Killing people is really hard

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    So Ai-chan was part of a resistance movement. We were all that's left of the provincial army when the enemy nation invaded and conquered our lands. The legitimate government retreated far to the west.

Ai-chan worked undercover as a maid, to provide intel and support for the resistance movement in that city. Tonight is to be the operation to retake the city. So as the resistance came in, Ai-chan gave them the number of soldiers and duty and Ai-chan was assigned to kill off the soldiers who were asleep.

So Ai-chan went into their barracks and tried to break their necks, but found it surprisingly hard to do so. No matter how hard Ai-chan tried, Ai-chan couldn't do it. In the end, Ai-chan tried so hard that Ai-chan woke up. Ai-chan knew that Ai-chan could kill him if it was with a gun, but Ai-chan couldn't use a gun as it would wake up everyone in the barracks.

Then last night, Ai-chan encountered a similar situation. Ai-chan was facing off against sleeping goblins. It would've been easy, to slit their throats in their sleep. But Ai-chan couldn't do it. In the end Ai-chan closed Ai-chan's eyes and stabbed two of them in their hearts as someone else ass as sin ate another goblin.

Was it just Ai-chan? Would you be able to do it when you need to do it? Or will you also falter like Ai-chan?

2. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    it's easy if you're desperate

You find yourself in an alley carrying a knife, so hungry you can barely stand, while in front of you another hobo is holding a loaf of bread

You'll stab him. You won't even blink. When you're hungry enough, these things all go away.

TL;DR Just become a desperate hungry hobo and you can stab anyone

Arcturus, Get Nepped and Ai chan like this.
  3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Another fine product of the Ai chan Weird Dream Factory. :blobconfused::blobwoah:

4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine. Theyll respwan Im the next update

Get Nepped and Wujigege like this.
  5. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    People die if they are killed.

6. in_awe

in_awe [Daisy's Pet][Tilgar's Master][Evil Chaotic Fluff]

Reading List:
    Link
    I had many lucid dreams similar to this as well. Most of the time, I can't bear to. It's just that simple. There was one time where I did. I thought, why should I care? I slammed the knife down into his chest and in my horror couldn't pull it back in one motion. It was really hard and as I tried to pull back, he gripped my hand and said, "How could you?" It was really heartbreaking to see. He was on the ground, half bleeding with his hands tightly gripping mine that was holding the knife.

Yerocia and Ai chan like this.
  7. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to cute their throats or you give them time to scream. If you cut their throat, they cannot scream.

Ai chan likes this.
  8. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm i already killed chicken,rat, and mosquito. Adding human and goblin seem no different though. It's depend on reason though

9. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.

10. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I was thinking who was this that was complaining about killing people and even going as far as saying it was really hard lol, turns out it was you, I should have expected this :facepalm:
    Have you no shame? you are Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Abused Witch :blobcat_hyper:
    The h*** you are doing trying to be a ninja and dreaming about spy work, you are clearly straying from your path, are you sick :blobpeek:?
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    PS: I literally laughed so hard reading this thread, good one :blobokhand:

Ai chan likes this.
  11. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    How many drinks had you had before having this dream, @Ai sama?

Hate and Ai chan like this.
  12. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Ai-chan had something similar.

Ai-chan was jealous that Jesus onee-chan had so many people who loved her. So while we were in bed one night, Ai-chan stabbed her in her left kidney with a knife. She looked disappointed at Ai-chan, then turned to face the other side. Ai-chan instantly regretted it and plead for her to turn back around while begging for forgiveness.

Then Jesus onee-chan said, "I forgive you."

And Ai-chan said, "Oh, thank goodness. I love you onee-chan." Then Ai-chan promptly stabbed her again, before saying, "Please forgive me again, nee-chan."

13. Sir Koopa6000

Sir Koopa6000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Agrees with the Thread title*

14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda surprising there's nothing lewd on the OP of ai chan

Nyanko and Hate like this.
  15. MutsuKata

MutsuKata 『RO2's MG42 Operator』 『RS2's Loach Combat Pilot』

Reading List:
    Link
    Explosion is the answer
    If it's not working clearly you didn't use enough explosion

16. Hate

Hate born

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't it easier to just drug them all with sleeping medicine and just kill them using pillows

17. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    I lucid dream quite vividly every once in awhile but I've never had a dream related to murdering or being murdered. Sort-of.

I don't believe I have it in me to kill; It's easy to think about- even easier clicking a button and killing something off in a videogame- and the easy to access media so widespread nowadays make people not even squeamish at the thought.

It's the same with me, and although I have a bit of morbid fascination- I don't believe I ever have it in me to kill a sapient human (or otherwise?)being. I know how easy it is due to seeing many roadkill, slaughtered pigs, random videos and watching knifes cleave through meat and bone. Even those that make you waste away on the inside and out by cancer or disease, or how delibitating a general sickness can be.

If I were in a similar scenario to your dream, I wouldn't have it in me to be a spy. I am honest and forgiving; painfully so, and I always give 2nd or 3rd chances- much more if I'm close to them.

I would probably take a more supportive role to help out in a resistance: a mediator, a cook, a secretary or so on.
    If I had to fight, it would be in a more honest battle than assassination. It's easier to take down the faceless masses then get up and personal.

Ai chan and Hate like this.
  18. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ai chan needs to add a silenced automatic pistol into her dream. “Pfut, pfut” and you’re done.:D

19. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

20. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    "..." Me and my boring falling off a cliff dream. Gimme that Ai chan SM dream.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019