg

Alright now specific Notes:
    The Sea of Serpents is infested by monsters, while the South Sea is mostly clean due to the treacherous Rocky Sea between them. Numerous locations should be made in the Rocky Sea, once it is open for exploration (ie we have sea travel, so someone should get on establishing that. Valid ports include the Abandoned Dock near Swamp city, Delta Town, and Other if anyone has any suggestions. Because as you may have noticed, a lot of the map is pretty sparsely marked.

@Zero300: I moved your Blood crystal mine to make way for a Sea of Lava Luna found. Because we definitely need a giant ocean of molten rock to make this more chunni.
    @LivingCorpse: My apologies for updating again so fast after last time, but could I request this version be used for detail rather than the last? Completing the continent is something I am very happy about, I would hate to have the nice version be unfinished.
    @Ldyrdy: I would recommend not opening areas with unexplored regions in between them and the city. Keep the Mortal Grasslands, Burning Desert, Pine Forest, Great Plateau, Arctic (all), Far East Isles, Sea of Serpents, Western Archipelago, Great Ocean, Crowned Desert, and Distant Steppes closed for now please.
    I think I've made the map interesting enough for now. One quarter of the World is done.

Oh right, and New Link to comment-able google doc. Because reasons.
    https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1d9tpv60CM9GsZ0jKCEA4zdWuQ6F5oE2UaMHQa5nhri4/edit?usp=sharing

@Ldyrdy @shad12ow @LivingCorpse @Speedy @DCLXVI @a101011 @AardwarkThe2nd @afallenleaf @Ale Cole @anhrefn @Anon2.0 @Anon Ymous @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal @Arcadia Blade @Aternus @Azuka @BlueShinya @Bunnypillow @CarefreeRainCloud @checkman123 @CloudySkySadMoon @Crimson Nanashi @DCLXVI @erichninja @Eternal_Frosty @ExitedDeviljho @FernwehDesu @fluffymigs @Fuwafuwakid @GonZ555 @Haeru @han2xiah @infinit3aura @LostArc @Lunatique @Nargol @oddfreak @Ophious @OrdinaryUser @OverlyFriendly @Professor Charles Francis Xavier @qzty @RizYun @Sephira @SlashCrit @stellarsohye @Vicious @VOLX98 @Wei_liang @yarvic001 @A5G_Reaper @Aca1814ina @AncientFang @arashi-chan12 @asriu @AurumGold @ballster147 @Bielt @elhessan @Faaldara @FanzZeta @ForumObserver @hajiko @Hikari Wataru @iampsyx @Kagami Ren @KYONIGIRI @kyuukestu @LivingCorpse @LordOfPies @Luxadia @MasterCuddler @Mimi @Napknight @Nope34 @Orphellia @pirateking36 @pukupyoo @Quillink @Rivenn @shad12ow @SinCity @SpearOfLies @wraith @xtremeloldude @Zero300 @ghostpeople @Legion @Evil_Ginger @KuroInfinity @scriptor

15. Speedy

Speedy [Ophious's Wife][Skullie's cute sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is good enough if I don't forgot the map....

16. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i have the clan Society of Makers between junkyard and Adventurer City?

17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought your base is inside the city. So it is outside the city?

18. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    I want it to be close to the junkyard

19. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aca1814ina you got my reply about the city right, I clarified it a bit

20. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown