How do you get over heartbreak

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ashley123, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Ashley123

Ashley123 Your senior

Reading List:
    Link
    You go to “personal details”, scroll down, and you’ll see “custom title”

Your kohai is alive!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019
    Red_ likes this.
  2. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    That I see and a heartbreak? What is this addition >∆> who do I have to kill?

Ashley123 likes this.
  3. GoldenGoddess

GoldenGoddess ^.^

Reading List:
    Link
    It will take a few minutes before you see the custom title..

Ashley123 likes this.
  4. Ashley123

Ashley123 Your senior

Reading List:
    Link
    This random dude I met

5. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking is always good. Releasing the hurt and sadness held in your heart. Will lessen the burden on your shoulders. Watch movies, eating good food and exercising will help you through this trying time.
    During my heartache I tried to forget her by dating multiple women. Women I had no interest in. I was seeing three of them at the same time. They weren’t even that attractive. They we’re okay. I don’t recommend this route. I recommend long walks or swimming.
    Whatever happens know that their is someone out there just waiting for you. Don’t close your heart because of one guy. Their are over 5 billion guys in the world and another 5 billion women if your okay with that route. So your one true love is out there somewhere. I’m sure of it.
    All I can say is that it will get better. After a long cry. Pick yourself up and face the world. Prove to your ex he made a huge mistake leaving you. Tilt your head up and steady your eyes. This was just a passing memory and doesn’t define you. Hold on to your courage and hope. Never think that anything was your fault. All you can do is move forward. Once you start it will become easier. Don’t live in fear. You have only one life to live. So live it. There is nothing holding you back. Free yourself and see the beauty of the horizon. You have unlimited possibilities. Set your dreams free.
    I’m cheering for you. Good luck.

Ashley123 and GoldenGoddess like this.
  6. Kylarin

Kylarin Prinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Cry! Work out! Eat your greens! Hang out with friends and have a goal to work towards to!
    Nothing can stop you then!

Ashley123 likes this.
  7. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried get isekai'd? Seems to be a common trend these days to escape from your problems.

Ashley123 and strayCat0 like this.
  8. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you attach the love to yourself? Do you accept that you felt Love? These things can be eternal depending on how you see that feeling inside of yourself you need to accept and change slowly your mind and your feelings, if the love its true its not someone that will magically show up to replace it its more like you have to find a way to take it away from yourself you already took the step to remove the person from your life now you need the time and to feel the pain of slowly erase such feeling from yourself, this should not be that hard in this case if the relationship was toxic the acceptance that it would not work out because the other person would keep hurting her will surely help

Ashley123 likes this.
  9. simdimdim

simdimdim Well-Known Member ,「Degenerate」

Reading List:
    Link
    Imho. The best way to get over heartbreak is to do math problems.

If you become calculative enough there's no space for love left to fill the gaps, for there ain't any left.

Curiously you didn't come to ask an ex for advice, I'd think I'd have some experience with the subject :blobhero:

Kind reminder how people remember things better: the more they think about them.
    If you believe there's something left to solve, then solve it, if you don't, just throw the topic out of your mind (or your mind out of the topic). Be calculative?

Alternatively, just go to bed with a good novel or marathon a soppy tv series of your choice. (TV Is known to turn people positively brainless after all, that will leave you with nothing to worry about)

Ashley123 likes this.
  10. Ashley123

Ashley123 Your senior

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, it’s kinda awkward asking your ex xD

simdimdim likes this.
  11. simdimdim

simdimdim Well-Known Member ,「Degenerate」

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, maybe, but asking an amourphous cloud of internet stranges is not as effective imho.
    The answers relevance is important to one's personal feelings in this case, without it, even with some rly good advice, one can't relate or apply it to him\herself successfully, isn't that why we rely on friends insituatinos like that. They supposedly know us better than others.

Ashley123 likes this.
  12. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Time heals all wounds
    duh!
    [​IMG]

13. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why i don't start relationship even if it's mutual if my mind is unstable xd.
    /’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    True

Ashley123 and Wujigege like this.
  15. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link

Lmao you really like that emote don't you!

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming by this date you are still not over him.

Okay, so here's the thing. Sure, he was immature, but you were a little bit, what's the word, extreme as well. He suggested you guys stay friends, but you take that as, "I have to completely cut him off." You're saying how you're so much more mature and everything, but that seemed like the most opposite of mature thing you could have done. And you're confused about why you're crying over him? Is it not obvious? You don't end relationships like that. You leave them unfinished by simply cutting people off. You have to talk it out. Yes, relationships are messy, but that's what it means to have a relationship: to be mutual in things.

You're crazy if you think you're heartbroken. Your mind simply twisted what he said into what you wanted. You opted for the most convenient solution instead of the mature solution. You didn't want to put in the work for the relationship anymore. You didn't even want to end it properly. You simply wanted to ignore it, pretend as if it never happened. And if you can do that then do it. It's your choice. But don't pretend to be heartbroken, don't pretend to be the victim. It's a two way street, Baby.

Ashley123 likes this.
  17. Cloudseeker

Cloudseeker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chololate. Lots of chocolate.
    Works wonders after a couple of months.
    Not only does no one approach you but now you have much bigger issues to worry about.
    Like how to melt away the tub of lard sitting on your stomach.:)
    Don't make the mistake of whining and isolating yourself. Get up and share my novel dammit!:)

Ashley123 and StuffedDuck like this.
  18. Three Headed Blue Cerberus

Three Headed Blue Cerberus [Hell Gate Keeper][God of Lust and Sloth]

Reading List:
    Link
    Treat your self with the best food you can get, go on vacation with friend, play games together with them ( console / online or whatever ) , read novel and then finish it with good nigh sleep
    When you wake up and realize that yesterday wasn't 'just' nightmare but harsh reality and then you realize there plenty guys waiting for your attention and hey you feel how you are silly over mere heart break treating like it's the most pitiful event of your life.

Ashley123 likes this.
  19. Ashley123

Ashley123 Your senior

Reading List:
    Link
    Which novel? :hmm:

Cloudseeker likes this.
  20. Three Headed Blue Cerberus

Three Headed Blue Cerberus [Hell Gate Keeper][God of Lust and Sloth]

Reading List:
    Link
    The best treatment of heart broken is GET MARRIED ALREADY ... or so my friend suggest to me but I can't do that coz the last time I got broken hurt when I still Immature 17 y old, the hell I'm gonna married at such ages where I still beg money for mom.