Adventurer's Guild: Black Rose

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    well.. probably.. if either neutral or good probably you would like to go to the mercenary branch and be a bandit?
    but welp.. need to ask @wraith for further info~

2. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot me...

3. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark members tend to forget each other huh

iampsyx and Anon2.0 like this.
  4. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    P lease wait for a while

5. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for the time, you're already our member. Here the robe, you can take mission later on. Please hide you indentity when doing mission, your identity leak on quest is none of our concern. I will give u this mask so you can wear it to hide you face on quest later. Lastly welcome to the dark side.

Anon2.0 likes this.
  6. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was bored, this vacation though promising, was still a little slow. So I decided to meddle. There had been rumors of the establishment of an assassin's guild in the town recently, so I decided to make a gift for them. Flames cloaked my body as I changed to a more true appearance. I lost the cat ears and tail and my cat eyes changed to black, ready to reflect my mood once more. So too did my hair, the brownish red color freed from its' suppression, slowly too changing to black to reflect my evil,merciless mood. I gave a sinister, fanged smile as my preferred equipment was summoned to my body from the eternal flame I had stored it in upon my arrival to this world. The familiar black hooded cloak draped around my shoulders, and my teal dress clung to my body only revealing skin when the skirt spilt one third of the way down my thigh. Both pieces of clothing were reinforced with chainmail made of a personal material embedded between the slick metal fabric. My weapons were my sword and dagger, forged in my hottest flames. In my world they were indestructible and as sharp as I needed. Both had the ability to change shape, my dagger most frequently being changed to a large triangularish shield. Both hung on a belt of dragon leather with a pouch of my belongings on the opposite side. Moccasins also made of black dragon leather covered my feet. Overall, my equipment setup was practically identical to my adventurer identity, the contents of my belongings were even the same, but it was simply in another realm in terms of quality. I was a fire goddess now. Merging with the flames of the world, I instantly transported myself to the forest outside the village.
    For the gift, I selected on old, gnarled tree, one of the ageing monarchs of the forest. It was close enough to town to be reached in an hour or so, but far enough away to be isolated. Taking my dagger, I cut my hand and the bark of the tree. As sap dripped out, I placed my wound over that of the tree and closed my eyes. Modification of living creatures was very difficult when I was not at home so I focused, and as our blood interminged, I made my wishes known to the tree. In exchange for my blood to strengthen itself, it would change its appearance and nature to my desires. The tree grew even taller, old, and gnarled with roots breaking the surface several meters surrounding the tree. The bark became a dark blood red and the once green leaves became the entire spectrum of black to white, giving off an ashy feel. At the base of the tree, several roots grew up and entertained, creating a small brazier basin. Pulling out a saucer shaped stone colored with vivid splotches of green and blue, I merged it with the bowl of the basin. I used the reminder of the stone to merge with the runic letters I carved above the basin into the trunk. Blood like sap dripped from the words, which read, "Named here, to be feared". Because of the power of the stone, the words would be somehow understood by whoever read them and, when blood touched the basin flameswould spring up to listen to the words spoken and communicate them to the tree. The blood would reinforce the tree and allow it to perform it's duty. A white leaf would grow in the depths of the canopy upon which those words would be written. A request, a contract, a vow. Perfect for an assassin's guild. Opening my eyes, I stepped back and admired my work. Good. For the last step, I burnt all the surroundings vegetation to ashes in a suitably large radius. As long as the blood tree grew, the area would remain barren and black and blood spilled here would be absorbed by the tree. Dark ground completed, I left to return to myadventurer appearance. She would spread the information to the assassins so that they could utilize the tree properly. Thetrees leaves, once grown, would become their hidden records, to be secreted away for time immemorial.
    A symbol and potential component of the assassin organization.

Napknight, Ldyrdy, Pyoo and 2 others like this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Cross your finger in hope a certain dragon lady wouldn't find it unsighty :whistle:

8. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sighs*

9. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.... I just suggest an idea and suddenly it became a thing lmao

Anon2.0 and Nope34 like this.
  10. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guilmas moves like the wind. I can't reach his speed. Let's be assassins!
    *plays basketball* *bong bong bong bong bo....* *throws the ball*
    "Oh, that one went in!"
    *bong bong bo....*

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  11. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    A division for us with dark professions huh

VOLX98 likes this.
  12. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's the idea. A more finalized setup will be implemented soon.

13. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    You are a bomber.....why are u on the dark side....go towards the light

14. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bomber is shady... i think he is right here. you should be an assassin, too pirate

15. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't dark side get a private convo in addition to a thread.....becuz dark side isn't exactly something we should just shout out

16. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is better to be transparent in a way like the Clan of Makers monopoly. Also we have our secret conversations beside this thead....

Ldyrdy likes this.
  17. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    I should take the test soon I guess.....what's the limit ...how many instructors am I allowed to kill?

18. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    The question is how many instructors are available at adventurer guild

19. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    This will be paradise~
    *Evil Grin

20. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Just kill one for now, more targets will be provided later.