Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just addresing the fact that these websites steal other scan teams work and other people who share their work outside the respective sites they approve of and their servers. Wether what you do is wrong after being made aware of this fact is for you to reflect on. o/ Certainly not here to point fingers when I myself was ignorant of this until this May. I simply wanted to get the word out here. Good day. :cookie:

HoneyBee349 likes this.
  2. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok

3. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering about the latest spoilers about Athy and Lucas from the novel:hmm:
    Did it happen before Claude lost his memories or after it ?:notlikeblob:

and can anyone spoil something new about those cute couple ?:bloblove:
    So that I can refresh my broken heart:blobsob:

4. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I re-read the manhwa again, and on one of MC's and Lucas' escapades :bloblove: (*cute date wink wink*) to the market, MC comes across an old man who claims he used to be a dark magician back in his younger days, although he does not do any black magic anymore. The old man says that someone wishes misfortune upon the MC and has put a curse on her, and it's a very sophisticate and skilled one at that. He says that he doesn't know much (in a joking way, which makes the MC a bit suspicious of him, thinking he a old quack haha). But regardless, he says that dark magic is dangerous and there is never a good ending to those who use/suffer from it. MC asks him if a child conceived using dark magic (aka Jeanette) will also have misfortune upon them, and old man explains that dark magic is not birth, but death, and if a child was conceived using dark magic, it will undoubtedly be cursed, and getting rid of that curse will not be an easy task. If you underestimate the power of a curse, you will find yourself on the path of no return. This makes MC ponder though, because in the original story, everyone (except MC) had a happy ending, and MC wonders, what happened after the story ends? MC has a dream, or a flashback? In the dream, it;'s dark and and raining, Claude is clutching his head, he looks like he's in a great deal of pain. He's calling out for Jeanette, who runs to him, asking if the headaches are back again? He collapses on the floor, and she's panicking, what do I do what do I do? Some maids are in the background gossiping, saying that the emperor can't even get through day to day activities, let alone run the country, and there are rumors around that the emperor is cursed. Then Claude's brother (Jeanettes real father and the one who stole Calude's fiance and killed his mother) appears and says to Jeanete, 'let's go, leave that be.' End dream/nightmare.
    So this makes me think:hmm:
    I think that in the original story, there was never really a happy ending. Because regardless, Jeanette was, conceived using dark magic, and that never changes. So I'm thinking that after the happy 'ending' of the story, it continues to go on where Claude is cursed and his brother eventually manages to succeed with his plan? I'm not sure what his plan is, but I'm guessing Clause does not live. For some reason, Jeanette is never the one who suffers from her own curse? In the orginal story, the curse seemed to transfer to Claude, and in the current story, it seems the curse has transferred to the MC. At least it seems that way to me. The black things that Lucas keeps removing is probably the accumulated curse, which is why she feels lighter every time he removes it. And I don't think he's removing her mana, because he calls the things "dirty."

This are just my thoughts. I have no idea if it's right though haha :blobsweat: so take it with a grain of salt.

mikasaackerman_1, rock.doll and Atti like this.
  5. MK11204

MK11204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! Finally someone have the same thought as me! Luv you @08phamann :aww::blobhighfive:
    I do wonder tho, this Anastasius (Claude's brother) is supposedly DEAD 'cuz he got killed by Claude, no? And Anastasius will revive from the dead in the future because Jennette's black magic? Then Lucas came and beat him (???) Just what is his (Anastasius) plan? Revenge? Throne?:hmm:
    And will Athy meet Anastasius?
    (I hope not ._.)

*pls correct me, I'm confused with my own words :"))

6. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistake someone here said that Jeanette Black magic effects on people that she want them to love her or called their name so they being attracted to her .... something like that:blobsweat:

sorry I'm not very good in English:blobsweat_2:

7. pcyfairy

pcyfairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you guys want a spoiler for one of the interesting, cute side stories (the Lucas of the other dimension). Fyi I’ve read the novel but it’s translated in dutch but this is what I can recall for y’all who want this.

