LCD My Father in Law is Lu Bu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol after reading chapter 110 does anyone else think that the reason their food storage's are now full is because now that the Clan Heads are here with Lu Bu he totally had his soldiers go and pillage the shit out of their houses? Man that's just too funny, while he is making them eat shitty food he is stealing their good stuff at the same time.

Parth37955 likes this.
  2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be Liu Mang doing time-travel again. pretty sure the description of My father-in-law is lu bu had something about crossbreeding rice

Also, love how revenge works in the novel. try to humiliate lu bu, get humiliated even worse. try to get Mang drunk, get drunk yourself and get humiliated, try to set up Lu Bu, get your city and wife taken from you.

Raphael likes this.
  3. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah this is totally all Lu Bu stealing this stuff and if they fight back he will tell them that there is no way that grain is theirs since they said they were poor. Also the soldier reporting in silence was another giveaway, but Lu Bu was like let em all listen to it since they probably won't suspect is their or maybe they will ask where he got it from and he will totally make an awesome show out of it. But yeah now that you mention Liu Mang I been wonder where the fuck has he been for 70% of the series so far. I mean wow the series should be about him but we see him so rarely these days you might suspect he is not even there.

4. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, before I read that series, is there NTR?

5. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    There's Netori :D Not Netorare since the MC is the one stealing...

6. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite sure yet but the MC did
    totally fuck Sun Ce's wife right on the night they were supposed to consummate their marriage, it was played off though since the husband was drunk and he passed out when he went to sleep with his wife she pretended that they did it the night before and since he was smashed and passed out he doesn't know yet the MC was also drunk
    but yeah fun shit all over except lately the MC is totally missing and the times he appears he is a secondary character at best.

7. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh-ho a casual fling or something more? I guess I should read to find out?

8. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    There's some feeling. No hate for the MC or Lu Bu yet... but this is from a different time period, so...

9. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    They kinda met he saved her and her sister from a tiger and undressed her to patch her wound up which remember this is back in ancient china so woman been seen even her naked ankles means she was soiled and can never be married. Anyways they separate since she gave a fake name and said she was getting married when they re-meet is at Sun Ce's party in which the MC is forced to get drunk because of reasons and then Lu Bu gets pay back by getting the guy *Sun Ce drunk in revenge, when the MC retires he is super thirsty and looking for water he enters the room where the wife of Sun Ce is waiting to be deflowered and since is kinda dark she thinks is Sun Ce the guy starts looking for water finds her lips and sucks everything they then proceed with the deed only for him to come to himself and realize he totally cockblocked his host and took his wife's virginity which she is totally ok with but being back then they quickly look for a way out which they manage since Sun Ce enters his room smashed worse than the MC before him and passes our as soon as he hugs his wife.
    if you click that spoiler the whole event is described but beware is best you read it from the series first since it makes a lot more sense and is fucking great.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  10. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I think I would really like it but. . . I don't know. That is NTR but I don't know how the two feel about it or even if the wife likes him romantically or if it was just something casual. If it was casual, I think it is okay but if not then I would have mixed feelings about it. The whole time travel into past thing reminds me of a more serious version of Oda Nobuna no yabou. Well, I don't mind the spoiler, I think I will make time to binge read it sometime. Thanks

11. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say I wasn't expecting Lu Bu to steal food from the noble's houses while they were at the feast. That was good work. I can imagine the nobles will become even more hostile with Lu Bu in the future, though.

12. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, it's already confirmed that Lu Bu stole food from the noble's houses?
    Maybe I missed it somewhere, well there's still time till the next chapter.

13. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't back then but now it is. And he totally did the
    three family extermination
    on one of those pesky nobles.

14. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Good prediction.
    The three family extermination was way overboard imo. If he's going to be this extreme then the backlash will be huge. Liu Mang has to find a solution to so many problems.

15. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Old Man Wu...what a man. He should have be the MC of his own story...my respects to you Old Man Wu.

Jaded and CDLevit like this.
  16. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Old Man Wu. A worthy representation of Lu Bu's army. His one arm defended more than any other guardian could, more than any other gate captain.

17. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not gonna say I hope he lives cause he's a wolf. He would want to die fighting, tearing the throat out of enemy as he falls.

18. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I don't think he's going to live. Even if he does live he won't be a wolf anymore. His wounds are already pretty bad so if he does live then he won't be able to return to the army let alone fight. Sad, but probably more honourable for him to die for his general while taking his enemies with him.

Parth37955 likes this.
  19. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, he still lives! What is this! Need to wait for the next two chapters for more news about Old Man Wu!
    They might not talk much more about him though. Story already went back to Liu Mang.

20. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Those "honorable" soldiers need to die...jana~