Spoiler (Raw)Library of heaven path

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Solracmar, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep he can use it.

Theres Great Saint 1-4 Dan then Ancient Sage 1-4, only in heaven can one reach Ancient Sage 4-Dan above.

2. LyreSecondString

LyreSecondString Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the RAW link of LHP?

3. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    It is qindian novel....

4. yoohime97

yoohime97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is this encyclopedia of kongshi? dont tell me it is his library... ? i dont read as far ahead as u comrade... kindly asking for diraction here

Across likes this.
  5. yoohime97

yoohime97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u tell me what is the identity of the library? and how can ruoxi knows about it?

Across likes this.
  6. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a book made of Kong shi, they said its the most powerful weapon ever exist, it does have a Time ability effect when Ruoxin imparted the book to ZX in his library. It made accumulating qi and much faster reading (10x is what i remember) in a space inside his library.

Uhh? I guess it does not have identification, or very likely its not yet revealed. Ruoxi is a spirit god, maybe with that power she saw through it.

7. Bakayaroo

Bakayaroo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ZX find about what his parents did to him i mean giving his bloodline to ancestor and poisoning him and what was reaction of ZX i hope he is really pissed of on them like what the fuck kind of parents are they

8. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't explain exactly because i dropped it. However someone told me he meet his parents and they had a good reason for removing his bloodline.

Bakayaroo likes this.
  9. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz tell me that zhang xuan is a one woman man plz!!! That he’ll stay loyal to ruoxin only!!! Plz tell me what is the luo clan princess, luo qiqi’s fate coz it seems she still hasn’t given up and plans to get in the way of the wo’s relationship in the recently translated chapter 1617.... i really hope someone would slap her into realization to stop her nonsense...

10. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bakayaroo
    in their current lower world, no one can reach ancient sage anymore since the time kong shi is gone, because it lacks primordial qi (well the name is not primordial qi or if it's i do not remember anymore but is along those lines at least until the mc shows up and things happens (there is a arc for that as soon enough after everything is explained but i'm gonna focus on the question )), so all humans ancient sage's cultivators choice to hibernate themselves in perma sleep because the demons could still reach the ranks of ancient sage without any problems and the reason of why the mc's parents robbed the mc of his bloodline was because the last ancient sage of his bloodline and family (a rarely young genius who choice to hibernate as soon he reached ancient sage rank ) was severely wounded in the last invasion 20 years ago: in resume every time a ancient sage demon shows up on the human world some of the families and sects would wake up one of their own ancient sage to fight them but given the time and the battles, the human's numbers of ancient sage's are declining and there is not a lot of them left and once they are gone there is nothing stopping the demons in theory since they can still reach ancient sage ranks so once a human ancient sage is gone for them is one ancient sage less for the human race and once all of them is gone ^^ there is nothing stopping the demons to destroy all of them , so going back to the mc: his family ancient sage was severely wound and almost dying in the battle 20 so years ago so to save him his family and clan needed someone with the purest and highest bloodline they could find and even them was a hard game so they used the MC bloodline to save him and even them they are lucky because if the the mc was not there the guy would die so there was not really a question about saving a ancient sage cultivator x a baby, even if the baby at that point in time had heavy defying levels of bloodline (remember he was not even the same mc we had, since he died and the new mc is transmigrador with the library) but the parents still loved him anyway so they paid a defy price and even against all the family and the parents requested that star teacher(also do not remember his name anymore) to reforge the mc meridians and send the mc to one of the "sacred grounds" that is that forgotten place of the start of the novel to try to recovery the bloodline, those places are able to recovery their bloodlines because those places are areas in their world there are not affected by wars with demons and thus they have not being infected with the slaughters qi from them.
    And once the mc discover about this and his family, he discover that not only his parents is desperate searching for him, but he is really proud of it too and the mc and the ancient sage users became some short of bro's and thus made him side with the mc and because of that created a complete battle royale that costed his life.

this part i remember even less because we have only one glimpse of information here and there in each arc so is hard to recall everything on contrary of the previous question where we have almost a entire arc about it so i will try to write what i remember but pardon if some info of it is wrong of if some info was proof wrong by lasted chapters since as i said i put on hold so i'm not up to date with it :
    first he is still "loyaL " to ruoxin but we are getting in that cliche of "world beyond world" too much already there is already a higher world than the higher world we had glimpse of it in previous posts and this is where ruoxin is.
    i do not really understand it but if you are asking who the luo clan princess is, it is luo qiqi >Now about lou qiqi i have put it on hold so i do not know about the very recent chapters, but as i recall she also went to upper realm , simple put her special beads treasure is a very powerful treasure, too powerful for that lower world even more since it's concept is space too so lou qiqi uses it and goes to the upper realm too but i must add that is impossible for the mc to let her be , of course i'm not talking here in in a romantic way but since he choice to accept her as his student, unless she do something really grave to disgrace a teacher student relationship, they will be linked forever, this is the theme of the novel and he follows this theme too, so unless the author choice to forget about lou qiqi and do not write about her anymore, every time he writes about her and she needs help or things like that the mc will help her and let her be near him and things will go on and on, because he is her teacher so he can not let her be and die if he have the power to help.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Bakayaroo likes this.
  11. TDM

TDM Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone who has read the raws confirm whether or not the clone is, or becomes, "evil"; I've noted that it acts very independently from ZX and is not shy about stealing cultivation resources from him (spirit stones, tribulation lightning, heavenly flame, etc.).
    In the story, it has a head start on him in "physical cultivation" because of its synthetic nature, and keeps stealing resources such that ZX cannot catch up or take a lead; plus it (the clone) simply copies/absorbs any soul or knowledge cultivation that ZX ever receives/learns. One could argue that it is the smarter/superior cultivator, since it/he simply sits in the anthive and lets ZX take all the risk, appearing only to consume resources.
    It has even appeared/been called out, and has run away to leave ZX vulnerable and/or tried to make the original a sacrificial shield to protect itself!
    Does it ever "turn" on ZX?

12. TDM

TDM Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, the poison. Now that it is apparently sentient, in that it runs around and hides in his body. Why doesn't he just conduct a lecture on cultivation and make it into his @#$% like he does with all the other creatures. Wouldn't it be nice if he had a sentient poison servant that could run around and do his bidding?

13. Raven_Bloodrose

Raven_Bloodrose New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me when Luo Ruoxin finds out he's a celestial master teacher? I think the novel mentioned her knowing about it but i missed that part

14. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me when Zhang xuan meet luo ruoxin again after separation at chapter 1775?

Siettt, why the author separate them againnnnnnn

15. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thus f***ng novel really played my feelings well... I’ve got so fed up with reading a chinese novel where the mc has multiple dozens of wives and this novel seems a fresh of breath air when it was shown that zhang shi is really loyal to ruoxin... even with other girls chasing him, he still remain loyal and a one woman man type of guy... But then, in the side stories...haizzz... And that explanation....

16. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you are more determined than me. I dropped when the zhang luo fiance / arranged marriage appeared and shadow read from the spoilers here and i was happy to have dropped it. The beginning was really good but this novel was extended more than it should.

17. datraccoonboi

datraccoonboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh so you didn't read until the very end..

I saw in wiki that LR and LQQ are his spouse.. I wonder if this became harem