Recommendations Novel recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hurdleboi6969, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Hurdleboi6969

Hurdleboi6969 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just looking for some novels, preferably fully translated, that you guys think were really good. I prefer stuff where mc is put into an unfamiliar situation and has to adapt to it, i.e. most transported/survival/game like novels.

2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Male or female MC?

5. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, don't mind if I recommend my favorite story on this site here then.
    Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife - The MC does get "transported" in a sense and put in an extremely unfamiliar situation; having to adapt to an unfamiliar body, and having to struggle to survive in a household soap opera situation. lol

It's one of the most hilarious novels I've read on this site, that alone should be enough to give this one a shot. Give it a try, you'll not regret it...probably?

6. bakugo

bakugo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Beyond?" from Andur in Royalroad.

8. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. DankMCD

DankMCD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apotheosis of a Demon – A Monster Evolution Story

I highly recommend this. This has transported, survival, and game in one novel. Its not yet fully translated, only halfway. If you don't mind a bit of violence and killings, then this novel fits your criteria.

10. darkchocolatesan

darkchocolatesan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give some examples of novels that you've read before and enjoyed? You can also try turning your reading list to public.
    I would definitely recommend The Earth is Online. It's a survival novel with a very unusual but interesting situation, video-game elements and a pretty level-headed male MC, and is definitely one of my favorite novels. It has really nice pacing, and while there's very very very light BL, it's barely there since the novel is much more focused on the games and the strategies the characters employ to win each game. There's around 10 to 20 chapters interspersed within the total 250 chapters that can really be classified as BL, so don't worry too much if you don't like the genre.
    Other good novels: (all fully translated)
    Pain, Pain, Go Away is a really incredible novel with a nice plot twist; male MC runs over a girl who has the power to postpone her death and helps her fulfill her revenge on different people before she dies
    In a World Without Life is about what it sounds like; has transmigration and male MC; it's light romance, but it gets a bit sad and emotional
    Swamp Girl! seems pretty light-hearted at first but starts getting more contemplative and philosophical in the end; the male MC's identity gets more confusing as the story goes on; pretty interesting
    Katahane no Riku is about a girl who is abandoned by her family and joins the demon army; it seems pretty light but it actually gets pretty dark
    I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way? a otome game villainess story but it gets pretty dark really quick
    Spring Trees and Sunset Clouds is about a guy who is betrayed and after throwing himself off a cliff, ends up drifting to a strange land and basically wants nothing to do with his old life and begins to trust the community gradually; it's BL
    Supernatural Girlfriend is about a girl who is able to see ghosts after an accident; it's a romance but not as sappy as most with female MCs
    Half Prince a MMO novel, romance, female MC, pretty hilarious but also has a lot of wtf moments (or maybe that's just me, idk)

Other interesting but not fully translated novels: Expecting to Fall into Ruin, I Aim to Become a Blacksmith, Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter
    Sword Art Online also seems to fit your criteria? It's not one of my most favorite novels but it's pretty interesting; not sure if it's completely translated though

11. All mighty Asian

All mighty Asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My house of horrer

12. Hurdleboi6969

Hurdleboi6969 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Preferably male

13. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane