Recommendations Please suggest a novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by GhostXYZ, Jun 8, 2019.

1. GhostXYZ

GhostXYZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

I'm looking for a novel with the following characteristics (doesn't matter if isn't translated - please post the Chinese name in this case):

- MC transported in a game world
    - heavy focus on both story and DxD elements

Already read:
    - Abyss Domination
    - Noble Emblem
    - Legendary Mechanic
    - The Amber Sword
    - Summoning the Holy Sword
    - Advent of the Archmage

Novels with game elements while MC is going through different worlds (like Reincarnation Paradise or the father of these types of novels Terror Infinity) are also welcome (though in this case i doubt there is anything translated i haven't read so untranslated novels are preffered)

Thanks.

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there a tag for it ? I recall one with "demon lord" in the title even though he is not really demon but a slave at the beginning.

3. GhostXYZ

GhostXYZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a tag for it on Novel Updates, but I've either read everything or they don't satisfy both my conditions:
    - MC transported in a game world
    - DxD elements

And Ive only added transported into game-world cause i dnt like MMORPG novels.

4. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm sorry i don't have any recommendations about what you want.

But can i give you this awesome one, impossible to not enjoy, full of epicness and sweet moments:
    "Beyond?" from Andur on Royalroad, it's a masterpiece.
    First child of main couple dies before being born / Aunt of MC dies killed her husband that was a spy all along.

It's one book among the awesome works of Andur. There is a chronological order for them (beside 1-2), as it's the same MC-FL (and a third wheel) during all of them just being reborn (ah but in one he became a girl/woman and didn't re-encounter FL), try to think of Andur as a Quick transmigration author. Call me if you finished "Beyond?" and want the order.

5. willianwab

willianwab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. GhostXYZ

GhostXYZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sun7sun7

Sun7sun7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. SteelKawai

SteelKawai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death Notice, Superstring space are the best that I have read.

9. Ksiti

Ksiti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, I just finished " Beyond " and it was really a good shot. The plot was interesting, the side kicks char were interesting and the FL wasn't some brainless bitch sucking MC's dick. I kinda liked the style, have you other novel like that, mate ?

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol where are coming from ?

No but seriously you should try the other books of Andur if you like the style. It was really good and light hearted right ?
    here is the reading order of the books :
    1. Trancendence
    2. Beyond
    3. Coeus
    4. Body and Soul
    5. Conscripted
    6. Until Death (rewrite just started)
    7. The Court of Souls Book 1
    8. The Court of Souls Book 2 (Titled on RRL as Agent of the Realm)

The Tale of G.O.D and Law of Shadows are both fairly stand alone in terms of the order.
    I recommend Transcendence and Coeus with Transcendence first because you see MC and FL becoming soul linked or you can go for Coeus if you want Science fiction. Body and soul is kinda crappy as it looks like MC is gonna be number 1 emperor of the world (from what i said in next books), is a woman, have sex with a man that was a woman in most of previous lives but is not FL and last FL will not be present. Conscripted is kinda bad because he is tasked to become a god of the planet (god of chaos, knowledge and magic) in question and make his followers fight the follower of the god of order, which is FL but MC won't know during the whole book but someone else know and is also a god but she is hiding the truth and other stuffs because there is a council of god that control every god. But in short, i skipped and read the ending but basically the planet was kinda in apocalypse mode, and MC is dying (heck the next book is linked and show him die) and FL's soul is utterly broken into pieces and is repaired by fusioning her with the soul of succubus that was a yandere wife of MC.
    Until death is kinda good like beyond and is the direct continuation of previous book, there is 2-3 minor stuffs you can dislike but it's normal, it's just that it's still written right now and i feel like it would be better to read everything in one reading.
    Court of souls 1 and 2 got not so good beginnings but they are become light hearted after a little while and also really advised to read transcendence and beyond (because references) and maybe the other books but they are not important.
    Tale of G.O.D, i didn't read yet but i was spoiled that humanity is put in a virtual world.
    Law of Shadows is kinda interesting but i dropped it because there is gonna be a war between 2 races (MC + FL in the good race) and there is the humans as spectators or between them. But yeah i would prefer something more light hearted. But the interactions between MC and FL in this one were really interesting/funny.

In nutshell, read 1 and 3 and when you are done read a few chapters of everything to know the background and story to see if they are interesting and worth reading the rest.

11. GhostXYZ

GhostXYZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions. I'll give'em a try.