LCD Summoning The Holy Sword

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    As of chapter 255 that still hasn't been revealed, but my personal bet is he's part dragon. Maybe some of the Void Dragon's blood got into that huge wound across his chest he had just after he arrived in this world, or maybe he absorbed some of the Void Dragon's essence by defeating it, or something like that.

Lord Ainzzz likes this.
  2. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if some of it's not completely right it's been a while. It's not about bloodline necessarily. You should imagine the world he's in right now as being a kind of ark where beings of order live. Chaos is constantly trying to erase order so that's why so much of the territory has been lost. The Five creation dragons realized that this would never end and they'd lose in the end. So they wanted to find a way to save it from the outside. They built the big maze with at the end a portal to travel to another world where they would look for the solution to their problem. For this however they left their bodies and most of their power behind (which is the origin of the dragon soul inheritor's).

Now this is where the mc comes in. The world the dragon's traveled to was earth. On earth they set to strengthening order on the dragon soul continent. For this they created the game mc plays at the start. It's like a beta version of the system they want to use to control the ark because that strengthens order. They're having earthlings test it. The dragon's are the famous four creators of the game. Now then where's the fifth gone?

As the dragons left their bodies behind they needed new ones. Unable to create new dragon bodies they sort of reincarnated into humans. For four of them this went well. The strongest, the dragon of the void however had a problem. She was not born a sole child but as a part of twins. The dragon's still have strong dragon souls instead of humans and what little power they have left adapted their human bodies so they were compatible. Half of the void dragon's power however unintentionally went to transforming the soul and body of her twin brother. As a result her body couldn't adapt to her soul and she became sickly and eventually died.
    As you might have guessed by now she was the mc's sister that he was in love with. Because he started human there was no gap between his soul and body and he lived normally. Now the dragon's had a backup system to transport them back if they were injured. When he was injured by the void dragon in the game the system malfunctioned as it recognized him as the dragon of the void and transported him.

Point is that the mc is technically a void dragon. Not an inheritor of their power with limited lifespan like the others there but a real one.

aoerax, Draksil and Toralk like this.
  3. ghastbug

ghastbug Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, reading this makes me appreciate The Amber Sword more:confused:

6. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? Is it that much worse than The Amber Sword?

7. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    It is basically regular xianxia + TAS - the world is similar to TAS but MC is regularly glorified for his powers, brains and everybody relies on MC commands and actions.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    firefox1234 likes this.
  8. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the info! I would be disappointed if it was just a worse version since TAS had so many info dumps I almost dropped it in the beginning. The rest of the cliche tropes you mentioned arent as much of a deal breaker for me.

9. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    This one also had info dumps though just like every chinese novel. Well, I liked TAS for quality info dumps, world building and power balance. Chinese novels are good at world building though.

However human relations...All the time it feels like MC is in the game where everybody around is NPC.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  10. Knightwraith7

Knightwraith7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone link me for the manhua of this novel. Raw link will do.

11. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    venu101 likes this.
  12. Knightwraith7

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Knightwraith7

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone post the list of waifu's? Also does he actually snu snu lapis the alchemist? I am at the part where the ancestor spirit of her clan set him up as her guardian(husband). xD

14. Ironman628

Ironman628 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what chapter his “race” or being “half-void dragon” or whatever gets revealed to him so he gets the extra stats, etc happens? Thanks!

15. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember at the moment unfortunately

16. Maykj

Maykj Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is mc betrayed? (netorare) by any of the women? for your sister? and which chapter does he have sex with his sister?

17. XIII

XIII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope. he is actually the one who causes the betraying. so netori. and so far he does no have sex w/ his sister and i don't think it will happen.

Maykj likes this.
  18. Maykj

Maykj Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, you read all chapters?

19. Maykj

Maykj Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in chapter 150, he's so weak on his own. it is so frustrating ... he can't achieve anything alone? without a group at all?

20. XIII

XIII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dude, he's op. i dunno where in the plot you are in since i'm already at the 1k+ chaps. but he's op and when he starts his own kingdom he's even more op due to his subordinates being op.

Maykj likes this.