Athy accidentally goes to a different dimension where the story line is the same as the book she read in her past life (Claude basically dislikes her and favours Jennette). She meets Lucas from that world (Og Novel Lucas but was never mentioned in My lovely Princess) and Lucas from that world eventually comes to fancy her as they spend time together. Eventually, our Lucas comes to get Athy where he also travels to the same dimension. Then there’s a mini battle between Our Lucas and OG novel Lucas for Athy lol.

Eventually our Lucas wins against OG Lucas and takes Athy back to their own dimension leaving OG Lucas behind and baffled. He’s committed to find our Athy and so he goes to get more power.

OG Novel Lucas goes to the World Tree and is able to go to different dimensions now like our Lucas. He tries to go to our Athy and Lucas’ dimension but fails because our Lucas was like nope lol you ain’t coming here and our Lucas uses his magic to make the other Lucas go to another realm.

Lucas arrives in another dimension (not our Athy dimension but another one) where he comes face to face with a little girl with crystal blue eyes and dark black hair like his own. The little girl was like ‘father! I found you!’ ;)

8. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucas&Athy's daughter run around other dimensions? :eek:

sqdnesss and Jman like this.
  9. MK11204

Reading List:
    Link
    I got chocked while reading this lol:blobrofl: and at the same time cries full of joy (thank you so much spoiling this):blob_teary: then what happens next at the end of the sidestory?? :aww::aww:

BobChan, Jman, Atti and 1 other person like this.
  10. pcyfairy

pcyfairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh noo but when Lucas 2 (not our Lucas but the OG Novel Lucas) travelled to our Athy’s dimension to find her, our Lucas sensed him coming via the portal so he did something with his magic to prevent him from coming to their world. Bc of that, Lucas 2 went to another dimension world and in this world he meets that world’s Lucas+athy’s daughter, he’s in a whole other dimension where Lucas and Athy has a daughter. Daughter says ‘I found you father!’ to Lucas 2 Because daddy Lucas and Lucas 2 looks the same and she was playing hide n seek (I think or just playing around) with daddy Lucas and then boom sees another version of her dad (Lucas 2). Hehe sorry if this didn’t make sense but basically daughter mistook Lucas 2 as her own father, she can’t travel dimensions.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  11. pcyfairy

pcyfairy Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ahahaha same and no problem :) this is where it gets really confusing bc of so many Lucases hehe forgive me if it’s confusing but I’ll try my best anyways, my grammar kind of sucks
    Basically Lucas 2 was shocked bc daddy Lucas was so gentle and he has never seen himself be that gentle to anyone before. Daddy Lucas sees Lucas 2 and he says something like “why are you here again/looks like we meet again” and “what you’re looking for isn’t here.”
    This was Lucas 2 first time dimension travelling so they couldn’t have met before; So what daddy Lucas is referencing is probably our world Lucas (from when he went to different dimensions to find our Athy) they probably met in the past.

Long story short, Lucas 2 is baffled and he asks if the little girl is daddy Lucas’ daughter (although it’s obvious he wanted to be like, sure)

daddy Lucas smirks/scoffs, does some magic to Lucas 2 and so Lucas 2 was forced to go back into the dimension portal and travels to another dimension, thus leaves daddy Lucas’ dimension.

Ahaha the next dimension Lucas 2 goes into is pretty interesting but it’ll get too long and confusing bc SO MANY LUCASES MY HEAD HURTS ;) ;) ;), I’ll spoil it sometime later but Lucas 2 travels to a dimension where it’s Athy’s wedding day and the whole of Obelia is preparing to celebrate (aha and ofc grumpy claude) .

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  12. MK11204

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Lucas 2 :blobjoy::blobjoy:. I don't know how to repay you for the spoiler and all I could say is THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUUUUCCHHH:blobxd::bloblove:

Jman and pcyfairy like this.
  13. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    you are an angle
    OMG that's really nice I'm really happy thanks for this spoiler
    imagine if there is lot's of our Lucas :blobnosebleed:
    I'll pick one for me hehe:blobowoevil:

please continue spoil these with us:aww:

Vaviana, Jman, pcyfairy and 1 other person like this.
  14. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did anyone who read the novel mind to explain something for me?
    according to the manhwa right now
    just how many chapter did you think will the season 2 takes
    from the spoilers I've read ... it feels so short
    can anyone tell me please :blobsnow:

