Spoiler [BL] Warhead Pet Hamster

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 首领的仓鼠战宠[星际]
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/warhead-pet-hamster/
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3581399

Description
    The planet was invaded by the Tates, and suffered from the devastation of the last ages. In the crisis of survival, some humans awakened powers, and they realized that those mutant beasts could cooperate with their own consciousness and increase their fighting power to two times more.

This kind of animal was called Warpet. Shu Xiaohui wad somewhat different from others. When the Tates invaded, he became a hamster and silently felt the presence of another powerful person.

Chen Chengduo watched his companions slowly find their favorite warpet, and wondered where his one was until one day he saw Shu Xiaohui with his mouth full of melon seeds in the corner of the wall…

Others were warpet, his was only just a pet right…

Hamster: You… You don’t look at me as my small size. I have lucky BUFF!

No lie, this is really cute to read.
    Reading the raws right now. From how I read it, ML was pretty chill with MC (as a hamster) being his WarPet.

• There are a handful of intervals where MC turned back into a human when he was with ML, causing ML to suspect something about MC's human form.
      • MC was originally a human but during a scavenge hunt with a group of other survivors, they ran into a problem (forgot what it was) and MC was somehow knocked unconscious. The group left him behind, thinking he was killed/dead. Around that time, a bright light flashed and MC woke up as a hamster.
      • From where I'm at (around chapter 30) MC turned human twice. The first time was only for a couple of seconds while the second time was about 1-5 minutes (if I'm remembering it correctly). Both times, MC was alone with ML. But! MC doesn't know that ML saw his human form.
        • First time: MC was practically unconscious from using too much of his power in saving a kid from dying.
        • Second time: MC thought ML was asleep.
    -----------------------------
    • ML keeps MC in his breast pocket (pretty sure he's wearing a military vest)
    • Before they met, ML was able to sense MC, vise-versa. Though ML was more aware of it.
    • MC has quite a variety of powers from what I can see.
      • Has spatial power in his cheek pouch.
      • Can increase ML's strength, and I think he can also heal other people. This weakens MC depending on how much power he uses or how many times he used it.
      • He can also see some sort of black fog that appears above a person's head when they seem like they are in danger or is dying.
    • From what I can see so far, MC and ML are able to communicate. Or, at least, ML is able to understand MC. Probably has to do with the partner bond between the humans and WarPets.
    • ML has 3-4 other subordinates that follow him that have WarPets bigger than MC (An alligator, crow (or eagle), and a leopard (at least it's some sort of large feline. like a tiger or lion or something like that).
      • The other WarPets eye MC and tried to eat him a couple of times. ML saves him. Though, I think MC fought them of once.
    • When ML first saw MC, he picked MC up and poked his soft cheek, accidentally making MC chuck out some guns and other supplies he kept inside his space in his cheek pouch.
    • MC is jealous of ML's strong body. (MC is all fluffy and squishy)
    • ML's subordinates thought ML was joking when he said that MC was his partner.
      • They were making guesses before on what kind of animal ML's WarPet would've been (elephant was one of them)
    • ML made a tiny gun for MC to have and hold when he saw that MC wanted to fight alongside them.
    • ML doesn't let his subordinates touch/pet MC. (They're sort of jealous since MC is small and cute.
    • ML talked with this one guy (MTL-ed as Professor Wei) about what happened to MC. Prof. Wei told him about how there was a gray hamster that was experimented on in the lab or something, that was about to die. But during the flash of bright light (second one is what he said), it suddenly disappeared.

@Zhen_Qing I wrote as much as I could remember.

2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please

3. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In no particular order (because my brain is like that):
    • There's a specific bond between the WarPet and person where, if either one dies, then the other follows in death.
      • There was a man (Li Chitian) who was with ML. There was a battle and he or his WarPet ended up dying, resulting in the other one following up in dying.
    • Prof. Wei's WarPet is a fish.
    • MC and ML run into a little girl(?) who has something like an ant as her WarPet.
      • MC is happy that there's a WarPet that's smaller than him.
      • ML makes tiny cage (made from a bullet) for the ant so it doesn't accidentally gets squashed.
    • ML made a running wheel for MC (to exercise with)
      • MC likes it, if not a bit embarrassed
    • ML pokes and pet MC a lot that I think it's really cute. (Big, tough guy poking and petting a tiny little hamster. NICE)
    • When ML was washing up (wiping his body?), MC saw that there was a pretty bad scar on ML's back and got really worried for him.
      • ML got really touched when he felt MC's worry for him and when MC asked ML if it still hurts.
    • ML feeding MC is also very nice.
    • When ML first found MC, ML's teammates were asking him what he was going to name MC. They also brought up a bunch of suggestions.
      • MC was like 'No! My name is XiaoHui!' to which that's what ML named MC. MC was all *gasp*'You inderstand me?!'
    • There's a little boy that MC, ML and his teammates saved from a Tates's control.
      • Mtl-ed as Peng Peng
      • PP has psychic powers or something like that. I think this was the reason why Tate was able to control him.
      • PP's mom and dad were killed.
      • Because of his power, PP was able to get the data of the Tates's technology and some other stuff in his brain.
      • When the group found him, PP was on the verge of death as he was impaled by a pole/large wire or something along the lines of that.
      • I think PP can also understand MC.
      • He calls ML 'big brother' and MC 'little brother'
    From where I'm currently at, there is a villain. The guy is a top commander or leader of something. Don't remember. I'll figure it out again as I read so I'll post another spoiler after I find out.

4. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again, in no particular order I'm sorry:
    • MC can sense when something bad happens. This led to some of ML's teammates say that MC is like a lucky charm or something like that.
    • Something I forgot to mention:
      • ML had someone come pick PP up so that he can be taken to the city(?) so that he can heal. But as the helicopter(?) was leaving, I think MC was getting some really bad feeling(s) about it and ML basically metal bended the copter back to the ground.
      • Turns out that because PP has some important information in his brain (things like Tates technology), they were going to take him to the lab to basically take his brain and the info that's stored in it.
      • Dude (forgot his name) flying the copter drugged PP with sedative drug which ended up endangering the kid. (PP is fine though so don't worry).
      • Dude also gave ML a machine or something that can help track and find a person's WarPet. ML's signal says that his WarPet is somewhere else. ML was basically all 'The fuck? My WarPet is right here.'
      • Dude was basically trying to up his rank and status by taking PP to the higher authorities (and that he also wanted the info of the technology).
      • ML makes a large metal hammer for one of his teammates, who in return gets super excited and then proceeds to smash the fuck out of the dude. lol
      • MC and ML left the group for a bit after that to meet up with Prof. Wei
      • ML's is starting to follow the perverted route about MC a little bit after he saw MC's human form for a second time (it was a tiny bit after they left their group. MC was also naked). It's nothing explicit or anything. More just the 'if he was a human' 'his hamster form is fat but still flexible. his human form also seemed flexible'

This is all I currently have folks! I'm currently reading this on my phone and it just died on me so I gotta wait until it charges up to read again! (to lazy to open a window on the computer)

5. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:more senpai.

6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • After the situation with Prof. Wei and the Villain (whose name I still don't remember.), MC and ML travel back to their group.
      • MC saw the black fog around Prof. Wei: Villain did something to Prof. Wei's WarPet.
      • ML had a confrontation with Villain.
    • When they came back, the teammates, other than looking a bit pale, seemed fine for the most part.
    • MC was worried about PP though. MC was all 'Don't die! This little brother will give all his lucky blessings to you!'
    • MC and ML quietly went back to the city with PP to Prof. Wei's lab. Lab was empty though. After putting PP down on the professor's bed, he asked a soldier that was stationed there where he was.
    • When they went to where the professor was located at, they found a bunch of soldiers around, guarding, but no professor wei and a director that's with him (mtl-ed as Director Liao). There's a hole on the ground. Both of them went down into the hole.
      • MC's hamster side is coming out. He thinks that the hole looks pretty nice, ML feels what MC is feeling and wonders if hamsters also like digging holes.
    • The professor and director leaves the hole and Prof. Wei is holding some sort of translucent stone that looks like a flint.
    • MC and ML took the professor back to where PP is.
      • Prof. Wei saw how PP looked and rushed to another room while carrying him.
    • After ML assured that PP would be fine, MC went to sleep.
      • ML is worried about MC's constitution since MC falls asleep every time he uses up energy/his power.
    • Asleep, MC shook a bit and when he stretched a bit, his paw touched the stone next to him that Prod. Wei left behind. Suddenly, the stone disappeared under a bright light.
      • At this moment, Prof. Wei stepped into the room when he saw ML pick MC off the table and built a metal room around them. (I think, since MC is naked, ML built a small metal room around himself and MC so that Prof. Wei doesn't see the nakedness)
      • MC's hamster form also disappeared and turned into his human form, still sleeping in ML's arms.
      • There's nothing to cover MC's naked body. ML wonders how long the human form would last.
    • While ML was thinking, his head unconsciously lowered to MC's shoulders. MC, who felt ML's breathe, shuddered and shouted (Mtl-ed) "perverted, blows!"
      • ML thinks that MC's voice now is different from the one he hears in his consciousness (mind). As in, he understands what MC is saying in his mind but it's not a human voice.
      • ML then thinks that the word cute can't even describe the inner evaluation that he has of MC.
      • MC's human form lasted a little less than 3 minutes. ML is still very happy.
    • When ML took the metal walls down, Prof. Wei was still staring at them in shock. After a while, the professor saw what ML did to his equipment (to make the metal walls) and got pretty mad.
      • ML basically talks (bullshits) his way out of it.
      • Prof. Wei is speechless.
    • Professor Wei gives ML the results of PP's body check.
      • PP has to be given surgery since it's a miracle that he's alive right now with his body condition. Warns ML to be mentally prepared as the death probability is high. ML understands. Knows that PP also understands the situation.
      • The professor hopes to bring some kids over for PP to play with and not get lonely.
      • ML thinks to bring the little girl he and MC met a while back (mtl as Peng XiaoLei)
    • Right as ML left the lab, Prof. Wei suddenly scream 'Where did my stone go?!'
      • ML sped the heck out of there.
      • Prof. Wei has the soldier stationed outside his lab to bring ML back.
    • ML runs into the director and asks how they found the stone. Dir. Liao says that he doesn't know, it's the professor that identified it and that they found it a long time ago.
    • ML goes to rescue Prof. Wei's fish.
    BAI HONGYI IS WHAT THE VILLAIN'S NAME WAS! at least mtl wise.
    • While ML is rescuing the fish, ML's teammates are battling BHY outside.
    • During the fight, BHY tries to make a grab for the child (pretty sure they're referring to PP) from the ambulance stretcher but was stopped by the crocodile WarPet.
    • ML covered MC in a protective ball as to not get hurt. ML sees resentful black little eyes staring right back at him through the small gap in the ball.
      • BHY set the aquarium up so that the fish would get electrocuted regardless of whether or not it gets rescued.
      • BHY's brother seemed to have set the electric system up.
      • It looks like ML killed BHY's brother a while back ago (in the past). MC is just ??? how did that happen? ML asks if he's afraid. MC is just "Are you afraid that Bai Hongyi will come to you for revenge? Nothing, I will give you a blessing to ensure he can't find you."
      • ML was able to destroy the electric system.
      • When he opened the covers, he saw dozens of the same patterned fish in the tank.
      • MC just thinks that all the fishes are bigger than him.lol:blobjoy:
      • I think ML just takes the entire tank with him. not sure:notlikeblob:
    • After they leave the room, ML pokes MC on the cheek and MC chucks out a gun from his cheek pouch. MC wants to shoot ML. ML wants to poke MC more.

