Magician

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by asriu, May 25, 2019.

1. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    You change from cat girl to cat lady. 50 adds the 'crazy' adjective.

2. Wayang Emperor The First

Wayang Emperor The First 《The First Loli》《Cute Little Kid♡》

Reading List:
    Link
  3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Acknowledging your problem is the first step to getting help.:blobtongue:

4. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my semi-informed opinion that I have formed over the 40+ years of my life. So take it with a grain of salt.

Men tent to enter into a sexually charged period a few years after puberty. It takes a few years for the testosterone to really kick. From then on till it peaks around 20, men will be at their most sexually active. At some point between 25 and 30 the testosterone levels start to drop and so does their desire to wildly spread their seed. For those that experienced it, it will always remains pleasurable, but it's more about the act then to reproduce. For those that haven't, there is not as much of a drive to seek pleasures of the flesh other then those they can provide themselves.

The women of our species are a wholly different sexual animal. Those that experience it at a young age are likely to seek it for pleasure. There isn't the same drive to spread their seed that their male counterparts have until later in life. Around their late 20s or early 30s, if their exploits haven't done so already, most women will enter into their nesting stage. Their libido really kicks in and they become more fertile. This stage in their lives usually continues until their mid to late 40s or when they enter menopause. Just like men, sex can still be fulfilling after this stage, but it's just about seeking pleasure.

So where does that leave us in regards to the original topic? Men who don't become sexually active by 30, will likely not seek a partner and will be able to focus their desires and resentment into their mystical training. The same can be said for women, though they will typically continue to seek a mate until they are no longer able to reproduce. So as unfortunate as it might be, females hoping to channel their unspent sexual urges into a more magical afterlife are more likely to wait until around their 50s before starting their wizard training.

tl:dr
    Men hit their sexual prime a few years after puberty which declines around 25ish.
    Women hit their sexual prime around 30ish and it can continues until menopause.
    This means males will start seeking the mystical outlet as many as 20 years before the females.

Brave you are, wizard...

asriu and AMissingLinguist like this.
  5. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that the follow function now shows me when people post threads. Is this a new feature?

As for what to call a women who is still a virgin at 30 years of age, I don't know. I suggest calling them sorceress, if we're sticking to magical titles.

6. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    While thinking back on what I wrote, i had a slight epiphany. While it is true that virgin males can be referred to as mages in our community, wasnt the original concept that a Male that endured his urges for 30+ years would become a Sage that could channel those urges into mystical persuits? So really what the original question should have been is what is the feminine form of a Sage.
    Which is a simple answer, both males and females can be Sages.

7. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    If she's interested on shotas, let me know. I am a qualified shota.

8. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its probably Dies Irae , lots of nazis, shounen and magic.

On a side note, don't women just become crazy cat lady if they get older and doesn't marry ?

9. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Only if they turn multiple cats into family members, otherwise spinster, old maid, or a more chuuni thornback(so claims the interwebs)is appropriate.

10. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Expired Christmas Cake

asriu likes this.
  11. orig27

orig27 Everlasting Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    left over

12. JustPassingBye

JustPassingBye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O the point was the woman in question hasn't dated nor sexually active. So unless she got pregnant via Immaculate Conception like the Virgin Mary, she couldn't be a MILF.

14. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely Witch