15. pcyfairy

pcyfairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be a little unpredictable for me to say how many chapters because I know the illustrator for the manhwa says that the manhwa and the novel will be slightly different in terms of the flow (? Something like that). If it follows the novel, I don’t think one season is enough to fit everything (because the novel feels soo long) but in my personal opinion, I feel like to fit everything the manhwa might end at around 70-100 chapters? (Don’t quote me on this I’m not quite sure either) There’s a lot of side stories that includes Lucas’ past, Claude’s point of view of Athy (we get to learn more about Diana too), Lucas 2 dimension travelling etc. I can’t wait for these to be illustrated tho!

16. MK11204

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait to read this, I hope the author will draw these sidestories and doesn't reduce it's romance:blobsad:. But wowiee! S2 is gonna be epic! :cookie: Ooh! Can you spoil a bit about Lucas's past? :aww: but if it too much, you need to answer:blob_pout:

17. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aha .... I wish them to draw every thing in the novel ( especially the side stories bcs it's so important for us all I guess:blobupset: )
    I dislike the point when the manhwa get different from its original novel :blobpopcorn_two:
    all they do is just remove the important things ( it's my opinion though )
    I can't wait for June please hurry and come in the fast of the light :blobok:

18. pcyfairy

pcyfairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a part of his life before meeting Athy. It's not that much ,very basic. Even he describes his life boring before Athy came lol. He was born into a normal family however he was born with an undying amount of magic and so his teacher, former tower wizard took him in as his disciple. Instead of his parents, he was raised by the tower wizard and basically grew up with him. It's a little sad because he was too strong, his parents were a little scared of him and so his parents never really gave him love, they just felt indifferent towards him. Lucas was took in by the tower wizard at 15 and so he grew up with him.

The only major thing that happened was that as everyone around him grew older, he stayed the same and eventually his family dies. When he was skilled enough, Lucas leaves the tower. One day his teacher who has lived hundreds of years before him fell in love, got married and had a son. He thought this was all useless because they would die and his teacher would stay the same anyways. A few decades later, the teacher stays the same and his son is finally about to die of old age. This impacted the teacher so much that he finally had the will to die. He dies in front of Lucas and Lucas for the first time in his life felt sadness and cried. This is when the magic comes in where he conceals his feelings just like what his teacher did when his son died. That's why Lucas acts like this.

19. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect that Lucas was born in a normal family
    poor Lucas :cry: you really have a hard time when all these things happened to you
    that's really horrible :blobsob:
    at least he met Athy and fell in love with her and they got a daughter :blobparty: ( I know it's another dimension but still happened :blobcheeky:)

that's remind me I really have a hard time yesterday imagine how their daughter will looks like but I've just got Jennet :blobjoy:
    oh right ... can you spoil something about the dragon gift?:blobxd:
    sorry if I'm bothering you I'm just too excited to know :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Vaviana, honingzoet and Jman like this.
  20. pcyfairy

pcyfairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wedding of Athy in the other world? haha I will spoil but warning its sad man.

So continuing off, Lucas 2 exits daddy Lucas' dimension and he arrives in a dimension where Athy is getting married... to Ezekiel lol. However he feels indifferent and apathetic about this because that Athy was not the Athy he was looking for and so he leaves that dimension. THERE IS however a heartbreaking scene :')

That world's Lucas comes to visit Athy in the bride's room when Lucas 2 left (it seems like in this world, Lucas falls for Athy but she chooses Ezekiel). This world's Lucas continues to tease her and be mean to Athy but that's only because he is concealing his feelings of his hurting heart and discontent. Athy looking stunning as ever, thanks him for coming. He feels in awe just looking at her beautiful self wearing a beautiful white dress and she's decorated in all things pretty (i don't know how to describe what she's wearing).

This world's Lucas is sad that it's not him that she will be spending the rest of her life with (UWUuwuu :( ). He says something mean and teases her because it's the only way Lucas could see her smile one last time. And he was okay with just that.

aha feels bad everytime :'(.