Uuuuuuuuuhhhh, I basically just ended up summarizing chapter 33. :facepalm:Oops.:sweating_profusely:

7. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sets up camp**makes bonfire**prepare smores for all*

8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute / funny moments pls

9. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of right now, the only cute/funny moments (at least, to me) I remember is:
    • When MC was getting into ML's breast pocket, he fell head first inside. ML then poked his little butt.
    • When MC and ML first met, ML poked MC's cheeks. Every time he poke them, an item from MC's cheek (space) pouch would pop out and drop to the floor. This continued for quite a while. ML's subordinates saw the huge pile of stuff and was all 'Woah! Where this this all come from?'. They didn't believe ML when he said that it was from MC.
      • ML let MC go. MC then proceeded to shove everything back into his cheek pouch, shocking ML's teammates.
    • ML limits how much MC eats, saying he's eating too much, thus is getting fatter. MC disagrees.
    • ML's teammates all want to pet MC but ML won't let them.
    • If I'm remembering this correctly, ML bribes MC with food (corns, beans, grains, etc.). It works everytime.
    • ML can feel whatever emotion MC feels.
      • Forgot the situation, but before MC and ML met face-to-face (MC was hitching a ride in ML's car while hiding.) something happened and MC got scared. ML, who felt that, started to comfort MC telepathically(?).
    • MC laments that every other WarPet is larger than him so when he sees the little girl with her ant WarPet, he's super happy.
    • ML makes stuff like protective armor for MC.
    This is all I remember so far. Hopefully this satisfies you.:blobsmilehappy:

10. redxx

redxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo cute, happy :aww:

Pachia likes this.
  11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Karry, thanks for the poke and spoilers!
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

pcheshire, clear, maya_sov and 11 others like this.
  12. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    another pet BL ~~~~

ready for dog food~~~ :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

13. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have a soft spot for cute animal BL like this...
    (੭*ˊ꒳ˋ)੭♡ Can i ask if it's easy to read on mtl? I'm thinking to mtl this after i finish my current novel~

14. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's very easy to mtl. Things like names stay pretty consistent so there's no confusion. But, I haven't read passed chapter 34 so who knows for the later chapters.

solomaize and hikaharu like this.
  15. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaassss! Hopefully the names does change too much... The names are usually my headache when mtl ;w; :giggle:

16. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will ML ever meet his warhead pet? If so what animal is it

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t it the MC who is a hamster?

18. Pandababa

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the spoiler it said that there was a machine that can help track down warpets and that ML signal tells that his warpet was somewhere else

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    That dude’s a villain. He probably don’t know that ML found MC and the machine is probably used to get him to fall into a trap or something

20. Pandababa

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... that's rather disappointing then