Recommendations Cultivation - Crafter make money

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fallion, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Fallion

Fallion [Indolence Personified]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! I’m looking for a CN cultivation novel with a MC that crafts and makes money by doing so, not someone who delegates the work but someone who crafts by himself. It can be alchemy, formations, blacksmithing or w/e but it has to happen regularly, not once every 100 chapters and if it doesn’t happen within the first 100 chapters it is also disqualified.

World of Cultivation was great but I didn’t like how it slowly shifted away from the crafting, it didn’t really disappear but the later chapters felt markedly more like other CN power up novels.

I’d prefer a male MC but I don’t mind a female MC if there’s no romance. If you have any good novels that fit my request but isn’t CN feel free to recommend them with a little note stating what kind it is(JP, KR, Western or w/e).

No yaoi or shounen ai please.

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully respond :)

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention this :p Only completed or ongoing novels please, thank you very much :)

2. criticalmind

criticalmind Enter Chunni Name Here

Reading List:
    Link
    Fallion likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. mjmking

mjmking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Everybody Else is a Returnee" might be a good fit, the MC crafts items frequently and plays a significant role in the story. The story isn't exactly cultivation or LitRPG though

5. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
  6. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad recommendation. Look at this review :
    It's a poorly written Gary Stu story. I know several people have said that the MC gets better with time, and that's true. But it's the kind of "gets better" that takes him from -10 billion to -10 thousand. Sure, it's a dramatic improvement, but he's still subhuman. If you care about the protagonist that everyone worships like a god not being an a**hole, then you will definitely hate this series. If you hate strong, independent, world-shatteringly beautiful women abandoning their ability to think or act rationally simply because they've had brief contact with the MC, then you'll also hate this series. If you love poorly written power fantasies about people with no redeeming qualities getting rich, powerful and popular with minimal effort, then you'll absolutely love this series. Personally, I regret ever having read any of it.

Fallion likes this.