Forgotten Title Chinese novel(i think)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Apimss, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Apimss

Apimss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the novel is about the villaness ( kind of) it starts when the female lead and the male lead (not of this story ofc) are getting married, and she think about how unfair it is for her and other women from that certain world is (the female mc that is getting married is transmigated) and thinks about how to make someone see how hurt she is(or to get revenge on heroine) so at the banquet she drugs the second male lead (who was a general I think) and sleeps with him (to get revenge on the heroine it think, or to hurt hurt someone like she she been hurt) and then the second male lead (that is the the ml in this story) gets a marriage edict from the emperor and marries her. Btw, she knows that he is fated with another girl, who is transmigated also, but they haven't met yet, but she know he will meet her at his army camp (or smth like that).
    I've been searching for this novel for a few days and I can't find it for the life of me and I really, really want to read it again since I liked it so much and thought it was such a good novel. Pls help me, I'm lowkey desperate.

2. Avoid

Avoid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Apimss

Apimss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link