What do you do when you feel like flipping tables?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nyann, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys must have some interesting family reunions comparing scars. XD

2. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, were still on speaking terms, but as we got older shit started involving the cops. After that I stopped helping my sister and keep as much distance as I can. I refuse to go to jail for something she does, and that's where associating with her will land me.

orematcha, Femme Fatale and Nyann like this.
  3. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Then find the foundation pillar and punch that :blob_grin:

Femme Fatale likes this.
  4. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    table flip.gif

orematcha, Femme Fatale and GonZ555 like this.
  5. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Playing sekiro for two days straight and got trolled by guardian ape boss second phase. I mean it said Shinobi execution! It has to be ended!

Femme Fatale likes this.
  6. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm i am very good at controlling rage but sometimes it erupts and when it does then something always breaks. Last time it happened 2 years ago and i broke my tab with a damn punch but dammit how can these electronics be so fragile :blobsob:

Nyann likes this.
  7. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I crush stuffs

8. Lost_Strings

Lost_Strings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I spam flipping table emojis :blobnom::blobnom::blobnom:

orematcha likes this.
  9. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Three options:
    Writing, Music or Sleep.

I've never been the shout loudly + destroy things person. When I'm mad or upset, I just quiet down and treat people like imaginary numbers...

10. Ars Nova

Ars Nova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I was young, supressing anger and emotions has pretty much been a second habit to me, since my family has always been tethering on the edge of a cliff.

The difference is that in the past, I just suck everything up, and whenever no one else's home I would just erupt. Didn't destroy stuffs though. Nowadays, I usually just go out, see some greens and take a deep breath. Simple stuff, but hey it works wonders for me!

11. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really flip a table, tbh I more go and cry in some dark room's corner and listen to some heavy metal...

12. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    You see, at the very core of my soul, I'm someone who is very concerned about energy saving. Specifically, my energy.

And being angry always makes me extra extra tired. I would want to lay in bed all day after bursting out. But circumstances usually doesn't allow me to indulge.
    And so, my automatic response to anger is smile.
    Widely.

The angrier i am, the wider and toothier my smile become, and politer i become. And smiling is wayy more energy-friendly than frowning. And mostly, at a certain level, this response manage to mollify those bitjes that makes me mad and actually make em like me. Talk about shooting 2 birds with 1 stone~~ If i'm just feeling shtty in general, i'll stare at my smiling self in a mirror for a long time, then get back to usual.

But, when i really can't take it anymore—and this happens raaarely— still with that widest smile and coldest composure, i'll start smiting the peeps who hurts me with the most cruel, effective, and ruthless words on them. It makes me feel really bad after, but it'll hardly matterred at that point.

And when i explode—which happens only once in a rainbow-colored, ponies shaped moon—i'll frown, laugh, shriek, and cry at the same time while try to inflict the most hurtful damage to the peeps that made me feel that way. It's a stupid, pitiful,shameful, and a destructive affair, and i hate being in that state. There would be broken furnitures and some spilled blood, to be sure. And a lifetime of regrets after.

But all in all, i'm a really, really, energy-saving conscious individual. So the response that i usually give was the smile. It's my power saving mode lol. And at some point, the smile would influence my perspective and makes me really laughed at the absurdity of the situation, dissipating my anger. Aside from that. I also do some meditative breathing exercise that my therapist reccomend. It's pretty good ^~^)/

Lost_Strings likes this.
  13. diyaanubha

diyaanubha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I take deep breaths and I always kind of in a scolding way tell myself to calm the f down and then distract myself with other things. I pretty much forget about it unless someone decides to make me remember...

14. Lost_Strings

Lost_Strings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, I spam flipping table emojis to my best friend who's used to it and enjoys watching me mad since I try not to cuss for anger makes me cuss. (Yes, a lot of people said my way of thinking is a bit old fashioned but well, i was born in the 90's so haha)

And secondly, I have a good grip with my temper and could keep my rationality. So when I think of how they're not worth my anger and attention, and that letting them get to me makes them important which they aren't, later helps calm me down.

It took sometime but I started thinking * If I really accept what makes me different despite making others roll in anger or dislike me, then I shouldn't let their opinions bother me. If they do not know my thoughts and understand me, then I shouldn't expect for them to be smart enough and accept me.*

You cannot expect everyone to like you and understand you.
    So just be yourself because the small group that you meet while being who you are is worth more than a 1000 of friends.
    Quality over quantity.

This post is from a once depressive teen who had dark thoughts about the future. :blobcat_knife:

I don't have to live life based on negative parts
    No matter how bad they are, they're just thoughts

Don't waste your blood pressure hahahaha:blobsweat_2: Your time too... even 5 mins of anger is enough to watch the ending of your favorite tv-series, kdrama, anime, etc.

15. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link