Recommendations Looking for Unique Magic/Power System in Another World

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmic_, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for any novel or fan fiction where the MC has a magic or power system that's unique and different from the world he/she is in. I've read a lot of fanfic like this such where a D&D or Harry Potter magic system or Fate series characters in another world. Or something like Dao of Magic. I would especially like it if the MC teaches/grants someone else his system. I like bringing weapons and skills from another world to another as well.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  2. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Solo Leveling? The manhwa, I mean. Haven't read the novel, but the manhwa is the hottest shit out there right now.

(also realized that I have it as my avi even)

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. badasssal

badasssal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Death Mage who doesn’t want a fourth time is a good one. If you haven’t read yet, it’s about a half vampire child (Dhampir) that’s actually a reincarnated person twice over that checks off both things your looking for. He’s so overpowered that he’s slain several gods and rules a nation before he hits his teen years.

BeardyRABBIT, Tanhalevi and Cosmic_ like this.
  5. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If u want a unique magic system then The Beginning After The End is good with a new way of magic but the MCs own system is not much different than the rest , same is with Supreme Magus and Abuse of Magic ( he does teach his system to others ) but all them have a more comprehensive system of magic than a completely different system than the rest , ur best bet would be fanfics with crossovers of a person from one world using other worlds system there. Again if it's only uniqueness u want then the options provided by me and others above me r a good start

6. Haters gonna Hate

Haters gonna Hate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    combatants will be dispatched